The Co-op

Story Info
The co-op has been flirting hard, and now has you cornered.
1.3k words
4.16
2.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hear the lock click behind you and turn around slowly, smiling nervously.

"Um, hey. What are you doing?"

You try to act casual despite the sudden rush of adrenaline and arousal in your veins, feeling both excited and slightly uneasy at the same time.

The co-op student, Hannah, saunters towards you with a sultry smile, her hips swaying subtly. She's wearing a tight skirt that hugs their round ass cheeks enticingly as they approach, causing your eyes to trail down her body involuntarily. "Just wanted some alone time with my favorite boss," Hannah purred, biting her bottom lip seductively.

Before you can process what's happening, she's standing right in front of you, one hand reaching up to trace the line of your jaw while the other starts to undo your pants. Hannah pushes you against the wall, her firm chest pressed against yours as fingers grab your quickly growing erection through your pants and begin to stroke it slowly. You gasp at the sudden contact as heat pools in your groin.

Breathlessly, she whispers into your ear, "I've been dreaming about this since I saw you at the interview." Their warm breath sends shivers down your spine. The free hand reaches under your shirt to brush against the soft skin of your stomach before cupping one of your pecs possessively.

Hannah's breath was hot and ragged against your neck as she continued to stroke your cock through your pants, their other hand moving down to cup your ass cheek possessively.

Soft and warm flesh presses against yours, the smell of perfume mixed with musk was intoxicating, making you dizzy with lust.

With a swift move, she pulls down your pants and underwear, freeing your cock from the confines of your clothes. It springs free and her eyes widen in appreciation as Hannah takes it all in.

"Fuck," you groan out, unable to hold back.

She chuckles lowly before stepping back and quickly shedding their own clothes; skirt pooling at their feet as they kick it aside. Standing before you now fully naked except for high heels, she's even more irresistible than before - every curve of her body on display.

She steps closer again, running her hands over your chest as kisses now trail down your abdomen towards your groin.

You try weakly to protest, "Hannah, you shouldn't... We... Fuuuuuck."

She leaned down to lick the head playfully. You gasp at the sensation of Hannah's hot tongue swirling around the sensitive tip. Her tongue darts out again, this time swiping the entire length of your shaft before taking the head between her lips. She moans around it, sucking gently while hands roam over your stomach, feeling every ridge and muscle. It feels too good to be true. You can't help but throw your head back against the wall in pleasure.

Hannah looks up at you through heavy-lidded eyes. A smirk plays at her lips as she begins to play with herself slowly, her hand moving in perfect rhythm with the bobbing of her head. The smell of their arousal fills the air, igniting a fire inside you. You grab onto her hair, guiding your dick deeper into her mouth.

Without warning, Hannah puls away, your prick releasing with an audible pop. She moves seductively, placing her body against the wall. She pushes back toward you, her ass now level with your cock, breath hitching as she spreads her folds, revealing glistening pussy lips now inches from your aching cock.

"You like what you see, huh?" She whispers, biting her lower lip. "You want this, don't you?" Hannah ask playfully, pushing her ass towards you in invitation.

Losing control, you shove your hips forward and slam your hardness into the creamy tunnel, filling her up instantly. Hannah grunts in pleasure as she leans against the wall, allowing you to pound into her full force. The sound of skin slapping against skin echoes through the small room as both of your bodies rock together in rhythm. Your hands grip onto her hips fucking her young, tight cunt roughly.

You look down to watch your dick disappearing in and out of that tight warmth; it feels so good it's almost painful. You lose yourself in the sensation, not caring who could walk in or what might happen next.

"Harder," she begs.

As her tight hole grips you like a velvet glove, you can't help but lose yourself in the sensation. Your hips smack against her ass cheeks with each pump, and she cries out in delight, arching her back to meet your strokes.

"Fuck, Hannah. You're so fucking tight," is the only thing your mouth can produce.

You grab her wrists in one hand and pin them above her head, holding them still as you take control of the pace. Hannah's breasts bounce enticingly with every motion, begging for attention. You take one breast in your hand, pulling at the bud with your fingers. She hisses at the bite of pleasure shooting up her spine, arching off the wall.

"fuck... Me...," she moans.

You squeeze tightly on her nipple before releasing it from between your fingers. You grab her hair roughly, pulling to force her to watch as well. She gasps at the sting but whimpers with arousal too. Your gaze locks onto hers as she looks up at you helplessly; pleading for more with those gorgeous eyes.

Her walls clench around your cock as she reaches between your legs, grabbing your balls firmly and rolling them roughly while still taking in your hard shaft with her talented pussy. She moan deeply as they feel your thick length sliding deeply in and out, your balls slapping her clit. Her breasts bounce enticingly with every thrust.

You shift your grip on her hair, pulling it back hard enough to force Hannah to look into your eyes. Her gaze is filled with helpless arousal, a mix of submission and desire that makes your heart race even faster.

"I'm gonna cum in your teasing cunt," you groan out, unable to hold back any longer. The feeling of being inside this stunning young woman is too much for words as you slam your cock home. She whimpers and moans beneath you, her body arching off the wall in response to your rough fucking. Her hands clutching at the smooth, painted surface, trying to find purchase but fails.

You feel your orgasm building rapidly, as you pick up the pace, slamming into her with a ferocity that takes your breath away. Her walls clench around you tighter than ever before, her moans and gasps filling the air as she reaches her own climax.

Hannah's body shudders violently as she explodes, her cries of pleasure echoing off the walls. She writhes on you, her body trembling from the release.

As you feel your own orgasm crashing down on you, you let out a roar, burying yourself to the hilt inside her one last time. Your hot seed fills her up, and she groans in ecstasy as you both reach the peak together.

You hold her tightly against the wall, your bodies still joined as you ride out the aftershocks of your orgasms. As they subside, you feel your cock twitching inside Hannah's warm, wet pussy. She slides forward and your manhood is released from her tunnel with a lewd sucking sound.

She looks up at you with a sultry smile, her cheeks flushed and her eyes heavy-lidded with desire. Without a word, she drops to her knees and takes your still-hard cock into her mouth, cleaning it thoroughly before looking up at you with a satisfied smirk. You watch as she swallows your now softening prick, her throat working as she takes every last drop.

With a final glance between the two of you, she stands up and begins to dress herself in her discarded clothes. Hannah doesn't bother to clean up the cum that still coats her inner thighs or the mess on the wall behind her.

Once she presses down every wrinkle, she steps forward and presses her lips gently against yours. "Meet me again tomorrow, same time, right here."