The College Experience Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah! Lick my nipples!" responded Thomas.

Keith didn't need to be told twice. In fact, he continued licking Thomas's nipple and nibbling on it with his teeth while making slow circles around it with his tongue. Keith wanted to give it a thorough licking. He knew Thomas loved it, because when he was moaning and whimpering it was always during his erotic shows. At the same time, Keith loved pleasing Thomas with his mouth, and the feeling of Thomas in his arms and in his bed was indescribable.

"You feel so fucking hot." whispered Keith into his ear.

Slowly, Keith made his way to Thomas's abs. A small 6-pack that was starting to show, but mostly hidden under his washboard stomach. He ran his hands all over it and licked his way from Thomas's stomach down his chest. The view Thomas presented him was absolutely hypnotizing, and Keith could hardly keep his hands off of him. Then, he trailed his kisses down to his flat belly button, where he licked around it lightly before moving further down. He unbuttoned his pants and removed them, leaving Thomas with only his underwear on. Keith was now face-to-face with Thomas hard-on that his underwear was barely concealing. Wanting to see more, Keith in one sweep motion took them down, which made Thomas's cock sprung to life and it hit Keith in the face. For a second, Thomas felt embarassed as he felt his dick was nothing compared to Keith's missile.

"Wow! You've got a nice big dick down there." exclaimed Keith as he took hold of Thomas's shaft.

Thomas shivered.

"You're one to talk! With that huge thing between your legs." quickly replied Thomas.

"I might be slightly bigger than you, but yours is very beautiful." said Keith, hypnotized as he was now stroking Thomas's dick.

"Keith... you don't have to do that!" said Thomas carefully, "It's ok, I don't need that."

"I know I don't HAVE to do it." replied Keith, "I WANT to do it."

And with that Keith took as much as he could of Thomas's length into his mouth. Well, he tried to as he soon found himself gagging and chocking. Keith was unexperienced in sucking dicks, and you could tell. He kept on trying to get all of Thomas inside his mouth, but he kept on failing. Which wasn't the best experience for Thomas, after a few minutes he finally said :

"Keith! Watch your teeth!"

"Sorry.." said Keith disappointed, "I want to make you feel good like you've made me feel good, but I don't really know what I'm doing."

"It's ok." reassured Thomas, "Just take your time, go at your own pace. You don't have to take it all at once, just go slow. Personnally, I just try to do what I know I like."

"Huh! I never thought about it like that." said Keith, "I think I can do that."

And with that thought in mind, he went back down on Thomas, taking only the head in his mouth this time and playing with it with his tongue. Thomas sighed happily. And in a couple of minutes Keith managed to get most of his shaft in his mouth, but he still struggled a lot. In just a few minutes, Keith had become good at sucking cocks. The proof was that Thomas could feel his orgasm coming.

"Wait Keith! Stop!" shouted Thomas.

"Did I do something wrong?" asked Keith, worried.

"The opposite, I was about to cum." replied Thomas.

"Oh well, that's the goal!" laughed Keith.

But before he had time to put Thomas's dick back in his mouth, Thomas grabbed his head and gave him a big kiss. Pulling him back up, and flipping him so that Keith was laying on his back with Thomas on top of him.

"I want to make this last longer." explained Thomas, "And also, now it's my turn to make you feel good."

"Well, I can't argue with that." smiled Keith.

They kissed in a fiery passion, their lips moved faster than ever, matching each other in a new level of intensity. Thomas's hands roamed Keith's whole body, he had started exploring and caressing all of it. So far, it felt wonderful, and Keith hadn't felt so appreciated in years. Everything he did felt so natural and good, so he moved to his neck, and starting kissing and gentling biting it which made Keith slightly moan. He then moved to Keith's right nipple, and teasing it a little bit. It was definitely getting harder and redder with each pass of Thomas's tongue. He then went back up and started nibbling at Keith's ear lobe. All of this made Keith crazy, he wanted to take control again and have his way with Thomas but he restrained himself. Instead he closed his eyes, and let Thomas lead him to new sensations. Thomas was now kissing and licking each of Keith's abs, Keith had said that his body was his so he was going to enjoy it. After spending a few minutes massaging his body with his tongue, Thomas undid Keith's pants and to his surprise Keith wasn't wearing any underwear.

"So you went commando." said Thomas.

"Yes, I like to. And I figured, it would give you easier access, it's better that way!" said Keith.

"I don't know.. I think a man in a nice and tight underwear can be very sexy." replied Thomas.

And before he had time to say anything else, Thomas engulfed all of Keith's length down his throat.

"Oooooooooooh!" moaned Keith.

Thomas did that, but Keith was still pretty big and it wasn't easy for him. As a response to this, his body made his eyes tear up. But that wasn't going to stop him, Thomas was determined to give the dick of his dream the best treatment possible. A minute or two passed, and Thomas slowly increased the speed of his mouth. Thomas could feel that Keith was about to explode so he stopped there, and went up to kiss him.

"Damn." said Keith, "I was about to cum."

"I know." smiled Thomas.

"You devil! What do I have to do to be allowed to cum then?!" joked Keith.

"Well how about you fuck me till you cum?" proposed Thomas.

"Really?!" replied Keith.

"Yes, unless you're not ready for that, and that's cool." said Thomas, thinking he might have gone too far.

Keith flipped Thomas so he was back on top, and he gave him a big kiss.

"Oh I'm ready!" declared Keith. "I've been eyeing your ass since the first time I met you in the shower. Most beautiful ass I've ever seen!"

"There are condoms and lube in the top drawer." smiled Thomas.

"Get on your hands and knees." ordered Keith as he got up to grab the supplies.

Thomas quickly obliged, and he soon felt Keith's hands on his cheeks. Spreading them apart, grabbing them and slapping them.

"Wow! Amazing ass." affirmed Keith.

And as he was ready to feel the cold lube on his hole, he felt something else, something unexpected : Keith's mouth. Keith was kissing his ass cheeks, running his tongue all around it and licking its outer rim. Slowly he went to his asshole, causing Thomas to whine in pleasure. Finally, Keith pressed a finger into his ass, pushing it inside him a little. Then he used his middle finger and kept rubbing Thomas' opening until he felt a strong vibration. The sensation was amazing, as if his insides were vibrating from some source outside of him. Immediately, Keith slid his fingers out of him and returned to his mouth, licking it to clear his path. Again, Thomas was moaning in ecstasy, feeling this unique mixture of blissful sensations. Keith started kissing Thomas's back, all the way up to his neck, then he gently bit his earlobe.

"Can I really fuck you?" he whispered in Thomas's ear.

"Yes, fuck. Fuck me." groaned Thomas, "But be gentle, you are very big."

"Don't worry." reassured Keith.

This time, Thomas felt the cold feeling of the lube on his hole, then he felt Keith's covered head at his entrance.

"I'm going in." said Keith.

Keith started pushing him inside Thomas. As Thomas was in the state of complete lust, after all he was having the most amazing sex with the man of his dreams so he was completely excited. Therefore, he was opened and relaxed which made it much more easy. Although slowly, Keith was able to push all of himself inside Thomas rather easily, which surprised both men.

"Fuck, I'm all in." said Keith, "Girls could never take it all. It feels amazing, you're amazing."

Thomas didn't respond as he was starting to feel all the pleasure from having this big cock up his ass. Keith started moving slowly and making sure every part of Thomas was in contact with his hardness. While keeping himself on top, he pushed deeper and deeper inside. His hands were on Thomas's hips, caressing him and guiding him. In no time they were both sweating and panting, with Keith taking most of himself out of Thomas then pushing it back in, in a rythmic moderate pace. He was scared he would hurt Thomas. Even though it felt amazing, it wasn't enough for Thomas, he needed more.

"Fuck me Keith!" said Thomas.

"Wait, can you not feel that? Because I've been fucking you for the last few minutes." joked Keith.

"I meant, fuck me hard. Use me. Make me yours, give it to me." panted Thomas.

And Keith didn't need to hear it twice, now that he knew Thomas was ok, he picked up the pace. He started pounding himself as fast as he could, harder and harder. This forced Thomas to take it. In fact, he was pounding him so hard that Thomas was being slowly pushed down, and he was now laying flat on his stomach with Keith bouncing on top of him. Keith was alternating between small, fast movements and long movements where he would take all of his dick out before pushing it all back in. They were now both breathing heavily.

"Oh fuck! Yeah fuck me! That feels so good." moaned Thomas.

Keith briefly stopped his agressive pounding, to turn Thomas around in one quick motion.

"I want to look at you while I fuck you."' said Keith.

He lifted Thomas's legs up, and Thomas instictively locked them behind Keith's hips. Keith then pushed all of himself inside Thomas's hole.

"Ooooooooooooooooooh!" yelled Thomas.

Waves of pleasures were surging inside him, and he closed his eyes to try to take them all in.

"Look at me." firmy said Keith.

Thomas opened his eyes and stared into Keith's eyes. They were looking at each other while giving each other immeasurable pleasure. It was hot. And they weren't just having sex anymore, they also connected through eye contact on a deeper level.

Thomas wanted to amplify the pleasure he was feeling by stroking his cock. So he reached for it.

"No touching." ordered Keith.

And he took both of Thomas's hands into his, and as their fingers intertwined he pushed them back above Thomas's head, going with them to kiss Thomas passionately. Their bodies were now in full contact, with Keith still fucking Thomas, hard. As his head started nesting in Thomas's neck, Thomas's cock was grinded between Keith's and his own abs. That feeling was amazing, too amazing in fact as Thomas felt he was getting closer to an orgasm.

"Keith I'm gonna cum." panted Thomas.

"Go, cum for me babe." said Keith.

'Babe', that word resonated in Thomas and it made his orgasm even more powerful. He was moaning in Keith's ear, soaking both of their stomachs and his ass tightened around Keith's cock. Which pushed him over the edge, and almost at the same time Keith had his own incredible orgasm. Still holding hands, they looked at each other for a second and went for a kiss, a kiss full of passion and fire with Keith still inside Thomas. After a kiss that seemed to last forever, Keith removed his now soft dick out of Thomas's hole. He took off his condom, threw it away just missing the trashcan and collapsed next to to Thomas.

"I hope you're not going to kick me out this time, because I'm too exhausted to move." said Keith jokingly.

"No I'm not going to kicking you out." said Thomas.

"Good, because I was hoping to stay the night. If that's ok?" asked Keith timidly.

"That's more than ok." replied Thomas with a big smile.

And then, they kissed again. But this time it was a sensual, deep kiss more than anything else. They quickly fell asleep in each other's arms, as they were exhausted from the amazing sex they just had.

12