Roger Makes Sure Jackie is Satisfied

Story Info
My husband takes me out on the town big time.
3.4k words
4.17
11.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our big night, Roger and I relaxed all day, having the occasional swim in our dip pool but generally we recovered from our massive hangover in our suite The soreness i felt in my pussy reminded me of the fucking I had received the night before. Every time I thought about it I started to get horny again.

I couldn't stop thinking about Tommy and Daniel fucking my pussy and mouth.

Roger and I were both laying back relaxing on our bed having an afternoon cuddle.

"Hey darling did you have a good time last night." Roger asked

"Yeah baby of course, but I probably drank a bit too much though." I replied.

"My memory is a bit foggy, I can only remember glimpses of the night" he said.

I was terrified he might remember me being fucked multiple times, what if he saw me on my hands and knees being spit roasted by Tommy and Daniel.

"I think the boys liked your dress, they couldn't keep their eyes off you." Roger said.

"Really, I didn't notice." I said.

"Who are you kidding darling, you loved them leering at you." He said

"Oh I don't know, they are good lads." I said

"It was a big turn on seeing you being desired by those good looking young guys." He said.

"You're funny honey, what if they get a bit too friendly." I said.

I was fishing for an answer.

"What would you say if I said I didn't mind if they played with you a bit, as long as you were happy with that." Roger said.

"That could be interesting, you do know If we were to let them play a bit I would always come back to you." I said.

"I know that, that's why it would be hot." He said.

We cuddled up on the bed, I was getting so horny from our conversation. My hand reached down, the conversation had aroused Roger as well. I slipped my hand inside his loose fitting shorts and took hold of his erect cock. I gently massaged his cock, his soft moans told me he was enjoying my attention.

"Maybe we could go to the night club, we could invite a couple of the guys to come, and I could dance with them in front of you." I suggested. "We don't know anyone here." I added.

"That sounds like a plan, just start off slow and we will see if they are keen on you or not." Roger replied as he felt up my breasts, my nipples hard from our conversation. I chuckled to myself, I knew how keen they would be.

"If they do like me and they start being a bit physical, maybe we should come up with a code of some kind so we know it has to stop." I suggested.

"If either of us mentions going home, then we stop the attention from the lads." Roger said.

I slide worked my way down the bed and pulled his shorts down, my mouth hovered above his cock for a minute. I looked at my handsome man then took his cock into my mouth. I sucked on his cock, his hands playing with my hair. He must have been as horny as I was as he came sooner then normal.

We had sex a couple more times that afternoon and evening, we were so horny.

Waking up the next day, I felt like I needed to follow up our previous conversation.

"Honey were you serious yesterday, about me with other guys." I asked.

"Yeah baby, I know its unusual but I like the idea of guys wanting you. It turns me on thinking of taking it the next level where they get a bit handsy and feel you up." Roger replied.

"What if they get carried away and I like it." I asked.

"I will let you know if I want it to stop, is that alright." Roger said with a smile on his face.

"Ok honey as long as you are happy." I said. My pussy was wet thinking about being able to play with the boys again.

I organized myself to go shopping for a new sexy outfit, on the way I sent Tommy a text. I explained Roger and I were going to the local nightclub and that he and Daniel should organize to meet us there. I also hinted we might be able to have some more fun. I immediately received a reply, he was keen and he would let Daniel know.

The outfit I picked was a gold colored shimmery metallic looking dress. I loved it, with its plunging neckline, it emphasized my firm C cup breasts with my slim figure. Being backless it showed off my fit back and tight ass. I looked bloody hot in it to say the least.

Roger and I got ready, I walked out of the bedroom dressed up.

"Oh baby you are smoking hot, you look gorgeous, don't worry about the boys, the whole night club will want you." Roger said, as he came over to me and gave me a passionate kiss.

We walked to the front of the resort to meet our uber driver. I realized I had to be careful how I walked, if I moved too quickly my braless breasts would swing too much and push the top of my dress wider thus exposing my breasts. At the right moment that probably wasn't a problem but walking through the foyer probably wasn't the right time.

We hopped into the rear of the uber, the driver having a couple of glances back at me, he was enjoying the view.

We went to a nice restaurant within walking distance of the nightclub we had picked out. As it turned out there were numerous nightclubs and bars in the area even some strip clubs and what appeared to be a sex club.

We had great service from the male waiters, I made sure my dress was sitting just right so they had a great look at my cleavage. I could tell Roger was quietly enjoying the men in the restaurant perving at me.

We had a lovely evening at the restaurant but I am sure we were both thinking about the next part of the evening. I had drank a few champagnes just to calm my nerves, I had been naughty before but not with my husband watching on. I was intrigued on how far Roger was going to let the other boys play with me. I was hoping a lot. I had another glass of champagne.

On leaving the restaurant we went to a bar next to the nightclub, we had arranged to meet the boys there.

Roger opened the door for me and had me walk in first, I think every man turned and watched me walk in. I loved everyone looking at me. I saw Daniel and Tommy at the bar, they smiled and gave us a friendly wave.

As we walked through the crowd the boys watched every step I made, their eyes lit up with lust.

The boys welcomed us, buying me a nice cocktail. We had a couple of drinks together, Roger excused himself and went to the mens room.

As soon as he left, I spoke to the boys.

"Roger wants me to tease you guys while he watches, and you are allowed to get very friendly with me, he wants to watch you guys get handsy with me." I said.

"How far can we go." Tommy asked

"I reckon just start slow, he will let me know if we are going to far." I answered.

"And he is going to watch." Danny asked.

"Yes, he said it turns him on." I replied.

As Roger returned, Tommy and Daniel had big smiles on their faces. We went to the nightclub next door. It was quite dark inside with the music pumping. We found a standing table that was perfect for the four of us. Another couple of drinks were happily consumed. As we stood there Tommy was feeling up my ass discreetly, I loved his large hands on my ass.

"Rog, is it alright if I take Jackie for a whirl on the dance floor." Tommy asked.

"Go for it." Roger replied, "I'll check out the dance moves." he added. Roger smiled at me as Tommy took me by the hand and led me to the dance floor.

We started dancing without any physical interaction. Tommy wearing his tight shirt and jeans looked so hot, his physique stood out in the crowd. I turned so my back was to Tommy and looking towards Roger. I backed into Tommy as I danced, gently allowing my ass to touch Tommy's groin. I lifted my hands as I danced, Tommy moved his hands onto my hips and gently pulled my ass harder onto his hardening cock. I looked at Roger and gave him a big smile. He gave me a big smile back.

Tommy's hands roamed over my hips while my tight ass gyrated on his hard cock.

I was loving the physical attention but even more that my husband was watching me.

I reached behind and felt Tommy's hard cock through his jean. Tommy's hand slip up running over my full breasts, pulling my top open more. This exposed about half of my breasts, my erect nipples just hidden by the material of my dress. I closed my eyes enjoying the music while Tommy's strong hands roamed over my body.

We danced for about 4 or 5 songs then returned to our table, I moved in next to Roger, and gave him a kiss and a hug.

"Enjoying yourself baby." Roger asked.

"Oh yes baby, I am having a great time, are you alright? I replied.

"Yeah honey, I love the show." Roger answered, giving my ass a squeeze.

"Hey Tommy, do you reckon Jackie's a sexy dancer? Roger asked.

"Hell yeah, you are one lucky man." He replied.

I drank a cocktail that Roger had waiting for me.

"Looks like its my turn Jackie." Daniel said as he moved next to me, slipping his arm around my waist and guiding me to the dance floor. We danced normally to the first song, the Daniel made his move. He pulled me into him, his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his chest feeling his gym fit hard body. His right hand slipped inside the top of my dress, feeling my left breast, his hand flicking my hard nipple. I turned slightly so Roger could see Daniel's hand groping my breast, I could see Roger smiling.

Daniel gradually guided me to a darker section of the dance floor that was full of people. He pulled me in closer, his hand had moved off my breast and slipped under my dress. As we slow danced to the music his hand moved to my pussy, he slowly moved his hand, probing through my panties. I knew he could feel how wet I was, I moved so his fingers worked my pussy even more. It was so hot.

After a few of the hottest dances I had even known we walked back to our table.

I whispered to Roger, "I am so wet."

"You need a good fucking then." Roger replied.

'I think I do" I answered, rubbing my breasts against his arm.

"Tommy and I were just having a chat, are you happy for us to lead you astray." Roger said.

"Oh yeah, as long as your happy honey." I quickly replied.

"Anything?" Roger said looking at me. I could tell in his eyes he was serious.

"As long as you want it, I'm up for whatever you are thinking" I replied.

I was intrigued by Roger, I was hoping it meant I would soon feel a nice cock sliding into my wet pussy.

"Okay people, we are going for a short walk." Roger directed, I was impressed, he was taking control.

We walked out the front door of the nightclub with my three handsome men.

Daniel and I followed Roger and Tommy along as they led the way. We didn't go far when we stopped at the front of the sex club we had seen earlier.

"Still up for some more fun darling." Roger asked

"Hell yeah." I answered, squeezing his hand.

We walked in, Roger paid then entry for the men, apparently there was no fee for me.

On entering, the room was quite dark but I could see a number of people at a small bar and others lounging around engaged in different stages of foreplay.

Roger turned me towards him then took hold of me and gave me a long passionate kiss.

"Now for the fun, I want you to wear a blindfold." Roger said in a strong tone.

"Oh yes." I giggled back to him.

I'm not sure where the blindfold appeared from but I soon had it on. Someone, I think Roger pull the top of my dress open. My breasts were now full exposed for everyone in the main room to see. I then felt hands move under my dress and peeled my panties off, whoever it was felt up my pussy at the same time. It felt that good I let out a loud moan.

Someone took me by the hand and led me for about 15 steps, I sensed that we went through a doorway.

We stopped and my hands were moved in front of me, I felt straps being placed around my wrists.

"Wow Roger you really are being naughty." I said, my pussy wet in anticipation.

"I hope you are up for it." Roger replied.

My hands were then pulled above my head and secured. I was defenseless. Someone started to fondle my breasts, a mouth latched onto a nipple and sucked on it, my pussy was aching.

A set of strong hands took hold of my hips. A cock edged its way towards my pussy, it paused as its tip just touch me. It then slid into me, oh god I needed it. It felt like a large cock, I assumed it was Tommy or Daniel. They gripped my hips and pulled me back onto his cock, they started thrusted into me building a nice pace. I could hear myself moan with every thrust into me.

"How's that baby." I heard Roger say as another hand groped my free breast.

"Honey I love it." I groaned back.

Whoever was fucking me went for ages, then I felt his cum shooting into me. His cock withdrew out of my pussy, It was replaced by a cock just as big. This cock was thrust into my pussy with forceful intent, I let out a loud groan as I felt the cock hit deep inside me.

He enjoyed himself fucking me, I could hear him moan in pleasure as he pounded me. He soon came in me.

"You're a great fuck Jackie." A man said, I picked it as Daniel.

My hands were lowered, I was almost disappointed but I shouldn't have worried.

I was untied then quite quickly hoisted into a suspended swing, I was on my back with my head hanging down. My arms and legs were outstretched and secured, I was completely vulnerable, I loved it. I could feel cum oozing out of my pussy.

Another cock filled my pussy, I could only guess it was Roger as the other two boys had just cum, but then a hand touched the side of my face as my head hung down.

A hard cock touched my lips, I opened my mouth slightly and it forced its way into my mouth.

He now placed his hands on both sides of my face this allowed him to start thrusting into my mouth. I got caught up in the moment, I was loving that I was being used.

I still had my blindfold on so I had no idea who was fucking my pussy or my mouth.

The man fucking my mouth came first, he exploded into my mouth. I tried swallowing the load but with my head hanging back it was hard to take the lot. As a result some cum dribbled out. This didn't deter the next cock from sliding into my mouth, his cock felt huge in my mouth, it was thick and long.

The guy fucking my pussy came with a hard thrust and a loud, " Fuck me."

I was nearly exhausted but couldn't say anything as I had a bloody big cock in my mouth. I could feel multiple hands groping my breasts with a lot of nipple squeezing and pulling. The bit of pain accentuated the pleasure from all these cocks using me.

Someone took a wipe of cum from my pussy they then wiped it between my ass cheeks. A finger started to push some cum into my ass, they used the cum as lubricant as they started to finger fuck my ass. I didn't know if I should object as I had never had anyone play with my ass since college days but it felt good and I knew Roger was in charge. They started with one finger then two fingers were inserted and continued fingering me.

More cum was harvested from my pussy then pushed into my ass. I then felt the head of a cock pushing at my ass opening, a shot of pain hit me as the tip edged into my opening. I couldn't yell as my throat was being fucked by a large cock.

He gently moved his cock a bit further into my ass, the pain was initially the same but then subsided. Just as the cock penetrated my ass deeper I was distracted by a flood of cum in my throat. I half gagged with cum spurting out my mouth. As the cock moved out of my mouth I was able to swallow down the remaining cum however some cum had dribble down my face.

The distraction was good, I now had the anonymous cock fully in my ass.

Whoever it was now started to fuck me, soft and slow early then built up a nice speed. The pain was gone now and I could enjoy him using my almost virgin ass.

A cock edged its way into my mouth it was a bit smaller so I was able to work my tongue on it like a greedy slut. My head was held firmly and he started to seriously fuck my throat.

"Well baby you really are a slut, do you really think I didn't see you being fucked by the boys the other night." I heard Roger say, then he continued, "You fucking love it don't you?"

At the same time the blindfold was removed, it took me a few seconds for my eyes to focus. I looked up, it was Roger fucking my mouth.

I tried saying yes but my reply was muffled by his cock, I nodded as I looked up at Roger.

My ass was being seriously pounded now, I felt drops of liquid land on my exposed breasts. I looked around as best I could while still getting my mouth fucked. I could just see unknown men masturbating, grabbing my breasts and ejaculating over me.

The bloke fucking my ass came first, I felt the lengths of cum shooting inside me. I felt a sense of relief as his cock eased out of me. Roger followed soon after, filling my mouth with his familiar tasting cum. As he took his cock from my mouth my hands and legs were untied. Tommy and Daniel helped me sit up, a gushes of cum oozed out of my pussy and ass. I looked down, my breasts were cover in sperm.

"Well that was a serious fuck." I said to the boys.

"You're not wrong, we hope you liked it." Tommy said.

"Like it, I loved it." I replied.

"My darling got the fucking she deserved." Roger said

"You certainly surprised me honey, I really hope you enjoyed the show." I said with a smile on my face.

"I think I should probably get you back to our room for a clean up, you're a bloody mess darling." Roger Said.

Roger then turned to the group of men surrounding me.

"Thanks boys for fucking my wife in every hole." Roger said, the response was a loud cheer.

I tidied myself up as best I could, the four of us walked out. Once I was in street I could see there were cum stains all over my new dress. Tommy and Daniel both gave me a nice kiss and farewelled us for the night. We hopped into a uber, I cuddled up to Roger, I was contented and satisfied.