The College Girl Next Door Ch. 03: Dinner

Story Info
Emily and Hailey invite Sam over for dinner.
11.9k words
4.84
27.1k
18

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 12/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept trying to focus on yet another online meeting. The day had been filled with them, luckily this was the last one. Half of the meetings could have just been emails. The current one was especially egregious. Two guys were arguing about definitions, while the other three of us just sat there, waiting for the chairman to intervene. I sent a pm to one of my colleagues that also had the misfortune to be a participant in the meeting. A GIF of Hermione saying "It's Leviosah not Leviosaaa". The little things you do to keep yourself awake...

My phone buzzed. A quick look at my screen showed that my colleagues were still bickering about definitions. I turned my phone over. A message from Emily.

- Hey Neighbour, wanna come over tonight and cook for us?

- If I'm the guest, shouldn't you be cooking for me?

- I would, but you've been bragging so much about your bolognese we want to taste it.

- We?

- Yeah, Hailey and I are home alone. We could use some company.

- Sure, why not. I'll grab some groceries after work and I'll be there around six.

I moved my attention back to my laptop. Still the same colleagues arguing about points and commas. I minimised the screen and went on with answering some emails. As soon as the meeting was over I would be out of here.

Emily had been sending me messages more often. Most of them were a lot less risque than the first few that she sent me, but our chats were still kind of flirty. Or maybe that was just my mind finding hope and innuendo where there was none. This week was my girlfriend Eva's last week away. My stomach folded into knots when I thought about what could happen when she was back home. Luckily normally we didn't have much contact with our backyard neighbours, so keeping Eva and the girls separated probably wouldn't be that much of a problem. As soon as Eva was back, I would cut all contact with Emily and Hailey, and that was that. A small voice in the back of my mind said: "Sure, until the next time Eva is gone for a few days..." Even though I was convinced of the opposite, I knew the voice was probably right.

I was a little late in recognising that this was the end of the meeting. A little later than the rest I switched my camera and microphone back on and waved bye to my colleagues. A quick look in the mirror showed that I still looked presentable enough. I made it a rule that even when I worked from home, I would get dressed like I went to the office. Nice trousers, a buttoned shirt, hair combed. After fifteen minutes of grocery shopping I was ready a little bit before six o' clock.I hopped over the fence separating our backyards and made my way to the backdoor. I knocked on the back door. "Emily? Hailey?"

The tanned brunette appeared at the top of the stairs. It looked like she just got home from the gym. She was wearing some tight fitting dark blue yoga pants and a pink top. "Hey Sam, come on up. We were just cleaning up the kitchen a bit. Trying to make ourselves at least a little presentable."

"Was it that bad?" I said as I climbed the stairs.

"Well..."

"Okay, never mind. Students and cleaning. I remember the struggle." I winked at her to make sure that she understood that I meant it as a joke. She shrugged and gave me a half-smirk.

Emily was waiting in the kitchen with a cleaning rag in her hand. "Hi Sam, thanks for keeping us company. Want a beer?" She walked to the fridge.

"I've actually brought wine. Well, it's for the sauce, but there'll probably be enough left."

"Okay, so wine for dinner, beer for cooking." She said, she smiled as she handed Hailey and me open beers.

"You two can entertain each other for a little while, right? I'm going to take a quick shower, I need to freshen up," the brunette said.

"Oh, I'm sure I can entertain Sam," Emily answered with a cheeky grin, "You go ahead. But be quick, I also want to take a shower before we're having dinner."

"What about me, no showers for me?" I asked with some feigned indignity.

"Nope, we need you to provide food for us." Emily answered, "But don't worry, I'll help you."

I guess that was the sign for the brunette to leave and freshen up. As she left I couldn't prevent myself from sneaking a peek at her ass in her form-fitting yoga pants. Whoever had decided that yoga pants should be the standard gym equipment for women should be praised as some kind of saint. In the gym I always did my best not to openly stare. Here though I allowed my gaze to linger a little bit.

A small hit on my upper arm brought me back to the here and now.

"Perv," Emily said with a smile, "creeping on innocent college girls."

"Jealous?"

"Of her butt? Always"

"You know the yoga pants are skewing your perception?"

"Yeah but still, you have to agree she has a great butt. Actually did you know..." the blonde leaned in conspiratorial, "she kept wearing her gym clothes until you were here? I guess she wanted to show off."

"And show off she did," I answered with a smile.

Emily just smiled at me and shook her head, "You're all the same..."

I hefted the bag with groceries onto the counter and started rummaging in the cupboard for all the utensils I needed. A pan, chopping board, knives. As Emily saw me open random cupboards and drawers she immediately joined me and asked me what I needed. With all tools located we quickly started preparing the meal, moving around each other in the narrow kitchen. If I hadn't known any better I could have interpreted Emily's moves as innocent touches because of the cramped space. But it felt like she did her best to make sure that whenever there was an opportunity she would let her boobs graze my arms or back, let her hands touch my chest or my legs and in general took every opportunity to get as close as possible to me. After one egregious example where she wasn't even subtle in trying to push her jeans-clad butt into my crotch I guess I made a sound because she looked up at me and said "What?". I swear she did her best to look as naughtily innocent as possible. Looking up at me and blinking her big eyes, fanning her eyelashes, even her mouth had an innocent pout.

"You know what you're doing," I answered.

"And what am I doing Mister Chef?", she asked, now even putting her pinky finger in the corner of her pouting mouth.

There was only one thing I could do. Well, maybe two, I could keep acting oblivious, waiting to see how far the blonde college girl would escalate. Or I could do what I did.

I grabbed both her hands in one of my hands and pinned them above her head to one of the cupboards. I saw a sharp intake of breath push out her breasts as she inhaled in anticipation. She looked up at me, her lips slightly parted. As I stepped closer she turned her head upwards to kiss me. I moved closer to her, waiting until the last moment to avoid her lips and bite her lightly on her nose.

"You're being naughty and trying to get my attention. And you know what happens to girls who are naughty."

"Oh? What happens to naughty girls?" she purred.

"They get ignored." I said as I moved my attention back to the onions that were waiting on the chopping board.

A small scowl on her face as she turned around to help me cook. As soon as her back was turned to me I took the opportunity to slap her ass. With a squeal that was equal parts hurt surprise and happy excitement she hopped away. The rest of cooking went by without much incident. Whenever Emily was in the way I would grab her sides to manhandle her out of the way, or slap her ass. I kind of suspected that she tried to find ways to get in the way. Not that I really minded touching her soft sides or slapping her nice round ass.

As we were finishing up with cooking I heard Emily exclaim. "Ooooh good idea! Sam, I'm getting changed too, you don't mind finishing the food, do you?"

My back was turned as I was stirring the sauce, so I just made a sound of agreement and continued cooking. The bolognese was almost finished. Then I heard Hailey ask, "Hey Sam, can you hand me the lighter? I want to light some candles to make this look like a real fancy meal." I chuckled, this was just the same bolognese that I had been making since my own days as a college student. I'd tried my best perfecting it, but I would never call it a fancy meal. As I turned to hand the brunette a lighter I had to do a double take. I'd assumed she would just have dressed in some jeans and a shirt, maybe a skirt instead of the jeans if she was feeling fancy. What was standing in front of me instead was a brunette beauty dressed in a glamorous green dress. The dress showed off her cleavage and stopped just above her knees. I swallowed, the only thing I could say was "Wow." She looked beautiful in the dress.

Hailey smirked and held out her hand. I stared at it uncomprehending, then I remembered that I held the lighter.

"I guess you like what you see," she said with a wink. Even though I should be keeping my attention on the food, my eyes followed Hailey around the room. She bowed over as she was standing on the opposite side of the table to light a candle, giving me a perfect view into her cleavage. She must be doing it on purpose. Really these girls kept doing their best to get a rise out of me. I couldn't say it wasn't working. Already my conviction to just have dinner together was wavering. But I still was planning to just have a nice meal and say goodnight to the girls. As Hailey was walking around preparing the dinner table and making small talk I moved my attention back to the food. The sauce was almost ready, the spaghetti was al-dente and the only thing still missing was Emily.

As I was straining the spaghetti I heard the kitchen door open for Emily. When I had time to turn around I was almost speechless. The blonde hadn't chosen a gala dress, but instead opted for what could only be called a little black dress. She had black strappy heels on her feet. Her legs bare until halfway up her thighs. There a black dress with a split to her side formed itself to the shape of the fit blonde. The strapless dress kept her shoulders bare. Emily even had taken the time to do something fancy with her hair, which was now spilling over her shoulders. She twirled around. "Approved?"

"More than approved." I said.

"Damn, you look sexy Emily," Hailey said from her side of the room.

"Thanks, you inspired me."

"I must say that I feel severely underdressed," I half-joked.

"Hmmm, you do," Emily said, "Wouldn't you love to see Sam in a real suit, Hailey?"

"Oooh, yeah! Can't you go change?"

"Maybe next time, the spaghetti is ready. I don't want our food to get cold."

"Boring." Both girls said in unison.

"I hope at least your bolognese is as good as you said," Emily said.

"Better," I said with a wink. To be honest, I had no idea. Distracted as I was by the girls in their nice dresses I wasn't sure I had added all the finishing touches.

We sat down and I poured the rest of the wine in our glasses. As the meal progressed we talked about everything and nothing at all. Until about five minutes in I felt a foot follow my calves upwards. I looked over the table. Both girls sat about the same distance from me. No idea who it could be. The foot continued upwards. No shoes, so probably Hailey, Emily's shoes looked hard to take off without anyone noticing. As the bare foot followed my legs I let my hand drop to my lap and lightly stroked her foot. Then, because I couldn't help myself I moved my hand to her sole and started lightly tickling her by tracing my nails over her sole. I couldn't keep a smirk from my face as I immediately saw effect, Hailey jumped up and pulled her leg away.

"What happened?" Emily asked Hailey.

"Huh? Nothing..." Hailey played innocent.

"So you weren't using your feet to wind up poor old Sam here?"

"I would never..."

"Suuuuure."

"Okay, I might have tried to rile him up a bit. But he cheated, he tickled me!"

"If you can't take it, don't dish it out," I interjected.

"It's only fair that I have a little fun too, if the two of you are having all the fun." Emily said. She scooted her chair a little closer to mine and dropped her hands below the table.

"Let's first finish the meal, okay?" I said. Already things were getting out of hand. I just wanted to have dinner with these girls and then go back to my own empty home.

We finished the meal without too much shenanigans. Sure, the girls were flirty, and I flirted back a little. Who wouldn't when you get this much attention from two beautiful girls. But still I thought I had been successful in stifling their advances. We opened the second bottle of wine and as we all finished our plates a little more than half a bottle was left.

"So, what's for dessert?" Emily asked.

"Dessert? I only brought the bolognese. But we could go out for ice cream if you want." I answered.

"I don't feel like going outside. Let's just stay in and finish the bottle." Hailey said.

We moved to the couch. For whatever reason I ended up in the middle, with both of the girls to each of my sides. The couch was a two-person couch, so the three of us were sitting cosy. With me in the middle it was a little uncomfortable, their legs pressed mine tightly together, and I didn't really have room for my shoulders or arms. After sitting awkwardly forward for a minute I decided to make a change. With a deep gulp I emptied my glass and sat back. My arms on the back of the sofa, almost cradling the girls in my arms, but letting my hands still hang loose.

"Ooh, subtle..." Emily said. She took my new position as an invitation to nestle against my chest. Her smell invaded my nostrils, a sweet combination of coconut shampoo, detergent and parfum. Hailey followed her example and nestled to my left. I decided to let my hands land on their shoulders and pulled the girls a little more towards me. I breathed deeply. I was a lucky man.

The three of us were silent for a bit. Then Emily began to stir. "I know what I want for dessert." she said as she started stroking my right leg.

"What's that?" I said.

"Your cock." the blonde answered while she slid her hand further up my leg until it was laying on top of my zipper. I immediately felt my cock hardening. Traitorous body part. Her hand moved upwards and she undid my button and started lowering my zipper.

"How about you Hailey, do you also want Sam's cock?"

"It's the only thing I have been thinking about since our time in the hot tub. When he was doing you I could only imagine how his hard dick would feel in my pussy. I should have just joined in."

"And now, are you going to join?"

The brunette didn't answer, instead she slipped her hand inside my boxer short and started stroking my rapidly hardening dick. I let out a small groan.

"I think Sam would like that," Emily said. She bowed towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. She parted her lips and I answered her kiss. First lightly and sweetly but quickly more forceful. I took her bottom lip between my teeth and bit down lightly. I only broke the kiss to inhale deeply. Hailey had freed my dick from my boxers and had wrapped her hand around it. Stroking up and down slowly but surely.

"Oooh, he likes that. Let me help." Emily started kissing me again, as her hand joined Haileys in some kind of intertwined, and to be honest not very exciting, double handjob. I broke the kiss and thrusted my hips upwards to pull down my pants. With my trousers and my boxers around my ankles I sat back down again.

"You've got such a nice dick, neighbour," Hailey said, "I want to cover it in kisses."

She moved her head down, and starting at my sack she planted light kisses up my shaft. Her soft lips lightly grazed my skin until she arrived at the top. She planted a kiss on the top and then licked my dick all the way down.

Once again Hailey kissed all the way up, and then licked down to my balls. I tried to stifle a moan, but I guess I still let some sound escape.

"You should see his face when you do that," Emily said.

"I can't suck his cock and look at his face at the same time from this position."

"So change your position."

Hailey stood up, my eyes followed the brunette's form. Seeing my attention she twirled a little, the skirt of her dress flying outward and upward. Then she dropped down to her knees, sitting between my legs. She laid her hands on my bare legs and I felt a hand wrap around my cock while Emily whispered in my ear. "Don't you just love that visual? Your own submissive slut kneeling down for you, ready to worship your cock." She stroked me a few more times while I admired the view. Hailey was looking up at me, her brown eyes dividing their attention between my face and my dick. She licked her lips seductively. Then she shuffled forward, her eyes trained on mine. She stuck out her tongue and started licking me. As the brunette's soft lips engulfed my penis Emily took my hand and led it up her soft leg. Her lips caressed my ear as she whispered "Wanna feel how wet this view makes me?"

She slid my hand under the skirt of her little black dress and led me to her wet pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. Had she taken them off without me noticing, or hadn't she been wearing panties the whole meal?

I pushed my middle finger between her wet lips. She gasped a little, then she grabbed the back of Haileys head. She pushed her down over my cock. The brunette did her best to take the full length in her mouth. Emily released her head and Hailey came back up, coughing a little. "What did you do that for?"

"I just thought you looked so fucking sexy with Sams dick jammed in your throat."

"It was pretty hot, feeling his cock fill up my mouth." Hailey said as she went back to licking the top of my cock. "I wanna try again, maybe I can get his full length this time."

"Happy to oblige." Emily said.

As they were discussing my cock my fingers kept trying to find their way between Emily's lips. Softly teasing her, stroking her labia, entering her only with my fingertips. As Hailey closed her beautiful lips around my cock and Emily bent over to get a good grip on the back of her head I let my finger wander to the little nub of the blonde's clitoris. She gasped while she forced Hailey down over my cock. Less than a centimetre to go. My index finger left her clit and joined up with my middle finger. As both my fingers entered her wet cunt she pushed Hailey all the way down.

Hailey coughed as she let my dick escape from her mouth. "I did it!" she smiled. Tears from coughing had made her subtle black eyeshadow run down her face. She looked fucking cute, her hair messed up from Emily's hands, her face flushed, make up smudged and a big smile plastered on her face.

"You sure did!" her supportive roommate said. She pulled the brunette towards her and started to passionately kiss her. Her kisses were punctuated by moans as I kept moving my fingers inside her.

"I can taste his cock on your lips," she moaned.

"Now it's your turn," Hailey said as she pulled on Emily's arms to get her off the couch. Emily was uncooperative until I slid my fingers out from her pussy to pinch her clit a little. The little jump she made was enough purchase for Hailey to jank her from the couch.

"So, you want to do this yourself, or do you need a little help?" Hailey asked as she positioned Emily in front of me.

"I could always use a little help," Emily answered.

"Great answer." Hailey lowered herself to her knees next to Emily. Now I had these two college girls sitting between my legs, looking up at me. The blonde still prim in her tight black dress. The brunette a little more messy with her smudged make up in her fancy green prom-like dress. Hailey cupped my balls and put a hand behind my penis, presenting it to Emily. "Your dessert is served. All yours."

Emily licked her lips and moved her head towards the bottom of my shaft, just above my balls. She kissed the sensitive spot with her full luscious lips. She let her tongue slither out to lick my balls and tracked a trail of saliva all the way up. She ended at my frenulum and kissed the head of my cock. Then she licked all the way down again. She looked at Hailey and motioned her closer. The brunette saw what her roommate was planning. As Emily moved to the left of my cock, Hailey moved to the right. Both planted a kiss on my balls and then started planting small kisses all the way up, until they met at the top of my penis. There they met each other in a kiss as Emily's hand found my dick and started slowly jerking me off. I moaned, this view was much too sexy.