The CNC Fantasy for Andrea

Story Info
Anal Gangbang and a dirty Bukakke to finish.
1.3k words
3.59
4.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers

So being honest with you all - I asked about this when we first met and if he's ok with it - as you'll see below he doesn't have any issues with it at all 😈🔥❤️‍🔥

I make a few calls and it's finally arranged for tonight after months of planning. I pull the red van out of the garage and put some clips in the rear.

I've got a surprise for you Andrea - pop upstairs and wait for me there love. You pop upstairs as you like my dirty surprises.

I go up and I ask you to put on some slutty underwear and killer heels 👠 and you happily conform.

I place some wrist and ankle restraints on you but they're loose on your ankles. I secure your wrists behind your back.

I place on a soft blindfold - which your comfortable with - but out of the blue you hear tape being torn from a roll. The tape goes tight over your mouth and you can't make any noise.

I guide you carefully down stairs and outside. The van doors are open and I sit you in the back. I secure your wrists to the top rail and you can't move or say anything.

The engine starts and you feel us driving off. You can't work out where. After about 45 minutes you feel the van stop. You feebly try to create a noise but you can't be heard.

You can tell both van rear doors are now open. It feels like we're outside. I move you into doggy position and secure you tight, your arse is level with your knees on the edge of the back of the van. Hands tied in front you and you're still blindfolded and you can't speak.

You hear me say something. You can't work out what. It goes silent.

You feel a warm breath close to your arse. And two hands pull your cheeks apart. A tongue entered your arse and licks and probes your arse deep and hard. You feel the saliva running down your pussy. Reaching your pierced clit hood. It makes you wet and you have no idea who this is or where you are.

You know it's not me. I'm chatting so you know my tongue is not in your arse. You can hear me but you can't. Next thing you feel hands on your arse get replaced and another tongue enters your arse. More saliva runs on to your piercing. This happens over and over and you actually lose count of how many tongues enter and probe your arse. There is a string of saliva hanging off your pierced pussy and pooling on the van floor between your legs.

Your pussy is dripping but none of these vast numbers of tongues in your arse have been near your filthy pierced pussy

You feel yourself getting lowered onto the ground. You are stood at the back of the van clad in killer heels. Your hands are secured high now in the back of the van near the roof. You're almost in a pat down position as if being searched.

Your arse is sopping wet. You feel a foot tap your inner foot. This prompts you to open your legs wide. No sooner are you repositioned you tense up as a stiff cock slides deep into your wet arsehole. You feel 5 maybe 6 deep thrusts. Then he removes it? And then in another cock slides in. You are bound and gagged and you feel cock after cock after cock slide into your arse. You've got a real gape now and you can feel precum running onto your pierced pussy. You tried to count but gave up at 8 as it was pleasure and pain all at once 😈.

The hard arse fucking eventually stops and you hear me tell you that I'm going to move you. Your tied back inside the van by your ankles and wrists. Your on a foam mattress I'm not that hard on you. Your position puts your head hanging out of the rear van doors slightly dropping your head. I remove the tape but you still can't see. Your mouth is now exposed. You know what's coming. First a cock teases your lips. You can taste your arse on it. You open wide and the relentless face fucking and gagging starts. You're making all the right gagging and resisting noises but it makes no difference. Even after the first cock your face is dripping with saliva. Running down your face over your eyes into your hair. You don't know how many times this happens but again cock after cock ruins your face and throat. You can hardly breathe but it's turning you on beyond anything you've ever done before.

Again it goes quiet. Your not being moved? Then you hear me say something for the first time properly.

I want you to stick your tongue deep inside every arse that sits on your face. I want every arse as wet as yours was ok? You nod and say nothing. And it starts. One arse after another gets lowered onto your mouth and lips. Your tongue is pushed and probes deep into every arsehole until they're all wet with your saliva.

You are a bit drained and confused but you're so turned on - you just wonder what's next.

You are removed from the van. Onto your knees behind it. Hands secured behind your back. Ok everyone - one at a time fill her mouth with your cum.

Andrea - open wide. You oblige.

You can't see but you hear the vigorous panting and shuffling. The sounds that turn you on. You feel a stream of cum hit the back of your throat. Some lands on your face but it's mostly in your mouth. You have to swallow it because another arrives followed by another and another until your covered in cum and you've swallowed and swallowed and swallowed to avoid choking.

On your knees you're a slutty cum covered mess. You've got a belly full of cum and the rest is on your face and lips. Your eyes still covered you have no idea who these men were. What you are sure of is that you've swallowed at least a portion of cum from each of them. 😈 you tried to count the cumshots and you think you got as far as 11. In total it was 13 and I was only a spectator as I only wanted to watch rather than be involved this time.

It's silent now. I tell you I'm going to put you in the van. You get in and your tied up again with cum still dripping off your face and mouth. I refuse to let you clean up.

You feel we're moving then after what seems like ages of being uncomfortable while secured in the van, we stop. You hear me order a MacDonalds. You've been taken through the drive through. You think to yourself - He's parading his dirty cum covered GF! Its been about half an hour since your first bukakke experience so your face feels like its covered in dry cement by now.

You feel the van reverse up the drive and you get untied and let out. Taken to the kitchen I lean you over the counter and fuck your pussy until I fill you full of cum.

"You told me about your CNC anal gangbang fantasy on a night of filthy texts when we first met. It's taken ages to finally arrange it but there you go love a gift from me to you - I hope it was all you wanted it to be Andrea?"

"I fucking loved it - being used like an anal whore with no idea who was fucking me or where I was is so filthy! Did you film it baby, I'd love to watch that one back while we're fucking?"

"It's all captured love - every man involved wore a mask so you'll never know who was in your CNC anal gangbang. If you did then it's just not CNC is it 🔥❤️‍🔥. I so glad you enjoyed it. I'll have to get my thinking cap on for your next slutty adventure!"

😈❤️😈❤️ xxxx

CaAm1506
CaAm1506
18 Followers