The Collaring of Chloe Ch. 22

Story Info
Chloe seeks advice at the Doctor's office.
3.6k words
4.71
5.7k
4

Part 22 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 22 - Wait For It...

**Characters and text are protected under copyright law

Sitting naked in a doctor's office used to seem strange to Chloe, awkward-feeling and a bit embarrassing. The sense of being undressed in a public place used to make her anxious, mortified that some random person might see. She would make liberal use of the provided gown or blanket the whole time, and only fully disrobing and changing into it when the doctor was there and the door firmly secured.

Now, she felt right at home sitting on the examining bed with nothing but her slave ring and a smile on, hair woven up into a pair of pigtails, the gown still neatly folding on a stool. She was even sitting in a modified 'nadu' posture, hands up and open on her thighs, which were comfortable parted at about a forty-five-degree angle, back straight, and head up to force the breasts more forward. The pose made it feel even more natural in some way, like this was protocol for inspection.

She'd been amused by how casually Doctor Lockler had been with things like this, showing no real surprise by her adopting such postures during examinations or showing so little modesty. She knew that Master said he wasn't a part of the lifestyle himself, but was supportive and understanding of it. During her second week with Master, they'd brought her in to get an initial check-up and have her sign a standard language waiver that stated that she was a part of the BDSM lifestyle. It was meant to go into her medical records to help reduce the questions of strange injuries, a way of keeping her files from being generally flagged as possibly abused by authorities.

He'd stated that he still would need to ask her if she felt she was being abused whenever he found any such injuries, but the understanding was still there. She'd noticed then just how fluent he was with the lifestyle, instantly recognizing what her slave ring was, using some of the jargon, and even recognizing which of Master's paddles had made a set of particular marks on her rear. Being that he'd been treating Mittens for a few years now, she was pretty sure he'd learned lots from her alone.

Today, all three had come in for an annual full check-up, each of them in a room getting looked at. She'd spent the last ten minutes imagining what sort of trouble her sister submissive was likely getting into with all the 'toys' in the examination room. She could just imagine the doctor walking in to find her with all sort of devices scattered around her, some of them experimentally inserted into different places. The idea made her laugh.

She was particularly imagining what hi-jinks the cat-girl could get into with the blood pressure equipment when the door opened and Doctor Lockler stepped in. An open manila folder in his hand, he was scanning some of the attached sheets with general interest, a satisfied look on his face.

When she'd first met him, he'd not looked at all the wat she'd expected. In her head, he'd been an older doctor, with that 'country physician' feel, with white hair, a thick beard, seeming almost like a grandfather with a stethoscope. In reality, he was a man of his early forties, tall and fit, clean shaven, and dark haired. He was even a bit handsome, with kind blue eyes and an easy-going smile.

"Well, Chloe, everything looks very good so far." He said after closing the door behind him, moving towards a short, padded stool. "Of course, I did see you not that long ago, so I guess it's not a surprise that little has changed." Taking a seat on the stool, he shifted a few pages before looking up at her, making no sign of finding anything about her formal posture odd. "Your bloodwork is clean, IUD is still good for a couple more years, you even have great cholesterol. I found nothing worrying in your physical exam either. So, I think I can safely pronounce you 'healthy'. Is there anything you'd like to ask before I have you get dressed and discharged?"

Chloe gave it a sincere moment of thought, nothing really coming to her mind medically, but a passing thought did come to her. "Any thoughts on what would be a good gift for Mittens' birthday?" She ventured, giving him a playful grin.

"Well, she seems to like playing with my speculum." He replied without a beat. "She seems to find it funny to work it and make quacking noises." His highly amused smile showed that he obviously found it about as charming as it sounded. "I told her that if I didn't know her so well, I'd that she was making a comment to my abilities as a Doctor." He raised an eyebrow. "'Quack'!"

Chloe couldn't help but laugh at both the silly joke and the thought of Mittens sitting there working the instrument's 'bill' open and closed while doing her best duck imitation. "I knew it." She chuckled to herself, realizing that her ideas of her sister sub treating the exam room like a toy shop was probably pretty on the nose.

"Unless you have anything else to ask, I think you can get dressed then." Doctor Lockler said chuckling as well and standing back up from the stool. "I've already finished with your Master and he's out in the waiting room. Let him know that Mittens' bloodwork should be coming up shortly, so she'll be out soon."

"Thank you, Doctor." Chloe replied, still giggling, but already putting her clothes back on. Today's outfit wasn't quite the same kind of titillating, though she'd very much liked it. It consisted of a knee-length, pleated plaid skirt, short-sleeved white blouse, knee socks that matched the skirt, a pair of lacey white gloves, and her glossy, high-heeled, Mary-janes. There was even a cute bra and panty set, silky white with pink lace and little bows. It gave a sort of school-girl-like vibe that she'd liked enough to braid her hair into the twin pig-tails, just to go with it.

Given the simplicity of the outfit, getting dressed took little time, considering that she'd become used to donning much more complicated clothing. Slipping out the exam room door, she wound her way out to the waiting area to find Master sitting in a chair, himself dressed in a button-down dress shirt and slacks, both a charcoal grey, and his usual ox-blood loafers. He was browsing a random magazine, but didn't look especially interested in it.

A couple other people were about the area as well, either waiting for patients or their turn to be a patient. Not too far from where Master sat was a conservatively dressed woman with her son, who looked around ten. She was reading one of the magazines with much more relish than Master, but the boy looked bored, fiddling with his shoelaces. There was another man a bit further off, his eyes a bit bleary and cheeks flushed, seemingly having cordoned himself off to avoid giving anyone whatever cold he had. Chloe noticed the cold was apparently not bad enough to keep him from noticing her as she walked through.

Master instantly dropped the magazine when he saw Chloe, seeming relieved to have something better to do than read it. He stood as she walked up to him demurely. He gave her a little caress on the cheek as she reached him, smiling at her. "Everything good?" He asked softly.

"Clean bill of health, Master." She replied back in the same soft voice. Though they did not hide their relationship in general, some places they kept it lower key, thus her more conservative attire, out of respect. While Doctor Lockler was fine with their choices of lifestyle, not all of his patients were. In respect to his understanding, Master had instructed her to act a bit more 'vanilla' in the public areas here. She'd balanced that by being extra protocol in the exam room.

He gestured for her to take a seat beside him and sat with her, taking her hand in his. "Did the doctor say how much longer before Mittens was let out?"

"Yes, Master." Chloe said, still keeping her voice soft. "Her bloodwork is still processing, but soon. I asked him for advice on what to get her for her birthday. He said she seems to enjoy playing with some of his exam equipment." She gave a little giggle, thinking again of Mittens sitting there playing with speculum like a little kid.

Master obviously could easily see it too, as he gave his own chuckle. "I think she keeps Doctor Lockler pretty entertained when we come here. She's always been a favorite of his."

"Honestly, Master, I think she's a favorite of just about everybody." Chloe countered with a laugh. "Still, I really am struggling with what to get her...or, well, what to have you get her in my name, I guess."

Being a slave, Chloe actually had no money to buy anything herself, but Master had told her that whatever she wanted to give her sister submissive, he'd buy for her. He'd actually proposed a small 'allowance' for her at the beginning, but she'd turned it down, feeling that having nothing at all was more befitting for her position as a slave. It was actually a little comforting to have nothing, never worried about what to do with money or where to keep it. However, that thought brought up a question.

"By the way, Master, I've been meaning to ask, will I need to take some sort of money for cover when I go to Mittens' 'subs-only' party? Or will she be covering me?"

"Actually, we've already prearranged it and I'm getting billed for everything." He said, giving her hand a squeeze. "They'll have a note at the door to let the whole group in without paying cover."

The party was being held at a local bar here in Zuckers Mill, since Mittens was turning twenty-one and could get her first legal drink. Not that Mittens had any plans to do more than drink one just to do so, but it was the thought that counted. What had surprised Chloe was that she'd made it 'submissives only' for the evening, which meant that they would be without Master for the night.

It felt strange to think of being out and about without him now. Since becoming his property, she'd not gone further than the front lawn outside of his presence. There were times when he would have to go out to conduct business or would take Mittens out for a night that was just them, but being in his house felt much the same as being with him. It felt wrong to imagine herself out and about without him there, like she might get into trouble.

She'd even told him that and he'd told her she was welcome to text him as much as she needed and he'd give her tasks to do, so she could still feel like she was serving him somehow, even if he wasn't there. Still, he also told her to just have fun and enjoy the party. Nearly everyone that was going to be there were people she knew fairly well now, so he seemed to have little doubt that she'd become quickly lost in the evening and completely forget about texting him, which was also okay.

"I'm still surprised that she wouldn't want you there, 'subbies only' or not." She said, playing with the fingers of his hand lovingly. "I know we're having a private thing the next night, just the three of us, but I'd think she'd want you there on her actual birthday."

Master smiled, seeing her confusion. "That's because, what you're missing is that what you'll be celebrating at the bar is the twenty-first birthday of 'Rachel Wilson', who she doesn't think of herself as anymore. In her mind, her REAL birthday, as Mittens T. Cat, is the next day, as that's the morning she first woke up as my pet. So, her old self turns twenty-one and her new self turns three the next day."

Chloe gave a highly bemused look at him, understanding the idea, but shaking her head at her sister sub's crazy world view. Still, it made sense when she thought of it. For Mittens, Rachel Wilson was someone she had left behind, someone she didn't want to be anymore. Her dedication to her role was as complete as Chloe's own. She needed to be Master's pet as much as Chloe needed to be his 'real' slave.

For a moment, she considered that a little more deeply. In all the time that she'd been working through her own concerns regarding her dedication, she'd not taken the time to talk to Mittens about it. Considering just how far she'd taken her own transformation, surgically altering her own body to be more feline, Mittens was the one person who might could really understand what it was like to need their role be so complete and perfect. It surprised her that she'd not thought to talk with her before. Maybe it was because she knew that part of Mittens' reasons was a need to escape the horrible life she'd used to have, making it still a little different.

Chloe's past didn't have the abuses that motivated 'Rachel' to want to become 'Mittens'. While she'd had her own issues, sure, she'd been taken care of by an Aunt who, while perhaps not being very maternal or affectionate, had been good to her and taken care of her. Her want to feel like she belonged to someone had certainly had a strong hand in attracting her to the idea of being a slave, to feel like she belonged to someone, but she'd not really known neglect as a child. It didn't account for why it was so important to her that the role be so pure and complete.

Still, she realized that Mittens might have much more of an insight into the general need for such an extreme than most people. They reasons might not be the same, but that need was. It was just another thing that made her feel so close to the cat-girl; their shared extremes. Also, Mittens was already trying to help her through was her concerns and hang-ups regarding August, so it made sense to ask her for help with this too.

She made a mental note to seek Mittens out soon and have a serious talk about things. Since he'd asked it, Chloe had been boggling over an answer to Shawn's question of why it was so important to her. It had become almost like some great riddle of her world, as though it were a locked door behind which was the bliss of deepest understanding. Mittens might help her find the key to that door, which somehow just seemed right.

"So, what do you want me to get her?" Master asked, pulling her from her thoughts. "Any ideas? I figure I'll get it while you two at the party, but that's only two days from now, so you need to figure out what you want me to buy."

"I wish I was all crafty and skilled enough to make something." Chloe replied with a sigh. "I think she'd feel a lot more touched by something more personal, but I have zero talent for stuff like that."

"I'm sure she'd not care if it didn't look professional, Chloe." Master replied, giving her hand a little squeeze. "Coming from the heart would be what meant the most to her."

"But sometimes you can still buy something that comes from the heart." Chloe said absently, thinking of the amazing statuette of the pin-up girl that sat on her dresser at home. Mittens getting that for her had felt like a bit of something magical. Of course, she thought part of that had more to do with her telling Chloe she loved her for the first time, even if it had been meant as a way of distracting her so they could ring it up. Still, it had just been too perfect a gift in that moment and hadn't been about the statue, but the love behind it.

Chloe wanted to be able to show that same love back, to get Mittens something that truly touched her. The problem was, while she knew plenty of great things that Mittens would want, none of them had that emotional connection she wanted it to have. And, while Master was right, something she made didn't really need to look beautiful for her to love it, the truth was, Chloe couldn't really think of anything of that nature that wouldn't just seem hokey.

"Well, let me know soon." Master said, giving her hand another squeeze. "And don't make yourself crazy trying to think of something that's perfect. You know her, you could just buy her a pack of gum and she'd be grateful for it. The truth is, I think she considers you the best gift she's gotten."

"Second best, Master." She countered, squeezing his hand in return. "You'll always be the best thing that ever happened to both of us." She brought his hand up to kiss it, softly brushing her lips along his knuckles.

"I love you, slave." He whispered to her, a look of deep affection in his eyes. Stretching up, Chloe rose to gently meet his lips, kissing him tenderly, if much more chastely than she wanted to at the moment. He held her face in his other hand as he kissed her, the feel of it making a wonderful tingle of warmth wash down her from the touch.

"Oh, me next!" Mittens blurted suddenly from nearby, startling them both and making them laugh. Apparently, the kiss had lasted a bit longer than they thought.

Master rose up and pulled the adorable cat-girl into an embrace, kissing her affectionately before asking. "So, did you behave yourself?"

"Nope." Mittens said in bubbly voice, bouncing on her paw-encased toes. "Gonna needs a whoopin' later." She added happily, give a quick, crisp nod to accentuate the statement. Chloe noted the young boy nearby had forgotten his shoe-laces and was now staring at Mittens with his mouth hanging open comically.

Master smiled, but also gave her a look to remind her not to take things too far out here in the waiting room. It seemed a little pointless, considering that, despite their more 'normal' attire, Mittens was dressed in her usual ears, paws, and tail, energetically bouncing and half-dancing in Master's arms, making the tail dance along with her. Otherwise, she was clad in a pair of cut-off denim shorts and a little tee-shirt than only just reached her navel that had the words 'I think I saw a puddy-tat!' printed across her breasts.

"Well, did you at least get a good report back?" Master asked, though he likely wasn't expecting anything other than a positive response, he seemed slightly tensed. Chloe was sure that was more out of expectation for her to say something else inappropriate.

As if on cue, she made a melodramatic face, copping a parody of tragic fate. "I has a pimple on my booty." She bemoaned, putting a stuffed paw over her left butt-cheek. "I's gots the butt-acne!" She said loud enough for all to hear.

Chloe hurt the young boy snort, him and mother both now staring at the cat-girl. While he seemed to think she great, by his expression, his mother seemed much less amused, frowning deeply and whispering something likely derisive to her son. The man with the cold looked positively cured, his face lit up in complete amusement and his watery eyes fixed solidly on Mittens' rear end. Chloe was sure he wasn't looking for the acne though.

"Mittens!" Master said sharply, but in a low voice. There was still a laugh in the word though, so she knew he wasn't too upset. "Behave, kitty." He gave her a little pop on the nose with his finger. Her expression instantly became that of a mischievous child who'd been caught up to no good, impish and playful.

"Sawry, Master." She drawled, looking off goofily, but obviously just adding more fuel to whatever spanking she was trying to earn.

"What am I going to do with you?" Master laughed, kissing her again, this time just a little peck. Chloe noted the mother frown even more deeply, glancing a moment towards Chloe, obviously realizing this man had kissed them both and looking scandalized.

"Take us out for Chinese." Mittens responded with another, matter-of-fact nod.

Motioning for Chloe to join them, Master gave his head a shake. "Why would I want to reward such a bad girl?" He chided her.

"It not a reward." Mittens countered. "It's lunch."

Chloe couldn't help but laugh, but added her own support. Chinese did sound good. "It IS lunch, Master." She said, loud enough for the judgmental woman to hear. "She'll need a good meal to fortify her when you start popping all her 'butt acne' pimples."

Master's head snapped around to fix her with a playfully betrayed look. "I can't take either of you anywhere, you know that?" He laughed, shaking his head.

All the three of them laughed as they left, each girl on one of Master's arms. Chloe didn't bother to see what any of the other people's reactions were. The only people that she cared about were going out the door with her.