The Cold Forest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could react, she felt the being leave her proximity. It was like it changed its mind; she was experiencing negative emotions from it and she was expecting an attack, but it looked like it changed its mind.

'Maybe it was some kind of quick assassination attempt?! It noticed me and didn't want a prolonged fight? Or could it be the creature wanted her Master alive like her?' She went into deep thoughts again.

'Whatever reason there might be, there are creatures that want this Man. I will need to ramp up my game if I want to keep him.'

She was walking out of the forest when she again experienced the feeling of being watched. It was like someone was watching her from the forest but this presence also disappeared, like it merged with the forest. She felt the entire forest was staring at her! She kept walking toward the house while thinking about the strange presences, while holding a dead hare in her hand as dinner for her 'Master'.

Chapter 14: The Hunters

Currently there was no functioning big industry or any big companies in 'Old Town'. But during the Second World War, the town had many industrial storage units serving as armories under the USSR's influence.

There was also a small section of people who had greatly profited from the wars.

Two heavy trucks and four big XUV cars stopped at an unused out-of-town storage facility. Nine men came out of it, all of them dressed in tuxedos, all of them six feet or taller. Their walking was synchronized with each other; all of them were wearing black sunglasses.

"Karim, don't you think we should wait for our boss's arrival before doing anything?" a Caucasian man asked, to the one who appeared to be the leader of the group.

"Nah, we are nine highly-trained men. Don't you think we can take down two witches?"

"Yes, but the Boss has been hunting for them for the last five years and has lost more than 28 men trying to kill them."

"Yes, but they were just brats out of the school, not experienced like us. We have been fighting these creatures for years and killed beings far more powerful than those witches. No need to wait for him. We'll just track them down and capture them alive so the Boss can kill them when he gets here."

"Are you sure about it?"

"Yes. Boys, remember the plan, and don't kill them. That's something the boss wants to do 'personally'."

Within the next few minutes, all the vehicles were driven inside the huge storage facility.

-

It was after noon when Erik came back from college, and he still wasn't sure what to do about the demoness.

He never had the rebellious phase that normal teenagers had; except for some of the things he did with his friend Henry, his life was as normal as it could be.

He wasn't disappointed to find his house empty. In fact, it wasn't like he would miss her if she never came back. Though the blowjob was great, he knew it wasn't such a great idea to house a demon. Even as a servant--from her appearance, she only had two horns and a tail--he would have believed she was a weak demon like she was telling him, but the memory of her throwing him like a rag doll was really pushing the definition of 'weak'!

Without wasting much time, he put his bag on the dining table and brought out 'The Book'. His friend had been doing crazy stuff for the past two years, but he himself never believed in supernatural beings. Now that he had been beaten by one, and had then received one of the best blowjobs ever from the same woman, there was reason enough for him to believe in it.

He opened the book; there was an index after a blank page. There were names of various creatures, some of them which he'd never heard about. He skimmed through the pages: Glom, Troll, Fae, Vampire, Werewolf, Witch and so on.

He immediately went to the page on werewolves and started to read. There wasn't much; there were just two pages dedicated to the subject, and nothing new. All that was there he had already read on the internet.

It said there were three known methods for creating a Werewolf: one, the person could be born from a werewolf parent; two, he or she could be bitten by one; and third, a person could be cursed by a powerful entity with a werewolf curse.

'I don't know why Henry bought this book. There's way more information on any of these creatures on the 'Net. It's like he's obsessed with collecting books on this supernatural thing!'

There was mention of many ways to see whether a person was a werewolf or not. After skimming the information, there was one method that he could use to confirm whether he himself was bitten by a werewolf or not--turning into a werewolf on the night of the full moon. One thing was common in all sources was that a werewolf will turn into wolf, or maybe a beast kind-of-hybrid like they show in those cheesy movies, on full moon night.

'Which is tomorrow. A basic method for me to confirm whether the wolf that bit me was a werewolf or not.'

'Now that I think about it, what are the odds that a random werewolf came roaming into the forest close to my house on a stormy night and bit my hand instead of my throat? That is too much randomness and coincidence in one scene. It really is a cheesy script for werewolf and vampire movies.'

'At least there are no vampires in my story!'

He took a sharp breath after speaking his mind out loud.

'I hope I didn't jinx it!'

He wanted to read the book further but he heard someone entering the house. It was that demoness, in all her naked glory, with her tail and horns visible.

'Now that I think about it, they look different; they appear to have a yellowish tint to them that wasn't there when I first saw her last night.'

"Master, I am sorry. I was looking around in the forest for a good prey so I could cook it up for you. "

She was holding a dead hare; it was white as snow and there was no blood stain on it. It was like it had been killed without inflicting any wound on its body. It had been five years since he had seen any hares in the forest due to wolves overpopulation; he thought they'd gone extinct in the forest.

His phone's notification broke his chain of thought. It was Alice.

"Look, I am going out tonight, so I won't be eating here, and it would be great if you would wear something. Also don't go roaming around, because it would be troublesome if anyone saw you."

"Of course, Master."

She magically created a dress on her body; it was pale grey in color with a yellowish flower pattern decorating it. It looked different from normal fashion but something was better than nothing.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, it is ok. You don't need to follow me around. You can stay here and do whatever your kind does while I am gone."

"Okay, Master, I won't trouble you."

There was a honking sound which broke their conversation. He immediately looked out the front door to see Alice's car was there. She got out of her car and walked toward him.

He could smell her scent which, again, was of soil, instead of flowers. Also, she had a different perfume today. She was wearing a blue skirt even smaller than what she wore on their first date.

He didn't even get a chance to compliment her before she pulled him closer and gave him an intense kiss. He was surprised, not just because of her behavior and her different scent, but because how his body wasn't reacting to her. The whole day she had given him many kisses but his body hasn't reacted even a single time, except for his ever-hard cock.

"Are you ready for our date, big boy?"

She didn't wait for his reply but started to walk toward the car, and he was left with no choice but to follow behind her. He sat in the passenger seat and was hit with the flowery scent, though it was old, and highly masked due to the scent of soil coming from her.

"So where do you think we should go first?"

"Well, how about we go and get a dinner first then we can see where it goes from there!"

"That's a great idea!"

She started her car and was about to start driving.

"Oh and here."

She'd brought a smoothie.

"Since I was the one coming to pick you up, I thought it wouldn't be wise to come empty-handed. But I didn't know what to get for you, so I bought it while driving here. Hope you like it!"

He wasn't a big fan of smoothies but he genuinely felt good about her gesture, so he took it from her and had a sip from it. Its taste was a bit off.

'Maybe they added some new ingredient.'

It was a year ago when he last drank one.

It felt different. It was like they were going back to her house instead of any restaurant. His eyelids became heavy, and he tried to speak but nothing came out of his mouth. Last thing he saw was a smile on her face before he passed out.

-

Tanha's priority was to try to master her power as fast as possible, so she wasn't disappointed when he asked her to stay home while he went out with someone. Neither was she surprised to see it was the witch that she had seen yesterday.

The surprise wasn't from seeing the same woman; the surprising thing was it wasn't the same woman that she had seen yesterday.

Her appearance was the same as before, but she could tell from her scent and her magic--which wasn't even half of what she had seen yesterday--and most importantly, her intention. While yesterday the woman was confused and in a constant horny state around Erik, this woman wasn't conflicted. She was also giving off negative emotions toward Erik.

Either Erik wasn't aware of her motive or he wasn't afraid of her. Whatever the reason might be, she couldn`t risk him. What if this witch somehow lured Erik into some trap or sold him to some other being? She wouldn't be surprised by it; after all witches are considered one of the most notorious of creatures.

Every creature in hell was aware of how manipulative they could be!

While her first plan was to go back into the forest and practice the rest of the night, now she wouldn't mind a last-minute change in her plan. Even if nothing wrong happened, then at least she would get a repetition of last night's show.

Instead of directly following the car she decided to run through the path which was off the road.

She reached a house, not as old as Erik`s, but not new, either. She stopped a few meters away from the house and hid herself behind a tree.

The woman came out of the car, opened the passenger sit and brought Erik out of it. He looked unconscious.

She felt immediate fear and was about to strike the woman and run away with Erik, but she felt another presence. It was inside the house and it was a familiar one. The woman was walking while supporting Erik completely on her shoulder.

It was a feat impossible for any normal human, but being what she was, she was moving without problem. It didn't take her long to reach the house and ring the doorbell.

The door was open in a few seconds and the woman that appeared at the door looked the same as the one that was holding Erik. There was a look of surprise on her face but she composed herself immediately and took the other woman and the unconscious Erik inside the house.

It hadn't even been a full day that had passed since she got her hands on such a treasure, a creature who could replenish his life force. It was something she had never imagined, even in her wildest fantasies.

Even when she thought of herself as Queen of Hell who had everything that she ever wanted, there wasn't a creature like Erik in those fantasies. A never-ending source of food! A living energy generator!

After getting her hands on him, all her fantasies weren't far from becoming reality; it was just a matter of time. In a decade or two she would have become strong enough to fight against any creature in hell. Challenging one of the rulers and becoming a Queen was just a matter of time. But those dreams looked to be shattering before her eyes. She wanted to attack those witches and take Erik from them.

While at her current level she was strong enough to take down the weaker one she was sure she couldn't take down the powerful one. Not only wasn't she sure what kind of powers they might have, the house was theirs, so there could be some fail-safe system, too!

It would be next to impossible to go into the house, fight the witches, grab the unconscious Erik, and run.

Still, she wasn't about to give up on something so precious without trying. If she lost Erik, she would have to struggle for at least a few hundred years to consider herself strong enough to challenge an average demon.

She knew what was at stake, so confrontation was inevitable. She took a few breaths; her dress turned into armor with the same color and design, a pale grey with a fierce yellow pattern.

Her perky breasts were covered by the breastplate, while her midsection and her lower body were visible. Her tail was dancing behind her like a snake. Her eyes had turned grey, but they also had a yellowish hue in them.

For her, the bad case scenario was she would die while fighting those witches. The worst-case scenario would be being caught alive; then those witches would enslave her or trade her to another being for some favor.

The sound of the door opening brought her out of her thoughts; she could see the same witch who had brought Erik here came out of the house and set off in the car towards the town.

She felt relief; it would have been impossible for her to overpower both the witches and run with Erik. Now she had a chance to strike and run away with Erik before the other witch came back.

With determination in her heart, she marched toward the house; the sun had already set, so she wasn't afraid of being seen by others. She took a few breaths while considering her strategies; she knew it was a do-or-die situation!