The Collector Ch. 05

Story Info
He collects women with unusual...interests.
3.6k words
4.38
4.5k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers

The three ladies moved about in the comfortable bonus room Dr. Killian had designed for them. In one corner of the room, Keery sat at a small table with a drawing pad. The table was painted with a champagne colored finish with a translucent gloss making it look as if it were fit for a princess. A simple cream colored velvet cushion served as the seat in which Keery sat cross-legged on. Just behind her against the wall was a bookshelf filled with coloring books and drawing pads.

There were also colored pencils, crayons, markers, and pastels located on the shelf. Beautiful drawings of animals, cities, sunsets, and people covered the walls surrounding Keery's creative corner. She really was quite the artist.

On the opposite side of the large room, Myra reclined on a chaise lounger with one foot extended out and the other tucked up under her shapely ass. A small inn table next to the lounger held a few magazines that were current for the month. She was quietly browsing through an article on the techniques of utilizing a contouring brush for her new makeup set. A large vanity held drawers full of lip gloss, eye shadows, blushes, and the like. The soft click of a clock sounded on the counter to a small bar about 8 feet away from the doll-like Myra.

In front of the bar were 5 stools and a few feet away were 3 small round tables. On the opposite side of the wall just in front of the tables sat a stage, a microphone, and a somewhat sophisticated speaker setup attached to a karaoke machine. Stage lights hung on the ceiling above and the various cords from the entire setup were neatly bundled together and fed down into the floor running over and out to behind the bar where a sophisticated sound and light board sat.

Finally, in the corner nearest Keery was a comfortable couch, coffee table, and a tall bookshelf. The bookshelf was filled with medical texts, mystery novels, and informational books on various animals. Small vivariums lined the walls surrounding her corner.

Elsey paced back and forth between her corner and the locked glass door diagonal to her space. After a few minutes of pacing nervously and sighing loudly she finally sat down right in front of the exit to the room and rested her chin on her hands.

"This is taking forever!" Elsey stated in an exasperated tone. "What if something happened? I should be helping!"

Myra slowly looked up from her magazine looking over at the clock for a moment then back over to Elsey.

"Honeybee she's only been down there for 45 minutes, you know surgery takes time. Besides, Tom isn't a very nice guy. Dr. Killian probably doesn't want him mistreating you. They will come get you when she's done or when they need you."

And with that Myra went back to reading her magazine. Elsey remained moping on the floor. Keery seemed unaware of anything but the picture she was drawing of her new sister.

Meanwhile downstairs, Illeanna watched as she rolled on a hard stretcher down a hall with plain white walls and fluorescent lights. The two doctors spoke to one another in what seemed like a different language. Was she in the hospital? Everything seemed so distant and surreal. Was this a dream? Had she already asked that question?

All of a sudden the stretcher stopped moving. The two men, seemingly unaware of her altogether, walked over to a set of double doors and entered through. Illeanna was left on the stretcher in the hall.

"What are they going to do to me?" she whispered shakily as alarm and panic welled up inside of her.

Deciding that nothing good could come from this current situation, dream or otherwise, she knew she needed to try to get away. As soon as Illeanna moved up in the bed memories flooded back in to her head. She looked down at her mangled foot and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Well that's just peachy, nothing like a fractured leg to keep me high and horny." she stated to herself as she gathered the sheet on top of her and started tucking it under her injured leg.

Very carefully. Illeanna used the leverage from the sheet to slowly lower her injured leg down onto the floor. The pulsing in her clit and electric sensations shooting to her pelvis caused her to become somewhat lightheaded. Taking a few deep breathes she moved her foot all of the way down to the floor then stood up on her good leg as she leaned against the stretcher attempting to gain her balance.

A moment later, loud sounds came from what she assumed to be the surgical suite. Illeanna turned and looked in the direction of the sounds. The two men were prepping the OR since there didn't seem to be a surgical technologist available.

Scanning down the hall, Illeanna realized that the facility was most likely a private one. It seemed to be somewhat outdated and there weren't any other hospital personnel wandering through the hall.

"God...who is this guy?" she asked in a disturbed, yet quiet tone.

Illeanna realized that she may not have much longer before the two men came back out of the OR. She quickly took the sheet and moved it around to the front of her injured leg. Taking a deep breath and closing her eyes she used the sheet to bend her leg to a ninety degree angle at the knee. An alarming crunching sound emanated from her foot and the pain caused her to drop her torso down onto the stretcher. She bit her tongue as hard as she could to suppress her whimpers.

Illeanna leaned against the bed gripping it tightly as tears dripped from her cheeks and onto the stretcher. She opened her eyes in surprise and everything looked like it was spinning around. It had been so long since she felt actual unpleasant pain, but that crunch definitely wasn't something she wanted to feel again.

After what felt like a decade, Illeanna was able to regain her composure and set up the sheet into a splint as planned. She fed the two ends of the sheet around her waist twice then tied them together around the back of her neck. Her leg was now bent at a permanent ninety degree angle and wouldn't flop around when she needed to get away fast.

After her leg was secure, Illeanna carefully hopped over to the side rail running along the wall. She used the rail as a crutch and started to hop down the hall. She was unsure of where to go or how to get out, but she was going to try.

The two men finished prepping the OR as they discussed what technique would be used and what to consider post-operatively.

"Ok James I believe we are in agreement on the plan, we really need assistance. Why can't that girl help us again? You said she was a nurse didn't you?" Tom asked with a somewhat concerned tone.

"She doesn't have OR experience, only post-operative and med-surge experience Tom. But I suppose if we guide her carefully she will be capable of helping. I'll call her down."

James pulled out his phone and dialed a code. A message box appeared which allowed him to type in "4th floor, lounge". With that the message was sent.

"She will be down in 10 minutes. Let's go get Illeanna."

The two men nodded in agreement then headed towards the double doors to retrieve their patient.

Back up in the lounge Keery had almost finished her picture of Illeanna. She sipped some juice as she feverishly worked away at her drawing. Myra had finally started the process of actually using her new makeup set and was sitting at the vanity trying to decide what colors to combine for her makeup pallet. Elsey had moved over to the comfortable couch and had her feet tucked under the bottom as she rapidly pumped up and down doing sit-ups.

"Elsey, if he does end up needing you for surgery, how on earth are you going to assist after performing such an intense work-out?" Myra asked in a somewhat flat tone as she washed her face.

"I. Need. To. Be. Productive!" Elsey said each word as she pulled herself up towards the couch, breathing heavily with a determined look on her face.

Keery finally looked up from her drawing as she picked it up and moved over to the wall hanging up her new, perfectly accurate, portrait of Illeanna.

"It's lounge time Elsey! That means play with me!"

Keery stated happily as she hopped over to the floor next to Elsey and yanked her feet out from under the couch. Elsey's feet immediately flew up in the air and she shrieked in surprise as she made a thumping sound on the floor.

Elsey sat up angrily and grabbed a pillow smacking Keery in the face several times.

"That was not nice! Apologize!"

Myra sighed annoyed and stood up turning in the direction of the commotion. Elsey had stood up and was going to the sink behind the bar to clean the sweat off her face. Myra's eyes grew wide as she looked behind Elsey. Keery had carried over her huge life-sized teddy bear and was swinging it around by one leg with her whole body. The bear went flying in the direction of Elsey landing hard against her back knocking her to the floor.

Knowing what was coming Myra ran to a drawer in the counter and pulled out a metal whistle blowing into it as hard as she could. Elsey and Keery both plugged their ears and squinted their eyes shut as the loud shrill sound echoed through the room.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!" Myra screamed with surprising pitch. "CHILL OUT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL HOGTIE THE BOTH OF YOU BY YOUR TOES TO THE CEILING!"

Both of the girls stared at Myra in surprise.

"Awoowoooo Myra, you're not allowed to threaten us only daddy can do that!" replied Keery. "Besides, Elsey started it so now we are even."

At the name of Elsey, Keery looked around the room to find her. To her surprise Elsey had climbed onto the counter and was holding the spray nozzle from the sink. With one quick flip of the faucet handle from her foot, Elsey immediately pressed the nozzle and a heavy stream of water shot Keery in the face. Screaming in surprise Keery moved out of the stream and over to the counter where Elsey was standing but it was too late. Elsey aimed the stream again at Keery which caused Keery to fall onto the floor.

Myra, realizing the situation was escalating quickly started pleading with the girls to calm down as she grabbed towels for the both of them out of a cabinet near the bathroom in the room. Keery ran back behind Myra causing Elsey to immediately spray her in that direction. Myra got the full blast of the water.

Eyes growing wide, Elsey realized what she had done. Keery fell onto the floor laughing hysterically. Elsey very slowly placed the nozzle back down into the sink and carefully climbed down off of the counter.

"Ooooh you're going to get itttttt!" Keery laughed out as she pointed at Elsey.

Myra stood dead still, eyes closed, dripping wet. She walked slowly over to the cabinet and grabbed out a dry towel and started to dry off her hair. She had a dead pan expression and her hands were slightly trembling. She turned in the direction of the two girls now standing side-by-side one another watching her with worried looks. Just as Myra went to open her mouth, she heard an unusual sound come from behind her.

Turning around quickly all three girls stared at the karaoke stage in horror and exclaimed:

"FIRE!"

The water from the faucet at some point had managed to cause a spark in the wires supplying energy to the karaoke stage. The spark then caused the carpeted stage to erupt into flames. Keery started to scream at the top of her lungs, Elsey ran to grab blankets, and Myra ran to the bathroom to grab a fire extinguisher. Just as Myra popped the ring to the extinguisher and sprayed the fire, Elsey met up with her and threw the towel over the flames quickly extinguishing it. The girls nodded in relief and sat down at one of the tables.

"Myra, we are in so much trouble it hurts just to think about it." Elsey stated plainly as she looked over at Keery hugging her giant teddy bear shaking and crying.

"Yes, Elsey, I hope we make it out alive." Myra murmured terrified as she looked around at the completely destroyed, slightly smoky lounge with a dazed expression.

As James and Tom walked towards the exit to the OR, a sinking feeling in his stomach told him something was wrong. He opened up the double doors and walked into the hall only to find that Illeanna was no longer on the stretcher. Tom gasped in surprise and looked up and down the hall.

"Where the hell did she go James? She has a tib fracture! How was she even able to get up?!?" Tom asked shocked

"She's a masochist Tom, remember? She's most likely creamed herself half a dozen times by this point on her little stroll. This clinic is relatively small and it locked us in once we entered so she isn't going anywhere. You look for her and I'll go get Elsey, she should have been down here by now."

As Elsey and Myra sat at the tables, the room was silent apart from Keery sobbing into her teddy bear. Suddenly Myra heard it first, a small quack coming from the direction of Elsey's corner. They both turned their heads in the direction at the same time.

"Elsey...?" Myra asked quietly her voice starting to shake

"..." Elsey continued to stare in the direction of her couch "Yes, Myra?" she whispered.

"Doesn't that quack tone mean he has requested your assistance?"

Tears started to form in Elseys eyes as she turned and nodded at Myra. "Myra I don't want to check it..." Elsey started shaking her head back and forth.

"Elsey you have to check it. Go check it." Myra stated as she stood up and started trying to stand Elsey up.

"I can't Myra! No I can't!" Elsey was a complete sopping mess and kept slinking out of Myra's arms as her voice started to raise.

"Elsey check it now! You HAVE to!"

But it was too late...the sound of beeps echoed from the exit to the room and soon the door opened to reveal Dr. Killian. As the door opened, James quickly entered the room in a panic but soon stopped dead in his tracks.

"Elsey I called for you 20 minutes ago! Illeanna is missing and-"

He looked around the room for a long moment before his eyes rested on Myra and Elsey. An array of emotions displayed across his face but within moments settled on one of extreme disappointment along with anger. The corner of his mouth was twitching slightly and the vein in his forehead popped into view and pulsed rapidly. He balled his hands into fists and began to shake. Keery stood up to see him but as she walked towards him reaching for his hand he pulled his arm away violently then paced over to the door.

"Master..." Elsey stated pleadingly but was quickly stopped by his hand holding up one index finger in her direction.

"No." He stated with a quivering tone.

James walked over to the wall panel, typed in a few orders, then walked out of the room. The door clicked shut and a red light started to glow around the perimeter of the exit. The lights turned off and the temperature went down to 65. And with that, the girls were locked in for the night.

James' phone rang and it was Tom.

"Im heading your way now Tom. The girls won't be helping us."

"James I found her, she's barricaded herself in one of the exam rooms."

"Which room number?"

"103"

"Ill be there momentarily."

A deadly expression remained on James' face as he briskly walked outside and to a storage shed. Walking in to the shed he quickly grabbed a small hatchet off the back wall then promptly walked inside and towards the clinic.

James unlocked the entrance to the clinic then promptly locked the door back once entering. As James neared room 103 he saw Tom standing there trying to open the barricaded door to the room. A desk had been pushed up against the door and Illeanna was standing in the corner of the room. She was holding scissors in her hands and James saw she had created a sling with a plain white sheet.

"Clever girl." James stated in almost a mocking way.

"Any ideas on how to enter?" inquired Tom as he looked at a window near the back of the exam room. "We could always go around to the back of the clinic and sneak in through the back window. Though she may try to escape while we are walking back there-"

Suddenly Tom jumped in surprise as James slammed a hatchet into the exam wall's glass structure. He watched in alarm as James climbed through the window towards a panicked and scrambling Illeanna.

"Stay back!!" Illeanna threatened as she held up the scissors.

"Or what? You're going to slice me? Illeanna, let me help you. You need surgery." James held his hands up in the air as Illeanna hopped back in to a corner.

Slowly stepping forward towards Illeanna James held her gaze watching her shake and cry, waiting for his moment. Tom enter through the broken window in the room suddenly which gave James the distraction he needed. Illeanna only glance for a moment then suddenly James was squeezing her wrist causing her to drop the scissors.

"NO LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW!!" Illeanna screamed and fought James despite the pain.

"Tom, get the gas, we're knocking her out until the next new year." James yelled over Illeanna's protests.

A grin forming on his face, Tom admired this side of James. He quickly moved down the hall and into the surgical suite rolling the tank and mask over to the surgical bed. He could hear Illeanna screaming in protest as James forced her to hop down the hall. One arm was around her waist lifting her to move whenever needed while the other arm held the sheet-made sling in support. Any time she would protest he would slightly bend the sheet causing her to scream in agony and beg for mercy.

Moments later James kicked open the double doors to the surgical suite and Tom quickly moved to them lifting up Illeanna's legs. James supported her under her armpits and carefully avoided her face so as to not get bitten.

Dropping her down onto the bed, James climbed on top of her as she screamed and fought violently against him. He wrapped his hand through her long hair then firmly yanked on it causing her head to drop down onto the surgical table.

"Listen here, slut, you are mine, you are going to be mine for the rest of your life. If you don't chill out, I will make you do so. You will never win, you will never escape, and you will never misbehave like this again. Do you understand?"

Illeanna stared deep into his dark grey eyes, they looked so dangerous and angry. She had never seen this look on James' face and it terrified her to her core. His gaze had a deep hold on her and she nodded her head in understanding.

"Tom give me the gas." James stated as he reached out for the mask, one hand still wound tightly through her hair keeping her head tight against the table.

She could hear the hissing of the halothane as Tom turned the nozzle on, and saw him hand James the classic black rubber mask. A tear ran down her cheek as she watched James adjust the straps under her head.

"Shhhh, don't cry Illeanna, this is the best part." He whispered into her ear. She looked up at him confused just as he placed the black mask over her nose and mouth, strapping it to her face.

The gas was strong and noxious. Illeanna could feel it burn in her nostrils and she coughed in surprise. Her eyes felt like butterflies as they gently floated up and away into her head. Her eyelids fluttered rapidly.

James recorded her on his phone as her panicked breaths soon became routine and slow. Illeanna's body convulsed for a brief moment as her brain was overtaken by the medicine being pumped into her lungs. Soon, her eyes rolled into the back of her head as every muscle in her body relaxed. Within moments, Illeanna succumbed to the anesthesia. And it was time for him to get to work.

Tom watched James with a bit of concern. "You still ok to operate or do we need to postpone for an hour?" He asked with a composed tone.

"Let's get this bitch fixed. My girls clearly need some discipline." James stated in a cold emotionless tone.

He hopped off of her now unconscious body, and quickly intubated her. He then walked out of the room in order to scrub in, as did Tom.

EllaLilly
EllaLilly
15 Followers