The Cold Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What? I did that? Wait a minute. Now if I tell her that I don't remember any such things happening or it wasn't I who did that, then how will she react? She is giving me so much respect because she thinks I am capable of killing her, but the last thing I remember, she was the one throwing me like a rag doll.'

"Do you need anything else, Master?" she asked, while running her hands down her body seductively.

He wasn't sure how to reply. A naked demoness who had knocked him out in one hit last night was thinking of him as some mighty person, serving him, and offering her body to him.

'No, I can't trust her. I don't even know what kind of ritual Henry used and what oath she might have sworn last night. I need to sort this out by myself.'

"No, I think I should get going. I am already getting a late start getting to my classes."

He quickly finished his breakfast and asked her before leaving, "So, what are you going to do?"

He wasn't so much interested to find out what she would be doing the rest of the day but maybe if she somehow disappeared from his house, then he wouldn't mind that much.

The rest of his situation was already out of his hands, now; he didn't want to add a demoness breathing down his neck. The blowjob was really great and he wouldn't mind doing that again--or other things--but he really wanted to give Alice a chance and see where their relationship would go, instead of fucking around with a freaking demoness.

He turned his phone on while walking toward the college campus. He saw missed calls from two people: one from Henry, the other from Alice. There were many messages in his inbox so he checked it.

First one from Henry:

"Bro, I told you to put me in my car; my back hurts like hell. One of my contacts found a treasure. Going to pick it up, and will talk to you when I am back. I put that book in your locker."

'Well, he is gone out of town or may be out of the country again.'

The other message was from Alice, just a few minutes ago:"Hey! Where are you? Waiting for you at campus. If you are here in the next ten minutes, you might get a reward."

Images of him and Alice dry humping during their lunch break appeared in his mind. He felt a strong push within his body.

His running would take fifteen minutes to reach the campus and he only had five minutes left in her deadline. He started to run at full speed.

He felt a vehicle passing by him, but instead of going forward it went backward. He looked around; he was moving way faster than the cars that were on the road.

'Shit, it's happening again.'

Thoughts of him doing things with Alice were enough for him to lose control of his body. In three minutes, he was standing in front of the campus, trying to catch scent of Alice and find her before the deadline.

"Hey! You're on time."

He turned to his right. There she was, but the excitement he was feeling from within him was gone. She moved forward and gave him a deep kiss on his lips.

It was different; her scent was the same as yesterday, not that flowery scent that he had smelled from her before that. He didn't question her about it; instead, he decided to go and get that book from the locker and try to confirm his doubts.

"Aren't we going to our classes?" she asked, when he started to walk in the opposite direction of their class.

"Yes, but I have to pick up a few things from the lockers. You go; I will join you later."

"Let me go with you; then we can go to our classes together."

"No, I am going to pick up some things from the boys' locker room, so it wouldn't be such a great idea for you to be there."

"Are you sure it would be a bad idea?" she asked him innocently, while throwing a sultry look toward him. It wasn't how Alice behaved normally. She was a tease, but not like this. It was like she had mastered the art of seduction or something.

"I mean it would be easier to find what you are looking for, if we searched together."

He could clearly see what she was trying to do. He was about to speak but she spoke again.

"Okay, I got it. See you in class, and don't forget you are taking me out tonight."

"How about I come to your house to pick you up?"

"How about I pick you up from your house and we can decide where to go from there."

"That's fine by me."

He picked up the book from his locker and put it inside his bag. After that, the rest of the day went smoothly. A few smooches from Alice were all that happened between them, and there wasn't any reaction from his body despite her close proximity.

Chapter 13: A Rare Treasure

Tanha was having the time of her life! Not only was she able to come to this realm, but she got her hands on a rare treasure--such a rare treasure that her kind would kill each other to get it. It was something that she never even imagined in her wildest dream.

After finding out that her normal magic wasn't working on him, she wanted to try out a few tricks that didn't involve the same kind of magic, to harvest his life force.

When she saw him laying in deep sleep, drenched in bodily fluid, she knew it was time to test the other method she'd learned from the succubae. If it succeeded, she would have a big treat; if she failed, she would just enjoy his fine body.

She slowly crept closer to him, still afraid of him waking up and attacking her. She brought her hand to hold his penis. The smell of sex was really intoxicating and she was horny from watching him dominating the witch. Now, holding his erection in her hand was pushing her limits.

'Fuck, let's do it!'

She first started to lick his shaft, then suckle on it. He gave a bit of reaction but nothing for her to be worried about; he was still in deep sleep.

She could also taste the pussy juice of that witch, which excited her even more.

In the next few minutes, she was sucking him vigorously, adjusting her mouth and throat to perform the technique perfectly. It was a technique to harvest life force.

Like fish can breathe in water, some succubae have evolved to such a level that they can harvest the life of their prey using any of their orifices. Which was a backdrop for her, but she was not a succubus. She was only able to learn to harvest life force using her mouth.

Seeing how he could resist her magic, she only had this technique to harvest his life force.If it didn't work, then she would need to run away from him and try to find other prey. After using so much magic, she was in dire need to feed herself if she wanted to survive.

When she felt him about to go over the edge, she intensified her suction; for her it was a now-or-never moment!

It wouldn't be hard for her to find prey in such a big world, but if she could harvest from him, all the energies she had used to reach this realm would be replenished. Not only that, she wouldn't need to harvest another human for a month.

That was the reason why she was taking such a big risk. A month would be enough for her to properly settle in this realm.

She felt him twitching in her mouth and the next moment he was ejaculating deep down her throat, not just his cum, but she could feel his life force also entering her body.

It was an experience like never before; she had never harvested so much life force from a single prey. It was a life force that was so rich in, every cell in her body was being energized. She lost control of her own body and had a mind-shattering reaction; her entire body was having an orgasm.

She never had such intense pleasure in her life; that witch's orgasm compared to this was like comparing a dog with an elephant.

It was a half-hour before she came back to reality. Her body was still vibrating from the energies that were overflowing within her.

'It worked! Now I should gather myself and get out of here as fast and as far as possible before that witch or anyone else finds him dead.'

That was when she had the shock of her life. Not only was his heart still beating, but his life force was the same as before. She even bit her tongue to see if it was real or if she was having some great dream.

After thinking intently for another few minutes, she wasn't able to come to any conclusions, but one thing was clear: he was still alive and his life force was still there. The same life force that overwhelmed her and energized her entire body. Her body was still experiencing small spasms, and even though she was full, her hunger came back. She wanted to have that experience again. She wanted to harvest his life force AGAIN!

Greed was something she got from her mother's side.

She went for it once more. The first time she'd been afraid of waking him and had doubted whether the technique would work on him. But now she knew what the end result of her hard work would be!

She was sucking him like her life depended on it. Again, she felt his penis expending in her throat and mouth, but this time she knew what to expect. Not only did she once again experience that whole-body orgasm, but she herself squirted like a garden hose.

With her being already full, and his energies so intense and pure, her body was failing to harvest them and after absorbing half of it, the rest of the energy flowed freely through her body. It was impossible for her to form a thought; all she was feeling was intense pleasure, her mind at the height of ecstasy!

Due to her mind going blank, she lost control of her body, which led to her sprouting the tail and horns that she had retracted. She was sure after her second harvesting that The Man would be dead, but to her surprise he was still alive and he possessed the same level of life force that he had before her harvesting him.

She didn't have time to think much about it; her body was flowing with raw energy that was pushing her physically so much, her muscles were humming from it. It was like her entire body was on some steroid. It felt like she could take down the entire world with the power. Never in her four hundred years of life had she felt so satisfied, filled to the brim, overflowing with energy.

It was still an hour before morning when she left the house. The forest was standing tall, dark and cold.

In any other situation, she wouldn't go into an unknown forest, but the way she was feeling at this moment it was exactly what she wanted to do. She wanted to go and find some wild animals to see how strong she actually was when her body was fully satisfied.

It was still dark, and darker in the forest, but she was in the middle of the forest in less than ten minutes. In those ten minutes she had faced a pack of wolves which had eight members; after she killed three with a single blow to each, the rest of them ran away.

She tried to find some other big predator to fight, but she failed in her attempt to locate any. She decided to test her powers on trees.

She cast a few small spells which did wonders; it was like she was using raw magic instead of crafted spells, because every spell was blowing away the things they touched. Instead of being disappointed, she was extremely pleased with her performance.

She knew it would take a lot of practice to be able to cast delicate spells with so much magic under her command. When she felt she was brimming with energy due to the life force she'd harvested from That Man, she thought it was just a temporary flux, but after blowing up so many trees there didn't appear to be any drop in her magic.

His life-force must be really potent if she could harvest so much magic from it!

Her fight with the pack of wolves was all physical, but they died with a single hit from her, so she decided to try and test her strength against the trees. Being so tall and strong, it would be a good idea to try her strength on them.

With that thought she gathered all of her strength in her right hand and hit at the bark of a large tree, with the expectation she would see a big dent in its bark. But what happened next surprised her even more; more than half of the tree trunk was blown apart. Due to losing proper support, its upper half fell with a thud, the entire ground shaking from the impact.

She was really happy with the result; if her guess was right, then her strength was easily twice what it was the night before. Her magical core had expanded and she still had raw energy running through her body extending her physical strength.

All of this just because she got to harvest That Man's life force.

At first guess, she thought he was just a normal human with an overflowing life force, nothing strange. She had heard of some normal humans who had magical ancestors and had life force mixed with leftover magic from a dwindling blood line. She figured he had some magical forefather a thousand or so years ago. But when her magic didn't work on him and he physically overpowered her, her second guess was that he might have some troll blood in his veins.

After harvesting him twice, with the energies she got in quality and quantity from his life force, one thing was clear: it wasn't troll blood that he had flowing in his body. Then...what could it be? She wasn't able to guess any creature that could completely and immediately replenish their life force twice in an hour.

Those who could weren't living in this realm anymore.

Actually, she never heard of such a creature in her entire life. He was like a goose that laid golden eggs.

'I have to keep him!'

The existence of such a creature wasn't even a myth, even in hell. Just the rumors of such a creature living in the human realm would be reason enough for all of hell to attack this realm.

Even the most powerful being would go to any extent to get their hands on him.

'It wouldn't be wise to take him back to hell, however powerful I might now be. It would be impossible to keep him all for myself there.

'The alternative is to stay in this realm. But what about that witch and others who would be involved with him? I can act as his servant, so it wouldn't be hard to convince him that I am a weak demoness who is bound to him due to some ritual. And as long as I refrain from harvesting his life force while others are around, nobody should guess the truth.

'I will have to make sure to stay away from that witch, though, or she might be able to see whether there is any bond between us or not.

'That would be a prudent course of action for the time being; I will see where it goes from there.'

The sun was about to rise above the horizon. After downing a few more trees with her raw strength, she decided to go back.

The entire house was oozing with the scent of sex. She opened windows, cleaned the floor, and brought a clean cloth and hot water to wash the dried fluids from his body.

Her entire life she had been servant to different masters, so it wasn't something new for her to do such housework. It would be a great way to convince everyone about her status.

'And nothing wrong with grooming your prey a little.'

The act was bringing her some perverse pleasure.

'Everyone will think he is the one in control. But the reality is very different.'

After cleaning him, she went to the kitchen,

'He didn't die, but he will be really hungry after the last night, and being 'a servant', it's my duty to keep him fed.'

She didn't know much about cooking, but it was easy to understand what was written in a cookbook with a simple spell so she understood the language.

Although the book was badly burned due to the over-powered spell.

It wasn't long after she started cooking, he came into the kitchen with his ever-hard erection. All her attention had been on his life force, but now that she thought about it, he never went soft. Even after having such strong orgasms, he was still hard.

She turned off the stove and knelt before him.

She was taking her time to adjust her mouth before taking him any deeper.

Suddenly his hands were on her head and he pushed his entire penis inside her mouth and throat, and her nose was touching his pubic hairs.

She would have retaliated with a human, a mere prey using her mouth in such a way for his pleasure, but she knew how powerful he was and how 'important' he was for her.

So, when he removed his hands, she still kept her head where it was. She was also getting turned on from the act. She knew from the twitching that he was about to blow so she tried to refrain from sucking his life force; she was already full and she wasn't sure what would happen if she got another energy shot like before.

All her expectations were shattered when his life force came rushing out of his body and hit her like an electric shock. But it was a good kind of shock, if such a thing ever existed!

She used all her might to control her body and the energy that was trying to overload it. Pure and raw life force was forcing every cell in her body to expand to their limits.

She was barely able to have conversation with him afterward, and when he left the kitchen her body fell to the floor like glass shattering under pressure.

The pleasure was so intense, her brain had gone blank and she'd lost control of her body. Her pussy squirted continuously, her body shaking violently.

It was good he took a long time in his shower or else it would have been really hard to explain to him why her body was behaving like that, and why the entire kitchen floor was drenched in her pussy juice.

After she came back to reality, she could feel a few changes that had occurred in her body. Not only had her magic became even more powerful and strong, but she could also see her tail, which had been pale grey in color before, was deep yellow now. It was like it had stored the raw life force in it.

When she looked in the kitchenware she could see her horns, which had also been pale grey, now had a yellowish tint to them as well, and were longer than before. Her tail was also longer and was sharper at the edge.

She knew she didn't have much time if she wanted to avoid an awkward conversation. She had to be fast; she hid her horns and tail, quickly cleaned the floor, and started working on finishing the breakfast.

There were millions of thoughts in her mind, she had never heard of her kind having such long and such different-colored horns and tails. But before she could reach any logical conclusion, she heard his footsteps.

It wasn't long before he finished his breakfast and was gone to do whatever he did every day. She was happy that he didn't ask her to go with him; neither had he asked her to get him off again. She was certain she wouldn't be able to take such a huge load again for at least a month.

Also, she really needed time to figure out how to control her magic output, and how to digest all the energy that was still freely flowing throughout her body.

As soon as he left the house she quickly got out of the house and went into the forest. She spent a very big chunk of the day practicing all her spells, fine-tuning and controlling the amount of energy she invested in them. When she finally felt she had better control, she decided to go back; the sun was about to set. A whole day of using a lot of physical strength and performing various kinds of spells had depleted her reserve by just a quarter, along with using all the raw power that had been flowing in her body.

She was worried about how he would react with her not being around him the whole day. She wouldn't be surprised if he behaved like her old masters did, punishing her.

She was about to get out of the forest when she felt like she was being watched; it was like someone was watching...not her, but 'The House'. This being, whoever it was, was really powerful, but she couldn't sense much, because it being on the opposite side of the house.

She felt an immediate spike in emotion; she was preparing herself to fight with this being whoever it is. However powerful it might be,she wouldn't let it take away her prey.