The College Library Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all the warning Brenna got before he came. She flinched momentarily, but kept her mouth firmly lodged on his throbbing member, gripping him tightly as he started to spew his jizz into her wet mouth. The first shot made her screw up her face in disgust, but as he kept going, it got better. It reminded her a little bit of the pre-cum, but much more potent, and with so much more of it.

Her mouth was quickly running out of room, so her options were either swallowing it or letting it dribble onto the floor. She swallowed it hesitantly, feeling the sticky residue cling to her throat as she did. It was all she could taste. His white hot cum. Filling every inch of her mouth and dribbling slowly down her throat, threatening to leak out of her mouth.

His orgasm seemed to go on forever, but it couldn't have been more than five, ten seconds if she was being realistic. Still, it was so much semen. Her mouth was still full and sticky when he finally stopped cumming, breathing shakily and pulling out of her mouth without notice. Her eyes opened in surprise at the sound of him tearing out some toilet paper and quickly wiping off his cock. She shuffled to the side, hoping he wouldn't look through the hole, but there was just the sound of the toilet flushing.

There were no more words exchanged between the two of them as he washed his hands and creeped out of the bathroom. The casual anonymity of it still shocked Brenna, as she started to hiccup through the cum still pooling in her mouth. She swallowed what she could and spit the rest into some toilet paper, tossing it into the toilet before sitting back down on it.

Brenna's chest was heaving from exertion. Her jaw was sore, her knees hurt. She couldn't get the taste of his cum out of her mouth, no matter how much she swallowed. Her makeup was starting to run and she was covered in her own spit. It was, without a doubt, the craziest, stupidest, most dangerous thing she had ever done.

But she couldn't stop smiling.