The Coach Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems she and Tommy Boy are having some issues ... you know ... possibly in the bedroom."

"She told you that?"

"No, of course not, but it makes sense. He's off doing his military thing, and all wrapped up in his

law practice. The girl is lonely."

"Did anyone meet her or leave with her?"

"Nope. Stayed only a short time. I think she could use some 'fatherly attention' if you know what I mean."

Oh, he knew all right. He knew well. God, how he missed that piece of ass. Sexiest bitch he ever had.

"I would have thought you'd try to give her a little "fatherly attention.'"

"Shit. That girl hates my guts for some reason. I have no chance with that one. If I did, I would not be here telling you. But I think you might have a chance, my friend. Just thought I'd let you know."

Bryan wasn't sure he agreed. He and Kristen had parted on pretty bad terms. He wasn't so sure his fatherly attention would be welcomed.

"You're a considerate friend, Coach," Bryan said, knowing full well that he and the coach would never be friends. "Thank you. And no, your players are still suspended."

"Shit!"

____

"NO! Absolutely not," Tommy said.

She stayed calm and acted a little surprised by his anger. "What's the matter, dear?"

"You cannot sleep with Bryan again. No way."

"But how else am I going to prove my 'love' to Coach? That's how he wants me to do it?"

"I don't care if you prove your love. I don't want you to prove it. I told you I don't like the love talk."

"You said I could as long as it was sex talk."

"That wasn't heat-of-the-moment passionate sex talk. That was cold calculating, cut-my-heart-out shit!"

"Pardon me baby if I don't know exactly how your little kink works. So, you didn't find it at all arousing?"

"No!"

"Not at all? So you didn't touch yourself when you watched it?"

"Well ... I ... it was sexy. Ok, I'll admit it was sexy. But still ..."

"Did you see me sucking his cock? Pretty good, huh? He's training me real good, don't you think."

"That was hot."

She paused for effect. "Do you want it to stop?"

"No!"

"I think he might cancel me if I don't do what he wants." And stop all your voyeuristic enjoyment at the same time, hubby dear.

"No, he won't."

"He's not really happy with my lack of experience, my lack of skill. Didn't you hear him? It seems that I'm a lousy lay." This was her new approach with Tommy. She had to fuck Coach to be a better lay.

"You're not. You're the hottest girl in town. He is enjoying conquering you too much to stop."

"I don't know. I'm worried. I think I should just do what he wants. It's not like I haven't slept with Bryan before, and it will only be the one time."

"I don't like it."

"Didn't you hear Coach's plan? He's going to blackmail Bryan, and we'll never have to worry about that asshole again. Coach is calling the plays here, not me." It's out of my hands. Talk to Coach if you're man enough.

Tommy was calming down finally, and she could feel him thinking. His brain was turning back on.

"I don't know ..."

"Can I ask a question?"

"Yes."

"Honestly. Since you found out about all this, have you thought once about what seeing me and Bryan together might be like?"

Bryan was a very thin old man. At 62, he was ridiculously proud of his fit body. He ran every day and did yoga to stay in shape. He was shorter than Kirsten's 5'9" with dyed black hair and a silly looking mustache.

"Yes, dammit."

"In your mind, is it kind of hot? Did you ever get off to it?" She knew he did, since she'd just seen it.

"You're trying to fuck with my head."

"No, your dick," she giggled. "Is it kind of hot to you?"

"Yes, but I loathe him, and so do you."

"All the more reason, we help Coach put him in his place."

"You're going to do this, aren't you?"

"I think I should."

"Fuck!"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Coach Previous Part
The Coach Series Info

Similar Stories

Toxic Attraction Ch. 01 Creepy lecherous roommate has plans for Dan's innocent wife.in Loving Wives
That’s So Hot Ch. 01 Husband believes in a woman’s right to choose in all things.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Neighbor Chronicles Pt. 01 Amber submits to the neighbor for her husband's fantasy.in Loving Wives
My Neighbor Pt. 01 A young couple goes to a neighborhood party...in Loving Wives
More Stories