The College Sluts Ch. 12-14

Story Info
Jane's scat catastrophe and recovery.
12.2k words
4.66
10.9k
11

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers

Warning:

The following story and subsequent series will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. If you do, however, continue to read then do not rate this story poorly on its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

Author's Note:

I'm glad to see that everyone is enjoying this series so far! Out of curiosity, would you guys want it to continue for much longer or would you prefer it end and a different series begin? Alternatively, I could wrap up The College Sluts and then revisit one of my older releases. I would say that I've got 2-3 more posts (roughly 9 chapters) left that I would use to end this story in a satisfying place. Unless, of course, the majority wants to see it continue. I just want to ensure that everyone is still enjoying the content without it feeling overly stretched out or repetitive, so your feedback is appreciated.

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 12: A Living Nightmare

"Mmm... that feels good," Lilly moaned as Jane massaged her scalp. The two girls had spent the last hour scrubbing Lilly's dorm room clean before hopping in the shower and getting clean themselves. They both felt exhausted, but the warm water and massages helped soothe their aches.

Squirting some shampoo in her hand, Jane began rubbing it into Lilly's hair. As the rose-gold color was masked with white suds, the smell of feces in the shower was replaced with pomegranate. The teen let the shampoo soak in as she lowered her hands, wrapping them in front of Lilly's body and grabbing the girl's breasts. With one in each hand, Jane continued to squeeze and lather the mounds in soap.

"Always straight to my tits," Lilly smiled, closing her eyes and leaning back into Jane's grasp, "Not that I'm complaining."

"They're one of your best features," Jane admitted, pinching one of the girl's nipples between her fingers and tugging on it gently. If she hadn't just been violently fucked by Lilly, she might have started masturbating. One thing Jane had learned was that her female companion should never be given a strap-on. Almost instantly after putting it on, she Jane on her hands and knees and was burying the full length in her pussy.

The sex felt good for the first ten minutes, but by the twenty-minute mark, Jane had lost count of how many times she had cum. By thirty, her vagina was on fire, gapping, and felt like it was going to explode; Lilly just didn't want to give up. It was around this time, however, that Jane convinced the girl to stop so they could start cleaning. She was met, of course, with plenty of complaints, but her frail body couldn't take a second more of the brutal pounding.

Based on the way Lilly was currently moaning and thrusting her hips forward, it seemed she was far from satisfied. So, wanting to return the favor, Jane lowered her hands until they were resting on the girl's thighs. She could feel how muscular they were as she pulled them apart, slowly revealing the dripping slit between Lilly's legs; whether it was cum or water, she didn't know.

She used one hand to peel apart the labia, the skin stuck together with cum. Jane extended a finger on her other hand and began dragging it across Lilly's erect nub. The hood was pulled back with ease, exposing the girl's clit to Jane who began circling it slowly. "Shhh," Jane mewed following a long moan from Lilly as her fingers began circling faster.

"Fuck," Lilly bit her bottom lip, turning around to look Jane in the eyes. As a result, the teen's hand was pushed away, but she didn't wait long before finding Lilly's slit once again. Jane slipped two fingers inside and began to slowly pump them in and out, causing Lilly to close her eyes and lean forward. She could feel Jane brushing her g-spot, each touch causing her to tense and leak a little more pussy juice.

"Do you want to cum again?" Jane whispered into Lilly's ear, nibbling the top of it.

In turn, Lilly looked up and silently nodded. Her eyes begged, a deep sense of longing for the final thrust that would bring her to climax. Perhaps this was a mistake, though, as Jane was quick to remove her fingers. Lilly moved her hips forward and tried to slip the teen's hand back inside, but Jane stopped the action and instead reached around the girl's ass.

"Not like that," Jane's breath was hot on Lilly's neck as she leaned over the girl's shoulder. The large mass of flesh that was Lilly's butt prevented her from having too much visibility, but the teen found her crack and traced her finger down it until she hit the tight, wrinkled hole. The shower water and cum coating the digit helped significantly as she pressed against Lilly's sphincter and slowly pushed inside.

Pulling the girl's cheeks apart with one hand, Jane continued to slide her finger upwards until it was completely swallowed by Lilly's bowels. Feeling the girl's sphincter tighten around the base of her index, Jane began wiggling just the tip. With each movement, she could feel Lilly's hole tighten slightly. When this happened, the teen would wait for the eventual release a few seconds later before beginning the slow rotation once again.

This teasing went on for quite some time; Lilly was unable to stop her muscles from clenching and, subsequently, had to wait longer for her release. As the pleasure intensified, so too did her desire for it. She could feel sticky cum dripping from her slit almost continuously now, running down her leg and getting washed down the drain by the shower. "Please..." she begged, "I need to..."

Ignoring the request, Jane continued to methodically time her movements to elicit the minimum amount of pleasure. Perhaps it was payback for how sore Lilly made her, but she wanted to draw this out for as long as possible. Based on the last contraction being longer and harder than all the others, however, Jane assumed that she had little time left anyway.

This assumption held true as, after only a few more seconds, Lilly's climax hit hard. With her legs buckling, she shot an arm out to brace against the shower's tile. Her anus tried to eject Jane's finger, but the teen had seemingly gone in the opposite direction, pushing hard upward. She was also now wiggling the finger rapidly, stretching out Lilly's bowels as they clenched with the orgasm. The stream of cum had also increased, now jetting out in short bursts across the shower.

As Lilly felt the finger finally slip from her dripping cunt, she allowed herself to slide to her knees. She water was now hitting her back, further increasing her body heat as she struggled to compose herself. Between her legs, Lilly inspected the bright red color which her pussy had become. Her clit was so erect that it was fully exposed, its hood unable to contain the large nub.

Licking off her cream-coated hand, Jane returned to washing Lilly's hair as if nothing had happened. Inching the girl backward until the water was hitting the top of her head, Jane began to rinse out the shampoo. "Good girl," she whispered praise as she worked to remove the suds, "Very good."

"I've never-" Lilly struggled to catch her breath, her chest rising and falling at a rapid pace, "I-I I've never cum from anal alone."

"It's good, right?" Jane smiled, proud of her handiwork.

"Very... intense."

"Come on, up you get," Jane instructed, grabbing Lilly's hands and pulling her to her feet. Rinsing off her body one final time, the teen bent over and turned off the water. Stepping out of the shower, she grabbed the towel and handed it to Lilly. Unfortunately, there was only one, so she had to wait until the girl was done before drying herself off.

"Do you think we're going... you know... too fast?" Lilly asked as she handed the towel to Jane.

Surprised by the suddenness of the question, Jane took a second to think about it as she began drying her legs. "Um... I don't know. I don't think so. I don't really know if there is such thing as too fast," she explained, rubbing the towel on her torso. "If it feels right, then why question it?"

"Maybe..." Lilly trailed off, "It's just... in movies a-and from what I've heard... there's like a timeline, right? You don't kiss until your second date, you wait until you've been dating for a few weeks until you have sex, stuff like that."

Jane shrugged, "I don't know if I would base my life off of movies." Handing the towel back to Lilly, she continued, "In all seriousness, I don't think we are going too fast. If you want to slow things down, then I understand that and we can."

"No, I-" Lilly struggled to put her thoughts into words, "I don't want to slow thins down per se, but maybe... we change stuff or... All I'm saying is that maybe when we get together, it doesn't always have to be sexual."

"Yeah, that's fine," Jane smiled, kissing Lilly, "Like when we went to the mall. Minus the part where you took us to a sex store, put a buttplug in me, and tried to make me cum on the bus, right?"

Lilly blushed at the realization that she was being somewhat hypocritical. "Yeah, minus those parts," she replied quietly.

"Well how about we start now? I know technically we already had sex, but we can just pretend that didn't happen. Have you had supper yet?" Jane asked, Lilly shaking her head in response, "Ok, so we can have a nice dinner date with no sex. How does pizza sound?"

"Good, but I'll order it," Lilly replied, hanging up the towel after she finished drying her hair.

"Are you sure?"

"I mean, if this is a date then you're at my place, right? And the host should always be responsible for the meal; it's only polite." Preventing further discussion, Lilly left the bathroom. As her panties and bra were dirty from their play, she grabbed a new, more modest set from her dresser and pulled them on. Her t-shirt and leggings were fine, however, so she put those back on. "What kind of pizza do you want?" she called out to Jane in the living room.

"Deluxe, if it's good with you," the teen replied, grabbing her clothes from next to the front door and getting dressed.

"Yeah, I'll eat whatever," Lilly grabbed her phone, dialing the closest pizza joint.

As she ordered, Jane continued to pick up what was left in the dorm from their cleaning efforts. She dumped the bucket of dirty water down the toilet, scrubbing out any remaining clumps of shit. The main room still had a strong smell, but there was little she could do to solve that. The one scented candle Lilly had was trying its best, but the open windows were helping more than anything.

Unfortunately, without a washer or dryer easily accessible, Jane could only pile the damp towels and cloths used for cleanup in the corner. Hopefully, Lilly would be able to wash them tomorrow before too much of the stink was absorbed into the fabric, though it may have been too late already. Rinsing her hands in the kitchenette sink, Jane was satisfied with the state of the room and relaxed on the loveseat as she waited for Lilly.

The girl joined her less than a minute later and they both cuddled on the couch while waiting for their food. "You didn't have to finish cleaning up alone," Lilly said as she sat beside Jane, pulling a blanket over their laps.

"It's OK," the teen shrugged, "It didn't take very long. When will the pizza be here?"

Lilly leaned over, resting her head on Jane's shoulder, "Fifteen minutes." The two sat in silence as they waited, still recovering from their physical exertion while also enjoying each other's company. Lilly was struggling to stay awake, though, and Jane's slow rubbing of her back didn't help matters. Fortunately, before she could fall asleep, her phone vibrated with a notification that the delivery boy was outside.

"I guess they got here early," Lilly remarked, checking her device and seeing it had only been ten minutes since the order was placed, "I'll go down and grab it. You stay here and pick out a movie for us to watch."

"Ok," Jane yawned, grabbing Lilly's laptop as it was handed to her. She watched as Lilly grabbed a twenty-dollar bill from her wallet before leaving the room to collect their food. In her absence, Jane began to scroll through the movies available to stream, eventually deciding on a thriller that looked interesting if not a little predictable. Queuing it up, she waited for Lilly to return.

"Jane?" A voice called out from the other side of the door, followed briefly by some heavy knocks. Jumping up, Jane gave Lilly a hand and opened it.

With a large pizza in one hand and two drinks in the other, Lilly shuffled inside and kicked the door shut. She set the food on the kitchen counter and the drinks on the coffee table in front of the couch. "Thanks," she sighed, grabbing a couple of plates out of the cupboard and setting them beside the pizza box, "Come get some food."

Grabbing two slices, Jane returned to the loveseat followed promptly by Lilly. They started the movie, but both girls were significantly more focused on eating than what was on the screen. They desperately need to regain some of the energy they expelled earlier in the hopes of not passing out. To Jane, the pizza tasted quite good, though it was likely any food would be enjoyed given their hunger. Together, they worked through the entire pizza with ease, each of them eating four of the eight large slices.

"I feel gross," Lilly belched as she set her empty plate down on the table.

Leaning over, Jane rubbed the girl's extended belly, "You're fine; it's just a little food baby."

Slumping into the corner of the loveseat, Lilly rested her head on the back cushion and allowed herself to sink deeper. "You never told me that you had a tattoo," she changed the subject, "On your thigh, what is it?"

"Oh," Jane looked down to her leg, tracing where she knew the tattoo was under her jeans, "Just something I got before coming here as a tribute to some of my friends."

"Can I see it?" Lilly sat up.

"I have pictures on my phone; it's more clear there than in person," Jane patted her pockets, trying to locate the device. Not feeling it, she stood up and began looking around the room. Where her clothes were previously piled, she spotted the white case; it must have fallen out of her pocket. Picking it up, she took a couple of steps before realizing that she had over twenty unread texts.

"Shit," the teen whispered, realizing that they were all from Bethany. Most were asking where Jane was and, upon reading them, she remembered that she had previously made plans with the girl to hang out tonight.

"Everything OK?" Lilly asked, standing up to see what the issue was.

"Fuck, I'm sorry but I need to go. I forgot that I had agreed to do something with my roommate tonight," Jane panicked, tucking her phone in the pocket of her jeans.

"That's fine; we weren't really watching the movie anyway. At least I wasn't," Lilly admitted, "Go back to your dorm, we can hang out a different time."

"How about tomorrow?" Jane proposed, jogging to the door.

"How about Friday? Tomorrow is a little too soon. It will be good for us to not spend every day together."

"Right, taking it slow," Jane opened the door, dashing out.

"We're not taking it slow!" Lilly called out after her, hoping that no one else heard.

Running down the stairs, Jane burst out into the early night and set off towards her dorm. While not too late, it seemed the campus was all but deserted leaving few people to witness Jane's panic state. Still, she avoided sprinting in fear of embarrassing herself and instead moved at slightly slower than a jog.

The cool air helped her keep a steady pace, but it wasn't long before she began sweating and became out of breath. The last few minutes of her journey had intermittent pauses between her physical excursion, little breaks to help her catch her breath before taking off once again. It was times like these where she wished Lilly didn't live on the other side of campus.

Only a minute away from the building now, Jane pulled out her phone and dialed Bethany as she ran. After ringing a couple of times, however, the call cut off. "Fuck," Jane breathed, giving up after a second try and returning her phone to her pocket. It didn't matter now as she was at the front door to her residence. Swiping her card, she burst her way inside and began dashing up the main stairs. Her sides were aching, but she eventually made it to the third floor with little struggle.

After passing through the hallway and unlocking her door, Jane entered her room to find Bethany standing near her desk. "Sorry," Jane gasped, "I'm late."

"Late?" Bethany scoffed, "We agreed to meet at five, it's now almost 9 o'clock. You're more than a little late."

"I didn't mean to be," Jane held herself up against a wall, "I just got a little caught up in what I was doing and kind of... forgot."

"Let me guess, a little caught up with Anna and Chloe?" Bethany glared at the teen.

Before Jane could even comprehend what she had just heard, her heart was in her throat. Anna and Chloe? How could she know about Anna and Chloe? She had to put pressure on the wall just to stay upright, her knuckles turning white from the pressure. Her throat was dry while her head pounded, pulsing in rhythm with her rapidly beating heart.

The statement was so mater-of-fact, almost as if Bethany was stating a simple fact. In reality, the question was both confusing and terrifying. Those basic words left Jane's brain spiraling, filled with questions but, most of all, panic. "H-h-how..." she could barely get the words out.

"You were late, so I came looking for you. Found your room unlocked and decided to come inside," Bethany said matter-of-factly, "You weren't here so I left. But then I came back an hour later and, upon not finding you once again, I noticed your laptop was open."

"No..." Jane begged, though she didn't know who to. It was clear her secret was out; Bethany knew everything. Other than Anna and Chloe, she was the only one who knew about what happened. "You can't..."

Bethany cut her off before she could continue to unravel, "I didn't want to check initially, but when you still didn't show up," she shrugged, "I decided to take a look. I don't know what I was expecting, maybe something that would tell me where you were -- but you left the chat open with those girls and when I found that..." she trailed off, grinning. Nothing more needed to be said; both girls knew this.

"Why... why would you do that?" Jane slumped, defeated.

"Why would you think that it's OK to expose me to your disgusting lifestyle? I saw everything you know. All the stuff with your shit; it was so fucking gross."

"I didn't expose you to anything!" Jane snapped back, "You looked through my laptop!"

"Yeah, but we share a bathroom. You probably were in there, smearing your... feces around," Bethany almost gagged, "That has to be some breach of the residence contract."

"I never did anything here! I always ensured that I did nothing in here for that exact reason. The fact that I would assume I would do that... and you're trying to make me look like the villain here! You looked through my computer when I wasn't around to find out my secrets!" Jane took a step forward, her shock shifting to anger as she processed the situation.

Bethany didn't back down, however, "You say that, but I don't trust you for a second! I don't know what you were doing! I had never met you before you moved in, who knows if I can even trust you. The question is should I report you?"

"You can't do that."

"Why can't I? You were doing stuff that I didn't feel comfortable within a space that we were sharing. There is no reason that I can't report you," Bethany explained, "If not to the dean then at least to the residence floor leader."

sgary3434
sgary3434
331 Followers