The Club Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With your hands behind you like that," Luke murmurs, stroking the column of my neck with his thumb. "Everyone has a wonderful view of those fucking gorgeous perky tits of yours. All nicely presented up for them, too."

At his words, I feel someone finally pinch my right nipple, sending a jolt straight to my pussy, causing my mouth to open in a silent moan. The hand then leaves and starts the same torturous spirals on my left breast, causing me to actually groan out.

I hear whispering that I can't make out, and then I lose Luke's heat at my back. It almost causes a jerk of panic, considering he's been my sort of anchor for the evening, but the panic doesn't last long, because I soon feel a pair of the softest, largest tits at my back. Presumably Rose is now standing at my back, her soft skin brushing against mine in a way I've never felt before. It's so different than Luke's masculine hardness, but it just adds fuel to the fire burning inside me. Rose takes her hands and slides them up my curves, starting at my hips before cupping my breasts and squeezing.

I shift my hips forward, leaning into Rose's softeners, her nipples brushing against my shoulder blades and her tits curving against my back. "Please," I beg. "I need-- I need."

"I know what you need," Luke murmurs from in front of me. His mouth brushes my body as he trails down, getting closer and closer to where I desperately need him. He reverently removes my drenched panties down my legs before lifting one of my legs over his shoulders, spreading me open for him.

"Everyone's trying to see your beautiful pussy," he whispers in between kisses up my thighs. "All spread out for us, dripping wet."

I feel soft hands and manicured nails trailing up my stomach before Luke takes his first lick. It's a long, slow swipe with the flat of his tongue, causing me to squeeze my hands into fists behind Rose's neck and shift my hips forward for more. The manicured nails travel further up my body, in between my breasts, as Luke continues, his broad licks, moving them closer and closer to my clit. When he finally takes my clit into his mouth and sucks, I let out a moan. A rather loud one at that, causing the furious blush across my cheeks to get even worse. This time, the music is blocked out by whatever magical soundproofing this club has and everyone in the lounge certainly heard my vocalization of the insanity going on between my thighs.

In response to my moan, Luke starts giving his own hums of approval, sending vibrations throughout my pussy that make my knees almost buckle. Rose's presence behind me and my leg over Luke's shoulder are the only thing keeping my upright. I'm moaning outright at Luke's ministrations, overwhelmed by Rose's soft touches from behind me and the nails trailing up and down my body, now concentrating on the sensitive parts of my neck.

When Luke starts adding in his fingers in combination with his mouth, I'm very quickly driven up the hill, getting closer and closer to the edge, my moans, noises, and sighs all getting more enthusiastic. Right as I feel myself about to teeter over the cliff, I feel fingers on my lips.

"Suck," Daphne whispers in my ear. I follow her instruction, sucking her two fingers, which press down my tongue the moment I start spamming around Luke's fingers once again, this time while his mouth sucks away at my clit. My cry is muffled by her hand in my mouth, but honestly, not by much. Everyone else in the lounge heard and saw me come. All over a man's face while two other men played with me. That thought alone makes me want to come again.

"Oh my god, you're fucking delicious," Luke says, setting me down and standing from his knees. He quickly leans in for a harsh, deep kiss where I taste myself on him. He tugs off the blindfold right before he leans back and offers me a dazzling smile. "How was that?"

It takes me a second to find my words, but I do grin back at him, my cheeks glowing with a warm after-orgasm glow. "Mind blowing."

"It was hot as fuck, that's what it was," Daphne says from the side, holding Rose, who still has her amazing tits out of her dress.

I give her a nod and turn back to Luke before slowly dropping to my knees. "Now I want to return the favor."

12