The Collateral

Story Info
When a crime boss and a virgin meet.
12.3k words
4.11
25.3k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This odd story started in the Nonconsensual/Reluctant category since it involved kidnapping, coercion, and molestation. It then morphed into the Erotic Couplings category with wild consensual sex and lust. However, it ultimately ended up as a Romance of two vastly different individuals who fell in love through unusual circumstances and the unexpected discovery of their latent needs in each other. Hey, some romances start out rather strangely and this is one of them. Let me know if you (and hopefully the Literotica powers that be) agree. Enjoy the telling of this tale.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Her name was Carolyn, and she was the "collateral" needed to ensure her father's cooperation.

Carolyn's father was the Circuit Court judge who often presided over highly publicized and sensitive criminal cases. Commonly referred to as the 'Judge,' he had a reputation for being tough on the denizens of the underworld and was known for handing out extremely harsh sentences to convicted career criminals. Rather than face the Judge if convicted, many defendants opted to cut plea bargains with the prosecution. In exchange for lighter sentences or possibly witness protection, the accused would then divulge needed and valuable inside information on the activities of the criminal world and its key figures.

The current high-profile case involved an alleged organized crime lieutenant who was caught in an elaborate sting operation by a multi-law enforcement task force. It did not bode well for the accused when his case was placed on the docket of the Judge since he knew that as a repeat offender, the book would be thrown at him if convicted. However, he also knew that If he sought to save himself, his betrayal would expose corrupt politicians and officials at the highest levels of the state government and his criminal associates with whom they regularly pandered.

This distinct possibility deeply concerned Big Larry, the state's reputed godfather of organized crime. He knew that a plea deal cut by his lieutenant would endanger his years of networking and downright 'schmoozing' at all echelons of society, politics, and organized labor; disrupt his well-established system of political favoritism, backroom deals, and bribes that were woven into how the government did business with his shadowy organization, and for the first time, incriminate him.

Big Larry was never one to believe in luck or to count on the loyalty and intestinal fortitude of his indicted lieutenant. After subtly putting out the word to his system of informants, he received the news he was looking for. A legal secretary in the Attorney General's Office who was familiar with the case in question, owed him big time for repeatedly making her many large Las Vegas gambling debts miraculously disappear. In her astute assessment, the secretary confided that while the government's case was largely circumstantial and weak, the deputy AG in charge was using the threat of the Judge to pressure the defendant into flipping and squealing.

"Hmmm, that makes sense. The Judge was chosen because of his ethical determination, moral courage, and well-earned reputation for making the hard call even if it meant imprisoning acquaintances and friends. Largely viewed as unimpeachable, this Japanese-American bastard had his own "samurai-like" code of honor when it comes to career criminals. He has scorned and reported those who sought to influence his judicial decisions either through subtle pressure or blatant bribes. Shit, even a few unsanctioned "accidental mishaps" by my hot-headed underlings didn't scare or deter him.

"Yeah, the Judge is one hell of a tough nut to crack. He doesn't drink, gamble, or seeming to have any exploitable vices. Even though the guy has been widowed for years, he doesn't seem to have any romantic interests and might as well be some fucking monk. He could retire if he wanted to but keeps hanging in there and zinging it to my guys. Hell, I've got to find a different approach."

Then it occurred to Big Larry that when the brute force of a battle-ax did not work, the subtleness of a slender stiletto to the heart might prove more effective. Accepting this shift in tactics, Big Larry focused on exploiting the Judge's relationships to find that right chink in the Judge's ethical armor. Having secretly studied his adversary for years, Big Larry firmly believed that the only weakness the Judge had was his one and only child, Carolyn.

As a long-time widower, the Judge had raised his daughter virtually by himself. Despite his busy and demanding schedule, he had somehow managed to be there when she needed him. Big Larry's file on Carolyn contained numerous newspaper clips and photos of father and daughter which to his perceptive eye indicated a doting affection from a man many had thought of as being hard-hearted and cold. As a ruthless bastard himself, Big Larry had no problem in taking advantage of this perceived vulnerability of his adversary.

Carolyn attended the exclusive all-girls school that was commonly called the Academy and which was known for producing highly confident, well-rounded, and assertive young women. Academy graduates were known to excel in the Ivy League universities that they attended, easily mingled with the upper crust of society, commerce, and politics, and were widely regarded as the female leaders of tomorrow.

From an early age, Carolyn had shown promise. She excelled at tennis and golf, the necessary tools for her future social and business endeavors, was the student body president, and the school's debate team captain. Voted most likely to succeed, Carolyn embodied what an Academy young woman was. Besides being intelligent and athletic, she was attractive with a slender build and was known to have a quirky sense of humor, an extremely quick mind, and endearing sociability.

"Hmmm, you would never think that Carolyn is eighteen years old... she looks more like a cute kid...sweet, good, and naive. Maybe it is because although five-feet-three, she's kind of skinny and with no tits...like flat as a pancake...and with a trim stomach and narrow hips. Her buns could use a bit more padding but her legs are well-proportioned and shapely. Still, I have to admit that Carolyn isn't bad-looking.

"From what my people tell me, Carolyn has a lot of friends...mostly girls but with some geeky, rich boys from high-mucky-mucky private schools. Huh, those little wimps are the sons of fathers who like to wheel-and-deal and are not above taking some pay-ola under the table for some special consideration. The reports read that she has never been involved and does not have a boyfriend. Hmmm...still a virgin in today's world? More leverage against Daddy...perhaps the best. Now how to do this right."

At the relatively young age of forty-four, Big Larry's meteoric rise to power in his criminal world wasn't due to vicious brutality, mindless bravado, or rash actions. His underlings knew and trusted him to be meticulous in crafting elaborate schemes with multiple layers in which the players were trusted and capable. Each person was insulated in that he only knew his portion of the master plan. Because of this limited knowledge, no one if caught by the police could squeal on the other players, the overall operation, and more importantly, implicate Big Larry.

However, while Big Larry liked to do things according to his own timetable, the case involving his lieutenant was particularly short-fused. His AG informant warned that the threat of the Judge was being heavily applied to coerce a plea deal. Therefore, although he was uncomfortable with what he felt was a half-thought-out plan, Big Larry was forced to put it in motion with a simple snatch-and-grab of Carolyn.

"I will have to personally handle Carolyn so that the right amount of unexpected finesse could be applied to the Judge to get him to recuse himself from the case. At the same time, I will send word to my stupid jailed lieutenant via his lawyer that the Judge will step down soon, be replaced by a judge who is in my pocket, and that he is to remain cool and silent., Despite my misgivings, I'll have to wing it because time is of the essence."

The plan started with Carolyn's graduation and the all-girls "Project Grad" that followed the ceremony. The proud Judge beamed at his recently graduated daughter before kissing her on the forehead as she shed her cap, gown, and heels to reveal her play clothes of the class t-shirt, denim shorts, and soft slip-ons. With a kiss to her father's cheek, a broad grin, and a funky wave, Carolyn turned to join her classmates for a night of safety, sobriety, and togetherness.

But what people didn't know or anticipate was that in the hustle-and-bustle confusion following graduation Carolyn would be easily abducted, subdued with chloroform, and stashed in a nearby janitor's closet. Her cell phone was then used to text her dad that she'd be staying at friends' houses after Project Grad. Another text was then quickly sent to her chaperons that she had bad menstrual cramps and would be staying with her father. Finally, to her closest friends, a cryptic text was sent that implied that she was having rendezvous with a mysterious guy whom she met at the mall. They were implored to cover for her with the promise of all of the juicy details at a later date. Ultimately all of this would result in no one knowing that something was amiss until days later when Carolyn was found to be missing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What? Where am I? God, I feel dizzy...sick..." trickled through the fog in Carolyn's mind. "What the...I can't move! Oh, no, am I tied up...spread-eagled...on a bed, I think...cuz I can't move my hands or feet? Am I naked too? I can't see...I'm blindfolded? I am...naked... tied up...blindfolded. Oh, please dear Lord...let this be some nightmare. Wake up, Carolyn...oh please wake up!

"What happened? Can't remember...it's such a blur. I remember joking with the girls after graduating and went to use the restroom before boarding the bus. Then someone grabbed me from behind...a hand over my mouth...then this funny smell...then nothing. Oh my god, I was drugged! That means that I have been...kidnapped! No, it can't be happening! Oh please, let this be some cruel joke...it can't be happening!"

"Such a nice piece of pussy, you are," growled a strange masculine voice. Carolyn jerked as if lashed by a hot whip of molten iron. She cried out in despair and futile frustration when calloused hands slid down and over her nudity and then back up to crudely fondled her naked perky tits. Struggling frantically, she tossed and turn desperately to stop the offensive touching of her body.

"Bitch! You do that again and I will make sure you instantly regret it." A shriek of surprise and pain erupted from her grimaced lips when her exposed breasts were roughly groped. Her frantic efforts to dislodge the excruciating hold only resulted in her tender mounds being viciously squeezed. "I told you, cunt, to behave and stop resisting! You're mine! All mine...and I can do anything I want to you."

Carolyn jerked and cried out as her assailant emphasized his point by pinching, twisting, and tugging one of her tender nipples from her heaving chest. When her enflamed tit was finally released, she sobbingly whimpered pitifully, "Oh, please, don't hurt me anymore. I'll do anything, but please let me go."

"Ha! That's a good one! Little girl, I am not going to release you until I've gotten what I want. Until then, you will do anything I want because I can do anything to you. The only choice that you have is whether to willingly 'cooperate' in which case you might actually enjoy what happens...or...to resist and fight me in which case you will intimately know what agony truly is and regret your decision.

"I will give you some time to make up your mind; however, until then I am going to take some very revealing photos of you..."

"No, don't! Oh, please, don't" Carolyn immediately regretted her words as her other nipple was painfully tweaked.

"As I said, if you resist, you will regret it. Now, will you do as I say, or do I really have to punish you for being a bad little girl? What did you say? Don't hurt you...and you'll do what I want? That's a good girl.

"I wish I could remove your blindfold to capture what your feelings in your Japanese eyes; but can't risk you being able to identify me later on. So, the blindfold and the ropes stay on to show how helpless you are in your state of captivity. Now, lift your head and pretend that I'm the class photographer taking your yearbook photo...you don't have to smile but don't frown. That's it...now let me take a few shots..."

Through the material of her blindfold, Carolyn could dimly see the flash of his camera. She struggled not to jerk or tremble, having learned the punishment for displeasing her captor. However, it was then that she heard, "I'm going to suck on your delicious-looking nipples to make them hard and stick out. I want your small titties to look perky and inviting for the camera. If you struggle, I can pinch and pull on them to make them 'pop.' Or you might enjoy this..."

A startled cry escaped Carolyn's lips as her slender body jerked when her molester's mouth engulfed one of her small mounds, inhaling it entirely with ease. She gasped as the offending lips latched on to and then gradually withdrew to let her tender flesh escape for the suction of his mouth. Her slender body arched and snapped rigid when his teeth trapped an extended cylinder at the last moment to furiously tongue-lashing it.

Carolyn had always known that although small, her breasts and especially their pencil-eraser-like nipples were ultra-sensitive. Even the mundane caress of her bath towel as it dried her wet body was enough to make her teats immediately harden and jut obscenely. When she was braless under a loose t-shirt while at home, the gentle rubbing of her titty-tips always caused her to tingle as evidenced by the subtle moisture between her legs.

However, this oral assault on first one and then the other of her pointy titties overwhelmed and short-circuited her senses. Her tormentor's lips and tongue sent paralyzing waves with erotic sensations surging through Carolyn, something she had never before experienced. An involuntary moan escaped her mouth as her sex became hot and sopping wet.

"Huh? Who would have thought that this little bitch would get turned on so easily. Look at her thrust her tit up and further into my mouth?" chortled Big Larry to himself. "Oh, yeah, listen to her moan deliriously when I flick and swirl my tongue on her obscenely erect nipples. She loves having her itty-bitty titties sucked, licked, nipped, and tugged from her heaving chest. Gotta capture this..."

The flashes of light that penetrated her blindfold told her that her breasts were being graphically photographed. "No! I should be turning away, but I'm not," flashed in Carolyn's startled mind. "I can't move...can't I stop trembling. Oooh, shit, that damn swirling tongue...those fricking lips...they feel...they feel so damn good. What is happening to me?"

Carolyn jerked suddenly against her restraints when a beefy hand cupped and fondled her hair-covered sex. Her legs automatically tried to close and block the unwanted hand between her soft inner thighs, but the ropes tied to her ankles prevented her from doing so and left her defenseless.

"Don't fight me...and you might like this," said her unknown molester. "Relax, lay back, and simply enjoy this." When his captive didn't do as he said, Big Larry clenched his fingers, digging them into the tender flesh of her vulva. Carolyn screamed sharply and squirmed frantically in a vain attempt to dislodge his clawing hand.

"I told you what to do," growled her abductor threateningly. "If you don't, I'll be forced to teach you a lesson in obedience that you definitely will not like."

Tears flowed and leaked from her blindfolded eyes as the utter helplessness of her situation sank heavily into Carolyn's awareness. As much as she wanted to resist, the cruelly inflicted pain was more than she could bear. Biting her lower lip in apprehension, she hesitantly but obediently did what she was asked to do.

Once again Carolyn noticed the telltale flashes of light and felt her face burn with utter shame as she knew vivid obscene pictures were being taken of her exposed sex. "Ohh, someone has a sweet little pussy...and a sensitive one too. Are you..." Strong but skillful fingers probed and then spread her fleshy folds, causing Carolyn to lurch at the unexpected violation, "Aah, yes, you are a fucking virgin...just as I thought. A Jap goody-two-shoes like your fucking old man. Bet that this is the first time a man...other than a doctor or your dad when you were younger...has touched your privates, huh?

"Well, that's about to change...and soon...so get used to it. When I'm done with you, you're going to moan and beg for more. But that's for later. Right now, I'm going to record me removing this bush of yours to fully expose your virginal sexual delights.

"Listen carefully to me because I am going to say this once. First, I am going to trim off as much of your pubic hairs as I can with very sharp and pointy scissors. Then I'll use a razor to shave off what's left over until your cunt is as smooth as a baby's behind. Don't jump or jerk cuz I might poke or cut you, and I assure you that it will really hurt. Do you understand, bitch?"

Trembling uncontrollably with tears flowing from underneath her blindfold, Carolyn whimpered, "Oh, please, don't..."

"Who said you had a choice in the matter? This, girlie, is part of the plan that I have for you...and for your bastard of a father. As you might have already guessed, I've been and will be recording what happens. Consider it a form of insurance...with you as my collateral."

"Don't hurt me...oh, please, don't hurt me...I'll do what you say and try not to move. Just don't hurt me..."

"Little girl, you've lived a very sheltered and privileged life. Now, it's time you grow up in the real world...the down and dirty way things are. By the time I am through with you, you'll be very...ah, 'experienced' in all ways. And trust me, if you do what I want of you, you might just enjoy every moment of growing up under me. Now, let me set up the camera and lighting just right...and then we can get started."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Big Larry didn't get to where he was without being cautious. Donning latex surgical gloves, he then slipped into and zipped up a hoodie, and put on a masquerade face mask face from a New Orleans trip before pulling up his hood. Confident that he wouldn't incriminate himself while recording, he then began to leisurely remove Carolyn's pubic hairs. He was gentle and soothing, telling her what he was about to do so that she wouldn't be startled. With precise snips of his scissors, he trimmed her bush to near skin level, making sure that he through slight nudges, tugs, or touches subtly stimulated her genitals, something that Carolyn had never before experienced.

When the methylated shaving cream was applied to her newly shorn and plucked feminine parts, Big Larry delighted in how his captive desperately fought not to be aroused and then failed miserably as a soft moan escaped her parted lips. With a gentle touch, he stretched the skin of her pussy to shave her tender vulva. He smiled after wiping her with a warm wet face towel and appreciated how her love button had become engorged and stiff, rising out from its fleshy hood.

"This Carolyn bitch is getting turned on being touched...listen to her groan," snickered Big Larry to himself. "I seriously doubt if any guy has ever touched her pussy...or if she has ever fingered herself. Hmmm, I wonder if this KY Intense Pleasure Gel that I bought really works? My last lady swore by it when frigging her off...but then again, that bitch was one hell of a hooker. What did she say...ah, yeah...a few drops on the clit and then oh so gently, rub it in with my fingertip.