All Comments on 'The College Experience Ch. 07'

by Socock98

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer12 months ago

WOW, best chapter yet for this fantastic story!!! I've got to say though, you really had me going for a while when Thomas and Keith first ran into David. I was positive that that wasn't going to end well. But you took care of it beautifully by writing one of the HOTTEST three ways ever. Chapter #7 gets ten times 5*s for that alone.

Exluke1Exluke111 months ago

Keith and Thomas started chapter with such lovely affirmations and exclusivity that Keith’s jealousy surprised me. But honestly they haven’t been together that long as evidenced by the introduction to Keith’s teammates. David was a true friend and advocate for Thomas once he realized Keith’s fragile new role a a gay mans previously straight boyfriend. Kudos to David.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSocock98@Socock98
Hello, The site has removed my story called "Beyond the Bruises", so I will not be finishing it and I won't be publishing on this site anymore. If you like "Beyond the Bruises" and want to find out what happens, I'm going go to continue writing & publishing it on a website ca...