The College Sluts Ch. 18-20

Story Info
Midterm stress and a birthday treat.
18.5k words
4.69
13.4k
9

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers

Author's note:

I just wanted to preface these chapters by saying that this will be the last update of The College Sluts series for some time. I wouldn't call this the end per se, but I will be taking an extensive break from it. As I'm sure you guys have realized, this release took much longer than usual. While partly due to my life becoming busier, it is also because I have been struggling to write these three chapters. Unfortunately, having worked on this and The Village Sluts series for so long, I have found the characters and stories are becoming dry.

I am letting you guys know this because many of you said that you wanted this series to continue in an older post, and I don't want you anticipating a post in the near future that isn't coming. Hopefully, no one is too disappointed by this, and I promise to continue writing and releasing the scat-based stories I am known for. But for now, enjoy the last release of The College Sluts before the break.

Warning:

The following story will focus primarily on the play and consumption of human waste including feces and urine. If these topics do not interest you, I would not recommend you read further. However, if you continue to read, do not rate this story poorly due to its contents alone. Although, constructive criticism and comments are appreciated.

All characters are fictional and over the age of 18.

~`~`~`~`~`~

Chapter 18: Break Time

"How're you doing in here," Lilly asked, setting a mug of coffee on the desk before sitting on the end of the bed. Taking a sip from her own mug, she watched as Jane shuffled her cue cards and started back at the beginning. "Jane?" she spoke again after her first question went long unanswered.

"Hmm, what?" she eventually looked up, noticing the cup of coffee beside her and taking a drink. "It's going OK."

"Just OK?"

"I can't seem to get all the answered perfect," Jane let out an exasperated sigh, "I keep messing up all the easy cards, and it's always different questions." Taking another drink, she flipped over the next card, cursing under her breath when she realized she got it wrong, "You didn't have to get me coffee, you know."

"Don't worry about it; I just stopped in the library coffee shop on my way back from practice. It's decaf, by the way," she added.

"Soccer?" Jane asked, looking over her shoulder and confirming that her girlfriend was still in her uniform, "How was it?"

Wrapping both hands around her mug, Lilly let out a little shiver, "Cold."

"Well, I don't know what you expected wearing shorts outside at the end of October," Jane muttered, turning back around, "You're going to get sick. And who plays soccer in October anyway? Maybe the end of the season, but definitely not the start."

"Shorts are the required uniform, not my decision. As for the timing, I've told you before, first-years are being evaluated and trained now, so they are more prepared for the full season next semester," Lilly sighed, "Do you even listen to me when I talk?"

"If it's about sports, no."

"You played soccer in high school!" Lilly called the girl's bluff.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Jane replied sarcastically, "Shit."

"What's wrong? Lilly scooched forward on the bed.

"Nothing, I just..." Jane waved her hands in frustration, "I got another stupid question wrong. I fucking hate midterms so much."

"It's your introductory marketing class, right? You're going to ace it either way; maybe it's time to take a break. Remember what we agreed to?"

"Yeah, I can't overwork myself because then I'll get tired and stressed," the teen looked to her girlfriend for approval before returning focus to her next card.

"Maggie already wrote it, right?"

"Yeah, I had this midterm delayed because of... well, you know," Jane replied, not looking up from her cue cards.

"And how did she do?"

Jane shrugged, "The marks haven't been released yet, but she said it wasn't too bad. Though, the long answer portion is apparently difficult. At least the version she wrote, anyway," the teen added.

It was already late, and Lilly knew Jane had been studying for most of the afternoon. She told her to take a break after lunch, but the teen only lasted ten minutes before getting back to work. She let it happen then, but Lilly decided that it was time to be a little more forceful, "It sounds like you are going to do fine. I think you should stop for the night and we can relax."

"Just five more minutes. Once I get through all the questions without getting any wrong, then I'll stop."

"Here," standing, Lilly grabbed the cards from the teen's hand and returned to the bed, "I'll help you. But then you are done for the day, right?"

"Last time you tried to help me, it stopped being helpful real fast," Jane reminded the girl.

"Hey, that was your fault, not mine," Lilly interjected, "If I remember correctly, you thought it was a great idea to study together on the couch, and we both knew that was just going to turn into cuddling," she shrugged, "Nothing I could do. Besides, we still made some progress."

"A little," Jane mumbled.

"Ok, so do you want my help?" Lilly waited for the teen to nod before reading out the first question, "What are the four levels of marketing?" she held up the card for Jane to see.

"Mass marketing, concentrated, micro marketing, and..." Jane looked to the ceiling, trying her best to remember the final level, "And product-variety marketing."

"One down," Lilly smiled, setting the card on the bed to her left before picking up the next one, "What is the third stage of a product's purchase decision process?"

"Alternative evaluation."

Confirming the answer was correct, Lilly picked up another cue card, "See, you're going to do fine."

"That's only two questions that I've gotten right," Jane sighed before answering the following question, "Subliminal perception."

"Three now. Besides, you're really smart and working hard; you're going to be fine. Wasn't your average in high school like crazy high?"

Jane rolled her eyes, trying to hide her blush, "It was 92, which is not crazy high. Now, show me the next question."

"I don't know; 92's pretty high," Lilly joked.

"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Now," Jane tossed a crumpled ball of paper at her girlfriend, "Stay focussed and read the next question."

Giggling, Lilly batted the paper away before it hit her. "Maybe you should focus; throwing paper isn't going to be on your midterm," She continued to laugh, this time breaking Jane's stern expression as she too began to giggle. Lilly just watched it happen, admiring her girlfriend in the soft glow of the desk lamp.

"What?"

"Nothing, you just haven't been yourself for a long time; I'm glad to see you happy and laughing again," Lilly admitted.

"Oh, whatever," the teen hid her face, "Just read the next question already; we don't have all night."

"Fine, but you're no fun," Lilly held the card up, "What's it called when a company reorders a pre-existing service or product from a list of acceptable suppliers?"

"A straight rebuy," Jane answered after taking a second to think.

"And what's a modified rebuy?"

"When..." Jane hesitated, "The buyer changes their purchase based on what resources they have available?"

"No, that's a make-buy decision," Lilly corrected the teen, "Modified rebuy is when the company wants to change a product's specifications." Revealing that she got the question wrong, Lilly could immediately see the happiness drain from Jane's face, now replaced with a disappointed scowl.

"See? I can't get the stupid question right."

"You got those all right last time; you're just getting in your head." Standing, Lilly scooped the teen up before she had time to react and fell backward into the bed. She held Jane close to her chest and stroked the back of her head gently, hoping to prevent any complaints before they happened.

Of course, Jane was still going to complain, "What are you doing? We were supposed to get through all my cards before stopping."

"When is your midterm?" Lilly dodged the issue.

"In four days."

"So," she looked into the teen's eyes, "We have four days to go through the rest of your questions and get them all right. For now, you are going to cuddle with me on the bed and, if you're good, we can maybe even have sex."

"It sounds like you are more interested in having sex than seeing me succeed," Jane pointed out, though she was beginning to succumb to the swaddling.

"You can study too much, you know," Lilly whispered, kissing Jane's lips. Her hands traced down the teen's baggy t-shirt, finding the bottom edge of the fabric and slipping inside. Running her fingers over Jane's warm, flat stomach, Lilly moaned into the teen's mouth. She worked her way up until the feeling of hard, erect nipples graced her skin. Hand against her chest, Lilly could feel Jane's heart beating faster.

The stack of cue cards was pushed from the bed to the floor as Lilly flipped over, bringing the teen with her. She caught Jane trying to grab them and quickly pinned her arm to the bed, matching the movement on the other side so that she was hovering over the teen. "Don't worry about those, worry about me," Lilly mewed, pressing her large bust against the teen while nibbling her ear.

"I worked hard on those," Jane struggled under the girl's grip.

Shifting her weight so that her pelvis kept the teen pinned, Lilly pulled her shirt over her head. Then, tossing it to the side of the room, she moved on to her sports bra, slipping it off and breathing a sigh of relief once her breasts were free. "Well, maybe you just need something else to work hard on," she lowered herself down, her chest now dangling in Jane's face, "How about we start here?"

Unable to say no to such a request, the teen took the first nipple into her mouth. Sucking hard, she was able to get a good mouthful of flesh. As she gently sucked and nibbled, Jane put her tongue to work, pleasuring the erect nub that topped the mountain of tit. Looking upwards, she felt pride watching the reaction she had on Lilly, the girl unable to keep her eyes open for longer a second and moaning so loud that the entire floor could probably hear.

Becoming more daring, Jane put the nipple between her teeth and gave it a quick bite, surprising Lilly enough that she loosened her grip for just a second. Using the shock, Jane could overpower the far larger and more athletic girl, pushing her girlfriend backward and becoming the new top.

"We're playing dirty tonight, huh?" Lilly replied slyly.

"Hmm, I would choose my words more carefully if I were you," Jane smiled, her hand reaching underneath the girl and teasing the top of her soccer shorts. Hooking the back with two fingers, she pulled down and watched as the girl's pale cheeks and thighs came into view. Taking a moment to savor the sight, she removed the shorts and tossed them with the rest of the clothes.

"Don't forget I'm stronger than you," the girl warned, grabbing Jane's hand before she was able to slip a finger inside her asshole, "I'm not washing these sheets for the third time this week."

Ignoring the warning, Jane shoved her free hand down the front of Lilly's panties. By rubbing the girl's clit, she was able to loosen her grip just long enough to slip out and push her finger past Lilly's sphincter. "They're already dirty from your sweat now; what's a little poo going to do?" Jane could feel the girl's anal muscles tense with surprise, but she quickly loosened as her body registered the pleasure.

"Jane, I already told you; I don't want more shit on my sheets," Lilly tried to be stern, but her heavy breathing and aroused state betrayed her.

Pushing her finger in to the second knuckle, Jane felt a blockage in the girl's bowels. Pressing gently against it, the waste yielded, allowing her to move deeper inside. "If you don't want to shit, then maybe you shouldn't be so full of it," she teased, hooking her finger as she pulled back.

Shuddering, Lilly tensed her body as only the tip of the teen's digit was now keeping her load inside. "Jane, seriously, I'm not in the mood to clean this up tonight," she warned for the third time.

Straightening her finger, Jane felt the clump shit that she had hooked stay firmly put as she exited the girl's ass. Though a thick layer of brown was now coating her skin, the remainder of Lilly's waste remained inside. "I know," she took a small sniff of her soiled digit, enjoying its rich, bitter stink, "But it's fun teasing you."

Playfully wiping what she could on her girlfriend's cheek, Jane jumped up from the bed and gripped Lilly's hand. "Come on, let's go to the bathroom," she urged, tugging gently. Pulling the girl to her feet, Jane led the two of them out of the room and around the corner, turning on the bathroom light.

Before she could react, Lilly was pulled into an embrace by the teen, their lips meeting soon after. Then, as her initial shock faded, the girl let herself slip further into Jane's grasp as they made out passionately. "It hardly seems fair that I'm naked, and you're fully clothed still," Lilly managed to slip out before Jane attacked her face once again.

"Good point," came the teen's response, Jane's breath hot and heavy as she basked in her aroused state, "But sometimes life isn't fair." Wrapping her hand around Lilly's lower back, she re-connected their faces, this time pushing her tongue inside the girl's mouth as she forced them backward. "Besides," Jane gave Lilly's lips a quick peck, "Kissing you is-" another kiss, "Too much fun."

Not one to back down, both Lilly's hands shot up her girlfriend's t-shirt, cupping Jane's breasts as she pushed herself away. "No more kissing until you're naked," Lilly warned, pinching the teen's nipples for added effect.

"Says who?" Jane teased, trying to lean in for another kiss but being kept at arm's length. Still, she did not let up, attempting to reach forwards and tickle Lilly's armpits. Unable to reach, however, she settled for tickling the girl's biceps.

Unfortunately, it did not affect Lilly, the girl maintaining her hold on Jane and still forcing her away. "What are you doing?" she asked, feeling embarrassed for the teen.

Jane's response came through gritted teeth, "Trying to tickle you, so you let go!"

"That's not going to work," Lilly replied, her tone blasé, "Just take off your clothes and stop being dumb."

"Ugh, fine," Jane conceded, dropping her arms. Once her girlfriend was sure she was going to try anything, the teen was released. Pulling off her t-shirt, she shot Lilly an annoyed glance before dropping her pants and panties in one motion. "There, happy?" she asked, kicking her clothes to the side of the room.

Grinning, Lilly took Jane in her arms and rubbed her face against the teen's chest, "Thank you. Glad to see you're finally being a good girl."

"Stop being weird," Jane complained, though she found her girlfriend's act oddly cute, "And I got naked, so let me kiss you again."

Moving her head down, Lilly started at the teen's belly button and began peppering little kisses up her pale, lightly freckled torso. "I said we could start kissing once you were naked, but I didn't say where." Enjoying the annoyed look on Jane's face, she began to kiss the teen's body once again. Each time she would go higher, teasing her girlfriend with the prospect of making out again before dropping back down to her naval.

Unfortunately, going past Jane's chest was a mistake as the teen quickly grabbed the sides of Lilly's head and forced her upward. "Stop teasing me!" she whined, "It's time for my kisses!" Pulling her girlfriend towards herself, the two girls locked lips. Jane's body shuddered as they reconnected, the foreplay driving her insane as she humped Lilly's thigh.

It didn't take long for the girl's leg to be covered in a thin sheen of pussy juice, the teen's slit dripping with arousal. "You stink," Jane giggled between kisses, the smell of sweat still strong on her girlfriend from soccer practice despite it having dried. Not one to miss out on an opportunity, Jane let the kissing cease momentarily as she ran her tongue up Lilly's neck.

"And you like it," the girl replied, letting out a long sigh as her skin was cleaned.

"Yes, I do. I love you and your filth so much," Jane mewed, taking another lick.

Especially under the girl's chin, the salty taste of sweat was robust. The teen's tongue made long strides against the pale flesh, slurping up as much as she could. And, when the neck area dried up, she turned her attention to Lilly's armpits. From past experiences, Jane knew these would be especially bad, and she was not disappointed.

After only one tongue-stroke, the flavor was already significantly more powerful than all the earlier licking combined. Lilly's flinching and twisting from the tickling sensation made things more difficult, but Jane gripped the girl on both sides of her torso and did her best to keep her stationary. As before, when the left side stopped having taste, the teen moved to the other armpit and continued her cleaning. By the time she finished, wet streaks of saliva had coated her girlfriend's body.

That was, except, for the part on Lilly's torso that Jane had saved for last: underneath the girl's tits. Having such a large bust, it acted as almost a funnel for the girl's sweat. Whatever formed on the top would run down Lilly's cleavage, combining with the moisture inside before pooling underneath. This left Jane with a concentrated source of her favorite salty fluid, and she couldn't help herself any longer.

Spreading the girl's breasts, Jane took one long swipe of her tongue directly down the center. Her mouth was instantly overloaded with the flavor, the saltiness only compounding on what still remained after licking her girlfriend's armpits. What didn't make it on her tongue covered her cheeks and chin, adding a sheen to the teen's face.

"You love my big, dirty, sweaty titties, don't you?" Lilly purred, her hand teasing her clit as she watched Jane go in for a second lick.

"Uh-huh!" came the teen's response, hungry and desperate.

Lilly grinned, gripping the back of Jane's head as she slowly moved her chest from side to side. "That's right," she forced the teen deeper, "Lick up all my stinky sweat. Give me a tongue bath, you nasty girl." When she eventually pulled back, Lilly couldn't help but notice the fiery look in Jane's eyes. A deep longing, arousal, and determination were shown at once as the teen licked her lips.

"I need more," Jane moaned under her breath.

Pulling the teen to her feet, Lilly grabbed her head and began kissing her cheeks. With each kiss, she brought some of her own sweat into her mouth, lapping up what Jane had missed. "You need more?" she repeated, "I've given you so much already; what more do you need?" Lilly's teasing was dangerous, to say the least, but she was in the moment and desperate to push their sexual encounter further.

"I want your shit," the teen's response was fast, almost immediate, "I want your shit all over my body and in my mouth." Jane could feel her pussy dampen at the thought, a small dribble of cum now leaking down her leg; she needed to go further. "I want to chew it and swallow it. I want to be your little toilet slut who takes care of all your needs." She practically begged now, kissing and nibbling at her girlfriend's flesh though never breaking eye contact.

"You want my shit? But it's sooo dirty," the last word out of Lilly's mouth was closer to a hiss, equal parts violent and sexual. This was a new side to their sex life; commanding and raw. They had experimented with some domination play in the past, but only on a surface level. Now, however, Lilly could hardly control herself as she belittled her girlfriend.

sgary3434
sgary3434
329 Followers