All Comments on 'The College Sluts Ch. 12-14'

by sgary3434

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep this series going. They're a very sweet couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey its Neo. I emailed you my commission :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying the series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yes please continue! These are soooo great and attention grabbing :) with all your other stories you’ve really set up well for a lot of crossover events ;) other stories would be great too :) let the creativity flow :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would prefer that you continue the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yeah I'm loving this series and hope you keep it going. I'd like to see more of Mary's story too but I'm loving this one.

PoopyPants82PoopyPants82almost 3 years ago

Hands down the best story on literotica. It's always a treat to see new chapters from you! Thanks!

ScatfooScatfooalmost 3 years ago

Keep on going please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'd love for bethany to stay in the story maybe make her a shit eater to and join Jane and emily.

KharenKharenalmost 3 years ago

Continue, please! And I'd also love to see a College's and Village's Slut "crossover". Thanks for this story. Already curious for what's coming next.

KharenKharenalmost 3 years ago

Please continue!! Yes, I'd love to see both Village and College's sluts coming together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I liked the Village series much better. Maybe if you make Bethany curious to try scat sex it would become more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It will probably be awhile because he’s busy but when my commission is out i think it will appease everyone. It’s got everything from scat sex to ass wiping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Definitely would love to see a cross over. You’re stories are awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You know, it's really impressive how you can create a story that is equal parts kink, sex, compassion, understanding and, well, so human. Lilly and Jane feel so real, and the ways that they explore their sexuality AND the feelings that accompany them?

You're an exceptional erotic author. I mean...who ever thought that you could take a concept like scat and turn it into something more profound?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Use of "the teen" and "the girl" is contrived. Couldn't keeping going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersgary3434@sgary3434
Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to be going on an extended hiatus. I know I have two ongoing series and I'm sure you're patiently awaiting the next chapters, but I don't have the time to write anymore. Thanks for your understanding.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES