The College Sluts Ch. 18-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers

"Well, hopefully not everything," Chloe grinned knowingly, trying to stealthily touch the teen before her hands were slapped away by Anna.

Hoping to prevent any tension, Jane quickly ended the conversation, "So, what did you guys want to do?"

"I booked us a reservation for dinner downtown; Anna was going to drive us," Lilly stated quietly. The girl's sudden change in demeanor was not last on Jane. The usually loud and bubbly attitude of Lilly had now turned into one of timidness. However -- in the face of Chloe's loud, brash behavior -- this was understandable. The complex history Jane had with both girls didn't help.

Looking between the three girls, Jane realized how their clothes were significantly dressier than her own hoodie and leggings. Both Anna and Lilly were wearing a blouse and slacks while Chloe sported a light top covered with a cardigan and khakis. "Do I need to change or...?" Jane looked down at her outfit, "How fancy is this restaurant?"

Lilly shrugged, "Nothing crazy, but I would recommend you change, yes."

"OK, give me a second," Jane kicked off her shoes and made her way to the bedroom, dropping her backpack beside the desk upon entering. Seeing how everyone in the dorm room had seen her naked on numerous occasions, she left the door open as she sorted through the hanging clothes in the closet. Unfortunately, most of them belonged to Lilly, which meant Jane was unable to wear them due to their different sizes. However, she did have a couple of nice pieces of clothing and picked between them.

Stripping out of her school clothes, she briefly considered changing into a more attractive set of lingerie but decided against it. After all, it was unlikely they would be staying dressed after dinner, underwear, or otherwise. Instead, Jane just pulled on a pair of her dressier khakis over the teal panties she was already wearing. Pulling on a long sleeve navy shirt over her braless chest and confirming that she couldn't see her nipples through it, she left the bedroom.

Ann, Chloe, and Lilly were all in idle conversation when she returned to the main room; however, the talking stopped once she returned. Grabbing a pair of semi-clean white sneakers from the shoe mat beside the door and forcing her feet into them, Jane addressed the girls, "OK, ready to go."

Locking the door, the four of them climbed into the elevator and returned to the first floor. Anna was fortunate enough to get a parking space outside their residence building, so they all piled into the car. "Do you know where to go?" Lilly asked as she got in the back seat with Jane, clicking on her seatbelt.

"More or less," Anna turned on the car and threw it into reverse, backing out of the parking lot, "Chole and I looked at a map online before leaving so I know how to get downtown. Once there, I may need you to direct me to the exact location."

"OK, no problem."

Now on their way, Jane decided to spark up some idle conversation, "How is your teaching going? Still with Mrs. Sangra?"

"Yeah, it's going fine," Chloe replied, "She's started giving me more responsibility now, like helping with subjects other than English."

"That's good."

"Not if you haven't done math since freshman year of high school and have no idea what you're doing," Chloe turned to look at the teen in the back seat, "It's a nightmare. Some of those kids are more competent than me."

"That doesn't surprise me," Jane chuckled, "And what about you, Anna? Are you still at the café?"

The redhead let out a long sigh, "Unfortunately. The good news is that Chloe is bringing in way more money. With any luck, I'll be able to quit soon and have some time to find a new job."

"I'm not making that much," Chloe remarked, "You can quit if you want, obviously, but don't think we're going to be moving to a mansion anytime soon on my salary alone."

"I mean, you're making way more than you did at the grocery store," Anna gave her fiancé's thigh a gentle squeeze.

"Well, that was just minimum wage."

"Anyway," Anna brought the tedious conversation to a swift conclusion, "What about you, Lilly, how is school going? You're in... what was it? Biology?"

"Um, biological sciences, yeah," she corrected, "It's going fine. Better now that I'm less worried about Jane."

"I told you not to worry about me so much," the teen chimed in.

"And I told you that's not how it works," Lilly said under her breath, discreetly grabbing Jane's hand, "I'm always going to worry about you." She noticed Anna giving Chloe a knowing glance in the rear-view mirror, causing Lilly to blush as she realized that her confession had been heard. She briefly caught the redhead's eye, quickly turning her focus to the window and hoping that her red face went unnoticed.

"OK, I think we're getting close," Anna broke the silence after a few seconds, "I'll need you to direct me from here."

Whether it was to intentionally alleviate some tension or not, Lilly wasn't sure, but she was glad to have the topic of conversation change, "You have to turn left at the next light and then right at the end of the street."

Following the directions, Anna was soon pulling the car into the restaurant's parking lot, taking the last spot near the front door. "And here we are," she said, putting the car into park, "Have you guys been here before then?"

"No, I just read about it online; it had good reviews," Lilly explained as she got out of the car.

With a reservation, the four of them were seated immediately. Getting a booth near the back of the restaurant, Jane couldn't help but notice how dimly lit it was. Even the tables in the center of the open room were cast in shadow, only a single weak bulb lighting them from above. She assumed this was to create a more high-class ambiance, but she found it a little jarring coming from the early evening sunshine outside. "I thought you said this place wasn't fancy."

Lilly shrugged, "I said it's not that fancy."

"It's a steak house," Jane based her guess on what few other visible customers were eating, "That's pretty close to the top in terms of fancy restaurants."

"I like it," Chloe stated proudly, "It's nice and dark; the perfect atmosphere to have a little fun."

Anna suddenly jumped a few seconds later, shifting awkwardly in her seat. Looking to her right, Jane determined the cause to be Chloe's foot prodding at the girl's crotch. After a few more pokes, Anna tried her best to push the foot away discreetly. "Maybe we try and behave," she said through gritted teeth as their server approached.

"Hello, have you eaten here before?" he addressed the girls, handing each of them a menu. Then, flipping over the cups on each place setting, he filled them all with his pitcher of water.

"No, first time," Lilly spoke for the table.

"Well, can I start you off with something to drink?" he looked to Lilly first.

"Water is fine for me."

"We'll share a bottle of red wine, please," Chloe indicated to herself and Anna, "Just a basic cabernet."

"Great, and for you?"

Jane quickly looked through the drink menu, "I'll have iced tea."

"Ok," he took the menu from the teen, "I'll put those in and come back to you in a few minutes to get your meal orders." Then, taking the two wine glasses from Jane's and Lilly's seats with them, he returned to the kitchen.

"I'm glad you guys came," Jane admitted softly, "Especially since the last time we met in person wasn't under the best circumstances. It's nice that I can celebrate my birthday with you."

"Yeah, of course. We've missed you a lot too, you know. Some more than others," Anna gave Chloe the side-eye, "Westroad, and I guess our lives, have changed a lot without you around."

"Mostly for the worse," Chloe frowned. It was clear from her tone and previous outbursts that she was primarily upset about the lack of sex with the teen.

"Fortunately, you have Lilly," Anna smiled warmly, looking across the table at the now blushing girl.

"Yeah, I've missed you too, but Lilly has helped a lot," she held her girlfriend's hand under the table, "She is better than anyone I could've ever imagined." It was sappy, but also the truth. Jane couldn't picture her life without the girl after everything they had been through in their short time together.

"Thanks," Lilly gave the teen's hand a gentle squeeze.

With the romance out of the way, the conversation returned to the typical catch-up talk as they ate dinner. Jane was glad that everyone seemed at ease, the whole night -- while still special -- having an air of normalcy that made her happy. Anna and Chloe got along well with Lilly, the girl soon coming out of her shell and returning to her more boisterous self.

As the evening grew later, so did too the intimacy. Though not drunk, both Anna and Chloe were a little buzzed (Chloe much more so). They tried to get the dirty details of Jane's relationship more than a few times, but she kept them to a minimum for both her and Lilly's sake. The surprise of a cake being brought out for the teen's birthday helped to change the mood, and soon the topic was, for the most part, dropped.

Now the only issue was Jane's increasingly full stomach. As she was paying for everyone's meal, Anna ensured everyone's hunger was satiated with sufficient appetizers. That, in combination with her big steak main, would've been more than enough to fill the teen. The bigger issue was that Jane had come to the restaurant already full after listening to her girlfriend and not having gone to the washroom for the past three days.

The cake only made this worse. On numerous occasions throughout the meal, Jane's stomach had made unpleasant growling noises. Fortunately, either no one heard them over the restaurant's noise, or they just didn't point them out. However, with more food being added to the top of the mass in her stomach, Jane could almost feel her abdomen distending.

"I'm done; you guys can feel free to finish the rest of this," Jane finally relented, pushing the remaining third of her cake into the center of the table where Chloe quickly took it. Then, leaning back in her chair, the teen cautiously massaged her stomach in the hopes that some of the cramping would elevate. Fortunately for her, it wasn't long before their server returned, and they paid the bill, allowing them to leave the restaurant.

"How's that feeling?" Lilly discreetly whispered into her girlfriend's ear as they walked back to the car, "You did what I said, right?"

Nodding, Jane received a quick kiss on her cheek from the girl. They interlocked hands briefly before having to separate to get into the car, both returning to the back seat as they had done on the way there. "Thanks for dinner, Anna," Jane remembered her manners as she put on her seatbelt, "You didn't have to pay."

"Oh, it's no problem," the redhead smiled in the rear-view mirror, "After all, it's your birthday; you shouldn't be paying for dinner."

"Yeah, but maybe Chloe could've chipped in," Jane joked, giving the girl's seat a playful kick.

"We have a shared bank account now," Chloe waved her hand, "I basically did pay."

Neither the playful banter nor the growing pain in Jane's stomach stopped on the way back to their dorm. Despite the dive being relatively short, the cake wasn't sitting well, and her cramps worsened significantly. All of this culminated in increasing pressure on her sphincter and a patch of moisture on the gusset of her panties that was only growing.

By the time they pulled into the parking lot of their residence, Jane had questioned whether or not she would even be able to get out of the car. Fortunately, with some grunts and careful maneuvering, she managed. Assuming everyone was following, Lilly had already set off towards the front door of the building. However, Jane had kept both Anna and Chloe back to ask one final favor.

"Is it OK if you guys go back to the hotel tonight?" the teen briefly looked over her shoulder to confirm that Lilly hadn't turned around, "I know you probably were looking forward to this, but... I think I just want to spend the night with Lilly. Make it special, you know?"

"Of course," Anna gave Jane's shoulder a tender squeeze before kissing the top of her head.

"Man, OK," Chloe said under her breath, "But you owe me big time."

"How about you come back tomorrow after my parents leave? You can do whatever you want then," Jane offered.

Taking a few seconds to consider it, Chloe agreed to the proposition, "Fine, I guess." Still a little disappointed, she gave Jane one final wave goodbye before getting in the car.

The sound of the engine starting must have alerted Lilly as she was soon back at Jane's side. "Where are they going? I thought they were going to spend the night with us?" she asked, confused.

"Come on," Jane took Lilly's hand in her own, interlocking fingers with the girl, "They'll be back tomorrow; let's go for a little walk." As Anna and Chloe pulled out of the parking lot, Jane led her girlfriend through a thicket of trees and onto the college's central park. The sun having already gone down, the grass was dark save for the few lamps that lined the waving path through the center.

Still confused, Lilly dragged her feet slightly as they walked. She had been anticipating sex all day, and now they were only traveling further from their dorm. It wasn't too late to turn around, but Jane kept pulling her forward. "I thought we were going to play," she whined in a hushed tone, "Aren't you ready to burst by now?"

"A little, but it can wait," Jane was persistent, practically dragging the girl along, "Now stop complaining; it's my birthday."

"Tomorrow," Lilly corrected.

"Just come on." Her girlfriend was right; Jane was just about ready to burst. However, after spending time with her three best friends, this choice seemed to make sense. And so, she continued walking down the path until a little stone building came into view, at which point she left the stone and finished the journey on the damp grass. Until that is, they finally arrived on the cement pad bathed in warm light emanating from inside the building that rested upon it.

"The bathroom? Why are we here?"

Choosing to ignore her girlfriend this time, Jane let out a soft breath before leading the two of them inside. Happy to find it empty, she took the stall furthest from the door and sat down on the closed toilet lid. Lilly gave her a confused look but sat down on the teen's lap once prompted. Sitting face-to-face like this, Jane could feel her girlfriend's chest rising and falling with each breath as their breasts squished together.

"So, why are we here?" Lilly asked again.

"This is where we were going to first meet," Jane explained, "I was in here, and you were in the stall next to me," she looked to her right. Though it was a few months ago now, she could remember it as if it were yesterday and all the heartache that followed.

"Until I had a panic attack and ran away," Lilly sighed, "I'm still sorry about that."

"It's OK," Jane pulled the girl in closer, nuzzling her head under Lilly's, "If that didn't happen, then who knows where we would be right now. Plus, your panic attacks have gotten much better since; you hardly have them anymore."

"Except for at the lingerie store," Lilly reminded the teen, "And that time at the grocery store. Plus, there was when you were in the hospital; that was... rough... for me."

"Yeah," Jane brushed a stray hair out of the girl's face, "I guess my point was just that you've changed a lot. For the better," she added.

Shifting her weight forward so that she didn't fall off Jane's lap, Lilly couldn't help the stupid grin that formed on her face. "You've changed too, you know."

"Maybe not all for the better like you, though. The accident..." she trailed off.

"No, I think that was good too," Lilly began stroking the back of her girlfriend's head, running her fingers through the short, brown hair, "Maybe not initially, but it made you stronger. Sometimes it takes bad things happening for good changes to follow."

"Thank you," Jane's voice was small, swallowed by the open room. Closing her eyes to focus on the weight of Lilly's body in her lap, she tensed her muscles. Already stuffed, the final push was all the teen's bowels needed to begin evacuating her load. It escaped her sphincter with ease, but Jane controlled the flow in an attempt to savor the moment for as long as possible.

The sudden rigidity of the teen's body was the first sign to Lilly, and the smell all but confirmed it. "Are you going right now? In your pants?" she whispered, leaning over to watch the back of Jane's khakis slowly expand outwards.

Nodding, Jane pushed harder, now letting her waste flow freely. The sound of crackling echoed in the bathroom as her shit compacted in on itself, hitting the back of her pants and folding back into the growing ball. Not having gone to the toilet for three days, it wasn't long before a steady stream of filth began pushing out her waistband.

"It's so warm," Lilly breathed as she wrapped both hands around the mass, "Even through your pants." Kneading the lump, she could feel Jane's scat shifting under the fabric. The smell in the bathroom worsened as more shit leaked out of the teen's pants. Lilly was getting the brunt of it in her current position, the heavy, rank stink filling her nostrils as she rested her head on Jane's shoulder.

The teen shuddered as she felt the bottom of her pussy slowly become covered in shit. As Lilly began to hump back and forth slowly, Jane could feel herself oozing with arousal. The sound of her waste shifting was gradually overpowered as both her and Lilly's breathing grew heavier, their arousal becoming borderline unbearable as the foreplay continued. "I need you to stand up," Jane's voice was raspy as she pleaded with her girlfriend, the teen desperately clawing at her girlfriend's ass with the hope of touching herself.

Enjoying the moment too much, Lilly teased Jane for a little longer before finally relenting. Standing, she waited by the stall door as she watched her girlfriend slam a hand between her legs. Using the back of her palm, the teen mashed it against her mound, going for brute force rather than accuracy. Even from this far away, Lilly could make out the beads of sweat forming on Jane's forehead. Licking her lips, she took a couple of steps forward, now close enough to lean down and clean off one of the beads with her tongue.

Jane lurched forward as a result, cupping her vagina through her pants as her body tensed through an orgasm. "Fuck," she was barely able to contain herself, the word slipping through her gritted teeth. Despite her climax only just starting to fade, Jane only quickened the pace of her hand. She could feel the shit being mashed against her labia, some slipping inside as she continued to batter her pussy.

Desperation soon clouding better judgment, the teen stood from the toilet, rapidly unbuttoning her pants and letting them fall to the floor with a loud plop. While mostly contained, some of her waste did escape the confines of the khakis, sprinkling the concrete floor with a fine spray of brown droplets. Not that the teen cared, however, as her lower half was now exposed and more accessible to pleasure.

Except, just as Jane was about to forcefully shove two fingers into her dripping slit, Lilly stopped her. "Not so fast," she whispered, pushing the teen's arms down, "I don't want to wreck one of your only dressy shirts." Then, undoing the two buttons below the collar, Lilly carefully pulled the navy shirt upward, careful not to stain it with filth. Once free of Jane's head, she took a second to marvel at the girl's small chest before hanging the shirt from the hook on the back of the stall door. "Much better," she smiled.

sgary3434
sgary3434
328 Followers