The Collection Ch. 02

Story Info
Meet the rope bunny of my harem.
3.4k words
4.38
13.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled politely at the staff I passed as I entered the club. I had already checked in at the reception desk to make sure that my room, and guest, were ready for me. Some of them didn't notice that I was smiling at them, busy with their work. I didn't care, nothing was going to put a damper on my mood today. After the shock of some of the best news I could hope for wore off I called the one woman I wanted to share my good fortune with. I told her to meet me at our usual club and that everything would be ready for her when she arrived.

I spared no expense. Renting our favorite room. Instead of reserving it for a set time like usual I told them to charge me by the hour, the far more expensive way to rent a room. I ordered an outfit for my partner instructing the staff to leave it out for her with a personalized note.

Mia had been my go-to partner for just over two years. We hadn't celebrated an anniversary or anything. Our pairing was mostly physical, but we had become very good friends. I had just been starting to wonder what the next steps to our relationship were going to be when today happened. Now I knew exactly where I wanted to go with Mia. The only thing left to ask was if she would go on this journey with me.

I reached our door and entered without any reservations. My pulse quickened seeing that Mia had followed my instructions. She was kneeling on the floor near the leather couch in the room. Her brown hair draped down her body with a soft wave. I was reminded of how soft her hair was; and how much I loved to hold it tight in my hands. I had bought a stunning deep red lingerie set to go with the red collar and cuffs that I also had newly purchased for her today.

I headed for the couch sitting down on it. On the side table was the cigar box that I had bought for myself and told the staff to leave out for me. I only had a cigar for special occasions. Today certainly counted as one of those. I cut the tip off my expensive cigar and lit it staring down the back of Mia. Such beautiful skin, and lithe body. Just my type, the reason why I liked her so much. I released a puff of smoke into the air enjoying the taste of my treat.

"On your hands and knees." My order was soft to Mia. She smiled at me having no idea what all this good time was about, but enjoying it nonetheless. When she was kneeling, she was the perfect height to rest her head on my lap. I placed the ash tray and my cigar inside it on the curve of her back so that my hand was free to caress her skin.

"Have you been waiting long?" I asked petting her skin.

"No sir." She sounded like she was enjoying my touch. My fingers started to trace the chain of her necklace that I had given her. It didn't hold any significant meaning when I gave it to her. It was a cheap piece of jewelry that I found cute to give to her because the pendant icon was the same as the pet name I called her. If she said yes to me tonight, I fully intended to give her another one. One of real gold, and real jewels. This one would have a meaning to us. She would never take it off unless I allowed her to.

After a little more petting I put the ash tray back on the side table and ordered her back to her knees facing away from the couch. I pulled her head back so that her chest was pushed out. I teasingly put the cigar in her mouth and told her to hold it for me. I pulled one tit out of the lingerie brassiere and gave it a smack. She jumped, not expecting it. I ordered her to put her arms behind her back and got up.

I selected a flogger from the wall that was hanging the plethora of toys that the room had available for us. When I turned back around, I was very happy to see that Mia had both followed my orders for her arms and not picked her head up to see what I was doing. Such a good girl. Her body tensed when I started to gently smack the flogger across her chest. She continued to hold onto my cigar for me.

When I was satisfied with the color of her chest beginning to match the color of her lingerie outfit I put the flogger away. I took the cigar out of her mouth and inhaled it again. I grabbed Mia's hair pulling her up so her face was pointed towards my crotch. I held her tight so she would watch as I used my free hand to unzip myself. My cigar hanging out of my mouth. Mia knew exactly what I wanted. She started to service me. I kept one hand in her hair, and the other took care of my cigar.

It satisfied me to hear her choking down my cock, soaking it with her saliva. It was one of my favorite scenes to watch. I pulled her off of me and told her to open her mouth with her tongue out for me. I sat back down smoking my cigar to enjoy the vision that was my partner. So willing, and so submissive to me. I smiled at her, and she smiled back even with her mouth open.

"Your greedy little slut aren't you?" She smiled and nodded her head. I had to remind her to keep her tongue out. "I know exactly what you want." I leaned back in the seat and pointed to my crotch telling her to continue. There was nothing better than smoking a cigar while a beautiful woman serviced me. She rolled her hips as she sucked on me.

"May I use my hands sir?" She asked; coming up off my cock.

"Later." I told her, blowing out some smoke. She didn't seem very happy with my choice but went back to her task. Mia made sure to worship it by both licking and bobbing down on it. When she wasn't expecting it, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed her all the way down on me. I needed both hands and left my cigar in my mouth. She started to gag on me.

"Oh, poor girl is choking." I teased with my cigar causing me to mumble a bit. I released her and she came up with a big gasp. I chuckled seeing her smile. She also elicited her own chuckle about my aggression that she loved just as much as me. She went right back to pleasuring me.

I picked up the flogger again, deciding I wanted to use it again. I ordered her onto the couch. In order to comfortably kneel on it she needed to open her legs wide. She placed her hands on her knees showing me the most delicious submissive position. I went in on her back with the flogger wanting it to turn just as red as I had made her front. I loved hearing the gasps and moans from Mia as I worked her. For good measure I swung the flogger at her ass so it wouldn't feel left out.

When she was the color I wanted, I stopped. Mia took a breath then thanked me for her treatment. I sat back down on the couch and told her to worship me again. This time she was permitted to use her hands.

"Show me that you want it." I told her so that she knew she better do a good job. I kept her hair out of her way. A few times I pushed her down, choking her out again. I was nearly ready to cum when I stopped her. I didn't want to yet. I pushed her back down to the ground having her kneel away from me the way she had been when I first came in. She had pleased me, now it was my turn to return the favor.

"Get me the rope." I ordered her. In her true nature she rushed up so excited to hear this order. While she was rushing to get it, I snuffed out my cigar and stood up to walk to where I intended to tie her up. Mia turned around back to the couch. At first, she was disappointed to see me not there. After a quick search of the room, I saw her disappointment swell to excitement when she saw where I was standing. Practically running she joined me on the small soft matted stage. Just in case something was to happen during this type of play.

I expertly started to tie her up making sure the ropes were both tight enough, and not too tight. When she was tied, I set up the rig I would use. After that, I tied her to what I had set up. She giggled and gasped as the pulley system activated, lifting her off the ground till she hung from the ceiling. She was completely off the ground. Every bit of her was tied down. Her brown hair fell with gravity. Naturally she circled around from the carabiners and ropes that supported her full weight. As she swung, she would periodically face towards me and her smile was infectious.

I stepped up and grabbed the ropes. The way I set the rig I was able to tilt her so I could tilt her up and down as I wanted. This made it so that I could capture her lips in a kiss without bending down. When I broke the kiss, I gently pushed her so she started to twirl again. My very own submissive little carousel. I could see her pussy wet from her predicament.

I grabbed her neck to stop her from swinging. She opened her mouth so that I could jam some of my fingers down her waiting gullet. Mia closed her eyes, reveling in the treatment. I took her face in my hands. She opened her mouth again and I spit into it. I kissed her one more time before I decided it was time to undress myself. She struggled to watch me undress as the ropes started to twirl her again. Before she got away, she bit at my shirt with her teeth. I let her do what she wanted.

To help her I held her hair while I undressed so she wouldn't miss the show and I could take off my shirt. When I was done, I pushed her down, angling her for another cock sucking event. This one being more of a face fucking. I knelt down to kiss her for a short break.

"Give me more." She demanded, her bratty nature coming out. I growled and pushed her away letting the ropes swing her away from me. She demanded more again.

"You get nothing until you obey." I reminded her, continuing to push her each time she came close to me like she was a swing. She moaned, liking it. I grabbed her throat again, stopping her from swinging away.

"Want more? Beg me for it." I demanded.

"Make me." She moaned. Clearly, she wanted to be roughed up a bit.

"Beg me." I gave her a second chance. The same answer, 'make me.' Sure thing, I would.

I started slapping her ass hard. She continued to demand that I make her beg. After a little bit of that I could tell in her voice that she had enough. I grabbed her neck and told her again, "Beg for it."

"Please...."

"I can't fucking hear you."

"Please!"

"Louder!"

"Please!" She practically screamed it.

"Make me fucking believe you." I told her, loving to hear her beg finally.

"Please give it to me. Give it to me. Please!" That was enough for me. I stood back up and shoved my cock down her throat. Fucking her face yet again and choking her on me. I held back from cumming again. I was starting to be impressed with my own endurance.

Mia gasped as I spun her around and took a knee. I started to eat her out. This was something I rarely did for her. She squealed as I held her hips and went down on her with gusto. I made sure to tease both her cunt and ass. I edged her twice like this until I couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Ready for cock bitch?"

"Yes, please, oh god I need it." She begged. I adjusted her ropes so she was aligned perfectly for me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!" She was gasping as I slid slowly into her. I couldn't help my own moan from coming out as well. I fucked her slowly choosing to control her with the ropes instead of her body knowing that she would find that sexier. I started playing with her ass and she groaned in ecstasy.

"You want me to spit on it." I asked her, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, spit on it, spit on it, spit on it." I loved when she got like this. She was so desperate that she would repeat whatever she wanted to happen until I did it.

"Take my spit, take my spit." I heard her start to collect her spit in her mouth. I reached over to scoop up the bubbled spit she had made for me.

"Yeah, right there. Now do it, do it." I started fucking her again and shoved my thumb in her ass.

"SOOO good." She moaned, struggling to get the words out.

"Right there, right there, keep going." She told me. We agreed that I didn't control her orgasms. If she agreed to my proposal tonight this would be changing. I did as she asked, wanting her to enjoy the night.

"Keep doing that please." She begged before screaming out her first orgasm of the night. I withdrew from her and rubbed her pussy with my hand. She writhed against the ropes as her liquid spilled out of her. My messy squirter that she was. She gasped and screeched as she rode out her pleasure. I spun her around to suck my cock for a moment before kissing her yet again.

I decided that she needed to be let down as her legs were going to begin to cramp the way I hog-tied her. I couldn't help but notice how she looked at me disappointed as she was let down. I reassured her that she would go back up later.

"I'll make sure the time passes quickly." I told her and pushed her down onto her hands and knees. I released her from the rig, but left the body ropes on her. She only got a brief moment to stretch her sore limbs before I started pummeling into her again. She reached back to hold my arms, as if she was trying to pull herself farther into me. I loved hearing her moan and cry beneath me.

She nearly came again but instead I retracted and dove into her ass this time. Her body pressed into the soft mattress beneath us as she moaned in pleasure. The sound of our skin slapping together filled the room, accompanied by our moans of pleasure. I worked between both holes bringing her to the edge with one then switching to the other. I added a few smacks to the ass and some rope pulls to add to her enjoyment.

"It's so deep, it's so deep!" She moaned.

"You want to hang again baby?" I asked her. She nodded mewling like a desperate animal. "You have to cum again before I do that." I told her then laid down on my back. She got on top of me and reverse cowgirled me. She started fucking her cunt with my cock. I could start to feel her orgasm cumming. Mia surprised even me when just before she came, she pulled off me, and slammed my cock into her ass.

She screamed and I felt her cum. Her squirt sprayed onto my legs and feet in front of her. I felt her fingers grazing my balls and I knew she was rubbing her pussy as she came. I took over fucking her as her body lost all strength. I reached around to rub her pussy for her when she stopped. I made her cum yet again feeling the warm spray again. Mia could only scream, vocabulary long forgotten.

I pushed her off and made good on my promise. I took one leg and reattached it to the carabiner rig. She was flipped upside down and supported herself on her elbows. I left the other leg unattached. Mia didn't know what to do as I drove into her again.

"Fuck, keep going like that. I'm gonna cum! I'm so close. Ah, fuck! Please, please, don't stop. I'm gonna cum!" Her acrobatics gave her another orgasm. This one made her lose her voice completely. She opened her mouth but elicited no sound. She looked like a fountain as she sprayed down on herself. I ended the orgasm with two wet slaps to her pussy. I went after her cunt again, determined to have my own orgasm. She crossed her legs to tighten her loose cunt for me.

I dropped her down to the missionary position for my big finish. Mia wanted to grip onto my shoulder but I kept her at arm's length by her throat. I wanted to see her face as I came inside her.

"So Good!" I told her. I dropped down to my elbows holding her head so she couldn't look away from me. I pounded her hard grunting like an animal as I spurted inside her. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she exploded into another orgasm.

- Later -

Four rounds in Mia and I were spent. She was sleeping beside me in the California king bed found in the room. I sat up in the bed, smoking another cigar. We had been asleep for about an hour. I only woke up a few moments ago. Mia started to stir next to me.

"So, when are you going to tell me what this was all about?" I loved the coy smile that was playing on her lips.

"I have a question I want to ask you." I decided I wanted an answer to my question before springing my news on her.

"What kind of question?" She was curious.

"Will you be mine?"

"Ezra, we..." I could see her hesitation.

"Relax bunny, I'm not talking about marriage. I'm talking about being my girl. Exclusive to me."

"I already am?"

"You are?"

"Yes, we never talked about it. For me it just naturally happened. No one else can satisfy me like you can."

"But I..."

"I know you weren't exclusive to me. That doesn't bother me. As long as you don't forget about me. Are you saying you want to be exclusive to me too? Because I don't think I can handle you by myself." She looked serious. I did have a very high sex drive.

"Uh, well knowing you haven't been with anyone else now. I would like to continue like this. You are exclusive to me, and me, enjoying my life."

"I want that too. So, this was all for nothing then?"

"Not exactly." I reached over into my pants to take my ticket out of their pocket.

"I'm rich bunny. I can really take care of you now." She was just as shocked as I was when I learned of my good fortune.

- Today -

"Bunny!" I called through the house wondering where she could be.

"Yes Master." She started heading up the stairs to meet me at my summons. "What can I do for you?" She asked when she reached me at the top of the stairs.

"I got some promotional items for the store. I need an expert to help me test them to see if they are worth the money."

"An expert sir?"

"They are all ropes my dear little bunny." I reached out to throw some of her brown hair behind her shoulder. I wanted to see the bunny pendant of her collar. Just like I promised myself I bought her a true gold necklace; and the diamonds that made up the rabbit were real.

"I would be more than happy to help sir." She licked her lips.

"Then follow me." I turned and headed toward the house's playroom.