All Comments on 'The College Experience Ch. 05'

by Socock98

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Beautifully done. The natural and realistic dialog and behavior of Thomas and Keith made this chapter come alive.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Please add this ue to dialog in my previous comment. I'm not really illiterate, I just spell like I am. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was hot. Love Thomas and Keith together. Needs proofing though as there were many grammar errors.

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

I like the college love and roommate stories. It’s so natural. I’d also love to see more guys who choose from the trades as they are underrepresented and we have developed such a shortage of equally smart and talented guys who become electricians, builders, plumbers, solar power systems installers, etc. who have equally compelling stories and successful lives.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sweet story but I just love it when a hot gay man just totally turns a previously straight hunk… just so hot to understand and see how totally helpless they are when brought face to face with the power of cock..Poor babies..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSocock98@Socock98
Hello, The site has removed my story called "Beyond the Bruises", so I will not be finishing it and I won't be publishing on this site anymore. If you like "Beyond the Bruises" and want to find out what happens, I'm going go to continue writing & publishing it on a website ca...