The Collateral

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you entered my life, I had been considering 'retiring' as Hawaii's crime kingpin. When I first started, I was hungry for that which I never had -- money, power, and influence. I rose to where I am not by being just ruthless, but by being cold logical, and thinking about the end-game before starting anything. You were my only exception... yes, I planned your abduction and sexual molestation to leverage your father and to help my assistant, and was successful in that regard. However, I didn't plan for how to end this mess or that I would fall in love with a skinny Japanese teenager who would somehow seduce me.

"That being said, in my line of work, you either step down and cut all ties while you can, or you will sooner or later be toppled...often through betrayal or violent means. Crime isn't what I knew when I first started...then it was gambling, protection-extortion, prostitution, theft, and smuggling. While I find that while the newer ventures of drugs, human trafficking, and cybercrime are lucrative, they are distasteful to me. I know that when I announce my retirement with no strings attached and without naming a successor, my three lieutenants will quickly stake out their territories and secretly strive to build enough of a power base to make a takeover move.

"Unknown to my people, I have secretly invested in and become the silent partner in several legit enterprises ranging from a few financial institutions, real estate, stocks and bonds investments, two fast-food franchises, and can you believe it, an extremely popular health spa. These businesses are all above board and my partners are not even aware of my rather nefarious alter-ego. Neither are the various community and non-profit organizations which I support or sit on their boards. If you aren't part of law enforcement or the media, you would think that I am simply an upstanding citizen.

"What has stopped me from retiring? Well, the reason I haven't left is simple. I had nothing to look forward to...and no one to share my retirement with...that is until I met you, Carolyn."

Upon hearing this, Carolyn flung herself into Big Larry's embrace, kissing him enthusiastically. "Ohh, I love you, Larry, I love you...and we will be so happy together."

"Okay, okay, let me go before your scrawny little arms choke me. We've got to talk and plan because it has been my experience that life is full of pitfalls, barriers, and problems. First and foremost is making a clean break and retiring from the syndicate. I will do this by severing all connections, canceling all IOUs, and remaining neutral during the power struggles that are bound to follow.

"The 'code' that we supposedly follow says that when I retire, no one should mess with me or mine...especially 'civilian' or non-involved family members...which will include you. However, there will always be some young hothead looking to make a name for himself or some old-timer with a grudge to settle. You need to know and accept this risk and be aware of what may come when the world knows that we are a couple.

"Then on the other side of the spectrum, law enforcement or the media will eventually learn of my retirement. The local cops or the feds will seek to put the squeeze on me to gain insight and information into organized crime in Hawaii, and will likely pick me up on some trumped-up charge and try to pressure me into flipping. But don't worry, my people know that I would never betray them...especially with you as possible collateral for my silence. Besides, I have been subjected to such tactics before and my people know that I am cool under fire and have excellent and very high-priced legal representation.

"The media, however, will have no qualms going after and through you. To get a story, they will hard-charge and hound you; or they will pretend that you are part of an interesting story to get you to talk; or they will use your friends and family to give them information about me. As such, you need to watch is what you say about us to strangers and especially friends and family.

"And speaking of family, the next problem is your father. Your old man knows of my reputation and will naturally be uber-protective of you when it comes to you being with me. He will be suspicious as all hell that I was the one who kidnapped, sexually molested, and raped his precious daughter, and think that I brainwashed and corrupted you. However, unless you tell him, he won't be able to prove it. Your dad will hate my guts, but I know how much he means to you and will try my best to be nice to him."

"Wow! You've really thought this out! What pray tell are any remaining problems?"

"Yes...you, Carolyn. When I release you, you will be interrogated by your father and the authorities to find out who kidnapped, held you captive, and sexually molested you. What will you say?"

"Hmmm, I will state that I never clearly saw the face of my abductor and rapist. At first, I was kept drugged, blindfolded, and in a pitched-black room. I then will say that except for when I was being molested, I was kept in solitary confinement. When I finally did see my captor, he wore a mask to partially hide his face. If I am asked to describe whatever features of my assailant I might have noticed, I will say that he was skinny, a bit taller than me, with dirty blond hair and steely blue-eyes, and spoke with a Southern drawl. If asked about you, I will simply reply, "Who's that?"

"What will you say when your high school friends, especially your girlfriends, ask you about your ordeal? They will immediately call you to solicit all of the juicy dirty details about your abduction, sexual molestation, and release. Remember the media will approach them if you prove uncooperative."

"I...well...will simply state...that it was a 'horrible' ordeal. I was abducted after graduation...help captive...blindfolded and tied to a bed. I don't remember much about being molested since I was drugged. I never saw my captor clearly and wouldn't be able to identify him if my life depended on it. If they want to know more, I will then claim that I am too traumatized to relive the ordeal and don't want to talk about it anymore. There! Now, what do you think?"

"Ah, good so far. Okay, what will you be doing after I release you and things quiet down? You just idly hanging out with me would draw a lot of attention especially from your father."

"Hmmm, I didn't think of that being since I was so busy enticing you to deflower me. Hmmm, let's see...okay...I'll go to the local University which among other colleges, has already accepted me. I think I will major in Social Work, earn an MSW, and maybe work in a community agency that specializes in abused and battered women. I think I can relate to them, hmmph! What do you think, Larry?"

"It sounds like I'm not the only one who believes in planning. Hey, why are you going down on me...oooh, how I love the way you deep-throat me, you shameless eighteen-year-old."

"I'm going to get you hard and erect...then...I'm going to straddle your hips and shove your meaty cock up my well-used and abuse twat. I'm going to ride you hard, Larry, and seal our deal with mutual orgasms. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Aah, no. But before you really get into riding me to death, the only loose string we need to tie up is how long do we stay apart before getting together again?"

"I don't know, Larry, what do you think? I will, however, unashamedly confess I've become thoroughly hooked on you and don't know just how long I can go without being with you."

"I think we would have to stay apart for a while and make sure that we're not being tracked. If the police or media see us together soon after you are released, they might get suspicious about us since as you've said, we are an unlikely couple. We'll have to wait and see..."

"Hmmph! Well, our separation better not be too long! You know that you broke me in so well that I've become a brazen teenage fuck-slut who has gotten used to a particular big cock sliding in and out of my mouth, my asshole, and now my pussy. I don't want to rub my love nub raw and flat satisfying myself while waiting for you."

"Okay, calm down. In the past, I've used prepaid cellphones because they minimize being traced. I can have one shipped to you and get one myself. The phones will only be used for us to stay in touch as to what is happening and for us to plan together. When things have cooled down after your release, we can pretend that we met accidentally at one of my various community events and unexpectedly hit it off."

"Larry, once we're together again, let's agree that our story will be that despite our differences, it was love at first sight. After my ordeal, I needed tender loving care and fell for you because were strong, understanding, and protective of me. You, in turn, were drawn to me because of my vulnerability, quirky but endearing teenage ways, and, ha, my stunning beauty...yeah, that sounds about right."

"Okay, so far. What else is in that devious young mind of yours?"

"Hmmm, to the surprise of everyone, we will then have a torrid whirlwind romance... during which I move in with you...and you fuck me continuously because I will be terribly horny and utterly immoral. Ah...and if I can persuade you with my feminine wiles, we will have an impetuous Las Vegas elopement...where maybe...just maybe...you'll knock me up with your child.

"Don't say anything, Larry, just listen to my logic. Marriage will lessen my father's ire; will tell everyone that we are committed for the long run; will offer me some degree of protection in the criminal world; and will prevent me from testifying against my husband, right?

"You may think that I am squandering my youth by getting pregnant; however, I look at it as investing in my...our...future. You're not getting any younger you know...and should have kids...yeah, like more than one...while you can enjoy them in your retirement. Also, while my Dad may not like you, he won't be able to reject his grandchildren. Lastly, I can still go to college while I'm pregnant, can't I?"

"Ooh, now I know why I love you so much, Carolyn, my smart little Japanese teenage fuck-slut."

"No more than I love you, Larry, my abductor and rapist. Now shut up, and prepare to seal our deal and be broke into your future wife's desires."

"Oh, yes, dear..."