The Coffee Shop Ch. 03

Story Info
They go to Alex’s dorm. Will something happen?
2.2k words
4.72
3k
6

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they walked to Alex's dorm. Alex's heart began to race harder and harder with every step they took. He knew that this would lead to something, something he desperately wanted but also something that he knew was potentially risky. Raphael flirted continuously with him and they already came together. But was this maybe too much? Alex started to doubt himself but still couldn't hold himself back. There was no reason for him to feel like this, as all the signs were there that Raphael liked him. Raphael was also quite nervous. Although he didn't know about Alex's plan, it did feel to him as if something was up. Because after all Alex could also have brought the shirt with him some other day and given it to him then. He did like this side of Alex, all mysterious and somewhat dominant. Just like how it was the day before when they made out and came together. He started to feel like the feelings he had for Alex were perhaps mutual, apart from their physical attraction toward one another which was pretty clear from the very beginning.

"Is this the first time that you live on your own?"

"Yes, it was pretty scary especially since I am not from the city. But once I got to see my room and got settled, it was nice. Especially the privacy."

"Get that. I started to feel insane just before I moved out, my parents would never leave me alone."

"Same. It was driving me crazy."

"Are you from a really small town?"

"Yes, very small. There was only a main street and a couple of streets surrounding that. My high school was a forty-five minute bike ride away and that high school wasn't in a "real" town either, most students were from other small towns in the region. But the worst part was that it was quite conservative and that queer people were not really out in the open."

"That sounds tough. Were you out?"

"No not really but everyone kinda knew at the same time. A lot of people knew who the "queers" were but as long as you weren't "showing" it it was fine. It could be worse but also definitely better."

"Good that you are out of there then. Here it is quite accepting overall but there are bigots everywhere, unfortunately. But I know for a fact that it is 100% better here than where you're from."

"Yeah absolutely."

There were a couple of seconds of silence, but Raphael was too curious not to ask.

"Did you have a boyfriend or something in high school?" He tried to ask it as casually as possible.

"No, unfortunately not. But I did fool around a bit but mostly with "straight" guys who said that they were absolutely not gay." He said while laughing a bit.

"Those guys are the worst! If you like doing stuff with men you are at least a bit gay probably. But I also have had some of those unfortunately."

In the meantime, they arrived at the dorm building. The conversation that Alex had with Raphael calmed his nerves down a bit, but his heart was still racing. As they walked up the stairs Alex started to get a bit hard of excitement, because he knew for certain that something would happen once they stepped into his room.

"Your room isn't a total garbage patch right? Or will I die in there?"

"There is only one way to find out."

Alex opened the door. He folded Raphael's shirt in the morning and put it on the chair of the desk so that Raphael wouldn't be completely caught off guard. Seeing Raphael's ass as he walked in only made Alex harder, there was for certain a visible bulge now. As Alex closed the door behind them, Raphael said:

"Wow, your room is really nice and quite tidy!"

"Thanks. I did my best." Alex said while smiling.

Raphael turned around and he immediately saw it. Alex's bulge. He didn't stare at it or anything but it was obvious enough for Alex to notice that he saw Alex's bulge.

"You wanna get your shirt back?"

Alex didn't wait for Raphael to answer and walked over to the chair. He grabbed the shirt and as soon as he lifted it up, it was clear to Raphael what Alex did. He couldn't lie to himself and say that this wasn't hot. He was quite taken aback though. You could clearly see the huge cum stains all over the shirt, there was not a bit that was spared.

"I made it a bit dirty, sorry."

They were still standing opposite of each other and Raphael had no idea what to say. He only knew that he found this extremely hot and that his cock was starting to get hard. After around fifteen seconds of Raphael just looking at the shirt he started to say something.

"You were really horny, weren't you? Are you still horny now?"

Alex nodded. Raphael walked over to him and grabbed his crotch as he looked him straight in the eyes. His cock was rock hard, even harder than the day before. Alex started to kiss him violently and pushed him against the wall. Raphael unzipped Alex's pants as they kissed and started to slowly stroke his cock in his underwear. As Raphael wanted to pull down Alex's boxer Alex abruptly stopped him.

"Wait! We need to close the curtains or everyone will see us."

"You don't want to give them a little show? They would miss so much." He said jokingly.

"Can you close them or everyone will see it."

Referring to his boner as it was making his boxer into a camping tent.

Raphael closed the curtains and as he did he jokingly said:

"They are really missing out on your great cock though."

As Raphael turned around, Alex was directly in front of him.

"They will but only you need to like it."

Alex started to immediately kiss him again, making Raphael sit on the desk. Alex simultaneously switched on his desk lamp, to have a bit more light apart from the little light that shined through the curtains. Raphael could now finally pull down Alex's boxer. Alex's cock bounced out of it, happy to be released. Alex started to pull Raphael's shirt off of him and his great body was there. His pecks looked delicious and Alex could only just stare.

"You like it?"

"Yes, a lot."

He started to kiss Raphael's pecs and lick his nipples. Raphael softly moaned, not able to contain it, it just felt so nice. He could barely fathom what was happening and how this all happened but he didn't care about any of that he just wanted this to continue. Small hickeys started to appear on his pecs as they continued.

"Can I suck you off?" Raphael asked.

"Only if you take off your pants."

Raphael quickly got off the desk and unzipped his pants and took them off together with his underwear. His dicked bounced out and was rock hard, his foreskin was barely covering the tip anymore.

"You wanna sit down?"

Alex went to sit on the chair and his cock pointed up straight to the ceiling. Raphael went on his knees and started to slowly take his cock in his mouth. Alex softly moaned. As the cock went in and out of his mouth his tongue licked the tip, which made Alex go crazy. Alex locked Raphael in between his legs, making Raphael taking his cock deeper and deeper until it was all the way in. After a while of getting sucked off he only wanted one thing, to fuck him. Alex looked him in the eyes as he was still getting sucked off and asked.

"Can I fuck you now?"

He didn't even answer and immediately took Alex's cock out of his mouth and laid on the bed. His ass was quite big, Alex had never seen such an ass on a man before. He wanted only one thing to play with it. Alex stood up from the chair, opened the second drawer of the nightstand and got the lube out. He went on his knees, put some lube on one finger and on Raphael's hole and began to massage it. He slowly put his finger in and while doing that he looked directly into Raphael's eyes, he immediately saw the enjoyment on Raphael's face and quickly put a second and third finger in.

"Ah fuck this feels so good." Raphael said as Alex moved his fingers in and out.

"Are you ready for the real deal now?"

"Yes, give me your cock."

Alex moved onto the bed, squirted lube on his cock, and put Raphael's legs all the way up in the air. Raphael looked like he didn't want it but needed it. Alex saw this new side of him which only made him more attractive, a side that was more shy and submissive. He couldn't wait anymore and started to put his cock in him.

"Aaah fucking hell." Raphael said.

Alex hung over him and started to kiss him, this time more gently. He started to slowly pick up speed making Raphael's hard cock bounce. They both were moaning as the pounding went faster and faster with every thrust, making Raphael to tilt back his head and close his eyes now and then to take it all in. As he got pounded he tried to look Alex in his eyes and the shy and reserved guy that he just saw a couple of hours ago totally disappeared. Alex turned into a hot beast that was pounding Raphael as hard as possible. The ass cheeks of Raphael were clapping and both were starting to sweat.

"Ah fuck"

"You like my cock?"

"Yes, fuck yeah."

Alex spat on Raphael's cock and started to stroke it up and down. Which made Raphael go even crazier.

"Fuck stop stop or I will cum. I don't wanna cum yet." He said after not even ten strokes.

Alex immediately stopped stroking and pounding him. He hung over Raphael again still with his cock completely inside of him and started to kiss Raphael's neck, Raphael touched Alex's hair and went through it with his fingers although it was a buzz cut.

"Your hair feels really nice and soft."

Alex looked up and a small smile appeared on his face, while he was still kissing Raphael's neck and leaving some marks behind. Not long after, Alex said:

"You wanna try another position?"

Raphael let out a little smile and nodded. He took his cock slowly out of him. Raphael's hole was stretched out and it almost looked like it was begging for cock again. Alex stood up, moved the chair from the desk and gave Raphael a hand, and started to kiss him while he was halfway up. They moved to the desk and Alex turned him around and bent him over the desk, his face was laying on the desk and he was getting ready to take on even more. Alex slapped Raphael's ass with his cock before he put his cock in him again and he started to pound him like they never stopped. As he pounded him he started to slap Raphael's ass now and then, sometimes so hard that it would leave a mark. Raphael was moaning like his life depended on it, it just felt so good. The speed would go up with every thrust and Raphael's ass cheeks would clap harder and harder. Raphael's moans intensified and he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I am gonna cum!"

As Alex heard that he grabbed one of Raphael's pecks and started to squeeze them, simultaneously he started to pound him even harder.

"Aaaah fuck, fuck, fuck!" Raphael said as he cummed hands free. His legs began to twitch a bit as his cum was dripping on the ground, and with every thrust that was coming more cum would get released. A whole pool of cum was on the floor and he was still getting pounded hard, but Alex also couldn't hold it in anymore.

"You wanna taste my cum?" Alex said while breathing heavily.

"Yes."

He pulled his cock out, Raphael got on his knees and started to immediately stroke Alex's cock as fast as he possibly could. Ten seconds in his cum shot out of his cock with Raphael directing it to get as much cum as possible in his mouth.

"Aaaaaaah." Alex moaned.

There was cum all over Raphael's face, some of it sliding on his, in hickeys covered, pecks. But he couldn't be happier.

"You like my cum?" He asked, looking down at him.

"Yes, one of the best I have ever tasted." He said smiling, wiping off the cum with his fingers and putting them in his mouth. They both continued to look at each other and just smiled and stared into each other's eyes.

Sometime later they both cleaned up the cum on their bodies and laid on the bed. Stroking each other's hair, kissing passionately now and then while grabbing each other's butts and just looking at each other. Both are amazed by what happened and didn't want it to end anytime soon.