The Collector Pt. 05

Story Info
Part 5 of the story
1.7k words
3.92
2.1k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pandemic has made the stock market collapse a bit. I got laid off from my job and decided that it was time for me to move on. I returned to my apartment and sat in the couch. I texted Diane, breaking the news to her. She told me that I could move in with her and hopefully find a job in her area. The next day, I went to purchases boxes for the big move. After returning home, I assembled the boxes and started packing.

After a few days of packing, I called a moving truck to help me load up. An hour later, the truck arrives. Few guys got out and I let them into my place. They started moving the furniture and bed. They had to be very gentle and slow. After loading the bed and furniture, the movers helped me take down the boxes and load them into the truck. I text Diane, letting her know that my stuff is on the way. She sends me a Lyft to take me to her place. A nice dark Mercedes arrives, and I get in the back seat.

An hour later, the truck and my ride arrive at Diane's place. She's standing out the front, wearing a sundress with flip flops and her hair untied. She smiles and waves at me. I get out of the Lyft and help the movers remove the boxes. Diane has the movers put the bed into an empty guest room, along with my dresser. She tips the movers, and they leave.

I start unpacking my clothes and take them to the guest room. Diane chuckles at me. "You take those clothes to my room young man." She speaks. I take my clothes and head to her room. I hang some of my clothes in her walk-in closet, while putting the rest in one of her dressers. I take some of my personal items and place them into the empty guest room.

"Where's the couch Diane?" I ask.

Diane smiles. "I had the movers take the couch to the basement."

I let out a heavy sigh and we head into the living room. We sit on the couch and relax.

"You look tense Tony. Let me give you a backrub." She speaks. I feel her hands on my shoulders and start rubbing. I let out a soft moan as she rubs.

"My, you're tense from the moving and unpacking Tony." Diane speaks.

I put my head down as she's rubbing the shoulder and back neck. I breathe softly as I feel her fingers do the magic. Diane turns around and lowers her dress halfway, showing her back.

"Now give your Mistress a back rub. Let's see if you got the magic." She speaks.

I turn to her and put my hands on the shoulders and start rubbing slowly. Diane softly moans as she feels my fingers touching her shoulders.

I move my hands to her back neck, and she puts her head down. I continue rubbing as she moans softly. I start to feel my cock getting erected. I gasp a bit and

Diane softly speaks, "Did I tell you to stop? Keep rubbing."

I rub her middle back softly and Diane moans even more. I try to stay calm while rubbing, but I start to feel wet. I rub her lower back gently and she moans.

"You got magic hands Tony." Says Diane.

She turns to me, showing her juicy breasts. I feel her hand grabbing my back neck, pulling me towards her breasts.

"Worship them, Tony." Diane asks.

I start kissing her rack as her hand remains on my back neck. She closes her eyes and looks up, moaning softly. She licks her lips as my face is buried in her breasts. I put my hands on her breasts and start sucking them gently and slowly.

Diane moans in pleasure as I'm sucking.

"That's a good boy." She speaks. "Keep going."

I continue sucking, leaving a few hickeys. Diane moans and smacks my head.

"That's going to cost you." She snickers.

Diane takes her hand off my back neck and puts her dress back on.

She gives me the angry look and says: "You'll remain on the couch for thirty minutes."

"Yes, Mistress Diane." I reply. She gets up and heads up the stairs.

I remain on the couch and not move a muscle. I get a bit nervous because of the hickeys I gave Diane. I just hope she doesn't get too mad about it. Twenty minutes later, I start to have the feeling of needing to use the bathroom. My bladder feels like It's going to burst, but I try to hold it. I hear

Diane shouts, "Ten minutes left, naughty boy!" I try to keep cool.

As I wait, I start to fidget because of my full bladder. Ten minutes later, I hear Diane calling me and I start to run up the stairs. I stop at the bathroom and drain the bladder. I let out a heavy sigh and flushed the toilet. I clean my hands and gently walk into our bedroom. I close the door slowly and turn to face Diane. She's wearing nothing but a red latex corset that covers her torso except the breasts. Her harden nipples stare up at me and I get hard and wet even more. Diane extends her red latex gloved hand, motions for me to come to her. I walk up to her, and she sits in a chair.

"Kneel." She asks.

I slowly kneel down in front of her. She extends her latex covered leg and high heeled shoe. I hold her leg and start licking her heel. Diane closes her eyes and relaxes. I look at her as I'm licking her heel. I move on to her latex leg, licking it clean. I hold her other leg and start licking her heel and leg slowly. Diane let's out a soft moan as I finish worshiping her heels and legs. I feel her hand push my back head into her smooth bare pussy. I lick the clit, causing Diane to moan a little loud.

"Worship that clit, young man." She speaks.

I put my hands on her thighs to maintain my balance as I lick the clit. I feel the strength of her hand on my back neck as if she's trying to keep me from backing out. I start to feel the wetness of her pussy while licking the clit and she screams.

After a few minutes of licking the clit,

Diane removes her hand and I look up to her. "What do I do next, Mistress Diane?" I ask.

She smiles and responds, "Stand up and undress."

I slowly stand up and remove my shirt. I feel her latex hand feel my chest. It felt like cold water but started to warm up. After removing my pants and boxer shorts, Diane gasps and sees that I'm fully hard and wet. I feel her stroking my cock slowly and gently.

"Time to grease things up." Diane says.

She leans forward and starts licking the tip. I close my eyes as I feel her tongue. Diane sucks the shaft, making me moan softly. I feel her hand and mouth go at a rhythm. I put my hands behind my back while she's sucking.

"Feels good Mistress Diane." I speak.

She looks up to me while sucking and winks at me. After a few minutes of oral, Diane stands up and motions for me to lay on the bed. I gently lay down and Diane reaches into her drawer. She pulls out a condom and slowly places it on my fully erect cock.

"Time for Mistress to go for a ride." She speaks.

Diane gets on top and slowly inserts my cock into her wet pussy. She moans and moves up and down. I hold her hips to maintain balance as she rides me. Her latex hands are on my chest as she rides me. We both look into each other's eyes and sweat starts to roll down our bodies. I start thrusting up and down and she screams in pleasure as if I'm hitting the right spot.

"God, you're going to make your Mistress cum!" Diane shouts.

She starts to squirt, making my cock super wet. I sit up and start kissing her lips deeply, feeling her tongue.

"Mmmmmm, your lips are good." Diane speaks.

She gets off of me and lays next to me. I get on top and gently inserts my cock in her wet pussy. I slowly move up and down and she continues moaning. I kiss her lips as I'm thrusting. I feel both of our sweat touch our bodies. She feels my chest as I'm penetrating her deeply. I moan softly and start to feel the sensation of release.

"Mistress, I think I'm going to cum." I speak.

"Don't you dare cum, young man." She responds.

I slow down the pace just to avoid release. I pull out and Diane reaches a container. I remove the condom and start stroking. I look at Diane as she's teasing me, brushing her breasts. As I stroke, she makes moaning sounds just to get me to release. My hand starts to get tired, and I stop.

"Don't worry, let me help." She speaks.

Her latex hand touches my hard shaft and starts stroking. We both look into each other's eyes, and I start to feel the sensation of release again.

"I'm ready to cum Mistress." I say to her, and she aims my cock at the container.

As she strokes, I start to feel the pleasure of release. I let out a heavy sigh and see that I filled up the container. Diane takes an index finger and grabs a tiny amount of my seed and gives it a taste.

"Hmm, I see you've been eating the right foods." Says Diane.

She closes the container. "Clean yourself up. I'll be right with you In a few minutes."

She gets up and walks out of the room. I get off the bed and head into the bathroom. I step into the walk-in shower and turn on the warm water. I feel the warm water touch my face and body, washing the sweat off of me. I stand and wait for Diane as the water washes me. I place my hands on the wall and close my eyes.

I ask myself, "What am I going to do, now that I'm unemployed?"

I feel a hand on my back, and I turn around. Diane closes the glass door and smiles at me. "Don't worry too much about the pandemic. We'll figure things out together Tony. You have me." We both engage in a deep, passionate kiss.