The Cockatoo Club

Story Info
Welcome to the club for sexually adventurous ladies.
1.7k words
3.96
11.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to 'The Cockatoo Club' that you probably have never heard of - until now that is. This exclusive club has only 6 members and I am one of them, in fact I am the founding member. My name is Roger Cox a 35year old professional fitness trainer and physiotherapist, living now in one of the largest cities in England.

This unique club exists to provide a discreet service for adventurous ladies who wish to explore new sexual experiences and tailored to their specific needs. Our clients are mostly single and married ladies of all ages, races and backgrounds, and include some sexually adventurous couples too.

The logo on our business card shows a cockatoo bird sporting an unusual appendage, and our contact details printed on the back. The Cockatoo Club is not a 'business' in the usual sense because our services are quite unique in that they are completely free to our clients. I'm guessing that discerning readers like you will already have spotted the play on words that inspired the name of our club.

Our potential new clients usually contact us initially to arrange an exploratory meeting to discuss their requirements and will often come to the first meeting alone, but some do bring their partner along also. We occasionally receive requests to provide a surprise event for a lady's birthday or other special occasion. We are very cautious about accepting these assignments however, because the lady in question would be taken completely unawares and could react badly.

The Cockatoo Club membership is currently comprised of 4 males and 2 lesbian females, all of who are sexually attractive and physically fit. Good personal hygiene and good health are essential requirements that apply equally to both clients and club members. We offer a menu of ultra discreet services for clients to choose from which can range from simple 'one to one' encounters to gangbangs. In addition we can offer more specialised events that could include the participation of any combination of male, lesbian female, or inter-racial club members as required.

One strict rule that is always adhered to is that the client is the one who decides what is acceptable (or not) during an encounter. The simple safe words that are agreed in advance with all clients are 'SLOW DOWN, WAIT, or STOP.' And we always immediately respond to her request without exception.

I think it might help the reader if I were to describe, as follows, an example of a meeting I had recently with a potential new client in a quiet cubicle in the bar of a local hotel. I immediately recognised the couple from the description they had provided as they approached my cubicle, and I stood to greet them.

'Good evening, you must be Mr and Mrs Hastings? I said as I extended my hand.

'Yes we are, and you must be Roger? Hastings replied as I shook hands with each of them in turn.

'I am indeed, and I'm very pleased to meet you both' I said as I indicated that they take the seats opposite me at the table.

My initial impression of Michael Hastings was that of a typical lawyer or bank manager in his mid 50s and his wife that of a shy demure grey haired matron of about the same age. She appeared to be quiet and shy and sat with downcast eyes while he did most of the talking for them both. A waiter soon approached to take our drinks order and we made small talk while we waited for his return. A short time later, with our drinks before us on the table, I broached the subject of our meeting.

'Well Michael, perhaps you could start by telling me what you have in mind?'

He stared for a while in silence at his glass on the table then raising his head, he turned to smile at his wife and said 'My wife Linda here has long had a fantasy that we think you might help bring to reality'.

'But of course that is what we do, and what fantasy might that be?' I asked.

'I think it best if she told you the details herself'. He answered.

Turning to her now I noticed that her face was reddening, and that she seemed a little hesitant to begin. Then looking round to check no one else was within earshot, she said in a low almost inaudible whisper 'I have this fantasy about touching and playing with a young man's penis - or maybe two.'

I paused for a while before gently enquiring 'And would you like the young man or men to touch you too?'

'I don't think so but I might be persuaded to change my mind'.

'Well, bringing fantasy to reality is what we do, so that can easily be arranged' I said.

'And do you have any preference regarding colour or size of penis?' I added.

'I haven't thought of that' She said, looking surprised. 'What choices are available?'

'Well we can offer you a variety of cocks, not only of different lengths and thickness but also black or white or any combination you may wish to choose.'

I noticed her breathing had quickened now and her eyes had closed, as in her mind she pictured the exciting fantasy of touching several erect cocks at the same time. A little later she opened her eyes, leaned towards me with flushed cheeks, and whispered 'And do you have a big one yourself Roger?'

Knowing why we were here in the first place, I took the bull by the horns and replied 'I do as it happens, and you can touch it if you wish under the table?'

Putting her hand to her mouth she muttered 'I would love to, but we might be seen here.'

I looked around casually to check if anyone was watching, then sat back a little to open my flies under the table and brought out my fully erect cock for her to play with.

'It's here for you, so be my guest' I answered.

Linda seemed a little uncertain at this blatant offer, then turning to her husband she said 'would you mind if I touched it, Michael?

'That's why we're here my dear, so go on, enjoy yourself.' he answered with a smile.

At that she stood up and moved round to my side of the table then sat down in the chair beside me. Now with our backs to the room, she discreetly slipped her right hand under the table while all three of us pretended that nothing untoward was happening. My heart was thumping with excitement at the thought of a complete stranger secretly touching my exposed erection in a public place.

The first touch of her cool soft hand on my fully erect cock made me gasp, as did the way her delicate fingers began stroking lightly up and down my shaft. She then began teasing me further by alternating between gentle feather-light touches and hard squeezing and stroking. After some time I came to realise that she had made a fist, and was slowly frigging me gently as my pre-cum lubricated her busy hand.

Across the table I noticed that Michael was looking quite flushed. His furtive movements made me suspect that he was playing with himself under the table while watching his wife frigging a young man she had just met. Linda's state of arousal was also increasingly obvious as her touches were becoming more urgent.

'Would you mind if I sucked his cock?' she asked her husband in a whisper.

'Of course not dear, and make him come too if you wish.'

After another casual look around, I gently pushed the table away enough for her to slide underneath out of sight, then pulled it back again to provide cover. I groaned when I felt her warm soft mouth close over my erect cock and looking down I could see her head bobbing up and down in my lap. We had by now created an almost tangible atmosphere of sexual excitement in our cubicle by performing these daring acts in such a public place.

Michael could not resist the temptation to peer under the table and watch his wife suck another man's cock, while he continued to frig himself.

I could hear Linda's breathing had quickened to the point where she was quietly moaning with excitement. I sensed that she was very close to orgasm, when seconds later I heard her groan and felt her body tremble as she came. This immediately triggered my own orgasm and I jerked and quietly groaned in sheer pleasure as my come jetted into this hot woman's eager sucking mouth.

After a while she came out from under the table with her mouth firmly closed, and went to sit next to Michael again.

'Did you enjoy that Linda? He asked her.

For answer she turned to him, opened her mouth wide to show him my sperm laying on her tongue, then made a show of swallowing it all down for him to see.

'Oh yes, very much so.' She finally gasped, with a big smile on her face.

Then, turning to me she shyly whispered 'And thank you Roger, that was very exciting and just like what I had imagined'

'I'm very pleased' I graciously mumbled.

'Linda, I wonder if you would like to meet Roger again and perhaps with another man next time?' suggested Michael.

'Why yes, I would like that very much' she answered, as she patted her tousled hair into place. Then turning to me she asked 'Could we arrange another meeting with yourself and perhaps a black man next time as I like the idea of handling two big cocks at the same time?'

'Of course, it would be my pleasure.' I answered.

'And ours' they both replied simultaneously.

We made arrangements to meet in the same hotel two weeks from now, but in a room that I would book before leaving tonight.

Then as they rose to leave I stowed away my now flaccid member in my trousers and zipped up, before standing to bid them both goodnight.

When they had left, I had one more drink then went to the reception desk to make the room reservation before departing for home.

The End.

(Please provide feedback by clicking on a rating star below).