The College Girl Next Door Ch. 03: Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get over here."

The brunette looked at Emily, but Emily was moving almost too much for Hailey to keep up with her. With a last kiss she crawled back to me. I took her leg in one hand and positioned her over me. A look of excitement and trepidation flew over her face before she lowered herself down on me. My tongue followed her wet lips, licking to the outside near the sensitive flesh of her groin. Then I licked her between her lips, parting them with my tongue until I arrived at her sensitive nub. I got rewarded with a moan as I pleasured the brunette's clit. The moan quickly became muffled as Emily planted her lips on Hailey's. Our moans filled the bedroom. Emily riding me, me licking Hailey and both girls kissing and doing who knows what with their hands.

I felt Emily approach her orgasm, her riding became irregular, grinding her clit against me on every downstroke. I kept telling myself, I could hold out until Emily came. Suddenly Hailey lowered herself all the way down on me, grinding her clit against my tongue as the brunette came heavily. I kept licking her while her hips kept rocking on my face. My hands around her thighs to prevent her from moving.

Then I heard Emily, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, you make the sexiest faces as you cuuuuuum." She impaled herself on my dick as her orgasm overtook her. Involuntary spasms clenched her pussy around my sensitive dick. I almost threw Hailey off of me. The only word I could utter were "Cumming..."

Emily quickly let my dick out of her pussy. It seemed like Hailey had been waiting for this chance as she bowed forward. Her lips immediately ended up around my cock. Her tongue pleasuring my frenulum as I kept shooting cum in her mouth. After the last spurt I felt Hailey's lips suck around my dick as she sucked all the way up, making sure to get all my cum. Then she bowed to Emily and started to kiss her, cum swapping between the two girls until both looked at me, tongues held out, cum in their mouth and they swallowed.

We fell back on the bed, satisfied, exhausted. I had a girl in each arm as I drifted down to sleep. What felt like only a moment later, but what must have been at least an hour later I woke up again. It had become dark outside. Both girls were still sleeping in my arms. My movement woke them up.

"Hmmm, stay." Hailey said groggily. I really considered it, but decided against it.

"Sorry," I said with a shrug as I gathered my clothes from around the room.

As I came home I saw I had two missed messages. One from Hailey, it was a picture of the girls in bed, shot from the perspective of Hailey. It looked down to her boobs and to Emily who had a seductive look on her face as she held the pink rabbit vibrator in Hailey's pussy. It had a caption, 'You sure you don't want to come back for another round?'

The second one was from Eva. 'Did you have fun on your own? Did you miss me? I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Here's a little inspiration.' Followed by a bikini pic which showed off her beautiful body.