The Cock Inspectors - Alternative End

Story Info
More fun including a Road Trip and Bukkake session.
3.3k words
4.25
4.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a nice little alternative, fun ending to my 'The Cock Inspectors' story. It takes place just after the stage show in the original story.

So Samantha and Nicole have been freshly fucked, but still under the hypnotist's persuasive spell so the prim and proper MILFs have been suckin' and fuckin' like a pair of champs.

Just like in the ending of the last story they are ordered to clean up after the show, apply fresh makeup, new black plain top seamed 10 denier stockings, the black shiny high heels go back on, panty option deleted, naturally, and their black lacy big cup basques wiped down with their satin panties that had also been turned into snot rags for the lads, good dual repurposing! Their blonde hair styles are tidied up, and they are of course missing their dresses which are now behind the bar on the floor soaking up beer suds nicely.

Johnno, the ringleader of the lads gathers the fucked up group together around 10pm after the stage show with the ladies still stood to attention on the stage standing all prim and proper looking as if butter, or man mayo (!) wouldn't melt in their mouths even though they've had plenty of practice at it (!) with their hands clasped behind their backs, clad in their expensive black lingerie awaiting further instructions. He said:

"Right lads, here's the deal, we've got a fun little mission for Sam and Niccy and it all involves a little race around town to test out a couple of newly modified motors some of the youngest lads in the group have been kind enough to bring along tonight. Step forward Doddy and Steve and talk us through what you're gonna do if you would be so kind." he said in a mock prim and proper way making a hand gesture to them to step forward and address the crowd of hyped up funsters.

The two lads were two well built petrol heads with close cropped hair wearing jeans, trainers and t shirts with car part logos on them. Steve said:

"Um, not good at public speaking, better at fuckin' this posh cunt here (with this Sam and Nicky laughed along with the guys and smiled sweetly, their cunts still dripping and steaming from heavy action), but me and my mate Doddy here will lead with Sam and Niccy in each of our cars and aim to get to The Burger Bar and back here in record time. We've got updated, ECUs, exhausts, and air filters to make good time and a new gear shift accessory we are gonna install in a few minutes and this is what we will use to fix it in place" he said pointing at the two guns of thick black glistening motor grease held up by Sam and Niccy, each holding a tub and pointing to it like a couple of gameshow hostesses, smiling sweetly to the crowd and gesturing genuinely intrigued and surprised faces..

This is to test two things, driver dexterity, MILF copilot skill and quality of their lingerie.

"The aim of the game is for the two twats on stage to operate the manual stickshift in our two cars, WITH THEIR FUCKIN SNATCHES! THAT'S RIGHT, THEY WILL BE A COUPLE OF BIG TITTED GEARKNOBS. ALL DODDY AND ME HAVE TO DO IS STEER, CLUTCH AND ACCELERATE he shouted to massive applause. The other thing is that we are gonna test their lingerie so it can withstand things like speed bumps, acceleration, roundabouts and shit like that. If their tits stay in place, we've lost the race and we're doin' sumfing wrong, what do you reckon girls?"

Samantha politely spoke for both the ladies:

"Both Nicole and my basques are extremely expensive and with the size of our fun bags, we didn't skimp, so only the skill of the best driver could release them from our lacy black Basque cups. You'll have a job on, but try if you like. We purchased them from Miss Prim and Proper, the lingerie store in town. Look, we even have tiny little black satin bows sewn into the lace between the cups. How sweet and lovely, they look so pretty, just like us."

"Yeah, but little bows ain't gonna keep those big knockers in love, they just make you both look a pair of stuck up twats" said Doddy.

"Right, let's get to the cars lads" said Johnno and Steve and Doddy lifted Samantha and Nicole off the stage and flopped them over their broad shoulders and got them outside into the waiting cars.

Two fuckin' creepy perverts in the crowd that had been quiet up to now, appeared with the grease guns, and the ladies were escorted to the cars and unceremoniously shoved ass backward onto the hoods/bonnets of each of the young lads' cars.

The two guys with the grease guns shouted at the Cock Inspectors to open wide and when the girls both smiled sweetly at the cameras filming the fun they were told not to be so fucking stupid and stretch open beef curtain cunt lips, not their mouth lips. With that the two plucky twat mechanics aimed the grease gun 'nipple' at Sam and Nicole's slippery snatches respectively and pumped thick, slimy, glistening grease into their snatches.

When full up to the brim, the ladies were then man handled, and really fuckin' heavily groped into each car and positioned directly under the open sunroof between the passenger and driver front seats with their nylon-clad legs straddling the central transmission tunnel. As all of this had been pre planned, the lads had made up two name stickers for the top of the windscreen to show who was driving and co piloting each car, 'STEVE + SAM' and 'DODDY + NICCY' to complete the classy look!

Their greedy snatches were then slowly lowered on a gear stick with an obscene squelching sound that was accompanied by quite a bit of intense fanny farting. The sunroofs were rolled back so that the ladies heads were poking out of each sunroof. As the cars' cabins were quite small Sam and Nicky used their hands to hold on to the headrests, thrusting out their lacy-cupped top bollocks nicely.

The other guys were pissing themselves laughing while they jumped in their own cars to witness the sight of two snooty quality control Inspectors in high end lingerie changing gear by shouted instruction of the two young petrolheads. Everytime there was adirty great squelch or fanny fart they still insisted on saying sorry each time, how sweet! Twats!

The barman had retrieved the two ruined dresses from inside and used them as flags to start the two cars off from the line. The dresses were thrown up in the air and landed on the wet ground just ready for both cars to run over them, tyres chucking them up in the air and catching the shoulder straps on the roof radio aerials.

The two lads' mission was to get down to The Burger Bar fast, load up with snacks and back to the car park adjoining the factory building for prizes.

"RIGHT LADIES, GIVE YOUR SNATCH CLAMPS A LITTLE FUCKIN WIGGLE TO CHECK WE ARE IN NEUTRAL" The ladies did as they were told with a cute little giggle wiggling their asses and twats whilst enjoying the strong vibration of the throbbing V8s under the hood/bonnet.

From the moment the cars sped off, the lads shouted out gear changes to their busty co pilots and there was much squelching, grunting and panting to get the snatch clamps going in the right direction. The boys took delight in shouting out:

"FIRST!" SQUELCH "SECOND!" SQUELCH "THIRD!" SQUELCH "FOURTH!" SQUELCH "FIFTH!" SQUELCH "SIXTH!"

There's a lot of snatch juice and grease dripping down their black stockings as the ladies work their twats furiously to support the boys in their race. Their stockings are now a sexy super shine look thanks to the mix of grease and pussy juice.

Once down at The Burger Bar the gang load up with food and even get a few free t-shirts thrown in which gives them an idea. Doddy grabs a couple of traffic cones from the drive through and sneaks them into the car for later.

For most of us driving over a speed bump it's a fuckin' hassle, but not for these ladies, every time the cars go over a bump or hit a pothole the MILFs get more revved up with massive fuckin' orgasms!

They race back through country lanes and over cattle grids to give their top heavy twats another orgasmic delight and get to the works car park about midnight.

The factory was the other side of a really big housing development with lots of roads with left and right turns, corners and bridges. Both MILFs knockers were both successfully knocked out of the big lacy Basque cups, except Sam's right tit which was firmly in place. Steve lost by default and Doddy was declared the winner and both pairs had to be let free by driving skill alone!

The girls were eased off the gearsticks with Nicole coming off with more of a loud 'PLOP' sound probably as she has the tighter snatch. The lads promised the now bow legged ladies that as they showed some skill, the next night they could use their asses rather than their twats and rim their way to the chequered flag.

Sam said to Nicole "looks like we'll be missing Mother and Daughter aerobics tomorrow night, still never mind at least our arseholes will get a good fuckin' gear stick workout, we'll have to remember to wave to the ladies when we drive past the gym studio whilst getting a jolly good rimming. Mmmmmm, yummy."

"Do you think the boys would like to see us in our smart expensive lycra gym clothes Mummy?' said Nicole.

"Fuck knows darling, I heard Johnno say it could be secretary, college Head Girl or French Maid outfits for us at the next social night we shall just have to wait and FUCKING DO AS WE ARE TOLD" Sam replied sternly, changing back to a nice sweet smile for the lads.

Johnno wanted the ladies dressed a bit more smartly and professionally for the prize giving and nipped into the factory ladies changing rooms and scooped up spare clothes from the girl's lockers.

He came back with a nice bundle of skirts, 40 denier fully opaque pantyhose, high heels, push up big girl bras but purposefully left their spare panties and blouses in the locker. He was surprised to find a couple of dildos stashed away still in their boxes, a couple of light up WiFi enabled Big Bruno models.

When they got out of the cars they were told to get in the secretary outfits but had to be told to refrain from giving the customary victory blow jobs to the two lads who had just driven them around town at 100mph.

Steve got out the free gifts from The Burger Bar; two extra small t-shirts that the ladies pulled on with a big effort over their big girl wonderbras and tucked them tightly into their formal skirts. They then were led to a couple of upturned beer crates they had to stand on with their prizes proudly looking down on what was emblazoned on the front of the t-shirts. Each shirt was stretched super tight over their massive tits with the following words printed in florescent green:

'DOUBLE WHOPPER'

Emblazoned over each girl's massive chest. The guys let out cheers and Sam and Nicole were delighted with their prizes.

More victory blowjobs ensued with the ladies sucking like champs in their Burger Bar secretary outfits!

After an hour or two of suckin' and fuckin', the lads snuck into the ladies' own office and Johnno decided that the MILFs should be treated to a good old fashioned mucky British bukkake session. The ladies were arranged on their two office chairs, with their pantyhosed legs tied to the chair arms, and their wrists cuffed together behind the chairs with the pink handcuffs from the construction belts they wore in the original story. Tying their hands behind their backs just made their massive tits stand out even more.

These women were then fuckin' covered from head to toe in quality salty man mayonnaise, their hair, chest, black pantyhose-clad legs and shiny shoes made to shine and glisten even more by generous quantities of jizz flying around their twatty little office. Johnno was so proud of the mess, especially that the younger lads made as they emptied wad after fucking wad of spunk on the ladies.

Swivel chairs are really good in bukakke as they allow the lucky MILF to be surrounded and then swivelled around to serve the eager circle of cock around them. Really considerate of Samantha and Nicold mind you at this point their eyes were pretty much glazed over with sperm, much like the rest of their faces and body.

After the lads' loads were emptied on the women, Johnno hypnotised the MILFs to sleep soundly, still tied to their chairs with their twats and tits stuck out until morning.

Doddy was a twat and asked his girlfriend who worked at the place to call the female Managing Director's office in the morning claiming not unjustifiably that Sam and Nicole had a nice surprise awaiting her.

Mrs Vanessa Bigguns, Managing Director opened their office door and was aghast at the sexy sight that greeted her.

Two, highly paid and qualified, once respected Quality Control Inspectors tied to their chairs, ball gagged, in spunk-glazed tight t-shirts with 'DOUBLE WHOPPER' printed across their ample chests. They each had on a traffic cone firmly fixed on their heads and to top it all a massive luminous Bruno rubber dildo vibrating in each of their sore, but still juicy and fuckworthy snatches. It was on a slow wank mode still being controlled by Johnno who was operating it from his 'phone in the mens toilets whilst having a crafty pre-work wank.

The pantyhose each woman was wearing was holding the big dildo in place, basically tenting the front panel of the pantyhose out just like us lads do when we're 'borrowing' our wives and girlfriends pantyhose for a quick wank while they are out at the shops!

Vanessa flung open the door and asked what the surprise was expecting a presentation on quality and productivity but was horrified to see Sam and Nicole ball gagged (nice big pink balls which made a funny wolf whistle sound just as the Managing Director walked in the room), their t shirts seeming to crudely advertise the size of their massive knockers and both of them with two great big reflective orange and white traffic cones on their heads looking like a couple of road witches, just in time for Halloween I guess!

The pantyhose had sustained massive spunk damage and was basically super smooth dark black turned shiny silver with dried man mayo all over it. They were so spunked-up that it looked like a load of fuckin' seagulls had shat on them.

Vanessa was dressed perfectly in a complete contrast to our messy MILFs. She had a decent big pair of tits herself, 36DD, was a fit looking blonde with neat, shoulder length hair wearing a tight black shiny turtleneck, grey skirt, nude coloured hold up stockings and very high black heels.

Vanessa walked over to them both, her tits jiggling a bit with nips producing a nice pair of pokies underneath her turtleneck and noticed that their 32 inch computer screen was showing the Posh vs Common' stage show on a loop which had been filmed the night before, with the accompanying loud music blaring out of the pc speakers.

"Well you two look like a right pair of wankers, what the fuck are you watching there?" she said.

"Um, that's us Mrs Bigguns" they both mumbled through the ball gags."Sorry, we are so sorry, if it's any consolation the guys were very, [gulp], um, um, ...diligent and productive with their dedication to assisting us in our duties."

"I can fucking see that, all very good at sperm production, but that's not what you are paid a lot of money to report on them, you stupid twats. You two are fuckin' covered in the sticky stuff, what a pair of useless cunts." she said with hands on her hips shaking her head, her tits jiggling with frustration and rage but also making her erect nips rub up and down inside her nice big satin t shirt smooth cup big girl wonderbra.

The Managing Director locked the office door behind her, looked at the screen more closely and watched the whole thing. Both Sam and Nicky noticed that the MD was slowly licking her lips and watched her well-manicured right hand worm its way down the front of the skirt and what looked like a major intrusion into her expensive satin panties.

If the two MILFs weren't mistaken, their MD was now stood by them fingering her twat while watching the hardcore video the lads made the night before.

"Right ladies, you pair of, literal, fucking wankers, budge up" and with that the MD kicked the two MILFs swivel chairs out of the way of the front of the desk, then wheeled a spare chair over and hiked her light grey skirt up to reveal wide band, lace-topped nude stockings, propped her long legs up on the desk so her heels were pointing in the upwards position and preceded to join her two cock inspectors for a crafty pre work wank.

There was so much wanking action the little office began to smell a bit fishy as pussy lips were being rubbed furiously, two pairs by Big Bruno dildos operated remotely by Johnno sat on the shitter and one pair of perfectly manicured hands belonging to the MD's.

The video on the computer screen then moved on to the events of the race through town, blowjob prize giving and right up to the office bukkake session.

Vanessa finished her wank, pulled her skirt down, turned to her two tied up Cock Inspectors and said:

"Mmmmm, you've fuckin'done it now, II feel FUCKIN'' horny now ladies, but must get back to work. You two are fuckin' fired, I want you to clear your desks by the end of the week, when you get untied of course. By the way, no severance pay for you UNLESS, you get me one of those 'DOUBLE WHOPPER' t-shirts to slide over my impressive D cups and a nice big tub of grease. Luckily my SUV is a stick shift and I am sure Steve and Doddy wouldn't mind the three of us going out in my car for a fired fucked up pair of cunts leavers meal, what do you say ladies?"

All that Vanessa could hear is the two tied up MILFs mumble through their ball gags in unison with Samantha saying:

"Yes, Mrs Bigguns but can we give our twats a rest please, our pussy flaps are fried?"

Vanessa snapped back whilst opening the office door:

"Of course ladies, when twats are fried, time to use our asses, let's treat these guys to 3 sets of new...RIMS...full stocking and suspender sets, tight office skirts and our new t shirts tucked in tight will be the fuckin' dress code"

Vanessa could detect smiles through the MILFs ball gags, she smiled sweetly herself and exited the office, walking quickly in the direction of the executive ladies toilets as she fancied another wank in the privacy of a cubicle; in anticipation of a nice night of rimming stick shifts. When she got to the cubicle, she squirted some hand moistreiser up her ass hole and got in some practice with the executive toliet brush, both fuckin' ends as well, handle and, fuck, this made her eyes water, the nice big bristly end!

All characters are well over 18, live in a fantasy non-Covid world and any real world similarities with character names are entirely coincidental.