The College Sluts Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers

"They're posted!" Maggie said excitedly before remembering where she was. Looking at the girl sitting across from her, she dialed herself in, "Sorry, I won't look at them until later. I don't want to stress you out more."

"No, it's OK. I'm not going to stop you from looking at your marks."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah," Jane replied, "You're clearly excited to see them, and there's no reason why you shouldn't." She watched as Maggie scrolled through her phone, reading her results, "And? How did you do?"

Turning off her phone, Maggie put it back into her pocket, "Not bad," she paused, "Do you want to hear my mark or not?"

"Sure," she shrugged. Truthfully, Jane didn't mind one way or the other. While her own grades were a point of stress, her friend's success was unrelated.

"I got 72 overall; she didn't break down the specific marks thought."

"Oh, nice."

"Yeah, not amazing," Maggie took a drink of her coffee, "But about what I expected. So, are you going to check yours or wait until later?"

"I don't know."

"I mean, you'll probably see it eventually. Looking at it now will help to put your nerves at ease, though. But don't let me sway you," she added.

"It's OK," Jane fidgeted with her phone case, contemplating whether she should continue to delay the inevitable. Biting the bullet, she agreed that Maggie was right; looking now would help calm her nerves, regardless of the result. Logging in, she held her breath before opening the results.

Maggie watched the teen, unable to judge her reaction, "Good or bad?"

"73."

"Damn, one percent higher than me."

The mark was still lower than what Jane had grown accustomed to in high school, but she was happy considering it was 11% higher than what she got on her multiple-choice. Letting out her held breath, she put her phone back in her pocket and finally relaxed, "Well, I guess I did better than I thought."

"Next time you don't have to be so stressed," Maggie joked, giving the teen a playful shake.

"Right, I'll try to remember that," Jane replied sarcastically, "I should probably get going; I'm sure Lilly is still worried about me. I guess I can tell her the good news." Jane paused as she was turning to leave, "Thanks for finding me and helping."

"Yeah, no problem.

"Well, see you around, I guess," the teen swallowed the last mouthful of coffee before dropping the cup into the garbage, "And I mean it, thanks. You helped more than you may realize."

"That's what friends are for," Maggie nodded affirmatively, "Say hi to Lilly for me."

"OK," Jane gave a quick wave before turning on her heels and beginning the walk back to the dorm where her girlfriend was surely waiting.

Chapter 20: Birthday Wishes

"Hey," Lilly looked up from her phone as Jane entered their dorm, "How was class?"

Dropping her backpack beside the door, the teen crossed the room and set two Styrofoam takeaway containers on the table. "Meh," she shrugged, "Same old boring lecture. I did get my midterm mark, though."

"And? how did you do?"

"84% overall," the teen took a seat, "Come eat your food."

"Your highest midterm mark yet; I told you it was going to be fine." Grabbing a glass and filling it with water, Lilly joined her girlfriend at the small table, "Are you happy to be done?"

Stirring her pasta, Jane took a bite and felt her body shudder with enjoyment at the first substantial meal since breakfast twelve hours prior. "What do you mean done?" she swallowed her mouthful of food, "My last midterm was three days ago; I was done then."

"Yeah, but now you're not waiting for any of your marks." Lilly opened her takeaway container, "Did you ask for marinara?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, they gave me alfredo."

Leaning over the table, Jane confirmed the error, "Shit, do you want me to go back and have them fix it?"

"No, it's OK," Lilly began eating.

"Are you sure? I can take it back for you; it will only be a few minutes. I should've checked before leaving the dining hall anyways," the teen sighed, "Usually I check, but of course I didn't tonight."

"Seriously, Jane, it's fine, just eat yours before it gets cold," Lilly swallowed, "Anyways, as I was saying, now you can relax and not think so much about whether or not you passed."

Sitting back in her seat, the teen considered what her girlfriend was saying. "I don't know, I guess..." she shrugged, "But finals are less than a month and a half away; it's not going to be long before I have to start studying for those. College is exhausting."

"Yeah, and you certainly don't do yourself any favors," Lilly chuckled.

"Hey, what is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you just need to take a break," she teased, holding Jane's hand across the table, "Stop worrying so much about grades and your future. I mean, hell, you just had a whole thing about me getting the wrong pasta sauce."

"I just wanted to make sure you're happy," Jane frowned.

"I know, I'm sorry. I was just joking; I didn't mean to make you feel bad," she gave the teen's hand a gentle squeeze, "Now that you have time to relax, just remember you have a super hot girlfriend who will do anything you tell her."

"Anything you say? I guess I better start thinking of things to put that to the test," Jane joked, taking another bite of her dinner.

"Well, not anything obviously," Lilly replied, feeling a vibration in her pocket and pulling out her phone.

Jane watched as the girl began typing on the screen, "Who are you texting?"

"It's a secret," she took a drink of water, not looking up from her device.

"Who is it? If you don't tell me, I'm going to get up and look." However, before Lilly had the chance to reply, Jane was already out of her chair and on the other side of the table, trying to get a look over the girl's shoulder. For her part, Lilly did her best to block the teen's view, finishing her text before tucking her phone back in her pocket. Defeated, Jane sat back in her chair with a huff, "I don't like you keeping secrets from me."

"Fine, it's for your birthday. But that's all I'll say."

"What are you planning?" she studied her girlfriend, "You know my parents are coming down to have dinner with me, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I'll just be busy, so don't go throwing me a huge party only for me not to show up," Jane warned before eating some more of her pasta. "You know, I've never really had a friend throw me a party before," she mumbled through her mouthful of food, "It was always more of a family thing. I guess this will be my first year."

"Who said I was throwing you a party?" Lilly teased.

"Whatever, I didn't mean a party specifically. After like, grade six, I haven't celebrated my birthday with friends."

"Wow, sounds like so much fun. I guess you were the popular girl at your school," Lilly chuckled.

"I had friends," Jane reiterated, "Just none that I was really that close with."

"Except for Anna and Chloe."

The teen shrugged, "I guess. But I only met them at the start of the summer; this is my first birthday since."

"And your first birthday with me," Lilly beamed, standing up from her seat to wrap her arms around Jane, "Which means it is going to be the best one." Kissing the teen on the top of her head, Lilly lifted her from the chair.

Despite Jane struggling, she was soon being cradled by her girlfriend with one arm around her torso and the other holding her legs. "You know I don't like being picked up," she tried to squirm out of the hold to no avail.

"Well then, you shouldn't be so small and light," Lilly giggled, pulling the girl close to her chest.

"I wasn't done eating," Jane huffed.

"You can finish later. For now, you're going to cuddle with me on the couch," Lilly exclaimed, dropping herself and subsequently Jane on the bright pink fabric, "After all, you're supposed to be relaxing."

"You were the one who decided that, not me," Jane complained, though she soon found herself snuggling in under the nape of her girlfriend's neck. It wasn't long before the teen felt a hand travel up the front of her shirt and behind her bra. Having been with Lilly for the past couple of months now, this came as no surprise.

Not wanting to ruin the moment, Jane let the subtle groping continue, the one hand soon being joined by a second. "What are you doing?" she purred, feeling the clasp on her bra snap open before the garment was pulled from the bottom of her shirt. Her eyes remained closed as she pressed further into her girlfriend's chest, but she could hear her bra being tossed somewhere in the room.

Keeping one hand on Jane's breast, Lilly used the other to gently stroke the teen's head, "Just helping you to relax."

"You're insatiable," Jane breathed.

Ignoring the remark, Lilly leaned over and began planting gentle kisses on her girlfriend. Starting at the top of the teen's head, she slowly worked her way down Jane's neck, taking a second to nibble her ear. Looking for more leverage, Lilly flipped the smaller girl onto her back and hovered over her body. Grinning, she continued her kissing ritual, now starting just under the teen's chin.

Grabbing the bottom of the teen's shirt was all the communication needed for Jane to put her arms up so that Lilly could pull off the garment. On the way past, she was sure to brush Jane's nipples, teasing her just enough to allocate arousal but provide no relief. The look on the teen's face indicated that she was successful, the grimace of wanting only acting to spur Lilly on as she began kissing her body once again.

Twisting with pleasure as kisses were spread over her chest, Jane could no longer control the soft mews that were coming from her mouth. Lilly's breath felt hot on her skin, both arousing and agonizing as the teen was forced to endure the constant teasing. With each kiss only acting to increase her sexual craving rather than alleviating it, Jane's body ached for relief as she clutched her girlfriend's back and pulled them closer together.

Not one to relent, however, Lilly used her significantly superior upper body strength to keep the two of them separated. Once she felt Jane's grip loosen, Lilly too relaxed and let her body gently rest on top of the teen's. "Don't forget who is in control," she whispered, gently nibbling at her girlfriend's ear.

"Watch it," Jane warned the girl. However, despite her tough act, a finger slipping down the front of her pants and into her dripping pussy caused her to melt.

"That's what I thought," Lilly teased, her lips finding Jane's as the two girls began to kiss passionately. Now sufficiently covered in the teen's natural lubricant, Lilly removed her finger to an audible gasp from Jane. She blindly traced it further downward, stopping once she hit the tell-tale wrinkled flesh that surrounded the teen's anus. "And what do we have in here?" she asked before pushing the tip of her index inside.

Tensing, Jane let out a long breath, "Fuck..." Once her sphincter muscles inevitably relaxed, she felt Lilly push her finger in deeper to just past her second knuckle. With how the two girls played on a weekly basis, Jane's ass had no difficulty swallowing the rest of the digit before a second was added and subsequently pushed to its limit.

The roof of her bowels were stimulated as Lilly began a come hither motion, firmly massaging the sensitive flesh. Jane could feel her vagina clenching as it begged for similar treatment, but her hand was stopped. "Stop teasing me," she complained but, it seemed Lilly had no intention of this coming to a fast end as she continued kissing lower on Jane's body.

Just below the teen's naval, she gradually increased the speed of her fingers in Jane's ass. With each passing second, Lilly could feel the anal muscles surrounding her fingers clenching harder and more frequently; Jane was close. She knew now that just a brush of the teen's clit would be enough to send her over the edge, and that's exactly what she intended to do. Removing both fingers from the newly loosened asshole, Lilly gave Jane's erect little nub one careful, calculated rub before pulling her hand from the teen's jeans.

Jane's face became one of pain as she felt her pussy clench. Rather than the orgasmic burst common from climaxing, however, there was little feeling outside of her muscles spasming. "Fuuuuck," she winced, "Did you just intentionally ruin my orgasm? That's cruel, even for you."

Grinning, Lilly wiped her fingers off in one long motion down the crest of Jane's stomach. In their wake, a trail of brown waste coated the teen's pale skin, ending just above her belly button. "Maybe," she teased, "But you deserved it."

"For what?"

Lilly shrugged, "For not wanting to relax like I told you to. And for talking back," she added.

"What you just did was the opposite of helping me to relax," Jane pointed out, "I'm even more pent up than I was before. Plus, on top of blue balling me, you stirred up my ass and made me need to shit. Now, get naked and get on the floor."

"Umm... no," Lilly got up, careful not to get any shit from her fingers on her clothes as she adjusted them, "As part of your birthday present, I've decided that you are not allowed to shit until your birthday."

"I'm not waiting three days to go to the bathroom!" Jane objected.

"Yes, you are. Now, I'm going to go take a shower; you've got me all sweaty. Feel free to finish your dinner now," she gestured to the table as she walked away.

"I hate you."

"No, you don't," Lilly called over her shoulder as she entered the bathroom, closing the door behind herself.

Her pussy still aching, Jane considered masturbating to relieve herself but eventually decided that the moment had passed. Instead, as Lilly had suggested, she sat at the table and began eating her cold dinner, still naked and with a streak of shit running down her stomach.

~`~`~`~`~`~

"So, you're good to move our work session to Sunday then?" Jane asked Maggie as the two of them exited the lecture hall of their final class for the day, "I know our presentation is on Tuesday, and we should finish it sooner rather than later, but well... you know I'm busy tomorrow."

"It's OK Jane, enjoy your birthday. It's just a five-minute presentation; it won't take long to finish."

"Sorry, it's just that my parents are coming for the day, and there isn't going to be much time to work," Jane nervously picked at the lining in her sweater pocket, "And I feel bad that you can't come. I thought about inviting you, but I think it would be weird with my parents. I mean, I didn't even invite Lilly.

"You're rambling again," Maggie sighed, "You really need to care less about other people. And you apologize too much," she added.

"Gee, thanks."

"Sorry, but it's true," Maggie chuckled, wrapping her arms around the teen's shoulder, "Don't worry, though; I'll always be your friend."

"Whatever, you're a lot of work to be around," Jane joked, trying to take the attention away from her blushing face, "Maybe I'll find a new friend."

"OK, do it then. There's always that guy who sits in front of us in marketing and stares at our feet when he thinks we aren't looking."

Laughing, Jane gave Maggie a playful bump with her hip, causing the girl to fall out of line briefly. "Ew, don't be gross. I'm not interested in him or his apparent foot fetish," Jane tried to keep her voice down as not to attract unwanted attention. The irony of judging a foot fetish when her sexual preferences were far dirtier, and niche was not lost on the teen. Not that she was going to mention that to Maggie, though; the teasing would be endless.

"Some people are weird, man."

"Well," Jane brought the conversation to an end as they arrived at her dorm, "As much as I would like to continue discussing some creep's fetishes with you, this is my place."

"I'll be sure to text Lilly later about you wanting to bring more foot play into the bedroom."

"If you do, I'll kill you," Jane warned, "I doubt she would even believe you."

"Well, let's find out..." Maggie trailed off as she watched the aforementioned pink-haired girl coming down the stone steps to the dorm, "Hey Lilly."

Walking up to the two girls, Lilly wrapped her arms around Jane's waist before addressing her friend, "Hey Maggie, how's it going?"

"You know, same as it always is with Jane," she put a hand up to her mouth to block it from the teen's view, although she spoke loud enough that Jane could still hear, "Or should I say little-miss-worry."

Before Jane could defend herself, Lilly was already laughing, "Yeah, that sounds about right."

"You two are really annoying sometimes, especially when together," Jane pouted, "I don't know why it's always me getting ganged up on."

Lilly kissed the teen's neck, "Because you always react."

"I'd be careful; she's extra cranky today," Maggie took a step forward, whispering something in Lilly's ear before promptly turning on her heels and setting off in the opposite direction. "See you Sunday, Jane," she called over her shoulder before joining the hoard of students on their way to the bus terminal.

"What did she say?" Jane asked once the girl was out of earshot.

"Something about how you are into feet."

"Oh, for fucks sake," the teen let out a long breath, "It's a long story, but I don't have a foot fetish." Although, despite her being truthful, Jane knew that she wasn't going to live this down. Once she felt Lilly release her body, Jane turned around fast enough to see the grin on her girlfriend's face fade. "Seriously, I don't like feet," she followed the pink-haired girl up the stairs.

"If you say so," came Lilly's sly response. She assumed Jane was telling the truth, but she once again couldn't help but tease her.

Grabbing her girlfriend's hand, Jane pressed the button for the elevator. "You have to be nice to me since it's my birthday," Jane argued, watching the door slide open.

"Your birthday is tomorrow," Lilly led the two of them inside the elevator, "But fine, for you."

The ride up to the sixth floor was mostly silent, the two girls enjoying the tender atmosphere and the warmth of their touch. Every so often, one of them would give the other's hand a gentle squeeze; a favorite game of theirs that usually ended in a fight to see who could squeeze harder. Today, however, Jane let Lilly win as they exited on their floor.

"What do you want for dinner?" Jane asked casually as she arrived at their dorm, digging through her pocket to find her key.

"I have some plans."

"What does that mean?"

Lilly shrugged, "Maybe we could eat at a fancier restaurant to celebrate your birthday early."

"OK, I'm good for whatever," Jane slipped the key into the lock, "Just don't forget that we have to use real money if we eat off-campus."

"SURPRISE!"

Jumping back while still gripping the key and nearly slamming the door, Jane could hardly gather her thoughts as Chloe accosted her. Shaking off the initial shock, she returned the hug, doing the same to Anna once Chloe finally released her. "Why are you guys here?" she led them into her dorm room, Lilly following behind.

"Lilly invited us," Anna explained, "She said you were busy tomorrow, so we had to celebrate early."

"And we would never miss your birthday," Chloe added, going for another hug with the teen. It being the first time they had met since Jane's time in hospital, Chloe couldn't keep her hands off the teen. Trying to cop a feel of the teen's butt, she was only stopped when Anna pulled her away.

"Leave her alone," the redhead sighed as she held back Chloe, "You shouldn't try to molest people, especially when you haven't seen them for a month. And definitely not in front of her girlfriend," she added, looking at Lilly.

The girl tried her best not to react to the situation, but she couldn't help but blush, "No, it's OK. I know all of you got close in the summer; Jane told me everything."

sgary3434
sgary3434
333 Followers