The Cold Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another reason for her to not react to her compulsion was POWER. All creatures in hell respect and desire one thing and that is POWER. While the man doesn't have any magic, she felt some kind of POWER contained in his body. His aura was the strongest she had ever seen in her life and his life force was shining like the sun when he was standing close to her.

Any creature of her class would blindly follow a man like him, even though he was just a normal human. She never swore an oath to him, and neither was he there to stop her from escaping. She wasn't willing to run away and leave such a mystery unsolved. It wouldn't be possible for her to survive if there were other humans like him.

She could tell there was more to this man than what she saw. Which was exciting and irritating at the same time, and since he didn't ask her for an oath, then she didn't have anything to be worried about.

When she got out of the building he was already gone. Her kind was still primitive in their way of living, so it wasn't hard for her to smell in which direction he had gone.

She started to follow him with a full sprint. She was being careful not to be noticed by him or any other creatures. Within a minute she saw huge trees looming over a house. The trees were grown densely; their branches were covered in snow. It was a frontline of a huge forest that was behind them.

She suppressed her aura and walked toward the house as swiftly as possible. There was a hundred-meter distance between her and the house when she noticed that the man was slowly approaching someone.

The night didn't have any negative effect on her sight. For her, everything was as clear as day. She saw it was a woman, a woman who had magic.

She stopped where she was. She tried her best to mask herself. She left the small trail that she was walking and hid behind the tree.

She observed The Man slowly approach the woman. If she had to guess from her limited knowledge, that woman must be a witch. But she wasn't sure about the accuracy of her assessment.

That witch's magic was stronger and had a core that was at least four times larger than hers. The witch could easily beat someone like her.

That Man must want to kill her because he was moving like a predator. He approached her from behind, without letting her realize that he was there.

Suddenly he was on her, touching her from behind. Instead of retaliating, the witch`s body froze.

A fight was what she was expecting, but it turned into a hot sex scene where the mysterious Man was dominating the powerful witch. He was playing with her body and her mind; and not only that, she saw the witch`s magic was behaving strangely.

It was like her magic was turned into a thunderstorm which was fighting with him for dominance and failing. Her magic was slipping out of her body, while he was playing with it.

Her excitement was increased, not just because of the mystery, but the way this Man was overpowering that witch and her magic with his brutal physical force and his aura. It was truly strange.

It was something that made her change her strategies about how to survive in this world. If she somehow found a way to control this Man, life would be a lot easier in this realm.

She was thinking of a way to do so, but not before getting herself off thrice while enjoying the show.

'You don't see such a thing every day!' was her justification for being voyeuristic and playing with herself while watching them.

It was a half-hour later when The Man started to walk toward the house while holding the woman, still impaled on his cock. Her body wanted to follow them, to see more of their coupling, but her mind stopped her.

'That Man can already overpower me, plus that witch can overpower my magic on her own. I should approach him when he is alone.'

It was two hours before dawn when that woman came out, wobbling and scared. If she had to guess one thing about this Man, it was clear he was more powerful than appeared. And he was into women!

Thinking that it was because he wasn't into women that he didn't react to her body was one thing, but the fact that he was into women and still didn't react to her charm hit her ego hard.

'How can he overpower her physically? How he can resist the magic? And most importantly, how could he resist my body and charms?'

She was not succubae but that didn't mean she didn't know how to seduce a man!

Once the witch left in her vehicle, Tanha cautiously walked toward the house. She was not going to underestimate this Man ever.

When she came close to the house, she could smell him inside. The scent of that woman was also fresh in the air, and she could smell their scent combined with their bodily fluids. It was intoxicating!

After watching such creatures having hot sex, coupled with the smell of their bodily fluids, it made the memory of her serving succubae come to the surface. It was her natural reaction to get excited by Power. And watching two Powerful creatures doing it was a sight she could never forget.

Her logical mind was telling her not to rush into the house. But her body was moving like some string was drawing her inside. She wanted to resist the temptation but her excitement and her curiosity were winning the battle.

She walked into the house. Her eyes caught the sight of the Man lying on the floor, naked!

He was at least one-and-a-half feet taller than her, and buffed like some imp working as a servant, in her master's house back in hell.

She also noticed the lower part of the body and especially his penis, which was still hard, and covered in the combined bodily fluids of him and that witch.

Her mind was set to become Master of her fate, become a top-class demon in hell, but her body was still that of a slave, and it was urging her to go and lick that juice of two powerful beings. It was asking her to fight that one-eyed beast that was standing tall. It was asking her to satisfy its primal need.

Her mind and body were waging a war with each other. Her logical mind was resisting, while another voice argued within her:

'But he is so powerful!'

'So, what? I will be even more powerful than him.'

'That isn't going to happen in a fortnight. Nothing wrong enjoying the current situation.'

'No, I don't want to fall down that rabbit hole.'

'But no one will know, not even him; and I can drain all his life force by using that trick I learned from the succubus. It is like killing two birds with one shot.'

That last thought pushed her body forward. Her body moved itself and for the next few minutes, she was having an early breakfast!

Chapter 12: A Weird Dream

It was dark around him. He recognized the place; it was the same forest that he had been seeing all of his life. He looked around the tall trees looming over him.

He was confused at his whereabouts; never in the past had he ever entered the forest during the night. After gathering the whole of his courage, he started to walk through the dense forest, making sure to avoid any predator.

He could hear the sound of the stream, which was only a few meters away from his house. He came out of the dense trees right at the edge of the stream. He was about to move upstream when a small glow of light caught his sight.

It was in the middle of the trees on the opposite side; he saw a small red stone that was shining brightly in the dark of the night.

He saw a movement, a small movement within that red stone, like something was moving around inside. Which it literally did. It moved among the trees and came out in plain sight. It wasn't stone but more like a mole or mouse. It walked closer to the stream.

Erik looked at the peculiar creature, trying to recognize the species. It was only a few meters away from the stream when he could clearly see it.

It was like a fox cub, and again he was confused. He had never seen red foxes in the forest, especially not one with such bright red fur.

He looked at the small cub. It was when the cub was standing right on the opposite side of the stream that he could recognize it.

Except for the tail, which was very big compared to its small body, every other feature of the cub was similar to that of a wolf.

Both of them were standing on opposite sides of the stream.

The cub looked at him with equal curiosity, and it was after a minute or two he noticed some kind of expressions on cub's face, which was weird. But before he could do anything more, with a low growl it jumped at him.

Before it could cross the stream, everything turned dark. Erik opened his eyes only to find himself lying in his living room. And naked as the day he was born.

He thought about the dream for a few minutes, trying to make head or tail of it. He knew it was a dream, but it felt so real at the same time!

After musing for a few minutes and failing to make any sense of the dream, he opened his eyes and looked down at himself.

It was the second morning in a row he had woken up like this.

'Least I'm not dirty like last night.'

He looked down his body; his nether region and his entire body looked clean, as if he had just taken a bath.

Instead of thinking about the dream anymore, he was now going through his memory from last night to find why he was sleeping naked in his drawing-room instead of in bed in night clothes, like any normal human would. As he tried to think about last night, his head was hit with a splitting headache. It was worse than before. He was having trouble even keeping himself awake due to the intensity of it.

'This all started after that damn wolf bite.'

He cursed that wolf in his pain-filled state. Strange things were happening with him and whenever he tried to remember them, he was afflicted with a headache. First, he thought it was due to stress or weather, but now he was sure there was something wrong with him. He was trying to relax when the scent of omelet hit his nostrils.

He took a few deep breaths to control the pain and again looked down at his body. Except for the occasional headache, his body was in fine shape. Way better than before, in fact; it felt like he was amped on steroids.

He slowly stood up from the floor and walked toward the kitchen. When he was standing at his kitchen door, he saw a sight that put a look of shock on his face; his eyes lost all sleepiness.

A brown-skinned woman with a height of 4`5 was cooking in his kitchen, completely naked. He could see her tight body and perky tits all in their glory.

She looked at him, gave him a thin smile.

"Good morning, Master. It seems you are fully awake!"

He saw where she was looking, and looked down at his penis. Although he had been in a constant state of arousal for the last two days; he was once again getting rock-hard.

He closed his eyes and the memory of last night hit him hard. She was that woman who had been looking at his passed-out friend like prey.

'Oh shit! That ritual must have worked!'

He opened his eyes to see if she actually had the horns and tail that he had seen last night before he passed out.

The stove was turned off and the woman wasn't there. He was surprised, but before he could react in any way, he felt a hand wrapped around his erection.

His eyes shot down. There he saw one of the best sights of his life; the woman was kneeling before him, and both her hands were wrapped around his erection.

He could see the size difference between them. His penis was looking really hard and intimidating. Any normal human woman as petite as this one would freak out from the size of it, compared to her body, but all he could see in her eyes was hunger, a craving!

The thought confused him even more. If it was Alice, his body would have reacted immediately, would be moving on instinct. He would have lost control, but even while that woman was holding his erection with both of her hands he was still in control.

He was feeling like any other time he had been with a female.

It was like everything was normal the way it was before the storm, except a demoness was holding his penis, and calling him Master. That thought brought him out of his musing. He was about to stop her, but she brought her face forward and engulfed half of his erection in her mouth.

He could see from the way her mouth was bulging out, it was a really inhuman sight, how she took his erection in her mouth. It was a physically impossible task for a woman of that size. The thing that shocked him was how her mouth was working like a suction machine; her tongue was touching every part of the erection that was inside her mouth. Even more surprising was how she was slowly trying to suck more of his erection inside her mouth.

He had been with a few women in his life, but the way this woman was sucking him was a really alien thing. Because he was so thick in girth, most of the women he had been with avoided blowjobs; those who did attempt it weren't so intense.

His mind was sky high! It had been such a long time since he felt such pleasure!

He knew he had slept with Alice the other night, but the fleeting memories of events brought more pain than pleasure, so he was honest about the pleasure he was getting from this woman.

The thought of Alice brought guilt within him, though. He was dating her and yet there was another woman sucking him. And the way he'd woken up this morning, they might have done more than just sucking!?

'Alice and I are not in any official relationship.'

His mind tried to justify his situation. That thought brought anger within; he felt angry with himself. He was really confused; it was the same way he felt with Alice that night, but this time instead of feeling horny he felt angry with himself. He knew it wasn't him but the emotion was coming deep down from within him.

'SHE IS MINE!'

He heard the voice; it was filled with anger, booming like a thunder storm!

He opened his eyes, which he had closed due to the emotional surge. He was shocked with the voice that he just heard. But when his cock head touched silky skin, it made him look down at the demoness.

The sight that was before him excited and scared him. He could see his entire erection was lodged inside her mouth. It was into the back of her throat, and tears were coming from her eyes. His hands were holding her head firmly, and it was clear he had unknowingly forced his erection all the way inside her mouth.

He reacted quickly and removed his hands, but she didn't move her head. She kept it where it was while her tongue started to move again. Her throat was vibrating against his shaft.

The sight and feeling was enough to send him over the edge. She didn't look surprised or shocked with him cumming inside her mouth without warning. Instead, the suction just became more intense and she sucked every drop of cum out of him. She felt like she was draining him not just physically but sucking his soul also!

He felt dizzy for a moment and the next moment he felt normal. Or as much 'normal' as he had been for the last two days.

Normally, after such an intense experience, he would need a rest to just be able to talk properly but after a moment of dizziness he felt refreshed like he felt when he woke up this morning. His erection which was still inside her mouth was still hard. He knew he had been a healthy person due to following his grandfather's strict diet, but this was really strange.

'I need to do more research on the supernatural, demons in particular. After all, they are not just myths; I have living proof of that sucking my cock.'

With that thought, his penis gave a twitch in her mouth. She looked surprised, and slowly brought him out of her mouth.

"Master, I drained this beast three times in the last six hours, but it seems like I am failing at taming it."

Her cheeks turned red; it was like she was genuinely ashamed of herself in failing to get him soft.

"My mouth is really tired. If you wish, you could use my other holes."

He was shocked by her statement about how virile he was. He didn't actually remember anything that happened after he passed out from just a single hit from this woman. And now she was calling him Master and suggesting he use her other holes if he wanted to get his rocks off again.

He tried to remember everything that had happened the previous night; again, all he got was a headache for his attempts.

He took a few deep breaths; he needed to sort everything out as soon as possible.

"No. Actually, I am going to take a shower."

"Do you want me to join you?"

It wasn't what he expected from her. He himself wasn't sure what he wanted at that moment. He again took a deep breath and replied, "No, I will be fine."

"Ok, then I will prepare your breakfast while you get showered."

The hot water was enough to decrease his headache. He relaxed in the shower for a few minutes while trying to make sense of his situation.

'So, first things first. A strange wolf bit me. After that I passed out. Then, the next day, my wound was healed. The very next day, I started to hear strange voices and smell different scents, but nothing much happened except feeling a little bit on edge.

'Then, the day after that I lost control of my body when I met Alice. That night during our date, I lost control of my body again; we must have had sex, but I don't have any memory of it.

'The other day there was no reaction from my body toward her, through he was observing very minor details that were happening around him.

'That night, when his friend tried a ritual, he succeeded in summoning a demoness. But, Henry apparently passed out before binding her, so I tried to stop her from attacking my unconscious friend and was knocked out by a single hit from the demoness.

'The very next morning, I woke up naked in my drawing room with the same demoness cooking me breakfast and calling me Master, and she also gave me the best blowjob of my life.

'So, there are three people who could fill the blanks I have in my memory. One, that damn wolf. After having a demoness in my house, I cannot believe it was a normal wolf. Not only was it big compared to a normal wolf, its behavior was even stranger. All this shit hit the fan after I got bitten by that wolf.

'The second person would be Alice. I could ask her what happened that night. I could ask her tonight when we go on another date.'

The thought of going on another date excited him; he felt positive vibes coming from within him. It was quite the opposite of how he felt a half-hour ago when he felt sudden anger.

'It's only when I'm around Alice that I lose control of my body, and only thoughts of her cause this alien emotion I feel within me.

'Third would be this demoness, and I haven't even asked her name. I just face-fucked a woman and didn't even ask her name. Does she even have one?

'There is also Henry, but he was already passed out. Still, I should check on him and tell him about his success, and ask what to do with this demoness.'

He quickly got dressed and went to the kitchen.

"Master, you are late. Come quickly before your food gets cold again."

There was an omelet, a glass of orange juice, and few other mixed veggies.

After sitting in his chair, he asked her, "Who are you?"

"Oh, so dumb of me, I didn't tell you about myself. I am Tanha, a demoness. Our kind are called 'MARA', Master. We are a weak and servant class demon, Master."

"And why are you here?"

"After I offered myself as your servant in exchange for my life I followed you here."

"Oh?!"

'Many things I don't remember from previous night.'

He took a few deep breaths and was about to ask her what exactly happened.

"You were so merciful for accepting me as your servant instead of killing me. I really want to apologize to you for attacking you and thinking of you as just food. I truly underestimated your might."