The Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, yeah, will you listen to this virgin moan...and shiver...and look at her cunt lips stiffening. I guess this stuff actually works given how her pussy slit is slick and glistening with her juices. Oh, man, I've just got to taste this juicy virgin twat!" And with that, Big Larry slipped his beefy hands under Carolyn's buns to squeeze and lift them before plunging his face into his captive's irresistible twat.

"Oh, my God!" exclaimed a startled Carolyn as a strong rasping tongue wetly lapped the length off her pussy slit. "What are you doing?" blurted out of her mouth as the eel-like tongue now swirled around her inflamed love nub. "Stop that! Oooh, it's so... dirty...so disgusting down there!"

"Bitch, it's about time you learned," Larry mumbled as he sucked on first one engorged pussy lip and then the other, "Nothing in sex is dirty or disgusting...now, shut up and enjoy this!" With that uttered, his lips latched on to her love button, gently sucking and tugging on it with his lip-covered teeth.

Carolyn tossed and turned as much as her restraints allowed. Somehow the more she struggled and sought to deny what was happening to her, the more intense and overwhelming the erotic sensations became. A frightening fire of lust and lewdness raged between her slender legs and soon threatened to consume her writhing body. Carolyn's breath was ragged and hot as the flames of her sex soared higher and higher.

"I can't breathe...can't think," whined Carolyn pitifully. "I'm burning up...so tight! I feel like...I am going to...explode...can't stop it...can't help myself... ah...ah...ah...I'm going to...arrghh.. goddamn it...arrrghhh...ARRRGGHHH!"

When his teenage hostage began convulsing violently, Big Larry held her tightly with his burly face shoved into her cunt lips, his terrible tongue drilling into Carolyn's virginity. Suddenly, her willowy body snapped rigid as her hairless vulva slammed into his face as her liquid excitement gushed into his startled mouth.

"What the fuck? While I'll be goddamned...this fucking kid is a squirter when she cums!" gasped Big Larry in utter astonishment as he pulled back and frantically tried to record the spurts bubbling for Carolyn's hairless sex.

"This girl is more than meets the eye. Yeah, she is skinny but not bad-looking. Yeah, although she is naïve to the max and damn straight-and-narrow for an eighteen-year-old, she's got one hell of a super-sensitive body that responds to the touch in unexpected but thoroughly delightful ways. The Judge's daughter doesn't know it yet, but she was made for sex and the ecstasy that it brings.

"Hmmm. maybe besides using her to blackmail the Judge into doing what I want, I might have some fun with this virgin. Yeah, if I play my cards well, I can break this teenager in just right. I bet I can addict Carolyn to sex...yeah, hot, and heavy, down and dirty sex. What do I have to lose? Nothing. I'm stuck with her in this place until I get her old man to crack. Now, how will I go about doing it?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Always a plotter, Big Larry took his time in developing his strategy in seducing Carolyn. To confirm his initial impression of his captive's latent sexuality, he made it a point to caress and stimulate her gently but continuously. He was gratified when Carolyn's body betrayed her by responding to the carnal sensations that swamped her senses and ultimately culminated in fantastic erotic climaxes that were recorded in great detail.

Big Larry then began to notice that with each orgasm, Carolyn's will to resist slowly eroded; that she willingly submitted to his touch, lips, and tongue; and that she, openly craved and expected her now-common gushing sexual releases. After three days and nights of continuously sexual preparation of his kidnapped victim, Big Larry decided that she was ready for the next phase of his evolving plan.

"Cunt, listen up! I am going to untie you and undo your blindfold. You are to remain still and not open your eyes until I tell you otherwise. If you don't obey, you will quickly and painfully regret it. Do you understand? Good. Remember do as I say and don't do anything stupid. Do you understand?"

When Carolyn nodded her head, Big Larry untied her hands and feet. "There, no more restraints. Sit up so that I can undo your blindfold...remember, keep your eyes shut. Okay, now, open your eyes and look at me."

Carolyn slowly opened her eyes and then closed them again due to the harsh light that shone at her. Blinking tentatively, she finally was able to open them completely only to behold this massive hunk of a Hawaiian man sitting casually in a chair, looking at her.

"Do you know who I am?" When Carolyn shook her head, the seated figure before her chuckled menacingly, "Ha, I'd be surprised if you did given your protected life, sheltered from the crime and underworld that your father, the Judge, has fought against for his entire judicial career. The police and news media call me 'Big Larry' for obvious reasons and claim that I am the head of Hawaii's organized crime...and that I am.

"You were kidnapped because I needed to pressure your father to recuse himself from a case involving one of my lieutenants who was caught in an undercover sting operation. Your old man was...resistant...to do so, and you were snatched to serve as human collateral. A flash drive containing a compilation of my recordings of your itty-bitty titty sucking and pussy shaving was sent to your old man, and it was made explicitly clear that worse degrading things would happen to his precious teenage daughter if he didn't comply with my wishes.

"Of course, your father being the man he is went straight to the federal and local authorities, and there is currently a massive hunt for you, my dear. But you won't be found because only one guy knows that I have you, and he doesn't know where I took you after you were passed to me. Furthermore, he won't talk for fear that something nasty will happen to him or his family if he ratted me out."

'Where am I? What is this place?"

"You don't need to know where you are. Even if you knew, it wouldn't do you any good for as you can see, there are no windows, only one door with a double-cylinder deadbolt lock, and other than a small bathroom which you've used while blindfolded...there's only a small refrigerator and stovetop over a cupboard. What matters is that you're my hostage...my leverage to get your father to do what I want.

"To remind your father of the consequences that might happen if he doesn't pull out of the case as I want him to, I sent him a second flash drive. I am sure the point was driven home. He saw you getting your sweet cunt eaten by a masked molester... me... until you exploded in one hell of a squirting orgasm. Yeah, I captured you spurting several times so that I could put it into slow-motion for his viewing enjoyment. And for the first time, the Judge flinched and excused himself from the case as I wanted."

"So, you're going to let me go?" inquired Carolyn meekly and hopefully. "I won't tell...I promise...I'll claim that I was blindfolded and...ohhh..."

"Aha, it's finally dawning on you that I'm letting you see my face. Shall we say that I am not afraid of you squealing on me...which you would if I let you go right now. However, I need to make this perfectly clear to you that if I were to release you and you ratted me out, your dear dad would have a serious...if not, fatal...mishap which I can direct even from prison.

"As for you, one night you will simply disappear. I'll have my boys snatch you...stash you...then take turns gang-banging the Judge's daughter until they're tired of using and abusing you. You will then be taken out to sea to be turned over as part of a heroin deal with our Mexican counterparts. Once in those hombres' hands, you'll quickly become a drug addict and spend the rest of your miserable life in some brothel, selling your skinny body for a fix. That is what will happen to you if you squeal on me."

As the reality of her plight came crashing down on her, Carolyn sobbed uncontrollably as she realized, "Oh, damn. I know that what this cruel bastard just said is true. He can make what he just shared happen. Even if I could somehow kill him, he could still exact his revenge on dad and me through his organization. I am as helpless as I was when I was tied spread-eagle on the bed and blindfolded...no wonder he removed my restraints and blindfold. Shit, what the hell am I going to do?"

Big Larry smirked as he watched the devastating realizations reflect in his victim's tear-streaked face. "Now," he thought to himself, "is the time to set the next phase of the plan in motion -- the convincing of Carolyn."

"Do you want to make sure that nothing happens to your father? Well...do you?"

"Oh, yes! Please, don't hurt my father. I'll do anything you want...just don't hurt my father!"

"That's good. Do you want me to eventually let you go? Because I might...one day... if you 'please' me. It's kind of a 'you take care of me...and I'll take care of you' situation"

Carolyn looked at Big Larry with a slight trembling of her lower lip, fearful that this might be some mean perverted game that was being played on her. "What do you mean...and what do I have to do?"

"You intrigue me, Carolyn. You're an attractive virgin who has probably never fooled around with a guy. Yet, in the past few days, when I touched you, you respond like some closet-nympho, getting really turned on, moaning and groaning, cumming repeatedly and spurting all over the place...and so damn easily. I've known many women...a lot of the professional kind...but never met anyone like you.

"Oh, please don't be indignant and protest for modesty's sake. Whether you want to admit it or not, you like...no, love...sex. I'm going to give you what you want and you'll give me what I want. I intend to make you my personal little fuck-slut...that's right... you will sexually do anything that I want...and ultimately what you want. And when you're thoroughly addicted to me and please me completely, I'll let you go."

Astonished at what she had just heard, Carolyn finally managed to ask, "You what? You want me to become your willing sex-slave before you'll consider letting me go? How do I know you're not lying to me and will really let me go?"

"You'll have to trust me. As I see it, you can resist or be difficult with me, but Carolyn, make no mistake that I can 'take' what I want from you. I will force you to involuntarily service me sexually and possibly never let you go. However, I would prefer not to have to resort to such drastic measures unless you leave me with no choice.

"You can, on the other hand, be willing and cooperative, and make the most of your captivity by enjoying the bodily pleasures that I introduce you to. The way I look at it, the only obstacle that stands in your way of freedom is the matter of you wanting to satisfy me...and yourself...to the point where I am sure that you have paid your dues and warrant a release. The decision is yours, Carolyn. Think about it but don't take too long in deciding."

Carolyn wanted to break down and cry but knew that would be useless. She was a captive of Big Larry, didn't even know where she was, or if there was a possibility for escape or rescue. Although he was civil when speaking to her, Carolyn instinctively knew that her captor did not rise to the top of Hawaii's organized crime by being nice. Given that she has no choice in the matter, Carolyn resigned herself to willingly do whatever her captor wanted.

"Wait! What is wrong with me? Why don't I find submitting totally abhorrent?" suddenly flashed in Carolyn's mind. "Ohhh, shit...I know...that goddamn asshole is correct about me. He was right when he said that although I am a naïve and inexperienced virgin, I am a goddamn closet-nympho when stimulated. Even though I tried hard not to, I can't help but get turned on...and although I am ashamed to admit it, I climax so easily...so often...so violently whenever Big Larry molests me. It's just that there's something about him..."

Mentally sighing to herself, Carolyn resolved to try to figure out the effect Big Larry had on her while doing her best to get out of her captivity. "Okay...I don't want to be hurt, abused, or raped repeatedly. I just want to be released. I'm not sure that you have in mind but I will be...ah, 'open'...to whatever you ask of me. Please understand, however, that I don't have any experience...with men...and pleasing them...but I'll try. What do I have to do?"

The predatory grin that appeared on Big Larry's face caused Carolyn to shiver and wonder about what she had made the correct decision. But before she could say or do anything, her captor uttered, "We're going to get intimately acquainted...by taking a shower together and washing each other. It has been days since you last bathed and you...and well, you need to. Plus, while I've seen you naked, you haven't seen me in the nude...and it's about time you see what a man looks like."

When Big Larry stood, Carolyn gulp and tried not to pull back in shock for he was brutally massive, looming over her like a mountain of hard muscle. She found herself being hustled into a small bathroom with a shower stall that looked like it couldn't possibly hold the two of them. As Big Larry turned on the shower water, the urge to flee was great but the fear of what would happen if she did so was even greater, and so Carolyn waited for what was to happen next.

"Take off my clothes," was all that was uttered. Nervously, Carolyn unbuttoned Big Larry's untucked shirt and had to reach up to ease it off his brawny shoulders since he was about a foot taller than her. She had to stifle her gasp when his well-defined muscular chest and abdomen were revealed and couldn't help but noticed how scarred it was. Then kneeling, she untied his shoelaces, and when he lifted first one and then the other foot, removed his shoes and socks.

As her hands unbuckled his belt, Carolyn was amazed by the large bulge that stretched the pant's zipper. Turning her head while closing her eyes, she then unzipped and lowered his pants to the floor. When Big Larry stepped out of his pooled pants, she blindly reached for the waistline of his underwear, but was stopped by his verbal command, "Lift your head and open your eyes." Taking a deep breath, Carolyn did as instructed before pulling the front of his boxers up, out, and then down.

"Oh, my God!" escaped Carolyn's startled lips as her widened eyes beheld his monstrous one-eyed trouser snake that was dark, thick, and long. The veined shaft that throbbed and swayed menacingly was seemingly counterbalanced by a full hairy sack hung beneath where his penis disappeared into his hairy groin. Shocked beyond belief, Carolyn desperately struggled to breathe again.

A coarse guffaw was heard before Big Larry uttered, "This is the first time you've ever seen a real-life cock, isn't it? Big isn't it? I am called 'Big' Larry not only because I am tall and have a big body, but because I also am...big... like in well-hung in the dick department. And after my ladies get used to 'accommodating' me, I don't have any complaints from them about my size."

"How big are you?" tumbled out of Carolyn's mouth as her eyes were riveted to the massive piece of man-meat before her.

"When I'm fully erect...which I am not at this moment...I am slightly over nine inches long and about five-or-so-inches around."

Gulping again, Carolyn tore her eyes away from his groin to look up at Big Larry, and meekly had to ask, "And you...intend...on putting this into me?"

"I sure do...and you will surprise yourself when the time comes at just how easily you'll be able to take all of me in your slender little body...the joy that it will give you as a woman. You will come to crave being 'fucked'...that's right, 'fucked'...like in hot, sweaty, pornographic rutting. But not tonight. No, when we have sex, you will beg me to take this cock and shove it up your tight juicy little twat...but that's for later. So, let's get in the shower and become more acquainted with each other."

The warm shower was a blessing for Carolyn as she felt it wash away her sticky sweat, grime, and bodily fluids of the previous days. The flowing water cascaded from her short bob and down her slender form, soothing and relaxing her for the first time in days...that is until she heard, "Wash me."

Tippy-toeing, Carolyn obediently washed and rinsed his short dark hair and then stubbled face, and being so up close and personal, Carolyn saw her captor differently. When his face was relaxed, Big Larry wasn't bad-looking with a brown face, warm dark eyes, and a square jawline. Oddly, she found her captor to be appealing in a rugged manly way and could imagine that when he wanted, he could be quite charming.

Her soapy fingers and palms slowly slid and massaged the sinewy muscles of his upper body, feeling the underlying raw strength, and she was somehow pleased with the relaxation that her touch brought to him. "What are these...scars?" Carolyn murmured as her fingertips brushed against and traced the mysterious disfigurements that were vividly displayed on his chest, arms, and back.

"Those are reminders of that I had to endure to get where I am. Organized crime is...well...anything but organized. It is chaotic and violent...and filled with ambitious, cruel, and sick people. This is the remnant of a slash that I received in a fight with a gang rival when I first got involved in the business. These are healed bullet wounds... this one is from a punk who was trying to shake down one of my protected businesses...it went straight through me...and as for these...the two in my chest and one in the arm...are from a botched ambush of me. Lastly, the scar on my other arm was from a woman who was hired to seduce and then kill me...she didn't succeed and paid dearly for it."

Carolyn couldn't believe how Big Larry nonchalantly talked about the violence inflicted upon him. She also couldn't explain the tingling in her as her fingers drift over and touch the brutal mementos left on his brawny body. His life was so different from hers...vibrant and filled with danger...total unlike her protected and relative dull existence. Although she didn't want to admit it, there was something...exciting and arousing...about being in the presence of Big Larry.

"Make sure you wash my butt and then my legs...save my groin area for the last," was the further instructions that yanked her out of her reflections. When she did as instructed, he uttered, "Using your soapy hands, gently wash my nuts that hang in my scrotum...carefully... those babies make the baby-batter that shoots out of my dick. What you've never seen...? Ah, I guess being a naïve virgin you wouldn't have had the experience...hmmm, that's going to change right now.

"Take your soapy hand and grip my erection...go on...do it...squeeze it...feel it. Now, slowly start to slide your grip up and down my shaft...yeah, like that...but squeeze a bit harder. Do you feel my cock getting harder...longer...thicker? What you're doing, Carolyn, is commonly called jerking me off or giving me a hand-job. Now, with your other hand feel how my balls have gotten tight against the base of my dick...yeah, rub them like that, girl. I want you to start pumping my dick faster and see what happens when a man ejaculates his semen."

Carolyn did as she was told and was surprised at how Big Larry with legs spread, leaned back against the shower wall in obvious bliss. It suddenly dawned on her how through her inexperienced but willing efforts, she could cause a man's body to respond like she did when touched. The tables were now turned for she was no longer the helpless recipient of sexual stimulation and the one who reacted. Quickened the pace of her fist-pumping, Carolyn was subtly delighted as Big Larry's groans reached her ears and his thighs began to tremble.