The Collection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much?"

"Five million or so? I'm not too concerned, I'll find him,"

"Okay. Well, you should probably focus on that. But if you agree to come to a meeting then you..."

Luka lost interest immediately. It ended up being a productive phone call in that his father was going to give him some space to focus on finding Ethan. By the time he had returned to Daisy, she had finished cleaning and was applying anti-biotic salve. He watched her delicate fingers move for the bandage.

"Here, let me do it," he plucked the gauze and tape from her hand.

"It's fine," she tried and failed to snatch it back.

He ignored her, unrolling the tape and draping the gauze over her hand.

She sighed. "You're confusing me,"

"Hmm?" Luka wrapped her hand gently.

"You're being nice, it's weird,"

A small smile played at Luka's mouth. "I'm extremely nice,"

Daisy snorted, and Luka's smile widened. A sharp knock on the still-open door made them both look. Winston stood there, a plate with a large sandwich and some potato chips in hand.

"Great," Luka gestured for Winston to come in and he placed the plate on the table beside Daisy's hip. "Thank you,"

Daisy stayed silent, watching Winston leave quickly. Her eyes lingered on the door.

"Eat Daisy," Luka reminded her.

"Oh, right," With the hand not being bandaged she carefully picked up half of the sandwich.

"The water too," Luka added.

"Yeah, yeah," They stayed in silence for a moment until Daisy spoke again. "Hey, Luka?"

"Yes?" he was almost done with the bandage.

"What did Ethan do?" her voice was small and hesitant.

Daisy watched Luka's posture go rigid, his fingers gripping her hand with the bandage. After a moment of tense silence, he straightened and picked up the other half of the sandwich. "He stole some money and took off," It wasn't technically a lie.

Daisy blinked. "He took... money?"

"Yes,"

Daisy took a deep breath. "So, you kidnapped me because you think it'll make Ethan bring backmoney?"

Luka eyed her warily. "Yeah,"

Bizarrely, Daisy started laughing. It was a tight, strained giggle and Luka shifted uncomfortably. "Is that funny?"

Daisy needed another moment for her laughter to subside. "Yeah, it is,"

Luka's teeth ground together. "He took five million dollars, Daisy. People don't steal from my family and get away with it,"

Daisy laughed harder. "That's not what I'm laughing at. Oh my god. I can't believe you thinkI'm worth that much to him!"

Luka looked at her like she had sprouted a third arm. "He loves you, doesn't he?"

Daisy was choking on her laughter now. "Loves me? If he loved me, he wouldn't have left me behind. You think you're going to trade me forfive million dollars? You're insane, and you clearly don't know Ethan,"

Anger rose in Luka's chest, and words bubbled up before he could stop them. "You're one to talk,"

Daisy's eyes went wide, her laughter stuttering. "What does that mean?"

Luka's temper was getting the better of him. Depositing the half-eaten sandwich back on the plate he crowded her, placing a hand on either side of her hip. "It means that you have no idea who your little boyfriend is,"

Daisy narrowed her eyes, calling Luka's bluff. "Then tell me,"

"You thought he worked in a recording studio," Luka's voice was like ice.

She searched his expression for a second. "No. It's more than that. Look around Luka -you're fucking loaded. It's not only money, is it? There's more to it,"

Luka opened his mouth, and nothing came out. She had caught him off guard and left him searching for a retort. Her eyes widened as she realized she had found something.

"Is it your pride? Are you embarrassed he outsmarted you? I doubt that's it, but maybe you really are just that immature,"

Luka's spine went rigid. "Daisy, you don't want to --"

Her emotions flared to meet his. "I'm his girlfriend for fucks sake! Don't you think I should know who I'm dating?"

"This conversation is over," Luka said suddenly.

"The fuck it is," Daisy snarled back.

Luka's cock twitched at her aggressive tone. "You have a lot of mood swings don't you?" He reached to brush a strand of hair from her cheek.

She slapped his hand away. "I'm not going to stop. I don't deserve this -- I don't deserve any of it, and I want the truth. I'm not letting this go,"

"I know. Like I said, I like it when you fight me," Luka pushed off the table, crossing the room and wrenching the door open. Again, he called for Jensen down the hallway.

"What now?" Jensen appeared, groaning.

"Here," Luka tossed Jensen his phone. "And turn off camera six,"

Daisy's head snapped up. What the fuck did that mean? Panic settling in her chest, she glanced around the infirmary. Her stomach twisted when her eyes landed on a mounted security camera in one of the room corners. The small red light went black, and Daisy's throat tightened. Her head swivelled back to Luka as he closed the door and flicked the lock. Daisy slid off the table, taking a cautionary step away from him.

Luka's cock lengthened as he watched her, looking at him apprehensively. He took a step, raising his eyebrows in teasing. "Would you rather I keep the camera on? Let Jensen watch?"

Daisy flushed faster than Luka could blink, and he couldn't help but chuckle.

"Of course not," she took another step as Luka advanced on her.

"You know, I might actually agree with you for once,"

Daisy's back hit the shelf and she took in a sharp breath as Luka closed the distance between them.

"Not sure I want anyone to see what belongs to me," Luka's voice was thick, threatening.

"I don't belong to you," Daisy said automatically. At his words, her mind flashed back to the two of them in the forest. He had told her then that she was his, that she belonged to him, and it had terrified her. It still terrified her.

But the memory brought with it the association of her beneath him, and desire curled against her will.

Daisy saw his hand move, knowing exactly what he was doing and yet doing nothing to stop it. She was temporarily frozen in place as his hand curled around her neck. Suddenly her body was freezing except for where he touched her. The heat of his palm sent a shiver through her, focusing on her hardening nipples. His hand was solid and threatening, and yet he was applying no pressure.

"We'll see about that," Luka rasped.

He leaned forward a little, and Daisy's mouth opened slightly in anticipation of his kiss. He didn't close the distance, just held her there and watched her lips twitch. Luka tightened his grip slightly, only enough so her breathing had to pick up.

"Do you know what's about to happen baby?" he hissed.

Daisy's mouth was dry. She swallowed, her throat constricting in Luka's palm. "... no,"

"I told you I would punish you, remember?" His hand constricted again.

"Yes," her voice was thin now, wheezy.

"Are you afraid?"

Resisting the urge to run again like an animal of prey, Daisy planted her feet on the floor. Forcefully, she pushed down her panic, trying to appear calm and collected on the outside. He liked it when she fought? Fuck him, she refused to give him the satisfaction. She'd be a goddamn vegetable.

Daisy swallowed again, gasping a little for air. "No,"

Luka's eyes narrowed, fascinated by her answer. His grip tightened more, skillfully restricting her airflow. He watched carefully as her eyes widened, the pupils dilating, and she gasped for breath. Luka's own breathing was laboured now, not matching hers, but coming close.

And still, her hands remained at her sides, her feet firmly on the ground, and no protest left her lips. Would she pass out before she protested? The girl was fucking determined, he'd give her that.

Luka was torn, realizing that somehow, he'd managed to back himself into a corner. He wanted her to fight, and he wanted her to submit. It was an oxymoron, he was aware. But this... he wasn't sure what it was. She was fighting by submitting, somehow manipulating the power dynamics to her advantage.

Somehow, they both were winning and losing simultaneously.

The displeasure was plain on Luka's face. Why wouldn't she just fight him? Wanting to end this stand-off but not knowing how, Luka pressed harder, and cut off her breathing completely.

Daisy finally choked, finding no air to be granted. Survival instincts treacherously kicked in and she lifted one hand to press her palm against Luka's hard abdominal muscles.

Luka released her immediately and stepped back. The girl in front of him fell to her knees, gasping desperately for air. She hunched, her back heaving up and down as blood rushed back to her head. Luka put his hands on his knees, also gasping for air and realizing he had stopped breathing at some point.

"Fucking hell," he hissed. "Do you have no sense of self-preservation?"

She choked out a laugh with no humour. "You're blaming me for that? You're a fucking sociopath!"

Luka growled, a frustrated, carnal noise. He was suddenly completely furious with her. She knew exactly how to push his buttons - which was impressive given how long they knew each other, but also infuriating. He felt out of control around her, and that was a foreign feeling.

She was still trying to regain her breath when he moved in front of her, one hand threading into her hair. The grip sharpened when Daisy tried to scramble back, and he hauled her up to her feet and threw her towards the table. She tripped, still wheezing as she caught herself.

"I've never met a woman as enraging as you," he gritted his teeth.

"I've never met a man I hated as much as you," she retorted. She pushed off the table to face him, her eyes like daggers.

Unceremoniously, Luka grabbed the hem of her dress and yanked it roughly over her head. He stepped back, reaching for his belt. "Take everything off,"

"No,"

Luka didn't flinch. "Fucking do it or I'll rip it off,"

Reminding herself of her strange determination not to fight, she shed her undergarments and kicked off her shoes and socks. She burned under his gaze, but it was nothing he hadn't seen before. There was no new shame here. Even so, she dug her fingernails into her non-injured palm to keep from shielding her breasts. Luka slid his belt from his pants and folded it in his hands. Daisy's eyes followed, and finally, fear flickered across her features.

"Turn around," he ordered.

Daisy eyed the belt warily, wanting again to run.

He took a step towards her, looming over her. "Obey, Daisy," Despite his words, it was undoubtedly a challenge.

Something in his tone made her turn from him, relieved to be away from his scorching gaze. Reaching around her, he yanked her hand and placed it, palm down, against the cool metal. He repeated the motion, slightly more gently with her injured hand. The toe of Luka's boot dug into the inner part of her ankle, and she shifted her legs from shoulder-width apart to about a foot.

"More," he hissed in her ear and she shifted again. His toe pointed painfully into the skin there and Daisy grimaced. "Spread your fucking legs Daisy, or I will tie them as wide as they can go,"

Daisy bit her lip and shifted her legs even more, slowly complying until Luka's foot finally moved away from between hers.

Luka stepped back to admire the girl. Smooth, lines of pale, unmarked skin. Beautiful curves along her waist and shaping her thighs. She could feel him behind her, just watching her. It was unnerving. A shutter threatened to shake her, and she bit her lip so forcefully she saw black spots.

Gently he placed a hand on her lower back and pushed forward slightly. "Arch your back," he grumbled, and she complied hesitatingly. God, that perfect, round ass was going to be the death of him.

"Do you know how much willpower it's taking to not just bend you over and fuck that tight ass of yours?" his voice was low. Rough. Raw. And he watched with intense satisfaction as a tremble travelled up Daisy's thighs.

Daisy gritted her teeth. "What a saint you are,"

The impact of the belt across her backside surprised her, lurching her forward and making her gasp. It split across her skin with intense potency and her knees threatened to give out. Her hip bones pressed against the cool metal of the table as she tried to breathe through the pain.

"Go back into the position I put you in," Luka's voice was cruel and sensuous.

Biting her lip to keep from whimpering, Daisy returned to how he wanted her to be. No sooner had her back arched did the whip land again, along the exact same lines as the first strike. The pain shocked her, but she managed to stay completely still, just absorbing the blow this time. She took a deep breath and the belt landed again. She couldn't control it this time, the layering blows causing too much pain. Her knees buckled and a sharp cry left her lips.

Luka watched with sick satisfaction as she trembled, trying to stay upright. "You won't run again Daisy," It wasn't a question, nor really an order. He said it like it was just a fact. He hit her again, and again.

She spoke through a clenched jaw. "You can't tell me what to do,"

The belt landed before her legs had even stopped shaking.

"Holy FUCK," she gasped out. The pain was searing, unforgiving.

"You look fucking beautiful like this Daisy," Luka's fingers ghosted over the red welts blooming on Daisy's skin. Heat radiated and she jumped at his soft touch. He smoothed his hand up her back gently. "You're doing really well,"

"Fuck off," Tears leaked from Daisy's eyes, streaming down her cheeks. Luka comforting her, giving her words of encouragement while he dealt the blows, was humiliating. She wanted to ask how much longer her punishment would last but knew it would come off too much like begging.

Luka moved his hand back to the small of her back and pressed. "Arch Daisy,"

She breathed deeply, her back curving inward.

"More," he growled.

She screwed her eyes shut, complying.

"Good girl," he punctuated his praise with another swing on the belt.

The pain of his strike was brutal, but it brought with it something else this time. His words had warmed her stomach, and Daisy's mind felt foggy. That pang of shame, the sensation that was becoming far too familiar, was clouding her mind.

Luka watched appreciatively as Daisy presented her ass beautifully. He stepped back, taking in her appearance. Positioned like this he could see just the outlined edges of her slit. Flushed a deep pink, Luka couldn't resist. She jolted severely when his fingers slid across the red skin of her ass and between her legs. The girl strained away automatically, but Luka's hand shot out and wrapped around the back of her neck, forcing her back into position. Luka had hoped, but he hadn't been sure. He groaned audibly when he found her dripping.

"Such a little whore,"

That was the end of Daisy's will not to fight him. At his words, she simultaneously felt extremely weak and extremely angry. She felt weak because her strategy to not fight was pointless. It felt like he had won when she got wet. And she felt angry because, well, how could she not be?

There was no winning with him, there were only a million ways to lose.

She turned sharply, her hand rearing to slap Luka yet again. The satisfaction she felt when her hand connected hard enough to turn her head eclipsed anything she should have felt on her palm.

Luka's cock surged, a satisfied smile curving his mouth as his gaze met Daisy's brutal glare. "There she is," he growled. Proud. Appreciative. He stepped forward, pushing her with his massive body against the table and pinning her hips with his. In a second, she was overpowered.

All the blood drained from Daisy's face. She opened her mouth to insult him, or just say anything, but she was shoved back by a hand splayed across her chest. Simultaneously Luka hooked his arm around her leg and hoisted her up, spreading her body out on the metal table. Daisy hissed, the cold metal being a sharp contrast to the heat of Luka's body that had just been pressed to hers.

Luka ignored her, his hand pressing firmly into her chest and his other moving to free himself from his pants. Daisy thrashed, scrambling. Just like earlier in the woods, he ignored her, shoving apart her thighs with his. He subdued her effortlessly.

There was only half a second when she registered a hot, demanding pressure at her opening before he shoved into her. Clamping a hand on her hip, Luka forced himself completely inside of her in one strike. Though Daisy was wet for him, she was sore from earlier and not ready for the intrusion. She gasped, her cunt clamping down on his cock in an effort to force him out. It had the opposite effect.

"Fuck," Luka hissed, the feeling of her rippling so tightly around him unexpected.

A garbled, choking moan left Daisy's throat. Heat gushed to her center, whether it was self-defence or arousal she wasn't sure. It didn't matter, they both felt more liquid gather where they met. Luka withdrew, relishing in the whimper Daisy emitted at the soreness. It spurred him on. He stroked back into her, again and again.

Daisy's hands still shoved at Luka's hand on her chest, but her resistance was meek, ineffective. She felt so defeated that she was hardly even trying. Her mental focus was instead dedicated to handling the soreness she felt between her legs. With each stroke it was somehow worse, or better, she wasn't sure. With a rush of shameful heat, Daisy realized the sensation of him moving inside of her was getting better because it was getting worse. With each stroke, the soreness became more unbearable, and as the soreness became more unbearable, her arousal soared.

God, maybe she was the one who needed therapy.

She groaned, telling herself it was in pain. Luka knew it was something else.

"You whore, you're not supposed to enjoy your punishment," he hissed through gritted teeth. He thrust into her harder, making her whimper and writhe.

Daisy's fight was renewed at his words and she reached up to claw him across the face. Effortlessly he caught her wrist and slammed it above her head. His strokes turned purposefully brutal, rolling into her in a manner that hit a spot so deep that was both exquisite and excruciating.

"I don't want this," she whimpered.

"Don't lie to me," he whispered, his tone unbothered by her denial. His voice was so husky and deep in her ear, his breath tickling her skin. His words stroked a part inside her she didn't know existed before she met him. It was so hot, and so annoying.

The retort on Daisy's tongue disappeared as Luka's mouth latched onto her neck. He kissed the skin there feverously, leaving nicks and bites in his wake. Her neck had always been her weakness, and she tilted her head away in regretful submission, letting him ravish the skin there. Daisy's back curved, her breathing becoming shallow, strained.

"Oh my god," she gasped.

Luka felt the change in her. It was so fucking perfect, and exactly what he was waiting for. Looping an arm under her arched back he lifted and flipped them, keeping himself inside her. Daisy's eyes flew open in surprise, finding herself now precariously positioned on top of Luka. Her knees were bent, the tops resting on the cool metal of the table. She was forced to grasp onto Luka's massive shoulders, or she would slip off and tumble onto the ground.

"Ride me," Luka ordered.

Daisy blinked. She shifted, trying to extract herself from Luka now that she wasn't pinned down. His hands gripped her hips, the nails digging in painfully.

"I said ride me, Daisy," he demanded, a deep heat slicing in Daisy's stomach.

She wouldn't. She couldn't. It was too humiliating. She shook her head. "No,"

"Be good and fuck yourself on my cock,"

"Don't make me," Her begging definitively ended the battle within herself. The humiliation had gotten the best of her.