The Cold Forest Ch. 02

Story Info
A Deal with the Demoness...
13.7k words
4.57
2.8k
2

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers

The Cold Forest 2: A Deal with the Demoness

Thanks to TRCIII and Pooka Hare for great editing you have done, rest is on me...

Chapter 10: Making A Deal?

Minerva was worried about her sister. She spent the whole day in her room; she made a decision, a decision to leave the town as soon as possible. So, after freshening up, she went to her sister's room to inform her about her decision. She searched for her, not just in her room but around the house.

'Maybe she went to some club. After all, she doesn't know anyone around here.'

She was about to return to her bedroom when she saw the paper lying on their dining table. All kinds of fears arose in her mind; she knew her sister very well. She immediately picked up the letter:

"Don't worry about me, Sis. I will get him."

Minerva knew to whom her sister was referring...

'What if she hurts him? Or worse? I need to stop her before she does something drastic.'

She was confused because she was not just worried about her sister, but for Erik as well. She got out of her house and her car was still there. She started it and headed toward his house.

-

"WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE?"

The voice made the demoness turn her head. She was looking at the same man she had just thrown like a rag doll, but now he was standing there like he didn't even consider her an actual threat.

She could see there was no fear on his face, and neither was he panicking. All she could see was curiosity on his face.

She would have been really worried if he was an actual threat to her, but she could tell he didn't possess any kind of magic in him. He was nothing more than a human with a better physique.

So instead of wasting any time, she attacked him by casting a low-level spell to make sure he stayed down until she was finished with the weakling.

He reacted faster than she expected. Even before she could completely cast her spell he was already moving, and within a moment he had dodged the spell and was holding her by her throat.

It was different from his first attack; during his first attack, his moments were clumsy and predictable. This time his moments were impossible for her to predict; he was moving solely on instinct. She could tell his body was moving of its own accord.

She used both her hands to take hold of his hand which was gripping her throat, to throw him like before. His body didn't even budge from where he was standing; neither were her hands able to loosen his grip on her throat. He lifted her like a toy, and brought her face closer to his; both of them were looking into each other's eyes.

"GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU?"

With each of those words, he tightened his grip on her throat, just to make his point. She was struggling to breathe; her attempt to physically overpower him failed.

Fear was visible on her face, and the expression of fear turned into that of seduction. A thin smile appeared on her face and she spoke:

"Don't you see what I've got here?"

With those words, her body changed drastically; her height and weight changed. Within a few moments her tits, which were 'A' cup, became 'DD'; her ass became plump, round and bouncy; her height grew more than afoot. Her tail and horns disappeared. Now her appearance was that of a centrefold model from a magazine.

She looked into his eyes to see how much her beauty had enthralled him. To her greatest surprise his expression was unchanged. He wasn't staring at her breasts or any other part of her body, he was looking straight into her eyes.

A decision was made; she could see in his eyes he was about to end her life.

"Wait!!"

She knew she needed to use some other way to get out of this.

"I can be your servant."

"WHAT??"

Confusion was clear on his face.

"Yes, I can be your servant. I will do whatever you say. I will follow all your commands."

"WHATEVER I SAY?"

"Yes".

"I ACCEPT."

Suddenly his head perked up; he loosened his grip on her throat and she fell to the floor with a loud thud. He left her and ran out of the basement. He rushed out of the storage area and was running toward his house. It was her scent; he caught it from the distance of more than a mile. She was going toward his house.

-

Minerva was very anxious; she didn't know what she would see at Erik`s house.

'Had her sister done anything drastic? Would she be able to stop her? Would she want to stop her? How she would be able to explain everything to Erik? How would he react? Will he outright reject her? Will he end everything with her? Will he fuck her one last time?'

The last thought brought a thin pink hue on her cheeks and ignited the fire deep within her heart and pussy.

Millions of questions were going through her mind, some of them downright illogical and outlandish, which were confusing and exciting her at the same time.

She arrived at his house and stopped to take a few deep breaths, to gather her courage to go inside and face reality. She turned off the light and engine of her car and got out of it. She was about to walk towards the house when she felt some movement behind her. She stopped in her tracks.

She felt breathing on her neck; her body was feeling goosebumps. Her mind knew who it was, and that was why it was going numb. She was growing wet, her heart was beating faster and faster.

He smelled her, her neck, her hair.

"ARE YOU WET FOR ME?"

She didn't know if it was a question. Was he expecting any kind of answer from her? But one thing she was sure about, his voice was like thunder. It was booming in her mind and body. She didn't trust her tongue, so she shut her mouth tightly.

Suddenly, he pulled her with one hand and brought his face even closer to her, his lower body pressed against her back, his erection resting between her butt cheeks, and he gave her a lick on her right ear. All of these things happened at the same time, which led to multiple shocks running through her body.

She felt his hand holding her waist, moving down to her panty-covered pussy. She had been in a constant state of arousal since she left his house last night. She had even masturbated herself to sleep twice during the day, and she did it once more in the shower.

Even after so many orgasms, she was feeling horny while driving towards his house. The last few seconds she spent closer to him drenched her panties completely. So, when his hand came into contact with her soaked underwear and moved them to the side, she felt exposed, extremely humiliated and even worse, she wanted to beg him to take her.

It was like he knew what she wanted, because after he moved her panties aside, he unzipped his pants and the next second it was his bare erection touching her butt cheek. He slightly lifted her and set her on his erection. The toes of her feet were barely touching the ground while her pussy was set upon his cock. She felt extremely horny; his cock was getting drenched in her juices.

"I AM ALSO HARD FOR YOU; YOUR BODY IS TELLING ME TO TAKE YOU. WHAT DO YOU SAY? SHOULD I?"

She didn't know what to think of it.

'Was he asking for her permission? Let me think. My bare pussy is pressed against his rod-like erection, my whole weight is upon it and he is asking me whether should he fuck me or not? Is it some kind of cruel joke? Can't he just take me like last night?'

Instead of answering, she brought both her hands behind her back to touch his head and used it as support and started to move slowly upon his erection, the movement was just fractional due to her imbalance.

"No need for such a hurry; you can just ask for what you want."

She could feel there was a change in his tone. While he had a commanding voice at first, now it toned down to how it was the night before.

He slowly placed a kiss on her neck, and then placed a few more kisses around it. She was feeling confused and horny; the hard fucking she was expecting wasn't happening, which was frustrating.

He slowly lifted her from contact with his erection and put her down on her feet, then turned her around again, lifting her once more to place her fully on his erection. In the dark of the night, she could see his eyes; she saw his desire for her, and she was losing herself in those orbs.

Her body again started to move unconsciously. Sliding up and down on his erection. His hold on her waist tightened, stopping her movement.

"Shhh. No need for hurrying. Don't you think we should cherish this moment?"

She knew what he was doing--he was playing with her mind. He knew he had absolute control over the situation. He just wanted to show it to her and break her even more. He wanted her to know that what happened would happen on his terms.

"Do you want me in?"

"Yesss," she replied without thinking. Her entire focus was again on the erection she was sitting on. He didn't move. She added another word. "Please!!!"

With a swift movement, his erection slid inside her wet and burning pussy. He was deep inside her cave with a single motion. He took his cock out of her pussy until just the cock head was inside her and pushed again, inserting himself fully inside her.

A soft moan left her mouth; he slowly increased the tempo. He lifted her off the ground and started to fuck her in earnest. He was moving her entire body on his cock like a toy. She lost her mind in the pleasure and the way she was experiencing it.

It was just a few seconds before he brought his mouth close to her again. "Cum for me, BITCH!"

Those words triggered an orgasm, a world-shattering orgasm. After last night, she was afraid that she wouldn't experience such an intense pleasure ever again, but she was wrong. She lost track of the time. It was constant bliss, an extreme form of pleasure.

When she came back to the world of the living, she could feel his erect penis still inside her pussy. He was holding her, kissing and licking her face and neck. It felt so intimate!

She again felt the fear, the fear of falling for this man. She knew she had the intention of using him for her gain but after knowing him, and after the previous night, she was already feeling guilty. Now, after these few minutes they spent together and the pleasure that they shared, what was she to do?

She knew Erik was a complex man after last night, but she could confirm now that somewhere deep down, he may also have started to have feelings for her. Which was why she was afraid; she was afraid of breaking the heart of this man when she would leave him, when he would find out how he was just a tool for her.

'Will he forgive me?!'

His movement brought her out of her musing. He started to walk toward his house while holding her in his hand. His every movement was sending pleasure in her body. She could feel his cock inside her pussy, pulsing with each step, moving in and out of her.

He entered the house; he put her on his drawing-room floor. He slowly started to move in and out of her while kissing her face. He gave her a soul-searching kiss right on the lips; the kiss dazed her for a few seconds.

Again he started to fuck her vigorously. She didn't have time to think about anything because her body was already reaching another high. His speed and movement varied after a few thrusts, which was increasing her pleasure without giving her orgasm. He was playing her body like a maestro!

She was feeling pleasure that she never felt before in her life. It was unexplainable; she had lost control of her body. It was a lot different compared to last night.

Her mind had all logical thoughts buried under a mountain of pleasure, ignored and forgotten at the moment.

She felt him increase his pace and bring his body closer to her. His front was placed against hers, mashing her tits against his chiseled chest. He brought his face close to her neck and after giving a few kisses, licked her ear lobe. "MINE!"

That was the last word she heard from him. After that, she felt extreme pleasure in every part of her body. The couple was so lost in pleasure that they didn't notice a creature watching them from shadows.

Chapter 11: The Demoness

Being summoned in the human realm was like dream come true. Even sweeter was the idiot who didn't have a proper ritual to bind her. Although she was disappointed seeing his life force, which wasn't so strong.

But suddenly another human came, who had so much life force pulsing within his body. So she decided to finish with the weakling first and then devour the other one.

The other human didn't just have a strong life force, he also had a strong physique.

'Today it's going to be a feast!'

After all, it was the first time she'd got hold of such a fine specimen.

Tanha being a low-class demoness, she'd never had an easy life. Only those with higher class had the privilege to go to the human realm. So, when there was a pull, she pushed all her magic into it to make it work.

She had heard stories about how weak and gullible humans were. She just needed to convince whoever summoned her how letting her out in that realm would be a good idea.

She knew harvesting the human life force would help her reach higher class or at least make her strongest among her class.

Being a servant of her kind was something she didn't like, but she had always been a survivor. When, at a young age she got the chance to be a servant of one of their leaders, she grabbed the opportunity. It wasn't much, but she knew if she wanted to be strong, she needed to bide her time and rise in the food chain.

In the last 400 hundred years, she had become stronger by harvesting as many resources as she could get her hands on. Still, she was an average demon, even in her lower-class tier. But she learned many things in those years, and she felt she could adapt to any situation and survive in any land with her powers and tricks.

So, when that other man tried to attack her, she was able to predict his movement and turn his momentum against him.

Although she was a low-class demoness, her kind was still much stronger than humans. The harsh environment they lived in and the magic in their bodies had made them evolve physically.

She knew some humans were capable of doing magic that could put the strongest of her kind to shame. That was the reason why she first wanted to negotiate with her summoner instead of fighting him. She was afraid of being sent back or ending up dead.

Manipulating her summoner and using him for her gain was her first strategy. But when she came to find her summoner, she saw a weak normal human who must have used some magical tome to perform the ritual, because his magic wasn't enough to summon a powerful being.

It was a fluke that she caught the disturbance in the space and pumped all of her magic to open a portal. She had used most of her magic to reach this realm, so she was afraid if there happened to be a cult or a group of people, it would be impossible for her to convince them. But finding a weak human who must have passed out during the ritual was like a dream come true.

She was approaching him to harvest his life force when another man approached her who had a huge life force and good physique, and his lack of magic put her at ease. She knew she could handle a person of his caliber.

After she threw him, he appeared to have lost consciousness, which was fine by her. She wanted to have fun while harvesting his life force; it was going to be a long and fun night! What else could a girl ask for after travelling such a long distance?

"WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE?"

The question startled her. She turned around to see who it was. This happened to be the same man that she had thrown a few seconds ago. But something was different, his stance was different.

The way he was standing with confidence and a carefree attitude was enough reason for her to react immediately. She didn't have much magic left after pumping most of it into the portal, but she gathered whatever was left and attacked him with raw magic.

It was like lightning; his body moved and not only did he dodge her attack, he closed the distance between them at the same time.

She had seen different types of creatures in hell. If she had to guess, his reflexes were that of an average demon. Even before she could complete her thought he was upon her, holding her from her throat like a rag doll. She would have laughed at the irony if it was someone else in her place.

"GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T KILL YOU."

The question wasn't the reason for the fear that shot through her body, nor him holding her by her throat. The reason for the sudden panic was her hands, which were imbued with magic to shock him and free herself from his grip, were failing drastically. Her magic wasn't affecting him!

He wasn't even paying attention to her hands, which were applying raw magic on his hand. If it was any powerful magical being, she could have understood, but he wasn't magical. There wasn't even an iota of magic in his body. Still, her magic was failing against him.

In her life, she had seen and heard about many beings who could resist magic, but she had never heard of normal humans nullifying magic like that. That's why his question sent her into panic mode. Not only could he physically overpower her, he could also resist her magic like it wasn't even there.

She knew she would be dead if he crushed her throat, which would be worse than being sent back to hell. She didn't come into this realm just to die; no, she knew how to get out of such a situation.

She was once sent to serve succubae by one of her masters, who taught her many tricks. So, she tried to use those tricks. She altered her appearance and tried to seduce him.

But it didn't work. She had heard some powerful lords in hell preferred men over women so she wasn't surprised when he seemed uninterested in her. She saw in his eyes that he was about to make the final call.

So she went for the last trick that she had to save her life. She had been a servant to someone weaker than him; at least this man looked strong, and if she was alive, she could always find a way to get rid of him.

She knew once she swore an oath to be his slave she wouldn't be able to kill or betray him. But it was servitude or death. There wasn't another choice. It wouldn't be the first time she had taken that path. Being weak in hell, she had made many such choices in her lifetime. It was just another one.

Even if she couldn't get rid of him, most humans don't live more than a hundred years. If she chose a word of her oath carefully, she could always draw his life force in future and end him that way without breaking her oath.

So, she offered to be his servant. He looked surprised and confused at the same time. She felt relief from his expression.

'At least he seems to be unaware of what peculiar situation we are both in!'

It would be easy to use words that she wanted if he didn't have much knowledge about oaths. She tried to elaborate while being careful. She knew how humans can adapt to situations so she wanted to keep him in the dark as much as possible.

"WHATEVER I SAY?"

"Yes."

She kept her answer short.

'Until I find a way to get rid of you,' she thought.

"I ACCEPT."

'That was easy. He didn't even ask for any kind of oath, the idiot!'

He dropped her on the floor and left. She was surprised by his attitude; it was like he didn't care about her at all.

He left her and the other human there. She was tempted to harvest the life force of the weakling and run while the powerful man was gone, but she controlled her compulsion. From her first experience with a human, one thing was clear: her information was very incorrect. She already knew all the information she had was at least a century old.

She had not met anyone visiting the human realm and coming back to hell in the past century. So, there weren't many sources for her to update her information about the human realm but now she knew it wouldn't be as easy to survive in this realm as she was expecting.

Perry_D
Perry_D
36 Followers