The Collector Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of the story.
1.9k words
4.14
1.9k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later...

It's 3pm and I'm in my cubicle, making calls and watching the stock market. So far, I've invested into a few stocks and managed to sell without losing a lot of money. I've had a few bumps in the past few hours but bounced back. Since meeting Mistress and her domain, things have been going well for me. I noticed that I've been sweating from typing, answering phone calls and pacing around. I grabbed some Kleenex, wiping the sweat off. I loosen my grey tie to give my neck time to breathe. I hate wearing ties sometimes, makes me feel like I'm suffocating. I open a few buttons off my white shirt. It seems like the air conditioning in the building has been acting funny. It's sunny and about 74 degrees, perfect for spring weather.

An hour later, I shut off my computer, grab my light spring coat, and clocked out. Once again, I collected my cut from the investments and commission. After a few months of stepping up, I've been making serious money and gained a little confidence thanks to Mistress. As I was about to leave, I feel a buzz from one of my pants pockets. I grabbed my phone and noticed a text from Mistress. I smile as I read the text,

"I'm parked outside little boy."

I gather my belongings, put my phone back in my pocket and head to the elevator. Pressed the down button and the doors opened instantly. I entered, pressing the "Lobby" button. The doors close and elevator starts moving down. While the elevator was in motion, I felt another buzz in my pants again. I grabbed the phone and saw another text from Mistress. I let out a chuckle from what she said to me,

"Don't keep me waiting, or I'm going to punish you."

I put my phone back in my pocket and the elevator stops. Doors open and I exited the lobby. I exited the building and there she was, sitting in the driver's seat of a blue Mercedes with her hair tied. I approached the passenger seat and Mistress opens the window, winking at me.

"Hey little boy, let's go." I entered the car, sitting next to her. After closing the door and window, I put on the seat belt and Mistress drives. I look at her beauty as she's driving.

"How's working going for you little one?" She asks.

I smile and respond, "It was tough but good. Made another bundle from good investments."

"That's good." Mistress says. "You should be proud."

We pull up to my apartment complex and she parks in the parking garage. I exit the car, closed the door and approaches the driver's seat, opening her door. I take her hands and stand her up. She smiles at me, feeling flattered.

"Such a sweet gentleman." She speaks.

"Thanks Mistress, I try." I respond.

"Don't try too hard young man." Snickered Mistress.

We leave the parking garage, entering the building. Mistress heads towards the elevator as I'm approaching my apartment door.

"Mistress, this way." I speak.

She looks at me and looks surprised. "You live close to the exit? Pretty good for a quick getaway."

She follows me into the apartment, and I close the door.

"Welcome to my home Mistress." I say, putting down my belongings and removing my shoes.

I watch her open her light grey blazer, revealing her white blouse. She removes her grey stilettos placing them on the mat, under the coat hangers.

"You want anything to drink Mistress?" I ask.

She smiles and shakes her head. I show her around the apartment, and she looked impressed as if I cleaned the place up good. We both walk into my room, and she closes the door. The walls are blue, wooden floor tiles and a small walk-in closet. She was stunned when she saw some posters on my wall. They depict women in leather and latex outfits. Dark high heeled boots and commanding officer caps.

I sit on the bed as Mistress browses around.

"What do you think Mistress?" I ask. She turns, removing her blazer, placing it on my computer desk.

"I'd say it's lovely and I'm flattered that you're into women with leather, latex and high heeled boots." She replied.

I watch her sit in the chair, feeling relaxed.

"Come here, little boy." Mistress demands. I stand up, walking towards her.

"Yes Mistress?" I speak. She looks at my eyes, giving that seductive look.

"Get on your knees and take care these achy feet.".

She extends one of her pale feet, showing off her red painted toes. I place my hands on her foot, rubbing gently and slow. Mistress closes her eyes, breathing slowly and feeling relaxed. I press into some of her mounds and arch gently and I can hear her let out a soft moan.

"That feels pretty good, you got magic fingers. Now work on the other foot."

I work on her other foot, pressing into her arch little hard. I look at her and she's at peace. As I'm working on her heel, Mistress places her hand on her chest as if she's feeling satisfied. I start to lean forward, licking her toes slowly. She lets out a gasp as if caught by surprise.

"Keep going, that feels good." She speaks.

I continue licking while she's letting out some soft moans. I go back to working on her other foot, licking her toes. She opens her eyes, leans forward and pulls my collar. My lips get close to her lips, and she looks me straight in the eyes,

"I'm going to make a man out of you."

We both stand up and she pushes me onto my bed. She opens her blouse and removes her pants, revealing a nice black bra and dark thong. I watch her remove my collared shirt and pants, leaving me wearing nothing but boxer shorts. Mistress gets on top of me, leaning towards my face, giving me a passionate kiss. I can feel her warm lips and tongue giving me a pick me up. Her warm skin giving me comfort, making me feel safe with her.

I watch her guiding my hands to the back of her bra, unhooking them, revealing her voluptuous breasts. She puts my face in between her breasts, trying to suffocate me.

"Feel them young man." Mistress demands.

I lick as I'm being suffocated. She pulls back, giving me air. Mistress kisses me more and I wrap my arms around her gently.

Mistress whispers into my ear, "I'm all yours now, command your Mistress."

I whisper back into her ear, "Give me a boost Mistress."

She lays me down, pulling my boxers off, revealing my cock. I look at her eyes as she wraps her lips on the shaft. I let out a soft sigh as she's working on my shaft. I feel the stroke of her hand as the shaft is getting hard and wet. She pulls back, putting my shaft in between her breasts, moving up and down. We both let out some moans as I'm feeling her warm breasts working on my shaft. She pulls back, sliding down her thong, revealing her smooth shaved pussy.

"Give this a taste little one." She asks.

I watch her stand above me, positioning her pussy towards my mouth. She lowers herself, pressing her pussy into my lips. I start working on those lips gently as my tongue is poking her clit. She closes her eyes and lets out a moan as I'm working her clit. I start to lick her clit at a medium pace, making sure my tongue doesn't ache too quickly. As I'm eating out Mistress, she moans even more, squirting a little juice on my lips.

"You just made Mistress cum little man." She speaks.

I continue kissing her pussy as she moans. I wrap my arms around her thighs, making sure she stays balanced. I can feel the sweat from both of our bodies roll down. I pick up the pace licking her clit and she squirts and moans more. I can feel the juices' role on my face as if I walked through a waterfall.

She stands up, gets off the bed, trying to stretch.

"Are you ready to take the big step for your Mistress?" She asks.

I point to the drawer of my computer desk.

"Yes Mistress, grab one before I do." Mistress walks to the desk, opening the drawer. She pulls out a condom. Removing the wrapper, she carefully puts the condom on my shaft, covering the precum. Before she closed the drawer, she noticed a purple cock ring. Mistress grabbed the ring and gently puts it on me, giving me a wink.

"Should keep you hard for a while." She speaks.

I watch her get on top, untying her hair, sliding my tool inside her. Mistress and I look at each other as she's moving up and down. More sweat started rolling down from our heads as she's riding me. I can feel her hands pressed onto my chest as if she's trying to hold on. As she's making some strokes, I can feel the sensation of exploding but I tell her to slow down. I didn't want this to feel like a quickie.

Seven minutes later, Mistress removes herself, pulling me up. I watch her get on her hands and knees and she guides my shaft inside her. I put my hands on her hips and start to move back and forth at a slow pace. Mistress starts moaning more as I'm starting to pick up the pace, penetrating her. She grabs one of my hands and puts it on her hair.

"Pull my hair young man!" Says Mistress.

I'm pulling her brunette hair as I'm pounding. She starts screaming like this was a horror film. I watch her breasts bounce as I'm pounding her. Once again, I start to feel the sensation of exploding.

I whisper to her, "I'm about to cum Mistress."

I pull out and she gets down on the floor, holding up her breasts. I remove the condom and stroke my shaft.

"Cum for Mistress!" She speaks.

I'm stroking a little fast and I see her showing her tongue. I feel the sensation and start to explode onto her mouth and her chest. I let out a heavy sigh.

Mistress grabs a small tablet type bottle from her grey blazer on my desk chair, opening it. She spits some of the cum into the bottle and brushes some off her breasts. She closes the bottle and leaves the room for a few seconds. I start to hear the freezer door clicking. Is she collecting more of my deposit like usual? I watch her walk back into my room, kissing me. I take her to the bathroom, turning on the shower. I made sure to set to warm and she walks in, letting the water washing the sweat off her body. I step into the hallway and hear her soft voice,

"Come shower with your Mistress young man."

I walk back into the bathroom, entering the shower. We both hold each other as the water washes off the sweat from our bodies. She whispers into my ear,

"Diane".

"Tony' I reply.

We engage in a passionate kiss once again.

"I love you Mistress." I speak.

She smiles. "I love you Diane you mean."

"My mistake, I love you, Diane." I speak.

"I love you more Tony." Says Mistress, or should I say Diane.