The Collection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But none of that would work if she hated him, and if he kept her in a cage, she would hate him.

He could take her to his office. She could sit on the couch and read, or paint, or do crosswords. He would take her on walks with Gigi, knowing she wouldn't run after yesterday. He would take her to his small library, so she could choose her own books. They could watch movies in the theatre and eat dinner in the dining room. None of those seemed like ridiculous requests.

"Okay," he said softly.

He saw her whole features relax in relief. Her pupils dilated, looking at him like she had never looked at him before. Luka leaned forward to kiss her, and Daisy stayed perfectly still. She actively attempted to shield her mind from his influence as he pressed his lips to hers. She held her breath so as not to taste or smell him.

Luka was patient, sliding his fingers under her jaw and deepening the kiss. Her mouth stayed infuriatingly closed, her lips stiff and unyielding. Luka angled their heads, determined to coax a response from her after such a change in dynamics.

He was rewarded when Daisy finally had to take a breath, her mouth opening just slightly and breathing in his intoxicating scent. For only a moment, Daisy's lips softened, and she kissed him back. And then she jerked her head back, gasping for air.

"Okay," she breathed.