The Collector: Sissy Academy Ch. 02

Story Info
A second player joins in. Will it be for the best?
3.7k words
4.9
3.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new cage felt perfect. There were a few painful mornings, waking with the prisoner trying to escape and break out, but over a couple of days these subsided. I managed to make it about four or five days before I needed to remove the cage for cleaning.

Unfortunately, I was always too desperate to ignore the frustration and I took advantage of my freedom to cum. I didn't even have the courage to try and eat it. I just cleaned up, felt a little guilty and got on with my day.

It was all still a game. Every few days I would feel horny enough to wear my cage. I would lock my keys up for a day or two and use my dildo to try and relieve the frustration. It was clear I needed more guidance, structure and most importantly, someone to keep an eye on me and stop my weakness.

That being said, I was quite content with the situation. I enjoyed my near weeklong tease and denial session. Watching and reading content that would fuel my dreams and play afterwards. I was happy with how I had managed to keep it quiet and private and safe in the knowledge I could end it as soon as I had started it all.

Over time the sexual high I was experiencing was started to decrease and I had gotten busy with my work and so all of this 'play' had been pushed to the background.

I had tried other ways to try and keep it going of course. Once while locked I imagined my Owner having me measured for women's underwear and shoes. I acted it out, picturing it as taking place in the back room of a busy department store, rather than my own bedroom. The attendant being respectful and professional despite taking measurements for bra and heels from a man. I ordered a few pairs of matching underwear to fit me, but a cup size bigger so I could 'pad' it out and give myself a little cleavage. I even bought a sexy black top in a 'D' cup under 'instruction' from my make-believe owner.

I bought a few more toys as well.

A plug training set, but again despite finding it exciting at the start it was difficult to maintain the routine and discomfort without having another to enforce and enjoy it. It felt slutty to wear at first, I will admit, and I enjoy the initial progression of wearing the smaller silicon plug for a few hours. Setting rules and tasks about wearing it such as not removing it for a few hours no matter what and wearing it while out for a walk.

The thrill of wearing a cute pair of panties and matching bra as I got ready in the morning was amazing. While I didn't have an amazing body, the feeling of the bra straps supporting my little 'b' cup titties made me feel like a real girl.

Just little things like having to pull the strap back up onto my shoulder or pull the support strap at the back down. I imagined what it would be like to have bigger breasts and have them pull down on my shoulders and back during the day. I imagined what it would be like to wear a tight top and show some cleavage. Catching boys and I think, some girls too, trying to catch a look at my tits without making it too obvious. One of the pairs had a thin back and feeling it riding up was another wrinkle in how being a girl affected me. It was a little uncomfortable but something I had to 'endure' to be cute for my man. Like the bra straps, it was worth it for the imaginary looks I would be getting.

This was amplified when I wore my larger cup bra. I looked online for the best ways to make fake breasts to fill them out. I found one way that involved using tights and some rice to give them some weight and movement. It was amazing looking at my tits in the mirror with a tight t-shirt covering them. The feeling on having to wear a bra to, not just cover them, but to support them and stop them from moving. I actually started to ache by the end of the day.

I decided to have a day where I would try and 'live like a girl'. I woke up early and had a shower and used some of the more 'girly' smelling shampoo and conditioners I had the bravery to buy from the shop and cleaned myself thoroughly. Once out of the shower I used the toilet. Sitting down like a girl and went to my room to get dressed. I put on my cage and set the timer for tomorrow morning, denying myself for at least a day. I put on the larger bra and panty set I had brought. It was a cute three-quarter cup bra with pretty finishing. The tiny white pearl effect between the cups contrasting with the black fabric. The cute panties had the thong back and the triangle at the front could barely support my cage. I look out the fillers I had already made to pad out bra and admired myself in the mirror.

I moved the panties to one side and lubed up my plug. I decided I would try to 'train my ass' more often and this was a fantastic opportunity. I imagined being ordered to plug my ass until I was given something better to replace it. My cage got tight as I put it to the entrance, the silicone giving a little as I gently pressed it against my ass. I took a breath as I forced it in and released it as it finally moved past the ring. That feeling of being stretched will never get old to me. Another feeling of submission as I am taken by the plug. That feeling of pressure rising until, at last the neck of the plug is located and I am plugged. My cage straining as I hit the head of the plug like I wish my Owner would.

I was now really horny. The combination of being caged and plugged, joined with the feeling wearing a cute underwear set had an intoxicating effect on me. I wanted to suck someone, anyone. I had to settle for my plastic cock, but even that was enough. I got it out and started sucking almost immediately. I stuck it to the mirror and started to worship it as I had seen in the videos. Starting with gentle kissing and licking before trying to take it in my mouth, getting it deeper and deeper. I tried to deepthroat a couple of times but still needed practise to be an amazing cock sucker. There were numerous times I felt myself touching the dildo with my teeth and I still struggled to get my breathing right to give my partner the blowjob they deserved.

After about five minutes I felt my horniness rising, I wanted out of my cage, but it was locked on and not going anywhere. I wanted something to reduce this desperation, but I knew there was nothing. I stopped my performance and pictured my partner leaving for work. I wished they were there to either finish on my big tits, ruining my bra or on my face. Ordering me to wear it for the day. My cage throbbed and my ass pulsed over the plug. Desperate to try and get a little relief, but of course there was nothing. No relief for someone like me.

The next part of my day was to clean and tidy the flat. I imagined my partner telling me to clean the house ready for his return or there would be consequences. I shivered at that thought, trying to picture what punishments could be given to me. I got up and finished getting dressed. I have made a primitive maid uniform out of a tight t shirt and some loose shorts I had cut to make into a make shift skirt. I couldn't wait to try on the next part of my 'uniform' a pair of black four inch heels I had bought online in the last week, but didn't have the guts to try until now.

Walking in the heels was very difficult, I had to try and balance like never before. I had watched videos in preparation and despite my constant repetition of 'heel toe,' 'heel, toe.' I still nearly fell a couple of times and on one occasion I was concerned that I may have twisted my ankle.

Eventually I got a feel for it and started my day of cleaning. When drawing up my day I was concerned about the lack of restraints, but in practice I think they may have been more than I could have handled at this point. Just walking in the heels mixed with the additional weight of my 'breasts' made it a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

This didn't even factor in how frustrated it all made me feel. Walking in heels, hearing the clack of the points on the floor as I walked. I could feel my ass wiggling sexily because of the plug and the heels. The plug was having a bigger effect on me than I thought and wearing it while 'serving' amplified my feelings many times. I wanted out of my cage and to take the plug out, but I was not allowed until my chores were finished. I feel the stress in my calves when doing the washing up, from the heels. It was also harder to work as my chest kept getting in the way. My shoulders aching from the weight.

I had set an alarm for lunch time in case I had gotten over engrossed in my fantasy and when it went off, I finished my latest chore, vacuuming the front room, making an effort to stick out my ass and tits, I went to the kitchen a prepared a light lunch of salad and water. As that is all a sissy maid deserves. The plug made sitting difficult. but if I wanted to eat, I had to endure it.

The afternoon passed in a sea of frustration, desperation, and sexual heat. Just the fact that I was acting the part of a sissy maid was almost too much to bear. I somehow cleaned the bathroom and shower. I cleaned the tiles and units. Folded away the bath clothes and organised the units. All the time trying to look as sexy as possible. I practised curtsying as I entered and left the room and once I had completed all my chores I went and knelt by the front door with my mouth open ready to receive my Owner as he deserved.

This time I was so desperate I just sucked the dildo by the door. Hungry for any kind, and hope of relief. Again, I sucked and licked until I was exhausted but no feeling of pleasure for me. After about ten minutes I was spent. My energy gone and I passed out in a mixture of over work and sexual high.

I woke up a few hours later in a heap on the floor. Still wearing my heels and plug. I tried to stand and get to the couch so I could take off the heels. I removed them and my top and bra. My shoulders aching from wearing it all day. I look at the clock and its eight pm. I had been out for a few hours, and I was hungry and thirsty. I stood up, legs hurting from the heels and sleeping in an odd position, and I stretched, feeling the plug still in my ass. I went to the bathroom to remove it. That amazing feeling of your ass being stretched and then the relief as the tapered end pops out and your ass can relax.

With deep breaths I calmed myself down and with shaky steps made my way to the kitchen for a drink and something to eat.

This was probably the peak of my self play. I tried it again, but it didn't quite feel the same, and none of the wrinkles I tried to add brought back the magic.

I was still fairly active on the forums that I had joined. They were a good source of motivation and ideas, and from time to time, I would talk to others about my experiences and how I found it limiting. Some would offer advice and give me a short-term solution and set rules and tasks but it still wasn't the same as actually having a partner or someone to be in control.

I was still careful about not letting it bleed into work also, so there was a large section of my play that came to an abrupt stop when I needed to go into the office. I could get away with working from home, over Zoom etc a lot of the time, but there were still occasions where I would need to show my face in person and so I couldn't make any real changes such as hair length or colour or wear my underwear as I was too nervous about facing the inevitable questioning and I knew I would struggle under these inquires.

I guess the final nail in the coffin of this fantasy was when I started going out with a girl I met while out shopping one day. It was a quick summer fling. Only lasting a few months. We both enjoyed each other's company and shared similar interests it just never seemed to get going. I thought about bringing up my fantasies, but we were not at that stage of the relationship to trust each other with such intimate details and it felt unfair to burden her with this side of me while we had barely moved past the cinema and a meal portion of our relationship.

It was an amicable break up and we are both still friends but over the time we spent together there was never any need for toys in the box under my bed. The fantasy had burnt out and it was definitely fun while it lasted but while it only included me it had no future.

Or so I thought.

The cage, dildo, cuffs and choker and underwear all left unworn in a box under the bed. There were times I thought about starting again when I was feeling horny or tidying the room and saw the box again, but it felt like I had wrung out all of the enjoyment from the fantasy and even the stories and videos failed to excite me as much.

That was until I happened to open one of the sites I used to frequent, a message board that was to help sisses learn about the scene and allowed them to communicate both with fellow sissies and dominants that were happy to give advice about expectations and requirements when serving a superior. Someone had sent me a message. It was a few weeks old, but I had been feeling horny recently and decided to open it.

It was a message from a man who had read my profile and posts and wanted to help me explore further. Offering to take charge of my chastity and provide a path to finding my inner sissy.

I was slightly disappointed as it was from a few weeks ago and seemed like exactly what I would have been looking for to keep the 'high' from my fantasies alive. I was almost about to chalk it up experience when I noticed that the poster was online.

I sent back a message apologising for the delay and thanking them for the offer.

I left the computer and got a drink, assuming that would be the end of it. I was surprised and a little nervous to see they had sent a message back. I sat down and opened it, shaking a little.

One single, simple question.

Are you caged?

I swallowed at the question. I had already made a mistake. As a sissy I should always be caged. Especially when in the presence of a superior. Even if it was only over the internet.

I quickly apologised and explained why I had made the mistake. My heart racing at what was about to happen.

The return message took about two minutes.

Sissys do not have excuses. They obey. Get into your cage and send me a picture with the word 'bimbo' on a piece of paper next to your locked clit.

Lock the keys in a timed lockbox if you have one. Two days.

You have five minutes, or this is over.

Over? It had barely begun. That familiar feeling was taking over. That high that only these kinds of experiences can provide. I went to the toy chest and removed the cage. I hadn't shaved in months as I had stopped wearing it, but I didn't have time to think to much as I heard that 'click' once again. This felt a lot more dramatic, I was locking under instruction, rather than by choice.

I wrote the word Bimbo on a small piece of paper and took the picture and attached it to the message. It simply said.

This sissy is locked.

I hit send and waited, my locked cock, sorry clit, tight in its new home. The thrill of not knowing what will happen next driving me to the edge. Waiting for a reply, only compounding my feelings.

After ten minutes still no message I was starting to feel a little disappointed, the thrill of the first messages and instructions slowly draining away as I am left with my cage locked for the next two days. That feeling though of being locked for someone else. Even if they had just locked my clit up and forgotten about me was something else. A rush like no other. It was the first time I was used like an actual sissy. Just for others entertainment and thrills. I could see they were online, but still no message back. Had I failed or was it a test?

This feeling of being used led me to keep the cage on for the next couple of days. Something in my mind telling me that I had not received permission to remove it after all. It was locked for the superior that had messaged me. Even if it was just a waste of time, there was something that made it feel more real to me. I even slept in my bra and panties on the second and third night. I was close to practising on my dildo again, but I didn't have permission to 'play' and wearing girly underwear was what a sissy was supposed to do. Right?

I fantasised so much over the next couple of days. Who was this person? Was it all just a practical joke? What if it wasn't? Was I ready for where this would lead?

After four days it was Friday evening and I had decided that if I had no further contact with my 'key holder' by this evening I would chalk it up to experience remove the cage and masturbate fantasising about how it might have gone. With zero expectations and almost a hope that my inbox would be empty so that it would be over, I opened the site and saw the message received icon lit up. My heart skipped and my cage shrunk. Would it be from my key holder or from another party? I held my breath as I opened the message.

If you are still locked send me a picture in the next two minutes with the word 'Whore' next to your locked cage.

I shook as I wrote out the word as quickly as I could and sent the picture. The message reading, Still locked for you.

This time the response was quicker. Explaining that I was to unlock and shave my pubic area. Thoroughly. I was then to relock the cage and lock my keys away again. This time for five days. I had thirty minutes.

I simply messaged back 'Yes Sir' and scrambled to unlock the cage and begin the maintenance of the area. I quickly but carefully shaved my clit and balls. Trying not to rush and miss a hair but also aware of the time limit I was given. I barely had three minutes left as my cage was reapplied and that 'click' rang out as the padlock was closed.

I sent the picture and awaited what I hoped would be further instructions. My cage straining to keep its prisoner at bay. My heart beating in my chest, desperate for what was to follow next.

The icon lit up and I hurriedly clicked on it.

At least you are not so dumb as to be able to follow simple instructions so here are your next tasks.

My eyes rapidly passing over each line. I had to tell myself to calm down, so I didn't make any errors.

You are to set up a PO Box so that I can send you items you will need over the next few weeks of your training to see if you are suitable for the Academy.

Once it's set up you will send me the details.

This will allow us both to remain anonymous at this stage in case things don't go how they should.

I will send the first of your items and you will message me again, only once you received them.

Even a dumb sissy like you should be able to manage that. Right slut?

I read it four times to fully take in what was happening, I was going to be trained as a sissy. Was I going to be a fuck slut? A maid?

My mind was running so fast I nearly forgot to reply.

Yes Sir this sissy understands.

The message back was almost instantaneous.

I am your Master. Your owner. Others are Sir. You will only call me Master.

I almost came right there.

Yes Master.