The Cops Came

Story Info
Marcie gets gang-banged by the cops.
1.2k words
3.92
15.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cops came.

My name is Marcie. I am twenty-seven years old and still single. Most of my friends are married, but that's not for me. Maybe in my thirties. I love to party, go clubbing, and generally be adventurous.

Have you heard that song, Tequila makes my clothes fall off? Well, it does. When I cut loose, I drink a lot, and anything goes. No, men do not take advantage of me; rather, I take advantage of them.

Men are always seeking pussy. They will willingly take you to dinner or a club and buy you drinks in hopes of sticking their cocks in your ass, cunt, or mouth. If they're good-looking with a nice build and a good-sized cock, I'll let them have all three of my orifices. Willingly!

Yes, some Hoe's call me a slut. I don't care. Most of them secretly wish they had the fucking balls to be free with their bodies.

I also swing both ways. Yes, I love to eat a nice twat or two now and again. I love to have my cunt sucked out by men and women. But big cocks are my total turn-on.

One night, I went to an after-hours Honky-Tonk. They had an oil pit. It's similar to a mud pit, but they use olive oil. Two or more girls wrestle each other while the men hoot, holler, and throw cash into buckets.

The last girl standing gets all the cash. The men, of course, get to see a catfight and lots of flesh. When a girl loses all her clothes, she's out.

I can hold my own and have become a regular in the pit. I've been beaten a few times, but I never felt beat. There's nothing like getting out of the pit drenched in olive oil and having so many hands mauling your slippery body.

Men love to maul my body. I am five-foot-two inches with dark chestnut hair and thirty-four-inch c-cup tits. They are adorned with dark, pointy nipples that drive both men and women crazy with desire.

My twat had the thickest crop of cunt hair that continued into my ass crack. It was embarrassing. I had electrolysis to keep my ass crack and taint area free of that hairy mess. It hurt like fuck, but it was worth it. Men would get turned off by the site of so much dark hair in a woman's ass crack.

After a few times in the pit, I started shaving my twat so men and women could see my puffy outer twat lips and the inner labia that protruded from within. I also have a great-shaped ass with a nice gap between my legs. Men loved my camel toe.

Now, I've had a lot of sexual partners. All of them one-on-one, but it was at the Honky-Tonk that I had my first gang bang. It was a Friday night. My date was boring, but I made up an excuse to end it. I met up with a female friend I had known for a while, and we went to the Honky-Tonk.

I didn't have a change of clothes, and I didn't plan on getting in the pit. I had a few drinks, and a loud-mouthed blond bimbo was stirring up trouble. In this place, when someone stirs up trouble, they have to get into the pit or leave.

She got in, along with the bimbo she was getting loud with, and easily beat her. That just made her louder and more fucking obnoxious.

I was in no mood to hear her bullshit, so I jumped the ropes without thinking and thoroughly trashed her clothes. I tore them from her body as she squirmed beneath me in the oil. She left the pit humiliated and naked, with all the men and a few women heckling and groping her nakedness.

I only had a torn sweatshirt, and another bitch jumped in. I had never seen her before, but damn, she was a big bitch! She wasn't fat; she was tall and built like a man. She easily tossed me about; all I managed to do was piss her off when I tore her teeshirt away, exposing her bra-incased tits.

She tore at my torn sweatshirt and bra, exposing my tits to the cheers of the patrons. Next, she pinned me down, facing my feet. She tore at my jeans, ripping the button and zipper as she grabbed my thong and ripped it from my body. The material dug into my ass and twat as she did.

I was hurt, pissed, and cursing her out. She laughed and sprang up, turning around and dragging my jeans off of me, leaving me naked in the oil with my legs open and my burning twat on display to the world.

The crowd went wild as I slipped and slid my way to climb out of the pit. As I neared the edge, the front doors broke open, and a dozen cops poured into the place, arresting people and ordering me to stay put.

One cop stood by as the others cleared the building. Next, they grabbed me, pulled me out of the oil pit, and told me I was under arrest. I panicked and pleaded with them not to arrest me because my job had a moral clause.

The sergeant looked down at me and said, Well, honey, show me how much you need to keep this quiet. I reached out as he unzipped his trousers and freed his cock. I grabbed his cock with my slippery hand and leaned in, sucking his semi-flaccid cock into my mouth.

Another cop stepped up behind me, shoved his hard cock up my oil-coated ass crack, and easily plunged into the depths of my anal starfish. I grunted; he was big, and despite the lubricant, it still hurt a little.

It felt like I had to take a massive dump as he rocked back and forth, plowing into my asshole as easily as if it were my cunt. The sergeant gave me a mouthful of creamy jizz, and the other officer exploded into my asshole, coating me with his cum.

Next, I was rolled over, and another cop knelt between my legs. I reached down and grabbed his cock to guide him to my now-hot, wet cunt. Not that it mattered; I was so slick with oil that he would have entered easily anyhow.

I looked around and saw seven more naked men, all cops, as they waited their turn. All in all, I sucked and fucked over a dozen cops before the night was out. I was ass fucked, cunt fucked, and face fucked.

When they were through, they wiped the cocks on a tablecloth and tossed it over me. They then left, leaving me in a pool of semen and olive oil. I had the sperm of numerous men oozing out of both my asshole and well-fucked cunt. My clothes were tattered and torn. I had nothing in my car except a scanty bikini.

I stood up and felt the warm, wet gush of cum push past my twat lips and course down my naked thighs. I wiped myself off with the tablecloth and stumbled out to the empty parking lot to get into my car and put on the bikini.

I drove home and plopped into bed, tearing at my bikini, and masturbated until I dozed off. When I woke up later, I showered, and looking at my body in the mirror, I smiled. I got gang-banged!