The Collector Ch. 06

Story Info
Illeanna has surgery.
2.4k words
4.46
3.1k
2

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers

Illeanna was completely anesthetized and sprawled out on the surgical table as the two men scrubbed their hands in a large metal sink right outside of the OR. James watched her closely as he prepared to surgically repair her compound fracture. Her chest would rise and fall in an artificial, almost robotic way as the ventilator pushed air forcefully into her lungs.

"I can't wait to open her up James. She looks just like a porcelain doll laying on that table." Tom stated, the arousal dripping in his voice.

James didn't say a word as he felt a twinge of annoyance at Tom's comment. She was his girl and he didn't want to share.

The two men walked into the surgical suite and quickly began to prep her body for surgery. James picked up bandage scissors and carefully cut off her clothing, slowly revealing her perky double D sized breasts. He then took a small blanket and tucked it neatly around her torso then moved down to her leg. Her leg was painted slowly and thoroughly with iodine then hoisted up into the air onto cold, steel plates. The rest of her body was draped with sterile sheets only exposing the portion of her leg they would be operating on. Sponges, scalpels, and other various medical instruments were counted and confirmed carefully. Soon the metal trays filled with surgical tools were wheeled up next to the bed and the men were ready to get started.

Tom carefully picked up the cold, metal scalpel and firmly holding it in his right hand made a clean incision around 3 inches above the open wound.

"Ok James, we are going to place the retractors, resect this ligament, then secure the bone with an ilizarov frame. Please assist me with placement, cauterization, and suction."

"I have the bovey ready Tom, please proceed." James replied as he held the cautery tool in his right hand, watching intently as Tom worked on re-setting the damaged tibia.

James placed the retractor and soon before he knew it, the two men were working on suturing and securing the external fixation device which completed the surgery. The two cleaned up the surgical site and worked on weening their patient off of anesthesia. Ensuring two IV's were set up and a urinary catheter was placed, the two men carefully moved Ileanna on to the stretcher and wheeled her out of the operating room.

"Tom, I'm going to grab an antibiotic and extra fluids from supply. Stay with her for a few will you?" James eyed Tom nervously wondering how long he would be hanging around.

Tom sat next to Ileanna running his hand lightly along her inner thigh, her body still just covered with the thin blanket from the OR.

"Take your time James" Tom muttered softly, clearly preoccupied with his unconscious patient.

"Tom..." James stated carefully but was suddenly cut off.

"James...since college. I have wanted one...since college! Since before the time we first met as roommates, since before I even knew what a masochist even was...since the time we set up the LOH that is ALL THAT I COULD THINK ABOUT. And now here you stand acting as if you did NOTHING wrong...acting like you haven't known and TRUSTED me for almost 20 years!" Tom stood up suddenly and kicked one of the flimsy metal rolling tables close to the bed. The loud sound of the metal crashing to the floor echoed through the halls as Tom stood there breathing heavily, red in the face waiting for James to reply.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME! So don't even THINK about trying to lecture me..."

"I'm not going to lecture you Tom." James interrupted then firmly stated setting his jaw and turning around, he took a few steps towards his colleague standing only inches away from him holding his stare: "She's. not. ready."

"Why?" Tom snapped sharply as he took a step back. "Because she requires heavy sedatives? Yea you think I missed that?! Her pupils were massive, reflexes diminished, delayed reaction times...do I need to go on? I am NOT going to damage her! You owe me and you know it. So get her better, and pay your debt."

"She was sedated because she was out of control Tom. I watched the video of what happened. She stood up in a panic, caught her foot on bed sheets, cracked her ankle, then continued to walk. I'm not even convinced she has intact peroneal sensation because nobody does what that girl did with normal neurological function! Now can you imagine what damage could be done if we just started toying with her body and putting her on display? Masochists are rare, we both know that, sexy masochists are 1 in a million, so if you think that I, for one minute, am going to jeopardize the life of a perfect specimen simply because my best friend wants a crack at her then you are SADLY misinformed! And I will sedate her until the day she dies if that's what's required but IF you are the friend I think I know, and the friend that also TRUSTS me, then you will understand what a delicate situation this is!" And with that James made a sharp turn towards the door and confidently walked towards the exit to the room.

"James..." Tom said quietly, an intense unblinking stare directed at his friend.

James stood in the doorway for a moment, pausing but not turning around. "I know Tom. I know." and with that a moment later James walked out into the hallway and out of site.

***************************

The 3 girls sat in the middle of the dark, destroyed room, huddled together shivering and sobbing. Myra ran her fingers slowly through Keery's long, purple hair, her pigtails undone and free. Elsey had her large shirt tucked over her knees, her head lightly resting on the right shoulder of Myra.

"His face..." Elsey muttered, still in shock and despair.

"Shhhh Elsey." Myra stated in a warm motherly way, rubbing Elsey on the back as she stared off at nothing in particular.

Keery slowly sat up, rubbing her dark makeup-stained eyes. "We did bad...I did bad...why did I..." All of a sudden Keery's eyes flashed in surprise.

Looking at Keery with a panicked, yet knowing expression, Myra stood up quickly then bent down so her face was directly in front of hers. "Keery...look at me...look at me Keery...it's Myra." She stated firmly as she lightly slapped Keery on the cheek yet her expression seemed frozen and unfocused.

"Elsey, get our owner. Get him now. Keery is going back into hysterics. We need him now before this gets any worse. KEERY!" Myra started yelling at her trying to snap her out of her daze but it was too late.

Myra ran to the alarm and pressed it hard, yelling into the microphone. "Code 17 Master! CODE 17!!" After relaying the message several times, Elsey then ran back over to Myra and Keery, grabbing a blanket and pillows, knowing what was most likely about to happen.

Keery started looking around as if she suddenly woke up. She started to shake as she slowly stood up looking around the room starting to breathe rapidly. "I-I-I-I...HE DID IT HE DID IT OHMYGOD HE DID IT" Keery started screaming at the top of her lungs, pulling at her hair in absolute hysterics.

"It's happening again! Why is she doing this Myra?!?!" Elsey screeched over Keery's hysterical screams as Myra tried to hold Keery's hands away from her face.

Keery scratched and clawed at her face, Myra doing everything in her power to keep Keery from ripping her skin off. Adrenaline hit Myra and she was able to push Keery to the floor. She grabbed a blanket close by, pinned down Keery's arms and, with Elsey's help, managed to wrap her tight in the blanket, forming a straightjacket of sorts.

Both girls lay on the floor holding Keery tight whispering and attempting to soothe her. Both praying that their Master/Owner/Captor would come soon.

***************************

Tom sat next to Illeanna watching her closely as her eyelids fluttered from the rapid eye movements occurring just underneath the surface. Smiling knowingly he gently ran the back of his hand softly against her cheek. "Starting to fight off the sleep my sweet, that's it, work through the halothane." Tom muttered quietly to his sleeping victim. Suddenly James entered the room tapping his hand on the door frame causing Tom to look up quickly.

"One of my girls is in distress Tom. Watch Illeanna for me while she comes to. Here's her antibiotic." James tossed a bag of fluids across the room and Tom impressively caught the bag with one hand.

"I will James." Tom stated purposefully as he hung the bag on the IV pole above the bed then grabbed another blanket from the cabinet draping it over the now-shivering Illeanna.

"I know." James said confidently, pausing for a moment then he left.

"No...no...pl-" Illeanna muttered, still sleeping, as nightmares filled her brain, shaking in response as her body fought against the strength of the anesthesia.

"Shhh shh sweet girl, you're safe." Tom stated quietly to her, running his fingers through her hair and then grabbing her hand squeezing it softly. "It's just a bad dream Illy, come on, wake up, you're ok." He murmured encouragingly as the heart monitor alarmed notifying Tom of her elevated heart rate. Tom stood and pressed the silence button then grabbed a mask turning a dial on the wall, the hissing of the oxygen sounded as he gently placed the mask on Illeanna's face.

"There we go darling, that should help flush it out. Take deep breaths my sweet, you've got this." Tom stated as he closely watched the heart monitor, watching her heart rate fall back in to normal parameters.

"That's all you needed." Tom whispered as he slowly ran his hand up her leg, approaching her hips. "You would like it wouldn't you..." His eyes hungry as he pulled on the catheter tubing lightly causing her to wince and gasp, her eyes starting to flutter open.

"It wouldn't take too long and James would never know..." Tom stated hungrily as his index and middle finger separated her full, pouting labial lips slightly flicking her clit with the thumb and index finger of his left hand. Illeanna groaned in pleasure, her hips bucking ever so slightly. Tom suddenly stopped when he noticed a shining metal ring tucked neatly into the entrance of her vaginal canal. Her inner labial lips were braided through the ring then secured tightly with the ball of the ring.

"You little bastard, taking my tricks." Tom stated as he gently rolled the ring outwards to see James' work. "Looks like I'm going to have to wait after all my sweet. Your doctor is being clever."

***************************

James quickly hurried down the hall heading towards the lounge the girls were locked in. He was pulling medication out of a vial as he walked quickly. As James neared the entrance to the room, he could hear one of his girls screaming hysterically. Quickly entering the code, his fingerprint, and his retinal scan James hurried in to the room to see Myra and Elsie desperately holding a panicked, screaming Keery who was rolled up by a blanket the girls cleverly used to restrain her. The girls looked up at James in desperation as he quickly approached Keery who seemed to withdraw in response to his approach.

"Shhhh sweetie calm down, it's me baby, it's just me." James whispered quietly as Elsey did her best to expose Keery's deltoid muscle for the injection she so desperately needed.

"Elsey that's good darling but I'm giving her a bigger dose than normal, we need to give her this medicine into a deep muscle, do you think we can expose her thigh?" James asked in such an endearing and kind manner. The girls quickly nodded their heads as they quickly pulled the blanket back up over the shoulders then moved down towards her feet in order to expose her thigh. They carefully rolled up the blanket until the lateral portion of her thigh was exposed. Keery kicked and screamed but was completely overpowered by the trio. James quickly plunged the injection into her thigh, the thick medicine pushing in slowly. He then rubbed the area vigorously after removing the needle in order to increase the rate of absorption.

"He did it to me he did it-I-I-I" Keery's eyes started to grow glassy and unfocused as James, Elsey and Myra all hugged and comforted her. A tear spilled down Keery's cheek and Myra quickly wiped it away.

"Sir? Please forgive me for asking but...why does Keery have such...fits?" Elsey asked politely.

James' expression changed once his little finally fell asleep and started to breath normally yet again. He looked at Elsey with cold, hard, eyes meant to remind the girls that they were still being punished.

"I-I-I'm sorry!" Elsey stammered as her eyes grew wide and locked with her masters. She shook her head rapidly "No more questions, n-no more." Then Elsey quickly broke eye contact and gazed down at the floor.

"We're moving down to the basement since clearly this room is no longer appropriate for habitation." James stated as he picked Keery up, cradling her in his arms. "Myra you're in my room tonight, Elsey you will watch Keery and you won't sleep until morning, do you understand me?"

"Y...Y-yes master." Elsey stated quietly as she wiped forming tears away with the back of her hand. The group moved out of the room and down to the basement. \

After placing Keery carefully in the bed, James purposefully turned towards Myra who was standing in near the staircase used to exit the room. She looked at him nodding ever so slightly to signal she was listening.

"To my quarters immediately, code 3468 to enter, outfit 5 then prone positioning on the left side of my bed now." James stated without emotion. "You will be paralyzed tonight, be ready when I enter."

"If I may be so bold-" Myra stated confidently but was quickly interrupted.

"YOU MAY NOT! All three of you are in serious trouble for destroying my lounge! I trusted you to watch over Elsey and Keery and you allowed them to DESTROY the room! Now get up to my quarters and do as I say or my dick is going in your ass tonight! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" James yelled as the artery in his forehead pulsated angrily.

Myra quickly nodded and turned towards the stairs running up them as quickly as her legs would go. Elsey sat near Keery running her fingers through her hair staring absentmindedly at the floor.

And with that James quickly left the room and moved back towards the post-op holding facility, wanting to get Illeanna moved as quickly as possible.

EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers