The College Girl Next Door Ch. 03: Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems he likes this," Emily whispered in a stage whisper, "I bet he likes it even more if we kiss with his cock in our mouths."

She stopped jerking me off and moved back down to the start of my shaft. Hailey quickly joined her on the other side. The blonde engulfed my cock on the left side, her tongue out, Hailey joined her on the right side. Both of them were now circling my cock with their mouths, their tongues touching each other and coating my cock in saliva. Slowly they started moving up and down. Though the view was awesome, it didn't really do much for my pleasure. As they reached the top of my cock I pulled both towards me. I first kissed Hailey, then Emily.

"Why didn't I know any sooner that the girls next door were so fucking horny?"

"You never tried to find out."

"Touché."

Emily swung her leg over me, stradling me. "Time for the main course."

She lifted up the skirt of her little black dress and positioned herself over me.

"You slut! You're not wearing panties!" Hailey cried out in fake distress.

"And you are?" Emily countered while she was still hovering over me.

"Of course I am. We were just having a fancy dinner."

"So that's why you stayed dressed in your yoga pants until Sam had some time to see your ass."

Maybe I should interject. I didn't want this evening to go sour. But then again, what could I say? Maybe I should just do something?

I started to slowly thrust my hips upwards, maybe I could distract Emily.

"Hey Em. Hey Hailey.". Without any of us noticing the girl's roommate Stephen had entered the kitchen. Out of surprise Emily slammed her ass down. My dick immediately found its way into her wet pussy. We both tried to stifle a moan. She pushed my head down to hide behind the back of the sofa.

"Hey Stephen. I thought you were gone for the weekend." Hailey said while Emily's head started to turn red.

"Yeah, no. I'm leaving tomorrow. I have a deadline tonight. What are you two doing? Why are you looking so fancy?"

"We just had some dinner."

"We were actually just about to start our dessert," Emily said as she squeezed her pussy around my dick. I guess this bit of exhibitionism exited her.

"What are you having?" Stephen asked.

"We're still trying to decide. Hailey wanted something she could lick, and I wanted something creamy." I decided that this was the perfect moment to thrust up a little. Emily stifled a moan while she answered her roommate.

"You could go to the ice cream parlour."

Before Emily could answer I thrust inside her again. Her wet pussy constricted around my hard cock. She exhaled sharply through her nose.

"You okay Emily?" Stephen asked.

I had found a way to wiggle my hand between our crotches. As Emily was about to answer, my finger found her clit. She raised her hand to Stephen.

"I think she just feels a little full at the moment. But ice cream is a great suggestion. I think we might go get some soon." Hailey answered for her roommate. I didn't really have a good way to reach Hailey, so I settled for letting my hand caress the naked part between her knees and the hem of her skirt. I wouldn't want her to feel ignored.

"Want us to bring you anything?" Emily asked with chipper innocence.

"Nah, I'm good. Have fun though. And please could you try to keep the noise down tonight? I really need to finish this essay."

"We will!" Hailey answered.

As soon as I heard the kitchen door close Emily moved her ass upwards. Not really wanting to let her go, I thrusted after her. She moaned and lowered herself down on my cock once again. Then she moved up and started giggling. Soon Hailey joined, and I also couldn't keep a straight face.

"Is he always this oblivious?" I asked.

"Pretty much. As soon as he is focussed on something he doesn't really pick up on anything else." Hailey answered. She turned to Emily.

"You were riding Sam! Stephen didn't see, but I saw."

"You should try it. Nothing more exciting than the chance to fuck while you can get caught." Emily licked her lips and winked at me seductively. "So, you want to continue?"

I mean, if this was what exited Emily, who was I to prevent her from getting her rocks off. I was game. But before I could open my mouth Hailey interjected.

"No Way! Not here. Let's go to my room, it's furthest from Stephen's room."

Hailey stood up and led us through the hallway up the stairs. Emily winked at me as she followed the brunette up the stairs. She flipped up her dress, giving me a good look at her naked ass. Halfway up the stairs she flipped her skirt back down and slapped Hailey's ass.

"Ow, what did you do that for?" she exclaimed.

"Shhh, or Stephen will hear you!"Emily whispered. "I just wanted to slap your nice ass."

"And that couldn't wait till my bedroom?"

"Nope." The blonde answered. That was all the answer Hailey was going to get. Hailey in turn speeded her climb up. We followed her until we came to a low door in the attic. The top of my head almost touched the top of the doorframe. Hailey opened her room. She had the whole attic to herself. The height of the room had been restricted by the sloped ceiling. A double bed stood centred under the ridge of the ceiling. A small desk stood to the right, a big closet to the left.

Hailey put on her best MTV Cribs voice, "And this... Is where the magic happens." She threw out her arms and twirled around, encompassing her room. The twirl made her green dress flare out, showing more of the brunette's shapely legs.

"Then let's make some magic!" Emily exclaimed. She stepped towards the brunette. Hailey stood still suddenly apprehensive of what the blonde had in store. Emily put her hands around Haileys waist and pulled her towards herself. She planted a kiss on the brunette's lips which quickly turned into a great make-out session. Softly she pushed the brunette backwards towards the bed. Haileys calves hit the bed and she fell backwards, pulling Emily with her, their lips not losing contact for a single moment. As they hit the bed Hailey rolled Emily over. She was now sitting straddling the blonde. I saw that Emily tried to get the upper hand again, but her wriggling wasn't working. Her hand snaked up and tried to hit Hailey on her ass, but the green dress was getting in the way.

As for me, I was leaning against the doorframe, watching these two beautiful college girls wrestle with each other. A smirk on my face as I watched the girls enjoy themselves. Emily still hadn't managed to flip Hailey from on top of her. Her wriggling had made her dress creep up a little. It wasn't that long of a dress to start with and now I could see her thighs and the little tuft of blonde pubes as she kept trying to throw off Hailey. I couldn't help myself and I snuck forward. Trying to move as silently as possible so Emily wouldn't hear me approach. I reached out my hand, as far forward as I dared. My fingertips grazed the blonde's inner thighs. I felt her move a little, opening her legs as much as Hailey stradling her allowed. Slowly I caressed from up her thighs to her labia. My middle finger grazed her lips and I could feel the wetness that had already formed there. With my middle finger and my index finger I opened up her lips a little. Slowly I slid my finger in between her lips into her warm wet hole. Emily had stopped struggling against her brown assailant. Now lying still and awaiting my fingers. Hailey, still blissfully unaware of what I was doing not five centimetres away, interpreted Emily's stillness as a sign that she had finally won. She lowered her face to the blonde once again and kissed her passionately. Emily answered with full enthusiasm. I started moving my index finger in and out of her wet hole. I started using my thumb to massage her clit. I could feel Emily start to softly thrust against my fingers, hungry for more. My middle finger joined my index finger and Emily was unable to stifle a moan.

Hailey broke their kiss and sat up straight.

"This is unfair she is getting all the attention again!"

"Not true." I said as I took her chin in my hand and turned her head towards me. I slowly kissed her lips, sucking in her bottom lip and softly bit it. "You were so interested in each other, I had to find my own amusement. But from now on, it's your show."

"Emily, some help please?" Hailey said as she stepped from the bed. She held up her hair to give access to the zipper on her back. Emily stood up to oblige. Hailey sensuously rocked her hips as Emily undressed her. Done with the zipper Emily continued on to Haileys shoulders. With a simple movement she removed the green dress from Haileys shoulders. Haileys little dance did the rest and quickly the dress was laying on the ground.

Hailey smiled as she saw the look on my face. It must have been a mix of impressed and open desire. The beautiful brunette was dressed in a set of bright green lingerie. The kind of colour that you would associate with fancy sports cars. The colour beautifully accented her light brown skin. Her pert breasts, her flat stomach, long sensuous legs. If I kept watching any longer I was sure I would start to drool. I approached her. Ran my hands over the skin of her upper arms and kissed her. My hands exploring all the naked parts of her body.

"Fuck, you're beatiful, let me see all of you," I whispered in her ear. I took her hand, held it up and twirled her around. The green G-string made her ass pop. Once again I kissed her. My hands made their way to the clasp at her back. After a few moments of frustration I managed to open that inaccessible vault. Her bra fell away, showing her pert breasts. My hands cupped the brunette's breasts. My kiss went from her lips to her chin, down to her neck, to the spot just above her sternum. Further down to her sternum, ending at her right breast. There I peppered the beautiful globe in kisses, finishing with her nipple. Engrossed as I was in her breast I heard her giggle. Emily had followed my lead and made her way to Haileys left breast. Placing a soft kiss on her nipple, opening her mouth, softly biting down with a wicked grin.

"Ouch, ooh." Hailey moaned. As Emily kissed her left nipple, I put Haileys right nipple between my teeth. I saw the kiss land on the left nipple and my teeth closed on the right nipple. Once again Hailey let out a small cry of pain that quickly morphed into a moan of pleasure. Emily and I alternated our little kisses and bites on Haileys nipples.

"Stop, stop, stop. Too sensitive." Hailey forcefully put her hands between our heads and her boobs. Protecting them from more attention. I took the opportunity to kiss further down, while Emily moved her way back up to Haileys lips. My lips touched the brunette's ribs, the slight line her abs made on her tummy, her navel, up to the edge of her G-string. I took her hips in my hands and pushed her back towards the bed. As she fell down I went to my knees between her legs. I kissed the inside of her right thigh, small kisses all the way to her knee. Then I crossed over to her left thigh and went all the way back. A soft kiss on the fabric of her string. I took the sides in my hands and Hailey felt my intention. She lifted up her ass and in a fluid movement I removed her last garment. My hands caressed her soft legs. I kissed her to the right of her soft brown landing strip, then to the left. My hands falling inwards to her thighs. More than I could hear it, I felt her draw in breath in anticipation.

A soft moan as my lips caressed her pussy. I breathed in her smell, pushed my tongue out between her lips and licked upwards. My goal was clear, I was going to make this brunette come with my mouth. But first, a little more teasing. With quick pecks I started kissing her labia, left to right, top to bottom. Then I stuck out my tongue at her warm opening. The tip of my tongue easily found its way between her warm wet lips. I licked upward until I felt the unmistakable nub of her clit. Softly I planted a kiss on it. I could feel Hailey tremble under my caresses. Quickly I glanced upward. Emily was still kissing Hailey, but her hands had wandered back to the brunette's boobs, massaging and pinching them.

I returned my attention to Haileys pussy. She laid open for me, ready for all the pleasure I was about to give her. My tongue found her clit, softly circling the little nubbin. With my right hand I started to stroke her lips, entering a digit between them. I felt Hailey gasp. Slowly I started entering my index finger, making sure not to stop caressing her clit. Halfway in I felt her squeeze around my finger. I moved it out again slowly, before reentering her. This time I managed to get a little further. Back out, back in. I managed to fit my full finger in her pussy. I paused a little to give her a chance to acclimate to the feeling.

"Why are you pausing? Keep fingering me." Haileys voice sounded plaintive.

Happy to oblige I moved my index finger back out until only the tip was still between her lips before reentering her. I kept increasing the tempo. My tongue on her clit alternated with soft kisses while my finger kept ramming her. After a while I added my middle finger. I felt her constrict in surprise but then she relaxed again. She started bucking her hips up at me. I was sure she was on the edge of cumming. I increased the speed of my vingers and started wholeheartedly licking her clit. I heard her moan louder and louder. I glanced upwards, Emily had moved her attention to Haileys nipples. Hailey thrusted her pussy against my face, moaning loudly. Her ass lifted from the bed. I kept licking and pumping. She fell down again with a long moan. Not satisfied that she only had one orgasm I slowed down my attentions a little bit. I kept my two fingers all the way inside her, while I exchanged my licking for kisses. As she calmed down a little I started moving my fingers once again. All the way out. And slooooowly all the way in. As I pushed in I sucked on her clit. All the way out, kiss, all the way in, suck. She started moaning again.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," her vocabulary hadn't improved with the orgasm.

As I once again moved out my index- and middle finger I added my ring finger to the mix. The three of them entered her and I felt the warm wet walls of her pussy constrict around my fingers.

"Fuuuuuck", she moaned. I licked and sucked her clit while I kept thrusting. I could hear from her breathing that another orgasm was approaching quickly.

"So fucking good..." Hailey moaned.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuuuuuck..." Her pussy clamped down on my fingers, crushing them together. She bucked her hips upwards once again. She had my fingers in a vice-like grip, but I kept licking her until she came down. Then I planted a kiss on her lips and removed my fingers from her pussy. I kissed my way back up her body. Just above her landing strip. Her ribs. Her sternum, all the way back to her mouth.

"How was that for attention?"

"Almost enough", she said with a lazy smile.

I felt hands tugging at my shirt. Emily. Her mouth close to my ear, sending tingles down my spine. "You can't be the only one that is still fully clothed."

She pulled my shirt over my head, baring my chest. I turned towards her. The pretty blonde was standing there dressed only in a naughty smile. Once again I was smitten by her beautiful body. Long toned legs, a belly showing just a hint of abs, small perky tits with beautiful pink nipples, and a smile on her face that would make any man think naughty thoughts. Her hands caressed my naked chest. "Hmmm, have you been working out, neighbour?"

Her hands trailed downward to my waistband. Found the button and opened it. Giving my dick some much needed room. She slid my trousers down, stroked on the outside of my boxers and outlined the shape of my dick through the fabric.

"I can't wait to continue what we started", she purred. Her hand found the band of my boxers and pulled them down. She gave the top of my dick a kiss. Then while my feet were still tangled in my pants she gave me a playful shove. My ass hit the bed next to the supine form of Hailey who was still enjoying the afterglow of her two orgasms.

Emily removed my shoes, socks, trousers and boxers, and then set a hand to my chest and pushed me backwards softly. I lay down on my back next to Hailey who lazily smiled at me and began to kiss me. Not the passion-fueled kiss that we shared before I made her cum a few times, but a happy satisfied languid kind of kiss. I almost broke the kiss when I felt Emily's hand around my dick. She pointed it upward and before I knew what was happening I felt her warm pussy engulf my cock. With a soft sigh she lowered herself down. From the corner of my eye I saw her backside, her firm buttocks resting on my crotch. She seemed satisfied to just have my cock inside her. I kept kissing Hailey who seemed none the wiser. My right hand strayed to Emily's ass, caressing the soft flesh before kneading her buttock. My left hand in turn found its way to Hailey's belly. Due to the awkward angle I couldn't do much more than caress the brunette's abs. Still her soft belly felt great and a soft sigh in between her kisses told me that she appreciated the attention.

Subconsciously my dick twitched. In response Emily squeezed it with her pussy. This time I did it on purpose, and once again I felt the warm wetness tighten around my dick. Once more. Emily tightened around me. Then she started to softly grind down on me. The motion of her hips letting my dick move around in her just the tiniest bit. This small bit of sensation combined with our interrupted coitus of a few minutes ago made it harder and harder to control myself. It wasn't enough to make me cum, but it was frustrating enough. As a ploy to both distract myself and Hailey I moved my left hand downward to the brunette's slit. I softly started stroking the tuft of pubes, going down further and further until I rested on top of her lips. I started caressing her. Hailey started to moan softly.

A slow soft sensation on my dick. Emily had decided that she needed more. Slowly she stood up until my dick was almost fully out of her. I felt the air on my wet cock. Then just as slowly she lowered herself down again. Millimetre by agonising millimetre I felt her tight pussy engulf my cock. She took it all. Gyrated once with my dick fully inside her and once again started with the agonising torture. It felt like her pussy was trying to stretch out my dick. With just the tip still between her lips she moved downward again. She did it three more times. I couldn't believe this agonisingly slow torture could feel that good. But I couldn't contain myself anymore, on the fifth time as she lowered herself down once again I thrusted up, burying my cock in her pussy. She let out a moan and fell down on top of me.

Haileys eyes flew open and she broke the kiss.

"Hey! Not fair! We agreed he would fuck me first! I thought you were just blowing him."

I didn't remember agreeing to anything, but I guess the girls had come to some kind of agreement about me.

"I couldn't help myself. I saw his dick and..." Emily said, my dick still buried in her pussy.

"And you decided to silently fuck him." Hailey had stood up and now grabbed Emily by her shoulders to pull her off of me. As she was lifted from me I could see a strand of wetness connecting her pussy to my cock.

"You should be punished." Hailey pushed Emily to the desk chair. "Sit here while you wait what I have in store for you." I could see a naughty look on her face, but her voice held a serious edge. She turned to me and saw that I was still sitting on the edge of the bed, my abandoned cock pointing upward. As she walked to the side of the bed she bent down a little to stroke my cock. "All mine," she purred in my ears. She went to the bottom of her closet and took out a blue bag. Emily looked at it full of interest. "Is that your toy bag? Are you naughtier than I expected?" She asked with a wicked smile.