The Collection Ch. 04

Story Info
The lines of power blur as Daisy and Luka fight for control.
14.3k words
4.93
3.5k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe we could all just agree to ignore how long it has been since the last chapter was posted?

Sorry about that, thanks all, and enjoy xx

***

It was actually a very nice day, Daisy thought. She took a deep breath of the forest air, trying to soak in all the nature she could before she was locked inside again.

Luka felt Daisy's chest expand and contract slowly against him as he carried her through the woods. He had taken out a dirt bike to find her but decided it wasn't a good idea to force her onto it given that she fainted the last time he'd put her on a bike. Instead, he had scooped her up and began carrying her back to the house. She had been oddly complicit since.

"Luka?" she said quietly. It was a miracle he had heard.

"Yes?"

"I would like to walk,"

Luka kept walking, leaving her request unacknowledged.

"Luka, please. I won't run away. I promise," she squirmed in his arms and his grip tightened. "You'd just catch me again," she mumbled under her breath.

"You deserve zero leeway from me right now," his voice was hard. "I don't think you want to test me right now,"

"I deserve a lot more than-" she began grumbling.

"Daisy," his warning was severe.

Begrudgingly, Daisy quieted. Instead, she rubbed her dirt-caked fingers together, trying to pick out the grime beneath her nails. Hesitantly, she peeled back the bandage on her palm that covered her stitches. She grimaced at it, seeing that one of the stitches had torn.

Daisy felt heavy with defeat. It had been a little too easy; she should've known Luka was just letting her go to make a game of hunting her. She felt stupid and cold and so helpless it threatened to overwhelm her.

"Did you really put a tracking device in my neck?"

Luka smiled. "No, I didn't,"

Daisy frowned. "How did you find me?"

"You alerted my security when you opened the side door. They offered to go after you, but I decided I'd rather track you down myself. I figured you'd just head in one direction as fast as you could. I was right,"

"It was a cruel thing to say,"

"Hmm?"

"Telling me there was a tracking device in my neck, that was cruel,"

"It worked, didn't it?"

"It worked because I thought I couldn't think any lower of you, and you surprised me,"

Luka's expression became very hard, and Daisy felt pleased with herself. They walked in silence for another few minutes before she spoke again.

"Hey, by the way, I have an IUD. Thanks for asking,"

"Oh, I knew that," Luka said simply.

Her head snapped up at him. "How on earth would you know that?"

"I looked up your medical records,"

"That's extremely intrusive, not to mentionillegal,"

He rolled his eyes. "I think there've been greater violations of your precious privacy in the last couple of days,"

"You sound proud,"

He shrugged, and Daisy eyed him with open hostility. "Do you still think I know where Ethan is?"

"To be honest, I don't care,"

Her eyes widened. "You...you don't care?"

"Don't fear baby girl," Luka smirked. "I have found other uses for you,"

Daisy turned as red as a beet. "That is... barbaric," she tried to make the disgust clear in her voice.

"If I'm such a disgusting barbarian, then why did you come so hard on my cock when I fucked you?" Luka looked down at Daisy, his tone both cruel and amused. His cock twitched at her expression, her eyes wide and shocked. "Are you just that much of a slut?"

"Fuck you," Daisy snarled back, anger burning in her chest. She twisted in his arms. "Let me down, Luka. I don't want you to touch me. You repulse me,"

His grip tightened. "Be careful Daisy. I don't think you want to make me even angrier at you given that I still haven't doled out your punishment for your pathetic escape attempt,"

Daisy froze. "That- What- my punishment?"

"Yep, your punishment,"

Daisy's blood boiled. "I'm not a child!"

Luka smirked. "I am well aware of that,"

Daisy kicked her legs out, trying to free herself from Luka's arms. "So you can't punish me like a child!"

His arms constricted threateningly. "I can do whatever I want Daisy,"

"No, you can't!" Daisy screamed, slapping at his hands.

"For fucks sake Daisy," Luka groaned. "Can't you at least behave until we get back to the house?"

"Let go of me!" Daisy was losing it, the sedative effect of orgasm having subsided. Panic had begun its faithful swell in her chest.

"Daisy," His voice was low, a warning.

"You bastard! I hate you!" She shrieked, punching at his chest.

Luka tossed Daisy roughly over his shoulder and landed a firm smack on her buttock. "You're lucky you have such a sweet little cunt Daisy, otherwise I'd probably find you really quite annoying,"

Daisy pounded her fists against his back, which did utterly nothing. A string of profanities left her lips, but Luka just whistled.

"I like it when you fight me Daisy," Another smack landed, making her yelp. "It's so hot,"

"You need therapy. You need PRISON," She spat.

"Prison isn't a verb,"

"IM-PRISONMENT is! And you knew exactly what I meant, you condescending fuck-"

"Hush Daisy, people are looking at us,"

Daisy blinked around, realizing that they had emerged from the woods and were now walking across the wide-open lawn. She was still tossed over Luka's shoulder and as she swivelled her head, she saw that Luka wasn't lying - the guards near the waterfront were watching them.

"Luka! Let me down right now," she hissed. "People can see!"

"Maybe if you weren't making such a fuss they wouldn't notice,"

"This is humiliating!"

"If you could've behaved yourself, I might've let you walk,"

"If I hadbehaved myself, I'd still be in that stupid bedroom,"

A brutal smack landed and Daisy squeaked. A few of the guards waved and Luka casually waved back. Daisy buried her head into the back of Luka's shirt, trying to hide her burning cheeks and pretend this wasn't happening. She only looked up again when she heard the click of a door and realized that she was in the same mudroom she had escaped from. Her eyes fell on the hook with the red dog leash.

"Luka?" Daisy cocked her head.

"Yes?"

"Do you have a dog?"

He smiled and gently slid her from his shoulder and onto her feet. "Yes, I do,"

"Where is it?"

"With Winston I imagine, or maybe Jenson,"

"I like dogs," Daisy said unsurely.

Luka smirked at her awkwardness. "Would you like to meet her?"

"Yes,"

He leaned towards her. "Say please,"

Daisy's brow furrowed. She didn't want to say please to Luka about anything, and she wanted to say it even less when Luka prompted her. "Please go fuck yourself,"

Luka sighed dramatically. "So close Daisy,"

A rush of surprised air left Daisy's mouth as Luka roughly tossed her over his shoulder again and he strode into the hallway.

"I hardly think this is necessary. Where exactly am I going to run to in the house?"

"Well, I can't have you getting your hand on a shoe. Apparently, it's your weapon of choice. And I have a responsibility to protect my employees from unnecessary harm,"

Daisy stilled, confused only for a second.

"Nothing to say for yourself? You didn't think I had heard that you assaulted Winston?" Luka mocked her silence.

Daisy sniffled, feeling slightly ashamed of herself. Just slightly. Unable to resist, she grumbled her retort under her breath. "You got some nerve accusingme of assault-"

"Speaking of," Luka ignored her mumblings and took a sharp turn through an archway. He put Daisy down in front of him, his chest to her back. Daisy blinked around, realizing she was in a large, very modern kitchen.

"Winston?" Luka called out.

"Yes?" A voice said, and a man emerged from a slim archway on the other side of the massive marble island. Daisy got a good look at him for the first time. He was tall -- not as tall as Luka, but tall still -- and thin. He looked around fifty but could probably pass for younger. He was well dressed and calm looking, with bright, blue eyes and an unthreatening stature. The man slowed, a confused expression flickering across his features when his eyes landed on Daisy, Luka's arm curled around her stomach.

"Daisy, this is Winston. I think you owe him an apology," Luka said in Daisy's ear.

Winston looked a little uncomfortable, though not as uncomfortable as Daisy thought he should feel.

"No," Daisy seethed. Even if this man hadn't actually tried to hurt her, he was still complicit in the fact that she was here. That she had been violated and abused.

Luka's arm pressed into her stomach, forcing Daisy to feel every line of him against her back. "You hit him over the head with a shoe. Apologize,"

"Fuck you," she glanced over her shoulder. "And fuck you too,"

Such a defiant little wildcat. Luka smiled, pressing his face into Daisy's hair. He glanced at Winston, who was shifting awkwardly. Sliding a hand along her collarbone, Luka got a firm grip on Daisy's chin and angled her face towards Winston. "Apologize," he growled, in a tone that sliced through Daisy's stomach.

Daisy stayed silent and Luka dug his fingers into Daisy's chin. He felt her jaw clench under his grip.

After a moment of tense silence, Winston broke it. "Luka, it's okay, it barely hurt,"

"Doesn't matter. Apologize, Daisy," He strained forward, and she felt a hard rod pressing threateningly against her lower back.

It was an effective reminder, and Daisy dropped her eyes. "Fine. Sorry," she mumbled, wanting this entire interaction to be over.

"Apology accepted," Winston nodded stiffly. "Now, I'm leaving before this somehow gets more uncomfortable," he quickly made himself scarce, leaving the same way he came.

"Good girl," Luka bit her ear lobe as soon as Winston was out of sight. Her stomach flipped inexplicably at his words.

Frustrated, Daisy turned and shoved her hands into Luka's chest. It got her nowhere. "That was unnecessary,"

"No, it wasn't," Luka held her to him as she squirmed. "If you're going to get violent with someone, get violent with me." He leaned forward, too close to Daisy. "It turns me on,"

"You need therapy," she hissed.

"You've said that."

And then Luka kissed her. She tried to back up, but he followed her. One hand curled into her hair while the other fisted the fabric at her hip. Her lower back hit something hard, and Daisy yelped against Luka's lips. Her hands came behind her to grip the edge of the counter.

The kiss was bruising, angry, and totally dominating. It was similar to how he had kissed her before in the forest, and Daisy suspected it was not even for sexual pleasure. She guessed he was only kissing her like this, leaving her breathless and boneless, to assert dominance. His mouth on hers was hot and demanding, and he nibbled at her lip before plunging his tongue against hers. As his hips pressed brutally into hers and she felt how hard he was she rethought his motivations. Perhaps asserting dominance over her and sexual pleasure were one and the same for Luka.

And she hated herself because it seemed to be one and the same for her too.

Pressing her palms into the counter she tried to lift herself up and wiggle back, but his fingers held her immobile, still threaded through her hair and digging into her hip.

Luka broke the kiss, sliding his lips along her jaw. "I'll give you a choice Daisy. Either I take you upstairs and finally give you the punishment you deserve, or you ask me nicely and I fuck you right here, bent over the countertop. Punishment forgotten,"

"You fucked me less than an hour ago. I highly doubt you have the stamina for that," Daisy panted. Somewhere in the back of her mind she knew she was just digging herself deeper, but those cautionary thoughts were somehow always eclipsed by how badly she wanted to insult Luka.

Luka's chuckle was dark and seductive. "Make your choice Daisy," He punctuated his order by pressing her so hard against him that she whimpered.

Daisy wouldn't ask him to fuck her, and she definitely wouldn't ask himnicely to do it. She had no idea what awaited her upstairs, though she had faith it would be something twisted and awful and humiliating. She was also fairly sure it would be painful. But Daisy could take it. She was tough. What she couldn't take was begging him to take her again.

If she chose the second option, she would never be able to look herself in the eye again. If she chose the second option, Luka would win.

Daisy had already lost once today, and she wasn't willing to lose again. At least not so easily. She could stomach him thinking he won. What she couldn't stomach was him taking everything from her, and if she had learned anything about Luka in the last forty hours, it was that he would try to take everything.

"Go to hell," she narrowed her eyes.

Luka pulled back, a wicked smile spreading across his face. "That's my girl," his voice was rough, raw.

A shiver racked through Daisy.

Stepping back sharply, Luka snatched up her hand and gave it a tug. Something about the angle of his fingers dug into the stitches and Daisy yelped as pain radiated through her hand. Luka blinked back at her.

"What is it?"

She tried to struggle out of his grip, but he reflexively tightened it in response. "My hand," she gasped as a new slice of pain split. "I think my stitches ripped,"

Luka released her hand immediately, his eyes going wide. Daisy snatched it back, cradling it. Gently, she peeled back the bandage, whimpering at the sight.

"Let me see," Luka stepped forward and gently pulled her hand so he could look at it. He swore under his breath at the sight. The bandage was stained with dirt and beneath it, dried, black blood was mixed with new, fresh blood. Guilt thrummed through him. It looked painful. He remembered that Daisy had frozen her hand when she administered the stitches, but that was hours ago now. The numbing had likely faded. It was not the sort of pain Luka wanted her to have. "Does it hurt?"

She nodded, biting her lip.

"The cut needs to be cleaned, and the bandage changed,"

"No shit," she said under her breath.

Luka glanced at her, seeing that she was trying to hide how painful it really was. "Come on, I'll take you to the infirmary,"

Daisy blinked as he led her back into the hall, taking her non-injured hand in his. "You have an infirmary in your house?"

"Yep,"

Daisy's eyebrow furrowed. "Why?"

"For girls who break bottles of aftershave and need stitches," Sarcasm dripped from Luka's voice.

"Why didn't you take me there before?"

Luka raised an eyebrow at her, leaving the obvious answer unsaid.

He led her to the west part of the house, where his office, the gym, the surveillance room, and the infirmary were. It was the wing he used for work. He rounded a corner at the same time Jenson walked out of the surveillance room.

"Hey," Jensen's eyes widened as his gaze fell on Daisy. Luka realized that Jensen had never seen Daisy not through the lens of a security camera.

"Hey," Luka replied. Beside him he felt Daisy shrink, stepping back a little and pressing her side into him. He glanced at her, seeing an apprehensive look on her face. She was... shy. It was adorable. He tightened his grip on her hand a little, in an act meant to be reassuring. "Daisy, this is Jensen. Jensen, Daisy,"

"Hi," Jensen said softly, and Luka could tell Jensen's throat was tight.

"Hi," she squeaked. Daisy recognized the man before her as the one who almost caught her in the hallway. She involuntarily angled her body towards Luka's, wanting to hide behind him.

Jensen's eyes flickered from Daisy to Luka, falling to where their hands were intertwined. Jensen's brow creased slightly.

"Your father called," He said suddenly, his eyes snapping up to Luka's. "Said he couldn't reach you and you were supposed to meet him at the manor at two,"

"Shit," Luka had completely forgotten, and padding his pockets, realized his phone was missing. It was probably on the forest floor where he had found Daisy. "I'll call him,"

Jensen nodded. He opened his mouth to say something, then closed it and turned sharply back into the surveillance room. Immediately, Luka pulled Daisy towards the infirmary, not wanting to run into anyone else.

Daisy blinked around as Luka flipped on the lights of the infirmary. It was decidedly impressive for an at-home infirmary, with shelves filled with medical supplies and a steel table in the center. Daisy frowned, realizing it kind of looked like a morgue.

"Sit on the table," Luka told her and crossed the room to where the kits were. Again, he found cleaning materials and a new bandage. Daisy watched as he deposited the materials onto the table beside her, then turned and got a large glass of water from the tap. She frowned when he handed her the glass.

"Drink that Daisy," he ordered.

Her throat was parched from her embarrassing sprint through the forest and then the ... other stuff. She took a hesitant sip; upset she was doing what he told her to do.

Luka looked at the glass, still three-quarters full. "Drink the rest, Daisy,"

Her brow furrowed. "Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get dehydrated,"

"Why do you care if I get dehydrated?"

Luka threw his hands into the air, frustrated. "Holy fuck. I'm trying to not be a dick for like thirty seconds. Can't you just do what your fucking told?"

She didn't know what to say to that. She took a small sip of the water. "You swear a lot,"

"You do too,"

"Only around you cause you piss me off so much," she mumbled, amusement flickering across her features.

Luka looked at her, a warmth spreading in his chest. "Stop flirting with me and fix your stitches,"

Daisy's eyes narrowed, but the shade of pink her cheeks turned betrayed her embarrassment. "I'm not flirting with you," Avoiding his gaze, she snatched up the supply kit and started working to remove the dirt and caked blood without ripping the skin more. Again, Luka just watched her thin fingers work carefully. After a few minutes, she spoke but didn't take her eyes off her work. "I'm gonna need some food at some point,"

Luka arched a brow. "You're just trying to get me out of the room so you can find a scalpel to stab me with,"

Daisy suppressed a smile. "I wasn't, but that's a good idea,"

Keeping an eye on her, Luka swung open the door and leaned into the hallway. "Jensen?" He called loudly. He glanced back at Daisy, who was still diligently working on her hand.

A moment later Jensen stuck his head into the hall. "Yeah?"

"Could you text Winston and ask him to bring some food to the infirmary?"

Jensen pulled out his phone. "Sure. Did you call your dad?"

Luka winced a little. "No, I can't find my phone,"

Jensen threw his phone at Luka. "I'll go tell Winston. Call your father or he'll call me again,"

Luka sighed but decided to get it over with. Staying in the doorway to keep an eye on Daisy, he dialled his father. Daisy wasn't paying attention, grimacing as she cleaned her hand of dirt.

Luka's father gave him a lecture about honoring his time commitments and Luka zoned out for most of the time.

"Your mother and I have barely seen you the past couple of days." His father said severely. "Is something going on?"

Angling away from Daisy, Luka tried to drop his voice while still maintaining a casual tone. "I had an associate go dark,"

"A major one?" His father's tone was slightly concerned.

"Ethan Anaruso, you remember him?" He glanced at Daisy, relieved to see a concentrated look on her face that told him she wasn't listening.

"Yeah, I think so. What's the situation with him?"

"I'm working on it. I put Craig's guys on it,"

"Good, good. Any idea why he went dark?"

"Same old, took some money," Luka left out what made Ethan's departure so dramatic. If his father found out, he would be livid. Luka loved his father, but his father was not a merciful man. He was not prepared for him to discover Daisy's connection to Ethan. Luka imagined he would tell the rest of his family eventually, but he planned on waiting until Ethan was found.