The College Encounter

Story Info
Sex with carol in the college.
1.1k words
3.82
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turn you around and push you against the wall. I look in your eyes. They are even more beautiful from the last time I saw them. We are in a small storage room of our college on the 4th floor. People rarely come to this part of the college so it's private and secluded. We have been dying to feel each other's touch for months now.

I can feel the heat rising between us. We haven't seen each other for so long. There's a weird awkwardness in the air. We both are so desperate to kiss and hug and be all over each other but for some unknown reason, we are hesitating. As we sneak inside the room you are telling me about how bad your paper went and how it's gonna screw your life. But I am not really listening. All I see is you. After so long!

You keep on talking as I lock the door from inside. I turn you around and push you against the wall. I look in your eyes. They are even more beautiful from the last time I saw them. Finally, we are alone. Together!

You are about to say something but suddenly I put my hand on your neck and pull your face towards me as I start to kiss you. That amazing feeling. Chills run down both our spines as we kiss each other after ages. You put your hands around my waist as I kiss you with deep passion. We are already lost in each other.

I kiss and suck on your lips as the other hand goes inside your top. I start to rub your back and unhook your bra. I push you hard against the wall and start to kiss you on your neck. Our bodies are rubbing against each other. You can already feel my hard dick rubbing against you as I kiss you over your neck and shoulders. I pull your top over and throw it away as I start kissing you again. I move my hands over your belly and towards your breasts. I grab them and squeeze them hard.

We are starting to get really wild now. You bite me on my neck as I start to lick one of your boobs. My tongue touches your nipples. I circle my tongue over your boobs and start to suck them. I bite your nipples hard. My other hand reaches down towards your pants. I start to unbutton them when suddenly I realize that you have already removed my pants and stroking my dick over my undies. I get so when I acknowledge your touch. You can see a wet spot form over my undies as I leak pre-cum.

I start to suck your boobs harder and slide my hands over your panties. I can feel that you are already so wet. I start to rub your pussy.

"GOD!!, baby, you are already so wet!"

I slide down a finger inside your pussy. You are about to moan when I suddenly start kissing you and push another finger in. I can see that you are in ecstasy now. I start to move my fingers in your pussy. I push them deeper and deeper as I start to finger fuck you. I pull your panties down to your toes and push another finger inside your dripping pussy...

You start to moan...

I pull my fingers out of your pussy and bring them towards our lips so that both of us can lick your juices. I grab your neck and kiss you deeply. I suck on your tongue to suck your delicious pre-cum. I get down on my toes and spread your legs further apart. I move my tongue over your clitoris. You pull my hair as I start to lick you.

"You are so delicious right now baby."

I lick your clit with my tongue harder and faster. You are on the verge of orgasm. You are practically screaming with pleasure when suddenly you realize where we are and you put a hand on your mouth to stop yourself from screaming as you near the orgasm. I slap your ass and push my tongue inside your pussy.

That sends you over the edge. Your legs tremble as you start to cum in my mouth. And me being a lover of your delicious juices, lick all of it.

Now you pull me up by grabbing my hair and push me against the cupboard. It's your turn now. You pin my hands against the cupboard and start to suck on my nipples. You spit on them and suck them. Bite them while you pull down my undies.

"Aaaahhhhhhh..."

You get down on your knees and start to caress my hard dick. You slap it against your face while teasing me. You lick the pre-cum off the tip as you ask me, "Do you want me to suck you, baby.?"

"Yes baby..please.., please suck my dick. It's been soooo long...please," I beg you.

You immediately put my dick inside your mouth and start to suck it. I let out a deep moan as you work your tongue over my dick. You spit on it and take it all down your throat. Fuck!!

That feels so good. I grab your hair and push my dick deeper into your mouth.

"fuck baby..your mouth feels so good on my dick..I am gonna cum soon if you don't stop"

You immediately remove my dick from your mouth. I pull you up and push you against the door with your back facing me. I spread your legs apart and start to rub my dick against your dripping pussy.

"I have wanted to do this for so long," I whisper in your ears.

You look me in the eye, "Then don't stop."

I know what that means. I start to push the tip of my dick inside you. You can feel the hardness against your pussy as I go deeper. You can feel my dick inside you. It's so amazing. I start to fuck you.

Slowly and steadily. My dick feels so tight around your walls. I increase my speed and start to fuck you harder. I spank your butt cheeks as I fuck your pussy for the first time.

We are both so lost right now. I am fucking you against the door. Giving you deep hard thrusts are we both near our orgasms. I push in deeper and deeper with every thrust.

"Fuuuuuucckkkkk carol, I am gonna cum any second now," I say to you.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh"

"Me toooo babyyy..," you scream as we both start to cum. You can feel my thick cum shooting inside your pussy. Our cum flowing down your thighs. I collect our juices in my hand and lick them. You pull me towards you and start licking them off my lips.

Both of us crash on the door. Exhausted. We are both short of breath as we sit down on the floor. We look at each other. You look so exhausted and yet so stunning. I lean over and kiss you.

"I missed you, babe."

"I missed you too."