All Comments on 'The College's New Assistant Pt. 07'

by ENF_Asian

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Feedback?

Anyone have any feedback for me? Should I keep going with the series?

zammzammover 8 years ago
absolutely!

Yumi is a good girl. Let's see what other things good girls do.

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Ok

Will do, I'm about half way through the next part. I just wanted to know what people thought. Any critique?

assnlgslvrassnlgslvrover 8 years ago
keep going :)

ofcoz you should going on with this series. i just read this story few days ago and really2 like it.

yumi really2 a naive, good & sexy girl.

is there gonna be any other girl that being "punish/hired/owned" by the school??

hope some bitch that you already mentions in these stories also got "hired" at some time thou

(seems this school have more female than male isnt it??)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely series

I just love this series. Your thoughts are so clear, and the whole humiliation part is so so hot. Please carry on with the great work.

I have just one suggestion. There are many details that I feel you are cutting off.... Like Yumi going almost naked from Dean's office to anatomy class, and she didn't come across any student? How was she treated? Then again....wouldn't a bunch of 19-year old horny students abuse and enjoy Yumi a lot? Didn't find much details of that either. I don't know if you are skipping things like these to keep the stories short. But I feel they would make your story just.......... AMAZING :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue with your story!!!!!

It is a great story. The humiliation is great!!!! You really know how to build up the story. Please don't stop. I hope you think of another story line and keep writing

ENF_AsianENF_Asianover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks

First of all, thanks very much for your feedback! I will continue, and the part I'm writing now I do talk about her journey to the class, but I'll fill it out a little more. I might go back and edit the previous stories to include some of this as well. I guess I'm skipping some of it because I just wanted to focus on the humiliation in class. I'm glad you want to know everything about my lovely Yumi including the parts in between her classes :)

zammzammover 8 years ago
helpful?

ENF, sent you some feedback already, I hope it was helpful. I see the next part is up. You are quite prolific.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 8 years ago
Dr Goodman and the anatomy class

The matter of fact, clinical manner of Dr Goodman was a masterstroke to highlight Yumi's urination and orgasmis response. The poor assistant becoming more and more enmeshed in her carefully manipulated sex drive. I love that she has come to rejoice in being exhibited and disply her lewdness. My mouth waters at the depraved slut she is becoming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userENF_Asian@ENF_Asian
334 Followers
UPDATE 09/02/24: I have added a Patreon account to inspire me to work more on this. If I receive some support I will aim to produce at least one chapter per week. It would be amazing if someday I can afford to do everyday. Please help me achieve that by supporting me here: ht...