The College Sluts Ch. 12-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Studying the teen, Lilly grabbed one of Jane's feet and brought it to her face. Like the rest of the girl's body, her foot was damp with urine. Lilly ran her tongue from the heel to the big toe, slurping up the liquid and rolling it around her mouth. The taste was milder than she expected, though still acrid. She swallowed the small gulp and returned to Jane's foot, this time sucking on three of the teen's toes.

The flavor was stronger here, though not due to the urine. Rather, the sweat between Jane's toes was added to the mixture, resulting in a stronger, saltier taste. While likely a turnoff for most, Lilly was addicted to the flavor and smell of body odor and this only acted to increase her arousal.

"This is new," Jane gasped as Lilly stretched her mouth to accommodate all five of the teen's toes inside, "I didn't know you had a thing for feet."

"I do when they taste this good," Lilly mumbled, spitting out the foot. A thin trail of saliva came with it, running down her chin and onto her breast. Making eye contact with Jane, she massed the spit into her large breasts, taking extra care to rub her rock-solid nipples.

Jane tried to get a feel for herself, but Lilly grabbed her arms before she could get too close. Throwing them to the side, Lilly moved fast, spinning around and pinning the teen to the ground with her hefty rear. "Uh-uh," she teased, wiggling her ass in Jane's face. Her thigs squeezed the girl's torso as she clamped down, dropping her entire weight on the teen's head.

Completely encompassed by Lilly's ass, Jane took a deep breath through her nose. The smell was extremely strong, sweat and shit coming together to flood the girl's senses in a rich aroma of filth. With her oxygen cut off, all the air Jane could breathe was tainted by this stink.

"How are you doing down there?" Lilly lifted her ass just long enough to see the bewildered teen beneath her. "Hmm... I think you're enjoying this too much. I know how to change that," she purred, lowering herself back down.

Only seconds after the heavy flesh was back on her face, Jane felt a blast of hot hair. With her nose pressed against Lilly's ass, there was little sound. However, the noxious gas was blasted directly into the teen's sinuses and the vile stink it brought with it left her lightheaded. "Mmmm... fuck..." Jane moaned, breathing in another nose full, though her words were largely muted by Lilly's cheeks.

"Eat my fucking ass," Lilly spat, grinding on the teen's face. She could hear mumbling but couldn't make out the precise words. Still, based on the way Jane was rubbing her sopping cunt, Lilly assumed she was enjoying this treatment. "Keeping doing that and- oh yeah..." she moaned.

As a sudden wetness encompassed her face, Jane realized that Lilly had started shitting. While she no visual frame of reference, the waste felt thick and gloopy, clearly diarrhea. Eating out had become commonplace for the two girls since the incident and Jane guessed all that greasy food was the culprit for the overly wet feces.

"That seemed to shut you up," Lilly moaned as she raised back up, this time coming fully to her knees. Looking over her shoulder, she admired the thick glob of her scat that was squished around Jane's nose. While there were some larger clumps, it was mainly the texture of slime, sticky and wet as it ran down the teen's cheeks. It was more of a shart than anything, mostly ass goo that shot out of Lilly's bowels.

The girl wasn't done, however, as she hunched over and forced out more shit. A wet squelch followed a burst of waste, the brown sludge spraying out and splattering Jane's forehead. The spray moved down the teen's nose, covering her mouth and coming to an end on her chin. Her entire face was now coated in a thick layer of feces, only the tip of her nose visible sticking out of the sea of filth.

Unable to hold her breath any longer, Jane opened her mouth to gasp for air, subsequently sucking in a mouthful of shit. She quickly turned to the side, a coughing fit spraying the waste from her lips and onto the tile below her. "Jesus, that tastes disgusting," she spat, her saliva stained brown.

"Don't act like you don't like it," Lilly grinned, grabbing Jane's shoulders and hoisting the girl upward. Still missing weight after her recovery, the teen was easy to maneuver for the athletic girl, Lilly pulling Jane into her lap. She tasted the feces for herself, using her tongue to scoop up a bigger chunk from the teen's lip.

Mashing it between her teeth slowly, Lilly let out a long, orgasmic sigh. "I think it tastes delicious," she purred. As if the teen were an ice cream cone, Lilly continued to lick up the brown sludge, slowly cleaning Jane's face of shit. Each swipe brought more of the deep, earthy taste she was becoming addicted to. As if by habit, Lilly reached her hand out and began rubbing Jane's clit while she ate.

The teen reciprocated, though she had to shove a hand under her own high to reach Lilly's pussy as she was sitting in the girl's lap. Jane could feel Lilly's vaginal muscles tense as she slipped two fingers inside, her digits slipping easily into the heavily lubricated hole. "That's it, lick me clean," Jane whispered, leaning back to expose her neck to Lilly.

However, the girl didn't seem interested, instead pulling Jane's head back up and locking lips. Rather than a kiss, Lilly began to push the shit that filled her mouth into Jane's. The sludge flowed easily, some running out between the lips of the girls and dropping into their laps. Once the transfer was complete, Lilly leaned back to watch Jane eat her waste. "That's it my little piggy, eat all my nasty shit," Lilly grinned, exposing her stained teeth. To accentuate her point, she filled her mouth with saliva and spat a thick, brown glob on Jane's forehead.

"I'm- I- oh, fuck... I'm gonna cum," Jane's breath was ragged, her words quiet as her body shook with anticipation.

"What? I couldn't hear you!" Lilly teased, speeding up her fingers.

"I'm gonna cum!"

"WHAT?"

"I'M CUMMING!" Jane's body lurched forward, crumpling under the pleasure. Her head fell to Lilly's shoulder, digging into the girl's collar bone as she struggled to stay upright. What's worse, Lilly didn't stop, her fingers still rapidly pumping in and out of the teen's gushing slit. Although, in a turn of events, Jane took this as a challenge and began fucking Lilly harder.

The teen's gaze was fiery as she locked eyes with Lilly. While she wanted to continue finger Jane's pussy, Lilly found the attention on her own slit too distracting. Soon she was unable to keep up with the battle, dropping her hand as she was brought to climax. Her muscles clamped on Jane's hand, keeping the teen's fingers planted deep inside her hole. She couldn't help herself and grabbed the back of Jane's neck, violently pulling her forward for one long kiss.

"Fuck," Lilly swallowed as they separated, both coming down from their orgasms.

"How was that after a week dry spell?" Jane gasped, pulling the hair out of her eyes. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, trying to suck more air into her spent body.

"Not too bad," Lilly was clearly trying to be sensual, but her periodic gasps betrayed her. Still, she fought through her struggle to breathe, "But I can think of one or two ways to make it better..."

"Like what?" Jane bit her bottom lip, staring into Lilly's icy grey eyes.

She didn't reply with words, however, instead getting her point across as she slid her index finger up Jane's tight asshole. "Well, I've shit already; now it's time for yours," she licked her lips, wiggling the digit inside of the teen.

"N-no I... I don't have to go..." Jane tried to move but Lilly kept her planted.

"Don't tease me; I can feel a big chunk in there. I think I deserve to see it," Lilly grinned.

"I- I don't have to go," Jane repeated, this time wiggling out of the girl's grip and standing up.

Lilly realized too late what had happened, quickly standing with panic as she wrapped her arms around Jane, "I'm sorry Jane... I didn't realize what... We can stop now, it's OK. I didn't mean to upset you." She continued the hug, rubbing the teen's back in slow circles.

"No, w-we can keep going."

"We're not going to push it too far, OK? I think it's time to stop for the night," Lilly moved back, wiping off some of the shit she missed with her tongue from Jane's face. "Tell you what, we can get cleaned up, and then we'll get into bed together. You can put on a movie and we'll snuggle a bit before going to sleep. How does that sound?"

"Good," Jane smiled shyly.

"OK," Lilly kissed the teen's forehead, "Sounds good."