The Collection Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck off, I'm not talking about this,"

"She's just a random girl, but obviously not to you. You don't want to tell her because it'll hurt her," Jensen's voice was hard, accusatory.

Luka wrenched the door open. "I have spent the whole day hurting her, I don't care about her,"

"Then TELL her," Jensen boomed behind him.

Luka ignored him, knowing that if this conversation continued, he would end up punching Jenson.

"And Eva? You're just never going to tell her either?" Jensen called after him.

Luka's spine went rigid, his steps grinding to a halt. "Eva is fine," Luka faced his friend. "I saw her yesterday. She's not even sad he left," He took a breath. "And I'm gonna let the girl go,"

"Then let her go and use her to draw Ethan out!" Jensen boomed, his frustration with his boss clear.

"JENSEN," Luka's patience had run out. "Just... Just get Craig's guys to wherever the call was from. You can trace the call based on the record, right?"

"Yeah, it was a pay phone," Jensen's voice had gone hard. He glared at Luka, unflinching.

"Just do it, and leave Daisy to me," Luka turned and stalked back to his room, his fists clenched the whole time.

***

Daisy was in the sun. Her skin felt warm all over, leaving her feeling happy and comfortable. She blinked into a blinding light. A dark figure stepped in front of it. Her vision adjusted instantly, finding hungry, brown eyes devouring her.

She reached for Luka and his calloused hands slid along her smooth skin, making her shiver. His lips were on hers, then her jaw, her neck, and down to her breasts. They were rough and ungrateful, just as Daisy wanted them to be. Daisy groaned, her thighs growing tight. She sought relief, pushing Luka down so he lay on his back and climbing on top of him. She aligned her opening with his rock-hard member, sliding on with little resistance.

Daisy moaned aloud, waking Luka up. He blinked, watching her shift uncomfortably. She looked flushed, a bead of sweat on her neck. A small gasp escaped her lips and Luka's ears perked up. Luka was already hard just from waking up, but his cock suddenly pulsed with actual attention.

His arm was still around her, and she mewled, turning towards him and grasping at his shoulders. Gentle not to wake her, he rolled them so she was on her back. The sleep shirt had ridden up around her stomach and Luka groaned at the sight of her body bucking and humping the air lightly. A gentle finger skimmed down her before curving under her breast, making Daisy press into the touch.

In her mind, Daisy's head was slung back as she rode Luka's cock gloriously. But it was unsatisfying, colours too bright and lines undefined. And she ached. The aching emptiness of reality was rousing her in its desperation. Her eyes fluttered open, feeling heavy.

With wakefulness, came reality, and with reality, the situation hit Daisy like a bucket of ice water. She blinked, finding Luka watching her with unguarded curiosity. She gasped, blood rushing to her cheeks in embarrassment.

"What were you dreaming about?" Luka cocked his head, enjoying the flushed look of shock on her face.

Could he tell? The smug look on his face seemed to provide the answer. "I...um," Daisy wracked her brain for a lie, any lie.

"Had a sex dream," Luka finished the sentence for her. He circled her nipple softly, the flesh sensitive enough to elicit a gasp.

"NO," It was a squeak.

"Come on Daisy, tell me what it was about," Luka was grinning.

Daisy huffed and roughly pushed his hand away, ignoring the thudding pressure between her legs. Last night was torturous, and the sensations had seemingly just intensified through the night. She needed some distance from him. He was shirtless, his tan skin smooth and rippling. Desire curled in her stomach at the sight of the large expanse of his chest.

Fuck, she needed distance now.

She threw off the blanket and pulled herself out of bed, looking over her shoulder at Luka as she walked to the bathroom. "The dream was about Ethan," she lied curtly.

Luka's grin turned to a harsh scowl, but Daisy had already found the shower and wasn't looking at him. She turned on the water and stripped, stepping under the large rain-style tap as Luka emerged from the bedroom.

Daisy was alarmingly aroused. Hot water slid along her skin, her hands moving with it. It was not helping. She reached and turned the tap to cold. Closing her eyes she let the water, slowly turning to ice, run over her. Then it turned back to hot and she blinked. She turned back to the tap, finding Luka's giant body between her and it. He was unselfconsciously hard, his erection jutting out between them.

Daisy flashed him a mocking smile, not willing to back down. "Come to hear more about my sex dream?"

Luka's expression was dark as he eyed her. He stepped forward into the shower stream, his erection sliding against the slippery skin of her stomach. Daisy pointedly ignored it.

"Tell me what you were doing," Luka said roughly, holding her gaze. She felt arousal coil around her. She was already very turned on, and Luka, naked and hard, using that tone and looking at her like that -- it would be her undoing. He was scaring her, and she felt her heart rate pick up.

"We were on a beach. I was um, lying down," she continued recklessly, making it up as she went.

Luka slid a slick hand across her shoulder.

She steeled herself. "And he was going down on me,"

Luka's face was unrevealing, but his cock still pressed insistently at her stomach. "Did you like it?"

"Yes," she breathed.

"Did he do that a lot?" Luka continued ruthlessly.

"Yeah," Daisy was speaking quickly, her breathing feeling haggard. The words started to pour out of her, just complete nonsense aimed to hurt Luka. "He was very good with his mouth. One time I came three -- no four -- times in just one --"

Daisy didn't finish her sentence. Luka pulled her hard against him, mashing his mouth to hers. He didn't slowly coax a response, just shoved his tongue into her mouth in a brutal assault. Daisy gasped for breath, and Luka didn't grant it. He consumed her -- claimed her mouth as his own, seemingly uncaring if she was into it or not.

Despite Daisy's better judgment, she was into it. It wasn't fair. He had planned this, had denied her and let it build inside her. Let it build until she was desperate. Her thighs slid against each other; her legs felt like they couldn't support her.

Luka sunk to his knees suddenly, his lips sliding on her skin. He bit the inner flesh of her breast, making Daisy whimper and slump into him. A hand curved around her leg and hooked behind her knee. In a fluid motion, Luka hitched Daisy's leg on top of his shoulder.

Daisy gasped, her toes just touching the tile and threatening to slip dramatically. But then Luka's hands groped her ass and she was pressed forward sharply, his mouth sealing over her sensitive core. The sensation was fucking insane, and she let out a sharp cry, feeling overly sensitive under Luka's merciless tongue. Daisy turned her face up to the stream of water, which cascaded down her neck and beaded on her breasts.

So, this was her life now, Daisy thought as she let the water flow over her. Luka taking what he desired whenever he desired and her just a pawn of pleasure in whatever game he wanted to play. The man on his knees feasting on her like he was starving was not doing it for her. It was so Luka could prove something that he seemed to enjoy immensely proving -- that if he wanted her to have pleasure, she would. If he wanted to deny her, he would. What she wanted didn't matter. Not to him, and he could twist her mind until it didn't matter to her either.

He licked and suckled, and Daisy moaned. Again, she thought about his words yesterday -- that she belonged to him. They weren't true, not really. They couldn't be true. She was just a temporary plaything to him, and he just wanted to wear her out until he was tired of her. She knew that he would get bored and let her go, and probably soon.

A particularly harsh suck made Daisy buck and whine. Fuck, this boy was annoyingly talented. Talented mouth, talented body, talented words. The idea that she could, in theory, just give in and enjoy it. She could make him think he won, why not? Maybe he'd let his guard down and she would get a mind-blowing orgasm out of it. An orgasm that she needed. If she just got that, she would go back to thinking clearly. To thinking rationally. That's right, she was using him.

She threw herself into this new strategy suddenly, greedily threading her fingers into Luka's hair. She shamelessly ground into his face, wanting release from the mocking pressure she had awoken with.

"Oh fuck, Luka," Daisy keened, the words stringing together incoherently.

Daisy was holding Luka against her center in a vice-like grip, but Luka's own grip on her ass was powerful. He tugged sharply, his mouth unlatching from her center.

"Luka!" she whined in protest.

"Fucking desperate slut, aren't you?" Luka dragged his tongue through her slit and circled her most sensitive little nub.

She tried to buck into him, but his grip turned bruising as he held her back. She tried to pull his head forward, but it was immovable, his neck muscles tensing in response.

"You're teasing me," She whimpered.

"Oh, is there something you wanted?" Luka looked up at her, his vision slightly blurred by the shower stream. He could still see her, feel her writhing against him. He pressed the flat of his tongue against her clit and it pulsed alive. She was close, very close. He backed off. "You remember what I said before? When you asked if I was going to fuck you?"

Daisy barely heard him. He flicked her tongue with her clit and she jerked. "Ah! Luka it hurts,"

"Think baby, what did I say I wanted to wait for?"

Daisy wracked her brain and with stunted horror remembered. "That you wanted me to ... beg,"

Luka rewarded her with a gentle suckle, just enough to make her tremble. He released her and watched her tight little cunt twitch for attention.

"Go on then," he growled.

Daisy couldn't do that. She reddened just thinking about it. She tried to press him forward again, but his head was immovable. He chuckled, the heat of his breath not helping her think.

"I can't," she whimpered.

"If you want to cum, you can do it,"

Daisy was hot all over, and she reached desperately for the tap. Luka noticed and growled. He pressed her forward so her back hit a cold stone wall, now out of reach of the tap. Luka shot forward and gently took her entire cunt into his mouth. Daisy sobbed, thinking he would give her what she wanted for a few seconds before he retreated again.

"Luka!"

"Come on baby girl,"

Daisy's head hit the shower wall hard. Could she give him this victory? She was desperate for relief, feeling like she might pass out if he kept her on the edge for much longer. Just beg, she thought. It's not that big of a deal, you can do it.

"Luka," she whispered.

"Yes?" Luka pressed a quick open mouth kiss to her.

"Please?"

"You can do better than that," Luka practically purred, ecstatic with her concessions.

"Luka, please,"

He sucked on her harshly and Daisy nearly exploded.

"Luka, please! Oh fuck, please make me cum!" she sobbed desperately. "I want to cum, please. I need it, I need it,"

Luka let out a victorious growl, the sound slicing through Daisy's stomach in a painful cramp. But then his mouth mercifully sealed over her. He expertly granted her the pressure she needed in the places she needed, and the world burst into stars around her.

Daisy screamed, loud and true, as her orgasm found her. She bucked and jerked ungracefully, grinding wantonly into Luka's face. She couldn't control the sensations, couldn't tame them as the pleasure pulsed through her with alarming intensity. It was a relief, but it was also painful, too much, too hard, too long.

Too good.

He held her to him through it all, slowing his tongue as the orgasm wound down. She shuttered against him, her hands smoothing over Luka's long hair.

"See baby?" Luka cooed. "All you ever have to do is ask,"

Like water, Daisy slid from Luka's shoulders and into his arms as he stood. He kissed her, just as hungrily as before, and it left her feeling dizzy. She could taste her own slick on his lips, and it made her knees weak.

"I'll get what I want Daisy," he growled against her mouth.

Daisy felt that familiar pang of anxiety in her chest, that fear of him. She could feel his manhood, still rock-hard, pressing against her stomach. "What is it you want?"

He didn't answer, but Daisy quickly forgot as she was lifted, her legs naturally coming around Luka's waist to steady herself. Her back met the tile wall again. He speared her before she could even brace for the sensation and swallowed the gasp of shock from her lungs.

Luka didn't ease into it. He fucked her deep and hard, with merciless strokes that left no room for negotiation or protest. A second, exhausting orgasm built behind her navel. Daisy didn't have the energy or the will to resist it, so she just let the sensations fester inside of her.

Luka's arms slid between their slick bodies, pulling Daisy's legs from around his waist by the back side of her knees. He pressed his palms against the shower wall, bending Daisy in half and opening her little cunt in full.

His pace turned more brutal, and Daisy squealed. She gripped at his neck, trying to find some sort of anchor, but his skin and her palms were slippery. He wouldn't let her fall, she was sure, but she still felt precarious and unsteady, sandwiched between over two-hundred pounds of pure male and a slick stone wall.

He knew just how to stroke for her pleasure, just how to angle his hips to hit a mystery spot inside of her and grind his pelvis into the top of her slit. Daisy encouraged it, not having the will to resist her carnal desires. She could hardly move, but she still strained to meet her hips with his. This position was so deep. It stroked a part of her she never thought existed, which made her pant and beg for more. He wanted to bury himself in her, lose himself while they were joined so primally.

Her fingers gripped his hair, forcibly yanking his head down so she could tangle her tongue with his. She came with a painful shutter, making choking sounds that stroked Luka's ego. He followed immediately, lips sealing over hers and muffling both of their cries. They came down slowly, their breathing syncing, hearts beating erratically against each other. He put her down carefully, keeping his arms securely around her as she re-learned how to stand on her own.

Luka knew not to push his victory. But fuck, did he feel victorious. He peppered her flushed skin with gentle kisses and stayed mercifully quiet. He distracted her from her panic with simple affections, massaging her skin with sweet-smelling soap. She was too stunned to do much else but let him pamper her. When they got out, he wrapped her in a towel and pressed a long, slow kiss against her swollen lips.

She sat on the bed, feeling unsure and unsteady. She watched him as he dressed for the day, feeling a nervousness in her stomach she didn't understand.

Watching him slide a belt through the loops of his trousers, she realized what she was experiencing. She didn't want him to leave. In fact, she was dreading it.

The thought hit her like a ton of bricks, and Daisy wanted to scream and cry like a child. He would leave her alone in this concrete room.

Stockholm syndrome, she thought. It was an observed psychological phenomenon, perfectly natural. And yet, the shame gnawed at her like a rabid animal.

Resisting the urge to throw a tantrum, her mind spun, looking for some sort of solution. She would not ask him to stay. Even the thought of such a request made her burn with embarrassment. Instead, she thought of a trade.

Luka was careful not to watch her too closely, hoping his calm aura would rub off on her. She seemed like a deer, easily scared off if he moved too fast or spoke too loud. When he was dressed and ready to leave the room, ready to head for the west wing of the house, he stood before her.

"Daisy?"

She blinked up at him, extending her neck. "Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

She started and stopped twice before getting a full sentence out. "I want to... re-negotiate,"

"Re-negotiate what exactly?"

"My status as a..." she stopped short of saying "prisoner". "Guest in your house,"

Luka raised his eyebrows. "What exactly do you have to offer?"

She ignored the question, trying to pursue her request strategically. "I don't like being stuck in the room,"

Luka looked at her, trying to hide that he was a little impressed with her bravery. "You do realize yesterday I had to drag you back from trying to escape?"

"I do,"

"And yet you think I would agree to more freedom?"

Daisy narrowed her eyes, challenging him. "I do,"

"Why exactly would I do that?"

"Because I'm asking you to," Her voice had softened. It was real, it was nervous. Vulnerable.

The genuineness in her voice caught Luka off guard. He stopped trying to figure out her motivations, stopped trying to judge her words, her plan. He just...looked at her. And she just looked back.

"I don't really know what I'm doing here. You've told me that I'm here as leverage against Ethan. But if that's the case, I don't get why I'm not tied to a post in a basement or threatened publicly to coax him out. Instead, I'm staying in your room, with a closet worth thousands and eating meals made by your personal chef. I have a hunch this isn't the first time you've kidnapped someone, but for some reason, I don't feel like you normally treat prisoners like this,"

Daisy continued, her words flowing easier than she expected. "You can lock me in a room and fuck me whenever you want, make me scream your name until I'm hoarse. Clearly, I can't do anything to stop you," she took a breath, knowing the only way to get him to agree to what she wanted was to swallow her pride and face what she had been avoiding. "And for some reason, I seem to...get lost with you,"

Luka's eyes widened, shocked at her admission that he affected her, even if inadvertent. A feeling of heaviness washed over him. It took him a moment to realize that it was guilt.

"You could make me be your slave, or toy, or doll -- whatever you want to call it. But I'm asking you not to,"

"What is it exactly that you want?" Luka breathed.

"I want freedom, but we both know that won't happen. So instead, I want to be able to move around the house and outside freely," her voice wavered, just slightly, on the last word.

Luka didn't contemplate this offer for even a second. There were guns in the house, people in the house, information in the house. So many things could hurt her.

"No," He didn't say it like a rejection, like he was angry she'd ask for that. He said it almost... regretfully.

Daisy wasn't deterred. She hadn't really expected him to agree to that. "Then take me with you. I can't stay in this room, I'll go insane,"

He looked at her. She was right -- she would go insane.

"Please," After fighting so hard against saying that word, it slipped out without any resistance. She hated how it sounded. Needful. Desperate.

Luka knew that things in his life were about to blow up. After his fight with Jenson last night Luka was finally ready to admit that as much as he wanted to keep Daisy away from the mess that was Ethan and Eva and the Berlusconi's, it would be impossible. She was going to be collateral unless he made her agree to forget about Ethan, dropped her on a street corner, and never contacted her again. And for whatever reason, he just couldn't do that.

Daisy was going to find out, eventually. And when she did, she was going to break. She was going to feel so alone and betrayed it would overwhelm her. He could see it now, and he couldn't stand it. She would need someone to support her, and he would be there for exactly that. He would protect her and hold her through it all, and she would be alright. He would make sure of it.