The Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Big Larry's hips bucked forward, forcing Carolyn to tighten her grip on his throbbing cock that exploded, forcefully ejecting from its tip a stream of creamy spunk straight towards her, quickly forcing her to close her startled eyes. With a guttural growl and three powerful thrusts of his groin, three rapid squirts that flew through the air to splatter on her chin, throat, and upper chest.

When Carolyn finally opened her eyes, she saw a pearly drop ooze from the slit of Big Larry's pulsating penis. Without thinking, her tongue flicked out to lick away the drop, instantly three things happened. The first was that the unique slightly-salty taste of his viscous semen deliciously filled her mouth; the second was that she enjoyed the effect that she had on the massive man before her who hissed sharply and shivered noticeably at her quick lick; and the last was her thrill and strange desire to sample more. With a slight smile on her lips, Carolyn kissed the semen-covered dickhead before her and then opening her mouth, swallowed as much of the still hard dick as possible.

"Hmmm, God, this tastes good," Carolyn moaned to herself as she savored the unique flavor of Big Larry's loins. "I love the feel of his hard-on sliding in and out between my sucking lips...filling my mouth. Ooh, yes, I like doing this...and especially the effect I have on Big Larry. I think...no, I know...I will be doing this more often...and it'll be interesting to find out what else I might be able to do...and what effect I can have on him."

Carolyn's musing was interrupted when she was abruptly lifted and held in the embrace of Big Larry's bulging arms as his lips were pressed urgently hers. She had never kissed a man on the lips before and when his skillful tongue slipped into her parted mouth, havoc was wreaked on her brain. Consumed with paralyzing rapture, Carolyn helplessly surrendered to the electrifying soul-sucking kiss of her captor.

Her arms slipped around Big Larry's bullish neck and pulling herself to him, she awkwardly and then more naturally returned the kiss that she had been given. Carolyn didn't care about what she was doing or with whom. Instead, she immersed herself in the intimacy of the moment, craving more with each beat of her rapid pulsating heart.

"Oh, you sure are an unexpected pleasure," gasped Big Larry when he finally broke their lip-lock. "I thought you would resist a bit or at least hesitate. However, you ended up jerking me off...and then giving me head without being told to...and can you suck dick...taking nearly half of my dong down your throat with ease...and kissing me like the horny little bitch that you are. God, I am going to love breaking you in," he mumbled as Carolyn was pressed against the shower wall to kiss her once again.

Then lowering her to stand on the floor, Big Larry snickered as he squirted body wash onto his palms, "But now it's my turn to have some soapy fun..." His strong hands massage Carolyn's scalp and short hair, making her sigh in contentment as he thoroughly rinsed it out.

His slippery hand slipped up and down her slender back and arms before rubbing small boobs. "I love these teeny titties of yours. When you're not laying down, they're small perky pointy cones just begging to be licked like this," he murmured as he bent over, "and sucked like this...and inhaled entirely. Ummm...so damn good...so damn sensitive...so damn tasty."

Carolyn cried out and pressed her little boobies into Big Larry's voracious mouth, reveling in the jolts of pure ecstasy that surged throughout her shaking body from her painfully erect nipples. Then right before she was about to explode in a mind-rendering orgasm, she was spun around to face the shower wall.

"I'm going to dry-hump...well, I guess wet-hump...you in this shower...with my dong sliding between your small buns and legs, and plowing your sweet tight pussy slit." Pulling Carolyn's hips back, Big Larry slipped his still-hard cock between her butt cheeks, letting it teasingly nudge her anus and twat before making her close her legs.

"Now, finger yourself...frig that little clit of yours. What? You've never played with yourself before? Okay...well...it's about time you learned how...put your forefinger and middle finger on either side of your love button... and gently stroke up and down... yeah...like that.

"In the meanwhile, I'm going to sliding back and forth in your pussy slit...ooh, that does feel good. Can you feel my dickhead bumping your stiff pleasure button? Does it feel good? It does? Okay then, let your hand cup my dickhead so that presses and rubs against your clit. It feels good. Great...God...how I want to fuck your virgin cunt...but I won't. But bend further over and spread your legs...take hold of my dick...rub it against you love nub...yeah, like that... faster...faster... harder...faster."

Carolyn couldn't control herself as she strummed her hard achy clit with Big Larry's meaty hard-on, letting her hips instinctively do a lewd bump and grind. With each stroke, the tension within her ratcheted tighter and tighter as her breath came in gasps and her slender body shook uncontrollably. Carolyn releasing Big Larry's dick so that her fingers could furiously strum and rub her clit. Suddenly her sex exploded in a gut-wrenching climax that had her tossing and turning violently, openly spurting on the shower floor.

Exhausted, Carolyn slumped limply to the shower's wet floor, weeping softly with tears of satisfaction and relief. When she was lifted in Big Larry's strong arms, she gratefully hugged and kissed him as he carried her out of the shower to be towel-dried. Cuddling against her abductor's broad chest when placed in bed, Carolyn drifted off to a well-deserved slumber and the start of a new life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Ohhh, yeah, suck my cock...put it in your mouth and suck on it. Oooh, yeah, that's it. Don't stop jerking my dick...yeah, work your head bobs and hand strokes together... ooh, like that, little girl. God, you're a natural cock-sucker, do you know that? Oh, shit, I going to cum...in your mouth...and fill it with my spunk. When I do, swallow my jizz...every last drop...everything. Ooh, ooh, what a good little whore you are...ohh, I going to cum... suck me...suck harder!"

A blast of molten liquid erupted into her mouth before Carolyn knew it and was immediately followed by another and another. His cum was warm, slightly viscous, with an unexpected tinge of saltiness. However, due to the sheer volume, her natural reaction to this unexpected flooding of her mouth was to pull back but Big Larry's beefy hand at the back of her head prevented that escape. So, Carolyn closed her eyes and gulped, swallowing the deposited load.

"Ummm, this is so damn good," thought Carolyn as her tongue toyed with the last trace of spunk still in her mouth. "I'm getting used...nah, more like craving...the taste, texture, and smell of Larry's sperm. Huh, who would have thought? Me, the perennial Ms. Naïveté, giving blow-jobs like a consummate hooker and loving it. But most of all, Larry is astonished at how willingly...no, eagerly...I submitted to anything he wants. I have to admit that I've become...well...simply insatiable...these past few days while broadening my sexual experience and repertoire.

"I mean it is not uncommon for his supposedly helpless victim to wake her captor up by licking, sucking, and unbelievably, deep-throating his dong. I, however, quickly learned not to do sixty-nine with him on top of me...God, he almost smothered me with that large body of his when we first did it. And when I'm on top, how I do love blatantly rubbing, grinding, and humping my stiff clit and sopping wet cunt against his engorged cock? Jeez, the orgasms that he gives me are incredible and extremely habit-forming."

"What am I going to do with you, Carolyn?" asked an exhausted Big Larry after his spent manhood had been dutifully licked clean. "When I made my proposal to you, I was focused on breaking in a nubile virgin. And yet, I find that I am the one who's being totally seduced and succumbing to the sexual desires and wiles of a certain scrawny Jap teenager. Huh, I didn't realize I had a void I had in my life until you filled it. What an unexpected turn of events?"

"Larry," sighed Carolyn as she slithered up her hulking body, "I will admit that in the beginning, I sought to use my body and feminine wiles to seduce you into letting me go. However, after living, sleeping, and making love with you, I don't want to be set free. I know I shouldn't feel this way...I mean, you did kidnap me and used me to force my father to do your bidding...but I'm afraid of losing you...even though I can't explain why."

"You don't have to, Carolyn. I know the conflict that you feel since I am experiencing it too. However, it has been almost two weeks since I had you abducted and first molested you. I did it to manipulate your old man. From what I hear that he is too upright to endure a possible conflict of interest...and too upset that you still haven't been found...and that he has not only recused himself from the case but applied for retirement.

"Hmmm, I never thought I would say this but I feel...bad...for what I did to you and to your father. I question myself as to why I did what I did, and if it was utterly worth it in the long run. How about I start making up for what I have done to your father and especially you? Would you like to place a call to your dad to tell him you're okay?"

"I can? How?"

"I have a satellite phone that is hard to trace. But you must limit your time and message...and don't give me away. Tell your old man that you're okay, not to worry needlessly about you and that you'll return home soon. Remember, don't name names and limit your conversation so that the call cannot be traced by the Feds."

"Oh, Larry, I love you. How can I ever repay you?"

"Do as I say. As to how you can repay me, I'll leave that up to your horny teenage mind as to what erotic pleasure that your willowy body can give me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Dad! It's me, Carolyn. I love you, Dad, and want to tell you not to worry about me. The person who kidnapped me has...well...treated me well. No, I'm not being forced to do anything that I don't want to. Listen to me, Dad, cuz I don't have a whole lot of time. I want you to take care of yourself and rest assured that one day...hopefully soon...I will return home. Don't go to the police cuz that may make it worse for me. I love you...take care...and I will try to call you again...love you."

Tears flowed freely from Carolyn's eyes as she pressed her face into Big Larry's chest. "Thank you...for letting me speak to my dad...and to tell him not to worry about me cuz I'm being taken care of. I am, aren't I?"

"Yes, baby-gurl, you have unpredictably turned my whole world upside-down...but I will definitely take care of you...in more ways than one. I'm glad you gave some words of encouragement and hope to your old man for although we are on opposite ends of the legal system, I do respect the old coot. You will call him again soon...I promise."

Kissing her abductor sensuously, Carolyn whispered, "Larry, it's time for me to pay up. I want you. I want you to make me all hot and sweaty...and then take that big hard thing between your legs and shove it all the way up between my legs. Please...will you please fuck me?"

"Aah, as much as I want to, no, Carolyn, I won't. I can't afford to knock you up...since a genetics test of our child will definitely implicate me as the father, and your kidnapper and rapist...definite grounds for conviction on the charges of kidnapping, involuntary imprisonment, sexual assault, and rape...we're talking at least twenty years in jail."

'Ooh, but I want to feel this big old hunk of man-meat shoved deep with my body so badly," whined Carolyn. "You've made a brazen little tramp who prances naked all day long...trying to get you to teach me another nasty lesson in my remedial sexual education. I'm hooked on you and I want you more and more with each passing day. "

"Yeah, me too. But...wait a minute...there is 'another' way for me to fuck you without any chance of you becoming pregnant. How? Have you ever heard of sodomy...yeah, that's right...good old butt-fucking..."?

"But Larry! You want to cram your monster of a cock into my tiny asshole. Shoots, I don't even know if I'll be able to accommodate all of you in my tight pussy. You'll tear me apart...I don't know..."

"Trust me, my teenage Jap nympho, you'll be able to easily take all of me in both of your holes. As far as your butthole goes, I've done it before and with the proper preparation, you'll soon be craving to have a hard piece of man-meat stuck up between your buns."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my fucking lord! It feels like I've been impaled on a fucking burning log!" exclaimed Carolyn into the mattress as the bulbous dickhead of her assailant breached the sphincter ring of her spasming anus. She knelt on the edge of the bed with her buns high in the air and pointing to Big Larry. For some inexplicable strange reason, this totally submissive position really turned Carolyn on, making her feel wantonly whorish.

"Hush, you pretty little girl. I won't do anything until you get used to my presence in your butt. Until then, I'll just have to..." And with that said, Big Larry caressed her shoulders and back with feathery strokes before letting his strong hand massaged her small breasts and then pinched and rolled her harden nipples. He knew by now that tiddling Carolyn's titties were the sure-fire way of taking her mind off of any pain or discomfort.

"You've got such as inviting ass that many men would give their eye-teeth to be in the position that I am...stuck up you butt-hole. Reach between your legs, babe, and play with yourself...go on, do it...yeah, that right...finger that hard little love button of yours.

"Oooh, someone must be feeling good, judging from how her hips are squirming. Yeah, with each twitch, you are working my dong deeper and deeper into your rectum. Go for it, girl! You've got more than half of me up your ass. Now, I'm going to gradually move back and forth, slowly until you have taken all of me...and believe me, you will."

"Jeez, Larry, you're stretching me out...filling up my butt...and so goddamn big! What's that? You're fully embedded in my ass? Did I take your entire nine-inches? Oh, when you pump my butt, it feels like you're going to yank out my guts, only to shove them back the next moment. It is...so damn incredible...so damn good having your cock buried in me. Ohh, shit, I'm going to cum soon...my fingers are strumming my burning clit. I'm going to gush, Larry...going to spurt...ohh, fuck, cum with meee...shoot, honey...fill my ass up with your spunk...I'm cumming...ahhhhh....ahhhh,...ahhhh!"

"Arrghh!" bellowed Big Larry as his nuts suddenly clenched causing him to drive between Carolyn's firm buns, lifting her on his skewering cock. Pulling her hips back to him, he spewed what seemed like gallons of sperm enema up her butt. When he finally released her and exhausted Carolyn collapsed on the bed, causing his massive penis to be yanked out of her newly reamed asshole that oozed freely with his creamy cum.

"You are such a beast...an absolutely horrible beast...in sodomizing my virgin ass. God, I don't think I'll be able to walk or sit for a while. Still, I have to admit that you were right. Once your dickhead was in my ass...and the initial pain had subsided...it wasn't that bad. However, next time we will use more lubricant...like a whole fricking tube of the stuff."

Then kissing Big Larry sensuously, Carolyn sighed, "Hmmm, I wonder what it will be like when you really put your monster in my virgin pussy. Oh, the things I do to pleasure you...and me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Oh, my God, Carolyn, you really have become my little fuck-slut. I would have never thought about cracking your cherry while you were having your menstrual period. Genius, since there is no way you can get pregnant."

"When my boobies became super-sensitive and I had that gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach, I knew that my three-day menses were about to start. Given your concern not to knock me up...thank you, by the way...I figured we'd kill two birds with one stone -- you not having to worry about knocking me up and me finally losing my virginity and becoming your bona fide fuck-slut.

"I must say that at first, the experience was eye-opening, if not breathtaking. When you entered me...thank you for the foreplay and extra lube to play it safe, I felt like you crammed your hand and forearm up my snatch. God, it took some getting used to being stretched, filled, and touched in parts of me that I never knew existed.

"However, once I learned to accommodate all of you, I loved being fuck...hard and fast...it sure took my mind off of my menstrual cramps the last couple of days. I don't know how many mini-orgasms I skimmed through but I couldn't stop squirting. And when you blow your wad deep in my cunny, I loved it! I love you, Larry...and want you to continue to fucking me after my period is over. Larry, I want to be with you...marry you...and be the mother of your children."

Big Larry was clearly stunned by what he had just heard and managed to utter, "What? How did you make the leap from being my fuck-slut to being the mother of my children? And why me? I am too old for you...almost thirty years older than you...and I'm no good for you. You deserve someone better...not a hardened career criminal. In my checkered and violent past, I did unspeakable things to get what I wanted. Look, I even kidnapped and sexually molested you to coerce your..."

"Don't say any more, Larry, and just listen to me. Yes, I know you think that I'm a silly eighteen-year-old and you are too old for, but that's not the case. Yes, I know you were educated in the school of poverty and hard knocks, whereas I have lived a rather sheltered and privileged life. Yes, I know that you are the head of Hawaii's organized crime and I am the daughter of a judge with a reputation for being hard-nosed on career criminals. And yes, you did kidnap me and sexually molested me in the beginning...but that has changed.

"Now, I am the one who initiates sex and wears you out with my incessant demands. I love you...no ands, buts, or maybes....and if you think that you are going to bang my pussy for only the three lousy days of my menses, you are sadly mistaken, mister. I am a part of your life now...I earned it the hard way...and I'm not letting you go even after you release me."

"But marriage...and kids, Carolyn? I've avoided love, marriage, and children because I had to...no attachments...no vulnerabilities for my enemies to use against me. You, however, are a young and attractive woman who is about to start her adult life. Why would you want to be tied to and weighed down by someone like me?"

"Okay, okay, I might have gotten a little carried away with the marriage and kids, but know that I can't stop wanting to be with you. I'm not being melodramatic, but the past few days have made me realize that I couldn't handle it if you just cut me off and dropped out of my life. You've ruined me by making me your insatiable fuck-slut who is addicted to that monster of yours and my squirting orgasms. You've ruined me by introducing me to excitement, sex, and passion that I never knew or had. After experiencing you, do you really think that I can easily resume my previously safe but bland and boring life?

"I love you and know that you love me, Larry. I want to be with you after you release me. Yes, I am fully aware that we would be a highly improbable couple who would face a lot of obstacles. But can't we at least try to be together and continue our newfound happiness?"

Calming looking at an impassionate Carolyn, Big Larry thoughtfully nodded as his mind efficiently sorted through the various considerations and the resulting options before deciding on what might best work. "Carolyn, let me first say," were the measured words that were spoken, "I wish I had kidnapped someone else...for you are right...I have fallen in love with you. I don't know how or why, but I did. What's more, I too want to be with you and see just how far we can go as a committed couple. What I am about to say will sound completely insane and impossible to pull off, but please listen to me.