All Comments on 'The Coldest Night of the Year Ch. 02'

by RandyVicar

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stroking while reading

I couldn't keep my hand off my cock while reading this. I need to get myself turned on before having sex with my wife as I have been having ED lately. This really helps to get me in the mood. I have always thought about sucking off another man, having another man fuck my wife, and then clean her out with my tongue. I also think about her denying me while she fucks someone else. Very very sexy!

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyabout 8 years ago
Unreal

It is so unreal. I love it! My wife had me go to our closet to take care of myself not in front of her as in the story. Why the humiliation is so hot I can't explain. Sending him to a private stall while she gave another man what he never receives is wild for sure. I'd be willing to discreetly take care of business if my wife wanted that. And the feeling others know is something that drives my cuckold fantasy crazy. Thanks again for writing.

maddictmaddictover 6 years ago
Dark side.

Don't under estimate the power of the darkside, you instincts do you credit but will be your undoing. O B WAN.

Clara is driving us both wild, Helen's phone will be ringing just after the start of this twisted adventure of a life time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yawn!

Trite and boring to the point of stupidity - both the story and the author. Buddy, you have absolutely no idea what a "cuckold" or what "cuckolding" really is!! And as your entire story is based on your ignorant stupidity, the story is pure crap. The most apt description of this clique-genre is simply "sissy boy" - humiliation, emotional turmoil constantly in tears, pussy-whipped, disrespected and disdained, dormant or rampant homosexualism. This has absolutely nothing to do with cuckolding. At best, one might say the story has elements of wittoling. But predominantly, it's just plain, old, sissy boy/feminisation. Do your own damn research on "wittol" - maybe you'll start to learn how to prepare to write a story...

In true, accurate, historical and international arenas not just localized domains such as parts of the (ignorant) America, a cuckold is a husband who has absolutely NO KNOWLEDGE his wife is an adulterous, cheating whore who becomes impregnated by a lover and gives birth to a bastard child (boy or girl), whom the hapless and unwitting husband accepts as his own progeny, raising and financing the child to maturity. The word "cuckold" is derived from the British cuckoo bird, which lays its' egg in the nest of another species of bird by first destroying the birds' legitimate egg, forcing the gestation, hatching and feeding of the cuckoo's chick upon the other birds in replacement of their own egg(s). Clearly, as a minimum pre-requisite for cuckolding, (1) the husband cannot know of his wife's adultery, (2) the impregnation and birth is of a bastard child fathered by the wife's lover, (3) the husband wrongly believes the bastard to be his own progeny.

Now, do you think you and the other ignorant knuckle-draggers of your ilk can understand and advance your own education? Maybe write a half-decent story sometime in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Only one word can explain. SICKENING

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous