The Collection Ch. 03

Story Info
The girls greet me after coming home.
2.2k words
4.49
10.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fortunate to be able to work from home most of the time; but it did make the days that I did have to go into the office feel that much longer. The only thing I had to look forward to on these days was the welcome home that I knew I would be having.

This morning after waking me I gave Daphne my 'order' for what I would like prepared for me this evening when I returned. This included what I wanted for dinner, and what I wanted from my girls.

My chauffeur dropped me off at the house then left to return home to his family himself. I came into the house. My senses were all activated as I walked through the door. The delicious smell of the roast Daphne had made filled my nostrils. The sound of relaxing jazz filled danced through the halls. My eyes drank in the sight of Daphne waiting at the door for me with a smile. She welcomed me home with a kiss and took my briefcase to put it away from me. I followed her into the house. She went to put my things away while I joined kitten on the couch.

She also greeted me with a happy nuzzle and soft mewls. I ran my hands across the tight leather body suit she wore. Kitten tucked herself into my lap. I moved some of her platinum blonde hair out of the way so I could kiss her neck. She winced as some of her hair got caught in her four-row diamond choker collar. I apologized to her by adding extra kisses to her soft lips. Daphne returned to the living room. She had a glass of whiskey in hand for me.

I took a few sips and Daphne fell to her knees in front of me. She started to take off my shoes and leave them next to the couch to put away later. Kitten continued to snuggle into me. When my shoes were off Daphne crawled up to her hands and knees so that I could use her as a foot rest. There was nothing better after a long day at work. We were all quiet as I rested and kitten cuddled against me.

"Master, are you ready for your nightly service?" Daphne turned to me. She had a sultry smile directed to me.

"Yes, I am darling." I told her, taking another sip of my drink. She turned back to facing forward where she knelt.

"Kitty, please your Master." She spoke. It wasn't a directive. Daphne was to never order the girls. This morning when we went over the day's schedule after waking up, I told Daphne who I would be using when I got home. So really it was me giving an order through Daphne.

"Yes..." Kitten looked up at me licking her lips.

"Begin." I told her and finished off my drink. Kitten bent down to kiss me. She had gotten good at both demanding a kiss from me, but also letting me be in charge of it.

"Have you been a good kitten?" I asked, tucking hair behind her ear. I loved looking at that young face. She was so young, and we had so many more years to enjoy together. Not that the rest of us were old, but at 22 I was nearly eight years her senior. The closest in age to her being Hadley only four years older.

"Yes sir." She moaned.

"Let me hear you say that again."

"Yes sir"

"That's what I like to hear." I kissed her sweetly and started pulling off the pieces to my suit. I started with my tie and threw it off to the side. Avery focused on kissing me instead of assisting me in taking off my shirt. She had her priorities straight. Daphne was quietly listening to our loud, messy kisses as my footstool.

I leaned forward and took my feet off Daphne's back so that I could take off my jacket. I told Avery to help pull it off. Daphne got up on her knees and adjusted her dress to be sitting neatly. Avery took my jacked and held onto it. She inhaled my scent from it. I watched her do this thinking she was the cutest thing ever. I unbuttoned my shirt watching her cuteness.

Not to be outdone in the cuteness department Daphne bent down and started to kiss my feet. She slowly worked her way up my right leg planting gentle kisses to my pants as she moved up. Avery carefully placed my jacket carefully over the armrest of the couch. Avery started kissing my neck and cheek. She massaged my chest.

I was proud of my body's physique. With whatever spare time I could find I would work on my body. There were many reasons for this. One was because I liked it. Another reasons was actually because being in good physical shape was a necessity to keep up with my girls. I did need to be strong enough to support them in some of the plays that we did. Plus, my girls enjoyed a nicely toned body to run their hands across. Avery and I were kissing again when Daphne reached my crotch. She kissed me through my pants.

"Have you two been waiting for this all day?" I teased them. Avery nodded her head at me.

"Yes sir." Daphne mumbled more focused on where her lips were. I grabbed her hair and pulled her up to look at me.

"I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" I told her to repeat herself.

"Yes sir." She smiled at me. I pulled her in closer to me.

"That's right."

"I've been waiting all day." She had her turn to give me a kiss. Avery watched us with her cute mischievous smile. I turned to her and took her chin in my hand.

"I've missed you all day Master." She told me. Now that my attention was on Avery, Daphne went back down to kissing me through my clothing.

"All day?"

"Yes Master." I gave her another kiss.

"Then show me." She crawled off the couch onto the floor. Daphne sat back so that she could take my shirt from me and give Avery room to continue what she had been doing. I had Daphne help me out of my socks, then Avery helped me out of my pants.

"That's a good kitten. That is a really good kitten." I praised when her tongue came out to pleasure me. Avery took her time licking up and down my length before swallowing me like a lollipop. Daphne joined me on the couch to kiss me.

"You miss me today?" I asked her.

"Always. Everyday." She had a dream-like tone to her voice. Avery could be heard licking and slurping me down. She was doing an excellent job, as always. I leaned back on the couch to enjoy myself. Avery worked me, and I played with Daphne's pearls.

"How about you get down there and work with her." I told Daphne. She bent down to lick me with Avery. I flipped her dress up to reveal her pantie covered ass. I gave it a good smack for the fun of it. Avery started bobbing her mouth on my tip looking at me as she did.

"Are you showing me how thankful you are?" I asked her. She nodded her head but didn't stop pleasuring. My kitten had the most delicious mouth. Daphne held my cock for Avery to lick and suck me. She planted a few kisses on my stomach as she watched Avery do her job. Daphne got a few licks and mouthfuls of my cock herself.

"Come here." I told Daphne, turning her around. I helped her unzip her dress so she could slip out of it. Underneath her dress was the sultry bra, panties and garter. I had Avery start to deep throat me as Daphne slid the rest of the way out of her dress and set it aside.

"That's a good kitty. Keep being a good kitty." I praised Avery. I loved hearing the sloppy noises of her working me with her mouth. Daphne rejoined us on the couch.

"You sit there and watch." I told her. She knelt on the couch with her legs wide so I could fully see her body. Daphne enjoyed watching my other girls with me, as long as I pleased her too. My hand rubbed up and down her tight covered thighs.

"Play with yourself." I instructed her. Daphne happily shoved a hand down her panties to rub her nub in circles.

"You like watching her do that?"

"Yes Master." Avery started getting louder in her deep throat to make sure I didn't forget about her. As if I ever could. Her hand rubbed my shaft as well adding to the stimulation.

"Undress for me Kitten." I ordered. She happily slid out of her leather suit. She left her stiletto heels on for me. She knew I loved seeing them over my shoulders. When she had slid the suit half way off I stood from the couch to start giving her a face fucking. She needed a moment to slide the rest of the way out of her suit so I had Daphne suck me while I waited.

"What do you girls say?"

"Thank you Master!" They squealed in unison.

"My good girls." I praised touching their cheeks lovingly. I had them service my cock a little bit more before ordering them back onto the couch. I adored Avery being naked, and how Daphne's bra straps had fallen down her shoulders. Such sexy sluts, and all mine.

"Want my cock?" I asked Avery.

"Master, please give us your cock. Fuck your little kitty." She coyly looked back at me. I licked my fingers to rub into her pussy then started teasing her with my tip. She held tightly to the back of the couch as I played with her.

"How badly do you want it?" My little cock slut's eyes rolled into the back of her head when I entered her. She moaned in pleasure. I didn't want Daphne to be left out so I pushed down her bra and had Avery suckle from her tits as I fucked her. My good girls were always willing to pleasure each other. Avery was always a waiting hole for me. She perpetually lived in a state of arousal. Her cunt was always lubricated for me.

"Master, can I play with myself?" Daphne asked, looking hopeful at me.

"Take off those panties and show me how to pleasure yourself." I gave her what she asked for. Daphne made sure to make a show of teasing herself. Avery got the reward from it. I fisted her hair and pulled her in tighter to me. I pushed Avery's head down so that she was resting on Daphne's leg near her open pussy. Avery played with her sister slave with a smile on her face. This wasn't something we did regularly, but Daphne enjoyed it. I loved watching my girls enjoy themselves. Avery moaned into Daphne's tit that she was sucking again.

"You like the way I fuck you?" I wanted to hear her say it.

"So good! I love it, Master. Please do more!"

"Does my little kitty like being fucked?"

"It's my favorite!" I rutted into her like an animal in heat.

"Kiss each other!" I demanded, feeling my cock swell. "I want to see you kiss each other." The girl's lips met and I pounded Avery. I came for the first time in the evening inside Avery's cunt.

"My turn Master?" Daphne looked hopeful.

"Yeah, get on top of me darling. Show me how you fuck yourself." I sat down on the couch. Daphne faced away from me and impaled herself. I didn't have to do any of the work, she used her legs on my thighs to bounce on me.

"Thank you for giving me your cock Master!" She gasped. I looked over to find Avery playing with her tit and rubbing her clit. I smacked her hands away.

"Watch kitten. You'll get your turn again." She pouted but didn't say a word. I went back to my slutty cowgirl on top of me. I came a second time inside Daphne with Avery watching. Daphne continued to ride. So that Avery wouldn't feel left out I reached over to allow her to fuck herself on my fingers.

I rolled Daphne and I onto our sides on the couch without pulling out. I called Avery over to lick my balls while I fucked another orgasm out of Daphne.

"Yes, use my pussy to make your cock feel good Master!" Daphne begged. I grabbed her throat and hard fucked her. I knew Daphne needed a break so I pulled out and let Avery suck her juices off my cock. I kissed Daphne as we watched her swallow me whole. Then it was her turn again.

I spent the next hour going between the two of them. Each took their turn licking their slut sister. After each of them had their own helpings of cum in their pussies I had them kneel on the carpet in front of me. I orgasmed one last time, spraying it onto their faces.

"Thank you Master." They both said in unison.