The Club with No Name

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to squirm. Ted reluctantly let go of Mary's backside and went around to stand with George.

Mary was still twisting from Ted's ministrations to her backside as both men stood in front of her. "Please, please...I have learned my lesson. Please let me down," Mary began to beg.

"Oh, my dear, we have only just begun. You were very, very naughty, and you need to be punished so you will not overspend again. Don't you agree Ted?"

"Oh, yes. I certainly agree," Ted replied. He fixed his gaze on Mary's hefty tits, as they moved with her heavy breathing.

"See how her nipples are poking out now," George said as he placed his hand on her right breast and squeezed. Mary groaned. "Go on, touch her nipple, and squeeze it a little."

Mary immediately came to life and cried, "Please...No!"

Ted had learned to ignore her pleas, and reached out to her nipple, giving it a good squeeze with his thumb and forefinger.

Mary groaned, "Oh, please no." Then she let out a loud moan as Ted pulled on her hard, extended bud.

"Oh yes, she gets very sensitive," he said with a smile. "She also gets very, very wet. I think we need to check to be sure. What do you think Ted?"

"Oh, that sounds correct. I agree, we should check."

Now Mary's voice seemed almost frantic. "No! Stop! Don't you dare. Stop it right now," she commanded, pulling at her restraints in a futile attempt to get free, or so it seemed.

George reached out and took hold of her little G-string, and in one swift move, pulled them down to her ankles, and then completely off.

"Stop! Don't strip me naked," Mary squealed, as she twisted as much as her bindings would allow. Then she let out another long moan.

She was now totally naked. Ted thought he might actually explode in his pants. His eyes were fixed on her exposed womanhood. Her mound was hairless, totally smooth.

"Isn't she something?" George asked, as he moved his hand along the top of her exposed pussy. "It really feels nice. Go ahead Ted, feel for yourself."

Mary let out a small, weak, "Noooo."

Ted's hand trembled slightly as he reached out and caressed her smooth mound. He had never experienced anything like this. The sexual tension was off the charts.

"You better check below to see how she is Ted." George seemed to be proud of his wife and her attributes.

Ted just smiled.

George was giving him permission to feel inside his wife's pussy. She was obviously wet, but George wanted him to 'check'. Ted was well past questioning himself on what to do, and he ran his finger up and down her outer lips. She was very slick, and ignoring Mary's very weak pleading, he slipped his index finger in without any resistance. He decided to take his time checking, and put in a second finger. Then he began to push both fingers in and out, in a fucking motion, deeply into Mary's opening. She let out another long moan as he fingered her hairless pussy.

While Ted was fingerfucking his wife, George was retrieving something from a wooden cabinet against the wall. Mary continued to twist and turn as Ted manipulated his fingers.

Ted stopped his digital manipulations, and stepped back to look at the captive Mary. Her eyes were shut and she was quietly moaning, her body glowed with a sheen from her activities. Her body was slightly shaking from Ted's manipulations. The look on her face was a look of lust.

Then she said, "You bad, bad boys."

George walked over to Ted with something in his hand. "This is something new I got recently. Now seems a good time to try it out." He had a small remote control of some sort, and what looked like a butt plug. "This little jewel will not only plug my beautiful wife's ass, but it vibrates as well. Has this little wireless control. Been looking for a good time to try it. Want to give it a go Ted?"

Ted just smiled and took the plug from George. "Looks easy enough. Let me give it a go."

Just then Mary noticed what Ted had in his hand and whispered, "No, no, no...please no."

Mary seemed so sincere this time that Ted was not sure what to think. But then George handed him a tube of Astroglide lube. "Better get her lubed up really good," George said with a little smile.

Ted smiled back, took the lube, and went around to Mary's backside. All during that time during Mary kept pleading for them to stop. But Ted was learning that in this game, stop meant go.

"Here, let me help," George said, as he placed his hands on Mary's ass cheek and spread them open. Her little puckered hole was now easy to access, and it seemed to pulsate. Mary kept up her weak pleading.

It seemed that Ted's attitude had completely changed, and now he was deep into this erotic game. Ted put a good-sized glop of lube on his finger and moved into position, as George kept Mary's ample cheeks wide apart, giving him easy access. He took his finger, and gently began to rub it around Mary's puckered little hole. He took his time, and made little circles, coating the outside area, and just slightly dipping his finger into her ass. Mary kept pleading for them to stop, but she was no longer wriggling as much. Ted took notice.

He then put a large glob onto his index finger, and placed it firmly at her backside opening. Then without warning, began pushing it in. Mary let out a little scream as his slick digit moved slowly into her ass. He pushed as far as he could go, twisting his finger in a corkscrew motion. Mary let out a loud moan as he twisted, and her pleadings to stop were almost a whisper.

Ted realized his fantasies were now taking shape in reality. He had a little experience with old girlfriends, but nothing like this. He began to slowly push in and out, slowly fingerfucking her ass. Mary just groaned.

After a few thrusts, George handed him the butt plug. Ted coated it with lube and placed it at Mary's opening. As if she had woken up from a dream, she realized the size of the plug, and began to beg again. Her pleadings just made the job that much more erotic, as he began to push the large plug into her well-lubed ass.

Even though Mary was well lubed, there was resistance as Ted continued to apply pressure.

"It's too big!" Mary yelled. "Pull it out!"

Then with one more firm push, it popped into her slick anus. She let out a long groan once again.

George handed him the little control device, which had several speeds, and even different patterns of rotation. "I would just use the number-one pattern which vibrates, and there are five levels of speed. Let us start low and I will give a signal when to crank it up."

Ted nodded and took the control device. George moved back around in front of Mary.

"Mary, your lack of self-control in your spending had made this punishment necessary. I hope you learn a good lesson from all this," George said. Then he looked at me and winked. Ted took that as the signal, and pressed the button on the control. A small hum came from Mary's backside, and she let out a small scream.

"What? What are you doing?" she cried and she began to struggle against her ropes as the butt plug vibrated inside her ass. "Oh my God!" she screamed.

As Mary struggled, and continued to yell to take it out, George went back to the cabinet and took out something from it. It was a bag with a zipper, and when he opened it, he took out a Magic Wand. He looked at Ted, smiled, and gestured to up the vibrations a notch. Ted moved the dial up to two. Mary let out a gargled moan.

When Mary realized George was holding a Magic Wand, she began to shake her head back and forth. "Please, no more, no more" she pleaded.

As George flipped the switch, a hum filled the air. He then placed it firmly between Mary's legs. This time Mary actually did let out a loud scream as the Magic Wand contacted her clit.

Her body began to twist and turn almost violently as the wand buzzed her most sensitive place, and the butt plug vibrated in her ass.

George motioned for Ted to up the vibrations on the butt plug as he continued to rub the wand between Mary's legs. Mary's body began to shudder, and her twisting against her constraints was almost violent as she let out a gargled scream. Her body looked like it was going into convulsions. Suddenly her entire body tensed, bucked, and she let out a very loud and piercing moan.

Ted was mesmerized with her gyrations. Then, she bucked one more time and a stream of her juices shot out of her pussy, spilling onto the ground. She let out a long, easy-sounding moan of release.

George removed the wand, and motioned for Ted to cut the vibrator. The task was completed. Mary had been pushed to a monumental climax induced by the team of George and Ted. She hung almost lifeless from her bondage. She kept repeating in a low voice, "Oh my God, Oh my God..."

Ted intuitively moved to remove the anal vibrator. It made a little popping sound as he pulled it from Mary's lubed rectum.

Mary was almost totally limp as she hung from her ropes. George began to undo her cuffs. Ted instinctually went to help, and as one arm was free, he put it around his neck to steady Mary. She leaned close and whispered into his ear, "You're a bad, bad boy." Then she kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

As George got her other arm free, he grabbed Mary, as she was unsteady on her legs after their ministrations. "I'll go and get her cleaned up," George said. "Just take a seat on the couch and I will be back in a minute."

Ted plopped down on the couch and took a few deep breaths. His mind was buzzing a mile a minute at what had taken place. He felt exhilarated, confused, and horny all at the same time. He had played some spanking games with a few girlfriends in the past, but nothing like this. It was like, once the game started, and he became a player, something just overtook him. With George as a guide, it was amazing.

As his adrenaline high began dwindling, he realized his dick was so hard it actually hurt. The entire evening seemed burned into his brain. The eroticism, the sexual tension, the feeling of control, all came together in a wonderful high. And apparently Mary had reached a peak of some sorts. Her orgasm was something he had never seen.

As Ted continued to run the evening's events over in his mind, George came in and plopped down on the couch beside him.

"Well, that was something," George said with a big smile. "Mary said she wants to adopt you. Then I reminded her that might be thought of as incest."

"What?"

I haven't seen my sweet Mary come like that in a long time. I was kidding on the adoption thing," George said as he let out a little laugh.

Ted grinned and said, "I've never had such an experience as this evening. It was, well, it was amazing."

"Let me tell you a bit more about our little group within the big group. We have a few friends that we like, and we sometimes get together for our own little session. I guessed you realized that when you saw the chairs and couch."

"Well, the thought did cross my mind," Ted said with a big grin.

"You know now that I call Mary, Big Momma, and I am Big Daddy. In our little group all the men are Big Daddy to their partners, and each lady picks her own name. Mary claimed Big Momma for herself, for a couple of reasons that should be obvious," George laughed.

"Yes, I kind of noticed. And she is a very pretty Big Momma."

"Well, a lady has only one Big Daddy. But sometimes folks like to play with others in the group. So, another member will be designated a Mister. A Mister is able to do what you did tonight, but not always with the Big Daddy present. All involved agree of course on all of this. So, Mary and I discussed it, and we want you to be our Mister Ted."

"I am not sure I get this. You want me to join you in discipling Big Momma, like as a designated hitter, so to speak?"

"Yes. A very apropos way of putting it," George said with a big laugh.

"I am not sure what to say. So, this is okay with Mary?"

"Oh yes... you bet," George said with a big smile, and reached out his hand to Ted. "Welcome Mister Ted," he said, as they shook hands.

Just then Mary entered the room. She had on the beautiful silk robe that she had worn earlier.

"Mary wanted to thank you, so I will let you two talk," George said as he left the room.

Mary stood directly in front of Ted. Once George was gone, she said, "Thank you Mister Ted. Big Daddy said that since you are now Mister Ted, and I need to compensate you for your work this evening."

Ted was speechless. This new twist in his friendship with Mary and George was still a bit confusing. But his dick was not confused in the least. If it has been receding during his talk with George, now it was back to full attention. Ted just nodded and smiled.

Big Mamma reached for her sash, and untied her robe, letting it fall to the floor. Ted was once again exposed to Big Mamma's nakedness, and her two wonderful namesakes. Her nipples were hard as nails, and were mesmerizing as she bent down on her knees between Ted's legs.

She reached up to his belt buckle and unfastened it. Ted didn't need a written note to understand what his payment for the evening was about to be. His heartbeat increased as she undid the zipper, and began to slip his pants down. Ted instinctively raised her hips so she could complete her chore. His hard cock was straining against his underwear, and when Mary saw this, a big grin appeared on her face. With two hands, she quickly pulled his underwear unceremoniously down to his ankles, and his hardened cock popped up to attention.

He looked at Mary's face as her eyes got wide. Ted just grinned. Ted was not a big guy, and was of average build. He was in good shape, and had a lean body. However, his physical build had no relationship to the size of his male member. The average erect penis is about five-and-a-half inches long. Ted's erect penis was a good seven inches. Mary just stared.

"Oh my, Mister Ted. I think we should have called you Big Mister Ted," she said with a big grin. His dick twitched as she said this. The head was now an angry shade of purple, and was looking for a place to go for release.

Mary reached out and ran her finger along the tip of his cock, moving it around the swollen glans. Then she ran her finger slowly along the underside of this cock, down to his ball sack.

Ted groaned.

She looked directly at Ted and said, "Is this okay Mister Ted?

Ted just nodded his head. He could not recall ever being this hard, and having such a need for release.

Mary smiled, and moved her head and placed her lips on the tip of his cock, and gently sucked it into her warm, wet mouth. Ted's groan was almost a sound of pain as Mary slowly engulfed his rigid member, inch by inch.

Ted was having some trouble processing all of the sensations that seemed to be bombarding his senses. The entire evening was like some long, and wonderful sexual foreplay. And there he was with a naked Big Momma sucking his dick, adding to the most intense sexual stimulation of his entire life.

Just as Ted thought he would explode, Mary moved upward, releasing his cock from her warm, sensual mouth. She began to run both hands up and down his slick member, and moved forward between his legs. "Come for Big Momma, come on Big Momma's titties," she coaxed.

Ted was at his breaking point, and Mary's words sent him over the edge. With a loud moan of a wounded animal, he let go a stream of cum that landed on Mary's ample chest and face. He bucked and bucked, as more and more of his pent-up juices spurted forth like a fountain.

Mary just kept gently pumping his cock, coaxing out the last of his seed. "That's it, baby, that's it," she whispered as the last few drops dribbled from his cock. Then she bent forward and gently sucked the last bit of cum from him, running her tongue around his swollen tip.

He groaned once more.

Mary leaned back and giggled. "Oh my... Mister Ted. I hope that was sufficient payment for your work tonight."

A very large smile appeared on Ted's face as he said, "Yes Big Momma, that was excellent payment."

Mary looked down at Ted's cum dripping from her large tits. "I better go clean up. Why don't you go to the living room. Big Daddy will fix you a drink," she said, and winked at Ted as she got up, and scurried out of the room.

Ted got himself together as best he could, and went to the living room. George was at a small built-in bar in a corner of the room. "Hey, Mister Ted, what you drinking?" he asked once he noticed Ted entering the room.

"Bourbon and water would be great," Ted answered as he sat down on the couch.

The juxtaposition from the playroom to a 1950s living room was surreal. Ted realized that when you were with Big Daddy and Big Momma, you just had to go with the flow. And their 'flow' had been amazing so far.

Then Big Mamma entered the room wearing print dress that fit right in with the décor. Big Daddy handed her a drink, and they all sat down in the living room.

"Mister Ted, we really enjoyed you coming by this evening. It was great to get to know you a little better" Mary said with a big smile.

"Yes, oh yes," said George. "We both hope to see you again soon. In fact, we are having some friends over later this month, and we hope you will join us."

"That sounds great. I really did enjoy having a chance to get to learn more about your...hobby. Your environment here is wonderful. It is, how do I say it, it allows one to strip away the formalities, and really get to know folks," Ted said, with a small emphasis on the word strip. Mary let out a little-girl giggle.

Ted liked how they treated their lifestyle. There was the their normal-looking exterior, and then there was their special hobby, as they called it. Ted realized he liked that. He liked that a lot. He sipped his bourbon and relaxed. He felt incredible. He felt like a full-fledged member of The Club With No Name. What a night.

_______________

12