The College Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yah, you know what, I need something to distract me for a bit."

Her brother grabbed his phone and happily followed Violet into her room. Now Violet's fun could begin.

***

Jack had finally done it. He had finally sent the text to Chloe confessing his feelings to her. Now, letting his sister try and hypnotize him was the perfect distraction so that he wasn't checking his phone every ten seconds for a response.

Violet directed him to sit down on the edge of her bed and she sat on her desk chair and rolled it over. She then pulled out one of her diamond pendants that one of her many admirers had gotten her.

"Okay, so I want you to watch the pendant." Violet said.

Jack did as he was told. The soothing effects of the weed made everything much more relaxing, even spending time with his sister. But on drugs, his mind had an active imagination, so it was really hard to focus on just the pendant.

Violet swung the pendant back and forth.

"I want you to keep your eyes on the pendant. Do not tear them away. Follow it back and forth. Back and forth." Violet said. "Listening to my voice and letting it guide you."

Although it looked like Jack was watching the pendant, his mind was dreaming about all the things he and Chloe would do once she also confessed her love for him.

"With each swing of the pendant, you're getting sleepier and sleepier. Going deeper and deeper for me as you follow the directions of my words." Violet said. Her voice was slow and sexy, the same voice she had used to seduce countless men. "Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier. You fight to keep them open, but you cannot resist. Your mind is slowly becoming blanker and blanker. Your thoughts are clearing and replacing them are my words."

The combination of his sister's soothing voice and the weed were making Jack very sleepy, so he followed along. But he couldn't stop thinking about Chloe.

"In a moment, I'm going to snap my fingers and when I do, you will drop deep into trance. Your subconscious will be open to any suggestions implanted." Violet said. "As I countdown from five."

The pendant swung back and forth. Jack's eyes followed but no one was present.

"Five. Four. Three. Two."

Jack's daydream of Chloe giving him a blow job was interrupted by the vibration in his pocket. She had texted him back. She had actually texted him back!

"One."

Violet snapped her finger as Jack pulled out his phone.

Choe's message said, 'Can we talk about this in person tomorrow?'

Jack reread the text five times and determined it was better than a straight 'no'. He knew it would have been better to do in person, but he didn't have the balls to do it. Now he had no choice. After putting the phone away, Jack looked up and noticed his sister's head was now slouched over. Was this part of the hypnosis?

"Violet?" Jack said. He pushed his sister slightly, but she remained slouched over. "Can you hear me, Violet"

"Yes." Violet said in a monotone voice.

Due to the effects of the weed, it took a few moments for Jack to process what had happened, but he finally realized that it was possible that his sister had inadvertently hypnotized herself. For once in his life, Violet's narcissistic behavior and arousal at the sound of her own voice had finally benefited Jack. But if hypnosis only worked on those who believed it, how much could he really program her to do? Unless there was something more to all those years that she had teased him with her sexy body.

"Okay, Violet, I am going to implant a couple of triggers. When the trigger is deeply implanted you will confirm that with a, 'yes master'. Is that understood?"

There was a moment of silence. Was she screwing around with him?

"Yes, master." Violet said in the same monotone voice.

Jack saw Violet's favorite music box behind her on her desk and decided to make the trigger something unexpected.

"First, whenever you hear the music from your music box, you will drop back to this state for further programming. Is that understood?"

"Yes, master."

"Second, when I snap my fingers and say freeze, you will freeze in place without any awareness of what is going on until I say unfreeze. Then you will carry on as normal and not realize that you were frozen. Is that understood?"

"Yes, master." Violet said. Her monotone voice was somehow sexier each time.

Jack internally debated whether to add more, but if he overdid it then he risked waking her up. Besides, it was better to see how effective the triggers were and to what extent she'd let things happen.

"In a moment, I'm going to wake you up as I count down from five. You will not remember being hypnotized." Jack said. He had no real experience in hypnosis and was only using what he had seen in television and movies. All a good hypnotist needed was a soothing voice and good finger snap. "Five. Four. Three. Two. One."

Jack snapped his fingers and Violet's head popped up. Simultaneously, Jack's head went down to make Violet think that her hypnosis was working.

"Oh my God, it worked!" Violet said. "Okay, umm. Jack, can you hear me?"

"Yes." Jack said in a monotone voice.

Violet squealed with glee. "Okay, ummm, listen very carefully to my commands which are going to be deeply implanted in your subconscious. From now on, when I give you a command you will respond with 'yes, queen empress Violet. Got it?"

Jack rolled his eyes. "Yes, queen empress Violet."

"So hot." Violet said. "Now when I say the words 'sleep slave', you will drop back into this trance. Got it?"

"Yes, queen empress Violet."

"Okay, and finally, when I say the words 'Jack be a good boy' followed by a command, you will immediately carry out that command without hesitation and then forget that it happened. Got it?"

"Yes, queen empress Violet."

"Yaay." Violet did a small hand clap to signify victory. Little did she know.

With the commands out of the way, Violet woke Jack up with a countdown and his head popped back up, locking eyes with his sister. One had been hypnotized and one had been not. But to keep Violet's suspicion down, Jack had to play along. Worst case scenario, he could always intervene and trigger her to get out of any command he didn't like.

"So, did it work?" Jack asked.

Violet shrugged her shoulders. "Jack be a good boy and kiss my feet." Violet said.

"Yes, queen empress Violet."

Jack dropped to his knees. Now would have been a perfect time to freeze her, but the truth was, the command wasn't exactly terrible. If he was being honest, despite his nonchalant behavior towards his sister's antagonizing sexual provocation, there was nothing more he'd like to do than to explore her body. Having a small foot fetish was the cherry on top.

He grabbed his sister's perfectly clean and pedicured feet and started by giving them quick kisses. She was busy laughing, but little did she know how much Jack was enjoying it. The quick kisses turned into licking, as Jack ran his tongue from the back of the foot all the way to the toes, sucking on each one of them.

"Okay, that's enough." Violet said.

Playing along, Jack didn't hear any official command to stop, so he moved onto the other foot and did the same.

"I said stop." Violet said.

Jack purposely slobbered all over foot to make her even more uncomfortable.

"Jack be a good boy and stop." Violet said, yanking her feet away from his mouth.

"Yes, queen empress Violet."

It took all his concentration not to break out laughing, especially still being high, but the importance of making Violet think she was in control was too great to lose this early.

"Fucking hell. I said kiss, not make out." Violet said. She grabbed Jack's shirt and wiped off her feet.

With Jack on the floor, Violet knelt in front of him and smiled at his blank face.

"Looks like I won't have to worry about losing to you anymore." Violet said. She yawned and at the tail end of her yawn, Jack decided that it was time to test his actual trigger.

"Freeze." Jack said as he snapped his fingers.

Violet remained still with her mouth open. Jack waved his hand in front of her face to see if she would react, but she remained still and clearly oblivious to the world around her. He had faked his hypnosis, so he needed something so outrageous that Violet would never do it to confirm that she wasn't faking hers.

Jack stood up and pulled out his semi-hard cock. Violet was at the perfect height and her mouth was already asking for something to fill it. He took a deep breath and placed his limp cock in his sister's mouth, waiting for her to bite down or push him back. But instead, nothing happened. She remained frozen while her brother's cock infiltrated her open hole.

"Well, this will be one way to shut her up." Jack said.

Gently, he grabbed her head and moved it back and forth until his cock was nice and hard. He pulled his erection out and slapped it on her cheek.

"I have to say sis, this is one of the best ideas you ever had."

Grabbing her head again, he lined up his cock and penetrated her mouth. The anger at all those years of sexual teasing was behind each thrust. If he could get away with a blowjob, there was so much more he could do. But he didn't want to overwhelm her. Slowly but surely, he'd change her from the teasing know-it-all whore to a doting obedient sister slut.

Jack fucked Violet's face like he was challenging the underlying hypnosis to break and awaken her. He could feel his cock slip all the way down her throat and back out again. Aside from the involuntarily gagging and coughing, Violet's mind remained blank and her throat, a sex toy for Jack to use.

When he was ready to cum, Jack made sure his cock was all the way inside in her throat. It was obvious that this wasn't the first time she had deepthroated a cock. From all the men he had seen her bring home, she must have been a pro at it by now. To get him over the edge, Jack tilted his sister's head so that they made eye contact while he unleashed his load inside her. Cum burst from the sides of her mouth around his cock but her blank stare never wavered.

To add to his collection, Jack pulled his phone out and snapped a few pictures with her cute face looking directly into the camera. Pulling his cock out, he jerked the rest of the cum onto her face and took a few more pictures. The sexual photos of her were piling up. In the event that the hypnosis wore off, he could always try blackmail.

Taking a step back and looking at his sister, there was a strong urge to explore her body. To put her on the bed, strip her naked and explore everything about her. But Jack repressed that urge. There had to be no clues for Violet to pick up and a big chunk of her night missing would be exactly that. The time would come to explore her perfect body and he had to be patient. Fucking her mouth was good enough for now.

After cleaning her face up and making sure she had swallowed the cum, Jack returned to his position, kneeling in front of her. He took one last look at his frozen sex doll before unfreezing her.

**

Violet closed her mouth from her yawn and felt a foreign taste in her mouth. She licked her lips and used her hand to smell her breath.

"Oh my God, I need to brush my teeth." Violet said to herself.

She looked at her brother who was still kneeling. If he was really under her control, there were other things she could use him for. Violet stood up and grabbed a folder from her desk. She handed it to Jack.

"Jack, be a good boy and finish this assignment for me."

"Yes, queen empress Violet."

Jack got up from his position and left the room with the folder. Life was about to get so much easier for one of them.

12