All Comments on 'The Club Pt. 01'

by smutty_waifu

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
kellie_bethkellie_bethalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for writing ;)

longrider9longrider9almost 2 years ago

Excellent writing!! Very hot story. Looking forward to reading more !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extraordinary! You have talent for heat— exquisite details, finely wrought sense imagery. Elegant, subtle, and very very hot. I cannot wait for the adventure to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot and now I need to wake my husband

BigBeanieBigBeaniealmost 2 years ago

Really good, but could have been outstanding with a bit of proofreading. It was pretty disconcerting when Rose and Daphne turned into "two other men played with me"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm salivating wishing first to be her, then to be Luke. Being licked to orgasm is fantastic. But being able to use my lips and tongue to caress a woman's folds, opening and clit, to make her cum, to have my face flooded with her orgasmic nectar, is divine. Your story gave me some of that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

What a wonderful story. No unneeded extra, while everything is lovely and exiting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersmutty_waifu@smutty_waifu
Taking erotica commissions! If you like my writing style, shoot me a message and we’ll see what I can do to breath some life into your fantasies! Feel free to send me an email at smutty.waifu@gmail.com as well if you have any inquiries.