The Code

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to hold back anymore, Allie felt herself explode inside. Her body shuddered as fire ran through her, from her pussy to behind her eyes and to the tips of her toes. Zoltan didn't let up. He sucked her clit and caressed it with his tongue.

His warm fingers were still in her arse, and she pressed back against them, wanting to feel them deeper inside her, needing them to fuck her again and again.

At last she couldn't take it anymore. "Stop," she whispered. "Enough." Her body was shivering uncontrollably. Her breath rasped in her throat.

She felt the fingers slowly leave her, the tongue and lips give her pussy kisses instead of licking and sucking. Her knees were unable to bear her weight anymore, and she slid forward onto the bench. I don't think I'll ever walk again.

Zoltan was lying beneath her. She felt strong hands gently take her ankles and move her legs aside, then he lifted her weight enough to slide out from underneath her body. She appreciated his care as he made sure she was comfortable while she recovered her breath.

She opened her eyes and watched languidly as he rose from the massage bench. His naked body was magnificent. Drops of sweat mingled with the massage oil glistening on his skin. The hairs of his beard were shiny with her cream. He was breathing hard too, she noticed, and there was a hungry look in his eyes.

The same hunger seemed to emanate from his cock. It stood out from his body as fiercely as his nose stood out from his face, and just now it was decidedly more interesting to Allie.

She pushed herself up from the bench and reached out. Before she could grasp it, though, Zoltan seized her by the ankles. Swivelling her round, he spread her legs wide and placed his purple head against her entrance.

For a moment they remained like that: he holding her ankles, she clutching at her breasts. She felt her body trembling, though whether it was from desire or nerves she couldn't say. All she knew was that that magnificent rod was about to enter her, and stretch her in ways she hadn't experienced for a long time.

Then he pressed forward. Slowly, slowly, ever so slowly. But with an inescapable determination.

Allie felt herself opening up to him, felt his hardness stretch the walls of her pussy, felt his heat fill her as he penetrated further and further.

She reached up and grabbed his arms. Her fingers slid across the oiled skin, but she found a grip and pulled his body towards hers. He sank further into her as his weight pressed her down onto the bench. The cushioned edge was hard against her arse, but she didn't care. All she wanted was for Zoltan to thrust his cock in and out of her.

He did. Slowly at first, then faster, then slower again. Her body adjusted to his girth until all discomfort was gone and only rippling pleasure remained. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezed him inside her, and was delighted when he whimpered in response.

Moments later he pushed himself upright. The hungry look on his face had gone, replaced by something wilder. He grasped her ankles and spread her legs as wide as they would go. Then he began to pound away, deliberately, his forehead furrowed in concentration.

They were both grunting like animals. Sweat ran from Zoltan's cheeks into his beard. Allie's hand was clenched tight around the edge of the massage bench as she held herself steady to receive him. The other slid down her stomach to find her clit.

Faster he went, faster and harder, in short, savage thrusts. No longer did his cock sink into her all the way. Now it was just his head going in and out, in and out, stretching her lips every time. She felt it against her fingertips as she rubbed herself.

She knew he was nearly there. His eyes were shut, his chest was heaving. The grip on her ankles was tightening. Her own body was responding to the excitement. Nearly there, nearly there...

And then he was there. Giving a muted roar, he thrust all the way inside her. His shaft pulsed and she felt him explode. The sudden heat pushed her over the edge too, in a series of small orgasms that ran through her like electric shocks.

After what seemed an age they came down together. Zoltan was leaning heavily on her on the massage bench. They were both panting hard. His arms were around her, his hands stroking her back in small motions. It was nice, she decided.

It was nearly seven by the time they'd both rinsed off and dressed. Separately -- there was that post-sex awkwardness that hangs in the air after strangers have fucked. Added to this, Allie was feeling bad about what she'd done. Not the fucking -- that had been wonderful, just what her body and mind had been craving.

What was really bothering her was the code. She'd signed it, put her signature to a piece of paper saying that she'd be professional. And that meant no sex during working hours.

Technically of course it hadn't been working hours. Even so...

What made it worse was that she'd been so shocked when Hester told her Zoltan had made the girls forget the code. Well, strictly speaking Allie hadn't forgotten the code. She'd just twisted it.

In a way it was a consolation that she wasn't the only one who couldn't control herself around this gorgeous man. At the same time, she felt cheap. Does he come here because he knows that we're easy? He didn't seem to be that kind of man, he'd even seemed surprised when she seized his cock, but she'd been wrong about people before.

In the reception area Zoltan put his gold-rimmed glasses back on. For once he seemed hesitant, Allie thought.

"I have an account," he said suddenly. "You can check if you want."

Relief swept through her. It would have felt awful to demand money from him now -- no matter that it was for the massage, not the sex. She was a professional, but not that kind of professional.

"That's alright," she said, smiling. He smiled back, seemingly aware of the same awkwardness.

"Well then," he replied. "Thank you. The massage was... And the-- I mean, the massage was wonderful."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." She was on firmer ground now. Just a massage therapist talking to a happy client.

He left, promising to return the next week. Allie felt a thrill of anticipation inside that stubbornly refused to go away.

She turned her mind to tidying the treatment room and making sure all the lights were off. Then she took her coat and purse and went to the door.

Her eye fell on the keypad on the wall next to it and all of a sudden Hester's words came back to her.

"Would you mind closing up today? I know you're new, but the other girls... Well, I trust you to be more responsible. They keep forgetting the code."

The code. Of course. They kept forgetting the security code.

Her own mind was blank as she looked at the plastic keys, white with black numbers and symbols. I've forgotten the code. I've forgotten the fucking code!

It was so stupid that she had to laugh. After all her doubts, her soul-searching, her self-recrimination, what Hester had been warning her about was something so prosaic and simple.

Immediately she felt better. What she'd done was still unprofessional, but it could be her little secret. No-one would know, and on Monday she'd tell the others that yes, Zoltan had made her forget the code too.

With that thought the numbers came back to her, and moments later she was outside and pulling the door shut behind her. The cool evening air was sweet with the scent of flowers, and the world was a beautiful place.

12