The Coffee Shop Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex and Raphael are only getting more entangled.
1.4k words
4.59
1.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was early in the morning, around 7 o'clock on Sunday. Some sun passed the curtains and shined slightly into Alex's dorm. The room still had that very particular sex smell, even the window that was slightly open didn't let the odor disappear. They were both cramped on Alex's bed which was not a bed for two people, at max it was for 1.5 person. Alex was slowly waking up and felt Raphael's arms hugging him from behind while he laid facing the wall. Alex slowly opened his eyes and was at a loss of words of what happened, he couldn't believe it and felt like he was in a different universe almost.

He slowly turned around to face Raphael who still seemed to be asleep. He looked at Raphael's face and was mesmerized, he looked so peaceful and at ease. He looked at his lips which looked luscious which he knew that they were. Raphael was shirtless and Alex was almost tempted to squeeze his pecs. He knew how good it felt after all. He looked a bit more down at his tattoo's, they were cute. There was a sea turtle, the head of a cat, a figure from the film spirited away and a couple other ones which brought less attention to Alex's eyes. As he was looking Raphael slowly opened his eyes, with a small smile. Alex looked into Raphael, barely opened eyes and also smiled. Alex went with his hand to his head and started to play with Raphael's hair.

"Hey, have you been up for long?" Raphael asked

"No, less than five minutes I think. I was just looking at you, I hope that that is okay." He said dominantly.

"That is more than okay. I hope my morning breath is okay for you though."

Raphael brought Alex with his arm as close to him as he possibly could and started to gently kiss him. Moving his hand over Alex's head as he was almost petting a cat.

"It is more than okay."

As Alex said that, he started to feel a bulge, a big one. He moved his hand under the sheet and put it on Raphael's bulge that was still being held captive by his underwear.

"Is this okay?"

Raphael nodded with a little smile looking directly into Alex's eyes. Alex's hand went inside Raphael's underwear and grabbed his cock. He slowly started to stroke it. Raphael's facial expressions immediately changed, and moaned softly. He started to kiss Alex again, this time a bit more aggressive but you could best describe it as gently aggressive. His hand that was wrapped around Alex also went under the sheets. He went under Alex's shirt and started to massage Alex's nipples.

"You want something more?" Alex asked dominantly.

"Yes."

Alex got the sheet off the both of them, went on his knees towering over Raphael and saw the huge boner in Raphael's underwear. Alex pulled Raphael's underwear down and released the cock. Alex looked at it and couldn't wait a second and immediately put Raphael's 7'5 inch (19 cm) cock in his mouth. His tongue moved slowly over the tip every time he went up and down. Raphael started to moan more and a bit louder compared to when his dick only got stroked. Alex went faster and faster and started to put the whole cock in his mouth. He was almost mouth fucking himself but just with Raphael's cock. Raphael's arms were holding onto the bed frame behind his head and with his eyes he was looking at Alex who was devouring his cock. He never saw anyone that did it like this and it only made him even hornier. He was now the one who was being dominated while in most situations he was usually the dom. Alex would look at Raphael now and then to see how he was doing, which made him even more persistent to devour Raphael's cock.

"I don't think I can hold it for long anymore." Raphael said while moaning.

Alex looked up with Raphael cock completely in his mouth and knew what he was supposed to do. He stopped for a second and went on even harder than before while simultaneously also reaching for Raphael's nipples and pinching them. Within twenty seconds Raphael's cum shot out of his cock just while Alex was at the tip.

"Aaaah fuck, Alex. Fuck!"

Alex's face was entirely covered in cum. Alex didn't act like anything happened and kept sucking until the very last shot. He started to lick Raphael's cock clean and getting the cum off of it. Alex stood on his knees again towering over Raphael still with the cum all over his face and asked:

"You liked it?"

"Like is an understatement, it was amazing. You are amazing."

"Thnx. But you are even more amazing and your cock too." Alex said while smiling.

Alex went off the bed and reached for the tissues in one of his drawers.

"Should I help?" Raphael said while grabbing the box of tissues from Alex's hand.

Alex moved his head toward Raphael's and started to slowly kiss him.

"Now you can." He said with a mischievous smile.

Not long after they decided to grab breakfast together. It was still quite early, 9 o'clock, but most places where you could get breakfast near campus had just opened. They went to this little cafe that also served some breakfast only a ten minute walk from campus. It had a pretty similar vibe with the coffee shop they worked at. They both sat down and each ordered a bagel. They were talking about what they were interested in, with Raphael saying he liked rock and punk, and Alex who was more into indie music. But both of them had something on their mind which they didn't know about each other. They wanted to ask: What now? How would this continue? Would they start dating or not? Or would they just be friends with benefits who would get breakfast every now and then. Alex thought about it rigorously while Raphael kept talking about his passion for rock and punk. Alex couldn't deal with the thought of them just being fuck buddies and wanted more out of the relationship, he was almost regretting all of this and wished he didn't do this because he still really needed the job. But then.

"Hey Alex hmmm, I need to ask you something." Raphael acted differently than usual, he was almost becoming shy while he just talked ten seconds ago about why punk was sort of coming back.

"Would you maybe want to go on a date sometime. A real date?" You could see the nervousness in Raphael's voice, something Alex wasn't used to. But he was pleased to see it.

"Yes, honestly I also wanted to bring it up but didn't know how." Alex said while blushing.

"I have time until twelve today, so maybe you wanna do something after this?" Raphael said.

"Yes, that sounds great." Alex said clearly seeing the joy and relief in his eyes.

"There is a record store nearby wanna check it out? I haven't really explored the area was busy with other things."

"That record store is great. I used to come there all the time, maybe I could introduce you to some real punk." Raphael said with a little smile.

They went to the record store and browsed through them.

"Fuck, you should really listen to this one!" Raphael almost screamed.

He grabbed Alex by his hand which pleasantly surprised Alex and took him to the turntable. He put headphones on Alex's head and pressed play. Alex was shocked it was really heavy music he expected that but not on this level. But there was something to it that was nice that released something in him.

Alex took the headphones off and Raphael immediately asked:

"And what do you think?" With his eyes twinkling.

"It is heavy to say the least but there is something nice to it."

"You wanna grab a record and show me your music?"

Alex immediately went and looked for a record. This went on for a good time, both of them grabbing records which they liked and letting the other one listen to it. Raphael eventually went home with three records and Alex with one, both buying one for each other.

"I really need to go now." Alex said when they stepped out of the record store.

"Yeah me too."

Raphael leaned towards Alex and slowly and gently kissed him.

"I hope that was okay?"

"Yes, wanna do this again sometime?"

"Yes, I will text you." Raphael said.

Alex quickly leaned toward Raphael, gave him a peck and walked away.

"Byeee." Alex said waving.

"Bye." Raphael said while kind off blushing.